Author Topic: Thanks to Alex23, Getbig's Bluto pics finally posted.  (Read 45804 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: Thanks to Alex23, Getbig's Bluto pics finally posted.
« Reply #150 on: January 02, 2008, 04:51:40 PM »
definitely if you plan on lifting still. when i dropped the weight this year i insisted on running outside and my knees were always beat to hell between that and squatting.

hahaha, I ran today with my friend for the first time in a few weeks. Was like 13 degrees with the wind chill and I was in shorts and a hoodie. Knees were aching horribly after 2 miles.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #151 on: January 02, 2008, 04:57:56 PM »
hahaha, I ran today with my friend for the first time in a few weeks. Was like 13 degrees with the wind chill and I was in shorts and a hoodie. Knees were aching horribly after 2 miles.

fuckin hell dude, that's just stupid haha.

i need to get running again. i haven't done a lick of cardio since about august. which is weird since i've only gained about 5 pounds since then.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #152 on: January 02, 2008, 05:05:36 PM »
start off your mornings by running its great

Z

Alex23

« Reply #153 on: January 02, 2008, 05:23:35 PM »
haha its so obvious he isnt czech--------on hte G and O i gave him a chance to make me look stupid by asking him to translate a simple message I wrote into czech, with his incredible english skills (40K posts worth) this should have been an easy task.

he could have owned me easily and proven that the whole picture thing was a farce--------but of course...since he doesnt know czech, he danced around the issue with excuse after excuse thus proving the whole "european" thing was a charade.

he is clearly just a young kid with obsessive and social anxiety mental issues :-\------------sad really

Really sad. Good work man, you destroyed him like a 85lb Pitt going to town on a frail kitty. ;D

NEXT!!!!!

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #154 on: January 02, 2008, 05:28:13 PM »
haha. nordic beast is up there on the top of the self-ownings on getbig. what a clown  ;D
Z

Alex23

« Reply #155 on: January 02, 2008, 05:32:22 PM »
haha. nordic beast is up there on the top of the self-ownings on getbig. what a clown  ;D

It doesn't matter. You've been exposed and you cannot deny any of it so it turns into the biggest ownage in a while.

You're done.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #156 on: January 02, 2008, 05:38:17 PM »
well lets see---------people respect me all over Getbig

you on the other hand...well people on Getbig universally think you are a delusional obsessed mental patient.

GAME OVER :-*

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #157 on: January 02, 2008, 05:45:14 PM »
It doesn't matter. You've been exposed and you cannot deny any of it so it turns into the biggest ownage in a while.

You're done.

yup biggest selfownage in a while.

a quick look at my stats will tell you that it's virtually identical with the rest of the euros posting here, like stark. so i admit i fucked with your heads by posting at 5 or 6 in the morning for a week or two, but it wasn't enough to affect the stats:

haha. BLUTOWNED!  ;D you're really one of the dumbest persons ive ever come across.
Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #158 on: January 02, 2008, 05:46:19 PM »
well lets see---------people respect me all over Getbig

you on the other hand...well people on Getbig universally think you are a delusional obsessed mental patient.

GAME OVER :-*

haha did this clown just boast about how people respect him on an internet msg board? jesus. talking about taking this place seriously. i dont even know whether i should laugh or cry when i hear pathetic stuff like that  :-\
Z

Alex23

« Reply #159 on: January 02, 2008, 05:56:18 PM »
haha did this clown just boast about how people respect him on an internet msg board? jesus. talking about taking this place seriously. i dont even know whether i should laugh or cry when i hear pathetic stuff like that  :-\

We respect him and he's credible.

You're neither.

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #160 on: January 02, 2008, 05:58:49 PM »
regarding Bluto calling someone else out for taking a message board too seriously.

First--Nordic Beast is respected for great posts and not being retarted--unlike you.

But now the main issue.  You criticize someone else sayingthey take it too seriously, yet, just yesterday, you referred to yoursefl as a TOP MODERATOR.  Who in Gods green earth would do that if they weren't the king nerd.  I mean thats straight ludicrous.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #161 on: January 02, 2008, 05:59:08 PM »
relax its only the internet
Z

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #162 on: January 02, 2008, 06:03:55 PM »
haha where is the fluent czech "bluto"??

I find it funny you are czech yet cannot translate a simple few sentences, even though you post in English 20hrs out of the day :-\

the charade is over and you have been exposed

its fun to watch you flop like a fish out of water ;D

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #163 on: January 02, 2008, 06:09:55 PM »
relax its only the internet

maybe you should tell yourself that top moderator

everytime you say something, you are owned

every                   single                    time

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #164 on: January 02, 2008, 06:12:25 PM »
regarding Bluto calling someone else out for taking a message board too seriously.

First--Nordic Beast is respected for great posts and not being retarted--unlike you.

But now the main issue.  You criticize someone else sayingthey take it too seriously, yet, just yesterday, you referred to yoursefl as a TOP MODERATOR.  Who in Gods green earth would do that if they weren't the king nerd.  I mean thats straight ludicrous.

any time i refer to myself as top moderator or super moderator it ticks people like you off. thats the whole point.  :)
Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #165 on: January 02, 2008, 06:15:29 PM »
haha where is the fluent czech "bluto"??

I find it funny you are czech yet cannot translate a simple few sentences, even though you post in English 20hrs out of the day :-\

the charade is over and you have been exposed

its fun to watch you flop like a fish out of water ;D

i've posted in czech before. just as i've mentioned my age before. doesnt mean ill be available to comply evertime some geek follows me around.

hope this helps.
Z

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #166 on: January 02, 2008, 06:20:14 PM »
i've posted in czech before. just as i've mentioned my age before. doesnt mean ill be available to comply evertime some geek follows me around.

hope this helps.

aka Ive copied and pasted czech before

haha if you speak it everyday then why is it such a big problem and deal to write a little czech or translate a few sentences---especially when it would benefit you and make me look stupid

you are a fake and a boring schtick

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #167 on: January 02, 2008, 06:24:02 PM »
aka Ive copied and pasted czech before

haha if you speak it everyday then why is it such a big problem and deal to write a little czech or translate a few sentences---especially when it would benefit you and make me look stupid

you are a fake and a boring schtick

nothing is a problem. doesnt mean ill do it. i've had alex23 PM'ing me, begging me to call him (!) on a friday night (!!) on his home number (!!!)
not a problem. doesnt mean ill do it.

you guys have some serious issues over a guy fucking with your heads on a msg board. you need to go seek some help. it aint that serious.   :D
Z

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #168 on: January 02, 2008, 06:30:32 PM »
nothing is a problem. doesnt mean ill do it. i've had alex23 PM'ing me, begging me to call him (!) on a friday night (!!) on his home number (!!!)
not a problem. doesnt mean ill do it.

you guys have some serious issues over a guy fucking with your heads on a msg board. you need to go seek some help. it aint that serious.   :D

::)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #169 on: January 02, 2008, 06:33:23 PM »
::)

so outta curiosity what did i do to make you follow me around and stalk me so much that havenbull and chaos are taking notes and stare in amazement? forgive me, but i dont even remember you.

i have a slight memory of you being some walking cliche, having a bald head, tattoos, wifebeater, pitbull etc the usual white trailer park trash gear but thats about it.

fill me in.
Z

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #170 on: January 02, 2008, 06:35:39 PM »
so outta curiosity what did i do to make you follow me around and stalk me so much that havenbull and chaos are taking notes and stare in amazement? forgive me, but i dont even remember you.

i have a slight memory of you being some walking cliche, having a bald head, tattoos, wifebeater, pitbull etc the usual white trailer park trash gear but thats about it.

fill me in.

bald head?? tattoos?? wife beater??

ummm no---you must be getting your fantasies confused with real life....I could see how that can happen when you spend every waking minute of your life on here and have no actual relationships in real life :-\

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #171 on: January 02, 2008, 06:39:07 PM »
bald head?? tattoos?? wife beater??

ummm no---you must be getting your fantasies confused with real life....I could see how that can happen when you spend every waking minute of your life on here and have no actual relationships in real life :-\

oh well then i guess i just dont know. just another nameless victim to my ownings, another casuality of war

a word of advice, make some kinda schedule with chaos, berzerkfury, havenbull and the rest of my stalkers so you can take turns, i dont want you to wear yourself out this early of the year  :)
Z

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #172 on: January 02, 2008, 06:40:34 PM »
oh well then i guess i just dont know. just another nameless victim to my ownings, another casuality of war

a word of advice, make some kinda schedule with chaos, berzerkfury, havenbull and the rest of my stalkers so you can take turns, i dont want you to wear yourself out this early of the year  :)
yes bluto Im sure you owned me ::)

nevermind all of Getbig is laughing at you and has been for a long long time  :-*

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #173 on: January 02, 2008, 06:49:29 PM »
yes bluto Im sure you owned me ::)

nevermind all of Getbig is laughing at you and has been for a long long time  :-*

there you go again, it's all about what others think and do isn't it? you obviously got some big self esteem issues if you care about that, even on a msg board.
Z

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #174 on: January 02, 2008, 06:52:28 PM »
there you go again, it's all about what others think and do isn't it? you obviously got some big self esteem issues if you care about that, even on a msg board.

He's right.  They do.

It's a wake up call for you