Author Topic: Obama Vows To Disarm America  (Read 39214 times)

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
Re: Obama Vows To Disarm America
« Reply #225 on: June 07, 2008, 07:32:22 AM »
Iraq is not an American colony any more than South Korea is. Nobody wants to stay there any longer than they have to.

Plus this oil nonsense reasoning for the American presence in Iraq is getting tiring. The Iraqis are not paying the US government at all for the huge expense the Americans took on for liberating that country. That and in case you haven't noticed gas is really expensive now. If Iraq is (was) about oil, then they sure are doing a piss poor job of delivering that oil.

It doesn't matter. Weak dollar = more expensive gas. Speculation = more expensive gas. Increased world demand = more expensive gas

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #226 on: June 07, 2008, 07:49:49 AM »
It doesn't matter. Weak dollar = more expensive gas. Speculation = more expensive gas. Increased world demand = more expensive gas

When Debussey invents GBEES (Gary Buseys Endless Energy Source), all this oil - stuff will be obsolete. American and the west will get all the energy they need, and the sandFuckers will go completely broke and regress to living in the desert with the camels.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #227 on: June 07, 2008, 07:50:57 AM »

When Debussey invents GBEES (Gary Buseys Endless Energy Source), all this oil - stuff will be obsolete. American and the west will get all the energy they need, and the sandFuckers will go completely broke and regress to living in the desert with the camels.

Apart from Dubai, most of them already do.  ;D

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #228 on: June 07, 2008, 07:55:34 AM »
Apart from Dubai, most of them already do.  ;D

The rich fuckers in Saudi Arabia still don't ;D When GBEES takes over, their prime source of income = thrashed. Further on, the western economies BOOMS, and the sandFuckers are back to designing poorly functioning egg timers.

GBEES will also start the revolution. It will enable the superintelligent world council, which is an elitist like Debusseys wet dream (of course, the elitist idea = a bit fucked up, since Debussey = inferior (105 pounds, 10,5 inch biceps, 53IQ), but the dream motivates nevertheless.

GBEES will also be completely un-reverseengineerable, and only Gary Buseys blessing will make it happen.

CigaretteMan

• Getbig III
  • Yum, yum, give me some!
« Reply #229 on: June 07, 2008, 07:58:35 AM »

toothpaste is already out of the tube here.  you can't get all those guns back without a 50 year period of lawlessness and martial law.  Do you know how many grizzled old men would sooner have a gun battle on their porch, than give up the 1911 .45 that saved their ass in Nam?

CQ, when the USA was formed, it was built in the mindset that we would be getting our hands durty in the world.  5 minutes after constitution is signed, we already had our 'manifest destiny', or plan to steal all land all the way to california.  Then, we started in 1805 in Africa.

our founders knew that we'd be a bully, and a hated one at that.  so they gave us the right to keep guns, to ensure that nobody will ever enter our nation.  England tried it in 1776... and the minuteman - instant army - sent them packing.  Happened again in 1812.

We're gangesters.  we were founded by gangsters who rebeled against England, and the minute we were free, we started colonialism of our own.  It's just how things are.  Guns are written into it to ensure that our govt stays honest with us, and that should any chinese or iraqi or russian army come into our streets, they're going to get peppered with so much small arms fire, they won't want to stick around.

You are completely out of your mind. Yes, Americans are gangsters with low morals. Yes. But saying that owning guns will stop the government from becoming tyranical or stopping foreign invasions is absurd. That might have applied to the 18th Century, but it doesen't hold true anymore. Why? Because the disparity in weaponry between the government and citizens is much greater today than it was 200 years ago. In that time, both government soldiers and citizens had the same tired old musquetes. Today, citizens continue to own firearms, but the governemt has fighter jets, tanks, chemical weapons and atomic weaponry. Do you really think that if the government decides to become tyranical that owning pistols, revolvers or even assault rifles will make any difference whatsoever? The same thing applies to foreign armies: if they invade, it will be the regualr U.S army that will be able to stop them, and there isn't anything that citizens with their petty little hand guns will be able to do about it.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #230 on: June 07, 2008, 07:58:56 AM »
The rich fuckers in Saudi Arabia still don't ;D When GBEES takes over, their prime source of income = thrashed. Further on, the western economies BOOMS, and the sandFuckers are back to designing poorly functioning egg timers.

GBEES will also start the revolution. It will enable the superintelligent world council, which is an elitist like Debusseys wet dream (of course, the elitist idea = a bit fucked up, since Debussey = inferior (105 pounds, 10,5 inch biceps, 53IQ), but the dream motivates nevertheless.

GBEES will also be completely un-reverseengineerable, and only Gary Buseys blessing will make it happen.

Gary Busey's massive penis will be the piston turning out all that power  :o

Bodvar

• Getbig II
« Reply #231 on: June 07, 2008, 08:01:42 AM »
yeah but the question will then be why they turn to religious fanaticism in the first place.
usa gave them an excuse to turn to that dark side.

Muslim extremism is much older than the United States, they were slaughtering people in the name of Allah centuries before the English colonized North America. They don't need an excuse to turn to the dark side, they've been there for over 1300 years

CigaretteMan

• Getbig III
« Reply #232 on: June 07, 2008, 08:04:16 AM »
People are just plain fucking stupid if they don't arm themselves , period. if you love your family you should own a gun and you should get plenty of training on how to use that gun.

luck favor's the prepared and I'm not taking chances with my life.

This would hold true to some degree against a lone robber with a pistol, but you will just get killed if it is a gang armed with automatic weapons, which, I might add, is the rule among robbers and not the exception. Stop living in the 18th Century, dude. Things are not that simple nowadays.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #233 on: June 07, 2008, 08:06:04 AM »
The rest of the world won't benefit if you're gonna keep hogging it like this

;D
follow the arrows

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #234 on: June 07, 2008, 08:06:34 AM »
  This would hold true to some degree against a lone robber with a pistol, but you will just get killed if it is a gang armed with automatic weapons, which, I might add, is the rule among robbers and not the exception. Stop living in the 18t Century, dude. Things are not that simple nowadays.

automatic weapons? WTF? what is Seal team 6 coming for me? now some sets of circumstances you have no control over but I'd rather be armed with a slim chance than no chance at all .

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #235 on: June 07, 2008, 08:07:20 AM »

GBEspermS (Gary Busey Energysperm Source) = the holy kryptonite.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #236 on: June 07, 2008, 08:07:42 AM »
automatic weapons? WTF? what is Seal team 6 coming for me? now some sets of circumstances you have no control over but I'd rather be armed with a slim chance than no chance at all .

hahahahaha
follow the arrows

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #237 on: June 07, 2008, 08:08:34 AM »

The US Navy supports Ronnie Coleman over Dorian Yates and is planning on taking you out.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #238 on: June 07, 2008, 08:09:48 AM »
The US Navy supports Ronnie Coleman over Dorian Yates and is planning on taking you out.

" From my cold dead hands " lol

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #239 on: June 07, 2008, 08:10:21 AM »
Analogous to ND getting raped by the Colemanites, yet the fucker refuses to back down!
follow the arrows

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #240 on: June 07, 2008, 08:11:57 AM »
Analogous to ND getting raped by the Colemanites, yet the fucker refuses to back down!

Raped? their own hero agrees with me lol now how's that for a fucking?  ;)

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #241 on: June 07, 2008, 08:14:02 AM »

I don't think he'll be a match for Pumpster, Hulkster and a team of Seals.

England_1 will try and help but pumpster will strangle him with a bowflex cable

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #242 on: June 07, 2008, 08:15:09 AM »
I don't he'll be a match for Pumpster, Hulkster and a team of Seals.

LOL!
follow the arrows

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #243 on: June 07, 2008, 08:16:28 AM »
I don't he'll be a match for Pumpster, Hulkster and a team of Seals.

lmfao raped by ' power-rods '

Team Power-rod. !!  >:(

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #244 on: June 07, 2008, 08:18:36 AM »
Raped? their own hero agrees with me lol now how's that for a fucking?  ;)
what are u talking abt  ???
follow the arrows

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #245 on: June 07, 2008, 08:20:11 AM »
what are u talking abt  ???

Ronnie agrees with me that he could never beat Yates !

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #246 on: June 07, 2008, 08:21:46 AM »
 You are completely out of your mind. Yes, Americans are gangsters with low morals. Yes. But saying that owning guns will stop the government from becoming tyranical or stopping foreign invasions is absurd. That might have applied to the 18th Century, but it doesen't hold true anymore. Why? Because the disparity in weaponry between the government and citizens is much greater today than it was 200 years ago. In that time, both government soldiers and citizens had the same tired old musquetes. Today, citizens continue to own firearms, but the governemt has fighter jets, tanks, chemical weapons and atomic weaponry. Do you really think that if the government decides to become tyranical that owning pistols, revolvers or even assault rifles will make any difference whatsoever? The same thing applies to foreign armies: if they invade, it will be the regualr U.S army that will be able to stop them, and there isn't anything that citizens with their petty little hand guns will be able to do about it.

the govt would never do it.  because the messy times that ensue would crash the economy anyway.  things are very iffy now, with the dollar weak, and other nations getting awfully competitive.  you think they want to declare martial law and shut down the economy?  thats the LAST thing they want.

The conspiracy people who are always preaching the end of the world, they forget about this.  Shutting down society for reasons of control would only lead to losing control.  Right now, they have us all going to work, paying them our 20-35% of our toils, and pyaing anything for gas that they want, plus the borrowing power form china that comes with having 200 mil people workforce consitstently spending.

CigaretteMan

• Getbig III
« Reply #247 on: June 07, 2008, 08:21:53 AM »

Do you really think a lone robber with a pistol is the rule in assaults? No, the rule is several guys with heavy weapons, and they have the surprise factor in their side. Put yourself in a robber's shoe. Would you assault all by yourself with a gun places where you know there will be armed security personnel, and that they will likely shoot back since you are alone? Of course not. You will create a gang. Most robbers assault in gangs. Very few property robbers assault alone and with pistols/revolvers, but do it in gangs and with heavy weaponry, meaning that an armed citizen will likely get killed if he resists an attempt to rob him. As ridiculous as the premisse of owning guns for self-defense it, it is even more ridiculous to own them to stop the government from becoming tyrannical. This is an 18th Century American fantasy with no grounds in reality.

CigaretteMan

• Getbig III
« Reply #248 on: June 07, 2008, 08:25:08 AM »
the govt would never do it.  because the messy times that ensue would crash the economy anyway.  things are very iffy now, with the dollar weak, and other nations getting awfully competitive.  you think they want to declare martial law and shut down the economy?  thats the LAST thing they want.

The conspiracy people who are always preaching the end of the world, they forget about this.  Shutting down society for reasons of control would only lead to losing control.  Right now, they have us all going to work, paying them our 20-35% of our toils, and pyaing anything for gas that they want, plus the borrowing power form china that comes with having 200 mil people workforce consitstently spending.

You are talking two different issues here. That the government will not become tyrannical for economic reasons does not mean that it won't because it fears the armed citizenry with their petty hand guns(considering they have tanks, jet fighters, nuclear weapons, etc).

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #249 on: June 07, 2008, 08:27:22 AM »
  You are talking two different issues here. That the government will not become tyrannical for economic reasons does not mean that it won't because it fears the armed citizenry with their petty hand guns(considering they have tanks, jet fighters, nuclear weapons, etc).

well, if all we're talking about is if they 'fear' us or not, well, that's kinda a waste of time trying to examine whats in their heads.

realistically, any recession society that enacts martial law will face a huge depression and currency devaluation, something that would bankrupt the place.  Will never happen.