Author Topic: my pic  (Read 6500 times)

TestDummy

• Getbig IV
  • 5%
Re: my pic
« Reply #25 on: February 01, 2007, 02:47:35 AM »
there's nothing positive to say about it, brutal 13 inch arms, red 13 inch neck, 45 inch stomach and epic glasses and moronic stare, monster bucktoothed mouth agape picture.

ooooooohhhhhaaaaaaahhhhh!!!! I just pissed my pants hahahahaaaaa

David Shaw

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: February 01, 2007, 03:33:08 AM »
YOU RACIST f**k!! AMERICA IS FROM THE INDIANS YOU PIECE OF SHIT, SO SHUT YOUR RACIST MOUTH

Meltdown of the month.

Getbiggers hereby award you 20 bucks to lavish on yourself some more nacho supreme's with extra phat cheese on top!

thepeg

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: February 01, 2007, 04:23:38 AM »
he might be 6 foot 5, then they would be 18 inches

AZbodybuilder

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: February 01, 2007, 05:29:34 AM »
You might want to loose some fat and gain some muscle before asking for positive comments. 18 inch arms don't mean much if 2 inches of it is fat. Also if you are obese, adding steroids on top of that is really going to tax your organs.

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #29 on: February 01, 2007, 07:15:25 AM »
id appriciate some positiv comments on my phisique

ok
your gonna be Mr. OLympia

jonsande

• Getbig II
« Reply #30 on: February 01, 2007, 02:09:14 PM »
Why do people just ask for ownage like this?  I don't understand how you could post a picture like that of yourself and expect praise.  I mean, I'm no Ed Corney either, but I don't go posting pictures of myself on the internet unless I actually look good.  Use your head man. 

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #31 on: February 01, 2007, 03:42:57 PM »
my arms are 18 an a half inches flexed

looking good bro  ;D

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #32 on: February 03, 2007, 06:23:04 PM »
HAHAHAHA typical Mexican diet

Ledd

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: February 05, 2007, 08:54:22 AM »

Wow, I was feeling sympathetic towards you for the flaming you're receiving til I saw that picture titled "whose the retard now retard".  You know its really a shame how exquisitely simple minded some people are about others with real disabilities, like the man with Downs Syndrome in that picture.  That "retard" as you might like to dub him was born with a problem(s) he can never change.

Look at yourself, I mean really look.  You are enormously overweight, so fat that you apparently have to keep your mouth open to breath because your nasal cavity lacks the proper strength required to draw air to inflate your lungs which are buried under mounds of whale blubber.  And to think you speak of steroids....

Why dont you try this new-age training concept called more cardio and less calories.  For a long time you need to worry more about losing something than gaining anything.  In fact the word "bulking" should not even be in your vocabulary until after you LOSE a good 50 pounds.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: February 05, 2007, 08:56:01 AM »

Wow, I was feeling sympathetic towards you for the flaming you're receiving til I saw that picture titled "whose the retard now retard".  You know its really a shame how exquisitely simple minded some people are about others with real disabilities, like the man with Downs Syndrome in that picture.  That "retard" as you might like to dub him was born with a problem(s) he can never change.

Look at yourself, I mean really look.  You are enormously overweight, so fat that you apparently have to keep your mouth open to breath because your nasal cavity lacks the proper strength required to draw air to inflate your lungs which are buried under mounds of whale blubber.  And to think you speak of steroids....

Why dont you try this new-age training concept called more cardio and less calories.  For a long time you need to worry more about losing than gaining anything.  In fact the word "bulking" should not even be in your vocabulary until after you LOSE a good 50 pounds.
exactly.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #35 on: February 05, 2007, 12:38:07 PM »
i thought that pic was a joke.

that dude is in deep fatmosis mode

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #36 on: February 05, 2007, 02:41:33 PM »
im not fat at all, and besides those tortilla's are just too good not to eat it, i got me some munchies right now

hhaha, are you guzzlin' a fortay too?  Epic dietary control.

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #37 on: February 05, 2007, 04:14:03 PM »
This stinky disgusting Mexican has been good for nothing ever since he illegally immigrated here..... except for taking steroids while being dangerously over-weight.

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: February 05, 2007, 04:32:41 PM »
says the fag who doesnt work out   hey ben get a life and a gym membership you lazy black
I