Author Topic: Thanks to Alex23, Getbig's Bluto pics finally posted.  (Read 45995 times)

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
Re: Thanks to Alex23, Getbig's Bluto pics finally posted.
« Reply #125 on: January 01, 2008, 10:27:27 PM »
ok so according to you have been posting on getbig all night and decided to take only 2 hours off at 5am in the morning to come back and post at 7:20am Czech time ::)

which makes you
a) a obsessive pyscho who posts non stop

or

b)a canadian who is lieing about being a czech

which is it Bluto??

so its obvious to all of us you arent a czech which futhur soldifies the fact you are the canadian in the picture.

7:27am czech time right now boys!!!!!!!!!! Bluto going strong, posting away :-\

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #126 on: January 01, 2008, 10:29:18 PM »
so its obvious to all of us you arent a czech which futhur soldifies the fact you are the canadian in the picture.

7:27am czech time right now boys!!!!!!!!!! Bluto going strong, posting away :-\

It's funny that he insists on self-owning himself. Like a sheep to the slaughter. The stupidity of this kid knows no bounds.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #127 on: January 01, 2008, 10:29:31 PM »
ok so according to you have been posting on getbig all night and decided to take only 2 hours off at 5am in the morning to come back and post at 7:20am Czech time ::)

which makes you
a) a obsessive pyscho who posts non stop

or

b)a canadian who is lieing about being a czech

which is it Bluto??

thats 4 hours. not 2. im having a proteinshake and is going out for my morning run in a few  :)

Z

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: January 01, 2008, 10:32:37 PM »
thats 4 hours. not 2. im having a proteinshake and is going out for my morning run in a few  :)

Of course you are.  ::)

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #129 on: January 01, 2008, 10:33:19 PM »

Ok but youve been posting all night------- ???

face it---youve been caught out in your little lie and now everyone on Getbig knows how sad and pathitic of a figure you are :-\

you can respond with all the same garbage you post over and over again but...Game over---------everyone on Getbig is laughing at you

:-*

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #130 on: January 01, 2008, 10:33:39 PM »
so essentially you are saying you havent and will not be sleeping at all---but its only 1030 in Victoria

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #131 on: January 01, 2008, 10:33:52 PM »
Of course you are.  ::)

yup. you could too, but you rather be online claiming you have a never ending hang over that last and last and last  ::)
Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #132 on: January 01, 2008, 10:35:03 PM »
Ok but youve been posting all night------- ???

face it---youve been caught out in your little lie and now everyone on Getbig knows how sad and pathitic of a figure you are :-\

you can respond with all the same garbage you post over and over again but...Game over---------everyone on Getbig is laughing at you

:-*

no ihavent. i had 3-4 hours of sleep. and after my run ill have another couple of hours before hitting off to work. as my stats shows, and proves, it's about the same every night typical european - nothing canadian/american. so what you talking about?
Z

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: January 01, 2008, 10:35:33 PM »
so essentially you are saying you havent and will not be sleeping at all---but its only 1030 in Victoria

Interesting. 1030 PM, which would mean he could leave for 2 hours and still come back to post, or 7 am CET, where that means he got 2 hours of sleep before he has to go to work. Wonder which one it is!!!

yup. you could too, but you rather be online claiming you have a never ending hang over that last and last and last  ::)

Nah, I'll be up and running tommorow. Gonna run some ECA for 3 weeks starting Thursday.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #134 on: January 01, 2008, 10:35:47 PM »
haha this little boy's getbig world is crumbling around him ;D

you know how many pm;s i got tonight from people laughing about Bluto's picture and saying he looked exactly like they thought ;D

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #135 on: January 01, 2008, 10:36:13 PM »
hey ding dong

yeah you

Guess whos coming to Victoria

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #136 on: January 01, 2008, 10:47:12 PM »
haha why the hell are you posing with a toothbrush?
Z

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #137 on: January 01, 2008, 10:48:57 PM »
haha who wants to bet Bluto spends the next 3hrs posting on here---but according to him he has to go "for an early morning run and then go to work" ::)

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #138 on: January 01, 2008, 10:50:45 PM »

crazy people do crazy things

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #139 on: January 01, 2008, 10:52:47 PM »
haha who wants to bet Bluto spends the next 3hrs posting on here---but according to him he has to go "for an early morning run and then go to work" ::)

my stats shows that i hardly ever do. and they go back 3 years. why you argument against facts?
Z

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #140 on: January 01, 2008, 10:54:04 PM »
any snow in Victoria these days? or ever?

Alex23

« Reply #141 on: January 02, 2008, 04:10:40 PM »
:o

BF, how did Alex23 know Bluto lived in Victoria?  That's some pretty damn good detective work.  Brings a tear of happiness to my eye. :'( ;D

Good work Nordic, BF & all...

Actually I found out he's canadian months ago from a veteran mod on here... so no credit to me.

This is the most pathetic attempt cover up ever to occur on getbig.

He won't recover.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #142 on: January 02, 2008, 04:35:35 PM »
Nah, I'll be up and running tommorow. Gonna run some ECA for 3 weeks starting Thursday.

2 things.

1) three weeks of ECA is kinda pointless. do it for 6 or just say hell with it.

2) why do you need ECA anyway? fat gain isn't exactly an issue for you, i'm pretty sure you've got the metabolism to drop 10 pounds or so in three weeks without help.

as for bluto, until we find out how it was determined that he lived in canada i'm skeptical. i'm not surprised that he looks like that (seems like the heaviest posters look the worst 'round here), but bluto's such a common handle that unless we find out how alex "knew" he's from victoria then it could just be a case of randomly pulling up a profile of someone named bluto.

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #143 on: January 02, 2008, 04:37:18 PM »
2 things.

2) why do you need ECA anyway? fat gain isn't exactly an issue for you, i'm pretty sure you've got the metabolism to drop 10 pounds or so in three weeks without help.

as for bluto, until we find out how it was determined that he lived in canada i'm skeptical. i'm not surprised that he looks like that (seems like the heaviest posters look the worst 'round here), but bluto's such a common handle that unless we find out how alex "knew" he's from victoria then it could just be a case of randomly pulling up a profile of someone named bluto.

Alex simpy needs to divulge his source

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: January 02, 2008, 04:38:42 PM »
Alex simpy needs to divulge his source

yep. wouldn't take too much effort and it would clinch the deal. remember bluto's had "his picture" posted at least a hundred times in between people claiming he's BSB/DP/whoever else. people have tried to find bluto's identity harder than people looked for sarcasm's.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: January 02, 2008, 04:39:13 PM »
2 things.

I was going to do 6 first, then 3 and I probably won't even do it anyway. It's been sitting in my apartment since August. Probably just going to do cardio twice a day and skip using it.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: January 02, 2008, 04:40:14 PM »
I was going to do 6 first, then 3 and I probably won't even do it anyway. It's been sitting in my apartment since August. Probably just going to do cardio twice a day and skip using it.

that's what i'd do. what kind is it, anyway? some of those things end up giving more heart palpitations than anything else. hydroxadrine nearly wrecked me a few years ago.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #147 on: January 02, 2008, 04:40:36 PM »
Good work Nordic, BF & all...

Actually I found out he's canadian months agao from a veteran mod on here... so no credit to me.

This is the most pathetic attempt cover up ever to occur on getbig.

He won't recover.
haha its so obvious he isnt czech--------on hte G and O i gave him a chance to make me look stupid by asking him to translate a simple message I wrote into czech, with his incredible english skills (40K posts worth) this should have been an easy task.

he could have owned me easily and proven that the whole picture thing was a farce--------but of course...since he doesnt know czech, he danced around the issue with excuse after excuse thus proving the whole "european" thing was a charade.

he is clearly just a young kid with obsessive and social anxiety mental issues :-\------------sad really

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: January 02, 2008, 04:43:17 PM »
that's what i'd do. what kind is it, anyway? some of those things end up giving more heart palpitations than anything else. hydroxadrine nearly wrecked me a few years ago.

Pretty sure it's Kaizen ephedrine. A couple of Getbiggers said they used it. But yeah, I'll probably just go with the cardio. Elliptical machine I think.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: January 02, 2008, 04:45:38 PM »
Pretty sure it's Kaizen ephedrine. A couple of Getbiggers said they used it. But yeah, I'll probably just go with the cardio. Elliptical machine I think.

definitely if you plan on lifting still. when i dropped the weight this year i insisted on running outside and my knees were always beat to hell between that and squatting.