Author Topic: RIP. John McCain  (Read 25040 times)

K A N N I B A L

• Getbig II
Re: RIP. John McCain
« Reply #100 on: August 27, 2018, 12:15:25 PM »
Whatever he did BEFORE his presidency is irrelevant. It’s not like he paid off an accuser $850k while holding public office or anything

Ok,.so you consider Trump a man on integrity? That's what you said his opponents lack.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #101 on: August 27, 2018, 12:23:15 PM »
Ok,.so you consider Trump a man on integrity? That's what you said his opponents lack.

to his followers he's like the second coming of Christ.. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
F

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #102 on: August 27, 2018, 01:13:02 PM »

Nope, if he cheated he cheated. I don't condone it, but it's far cry from what he is originally accused of doing. Do you condone Clinton's behavior dating all way the back before was AG of Arkansas right up until the end of his Presidency? What about the Kennedys? What maybe you either fail to see or don't want to acknowledge is that both of these families were all public servants while having their affairs.

Remember when Ted Kennedy died and he was praised? People forgot real quick about Chappaquiddick and how he left Mary Jo Kopechne to drown. That was swept under the rug. The pure hypocrisy of the left isn't just proven corruption, it's literally flat out evil.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #103 on: August 27, 2018, 01:18:48 PM »
Nope, if he cheated he cheated. I don't condone it, but it's far cry from what he is originally accused of doing. Do you condone Clinton's behavior dating all way the back before was AG of Arkansas right up until the end of his Presidency? What about the Kennedys? What maybe you either fail to see or don't want to acknowledge is that both of these families were all public servants while having their affairs.

Remember when Ted Kennedy died and he was praised? People forgot real quick about Chappaquiddick and how he left Mary Jo Kopechne to drown. That was swept under the rug. The pure hypocrisy of the left isn't just proven corruption, it's literally flat out evil.
     the hypocrisy and corruption on both sides is disgusting and shouldn't be condoned by the american people..don't forget Richard millhouse Nixon..
F

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #104 on: August 27, 2018, 01:22:23 PM »
The leader of the free and can't get invited to two funerals and a royal wedding.  His ego is shattered.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #105 on: August 27, 2018, 01:27:15 PM »

Very good points Coach
It’s amazing that Donald gets so much grief
When he has a long way to got catch up with them pair.

No it doesn’t make Trump a saint only it needs to be kept in perspective.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: August 27, 2018, 02:36:19 PM »
Very good points Coach
It’s amazing that Donald gets so much grief
When he has a long way to got catch up with them pair.

No it doesn’t make Trump a saint only it needs to be kept in perspective.

IMO, infidelity shouldn't be an issue at all except for those directly affected. The only issue I have is if Trump used campaign funds to cover his butt. As for the lying, he definitely is not the only political figure to lie about such matters. I forgive no one for lying.

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #107 on: August 27, 2018, 02:44:17 PM »
Is this piece of shit still dead?

Yippee.

K A N N I B A L

• Getbig II
« Reply #108 on: August 27, 2018, 03:18:42 PM »
IMO, infidelity shouldn't be an issue at all except for those directly affected. The only issue I have is if Trump used campaign funds to cover his butt. As for the lying, he definitely is not the only political figure to lie about such matters. I forgive no one for lying.

Infidelity says a lot about the integrity and character of a person. If you dont give two fks about your family, the people you should care for and protect above all others,  why would anyone believe you've got a whole nation of strangers best interest at heart?

Let's face it, most politicians, regardless of sides, are more than likely into politics for their own ego and gain.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: August 27, 2018, 03:45:54 PM »
                              to his followers he's like the second coming of Christ.. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Fighting / dying for bankers is moronic. All these elite and whore politicians that start wars should be sent to the front lines so they can fight their own battles. Trump was just smarter than Mueller.

McCain was in Vietnam because of a lie - Gulf of Tonkin. So he was a moron for fighting in that war.

All those soldiers of Europe that fought in WW1 and WW2 were morons. They should have taken out their leaders. After WW1 and WW2 their leaders turned around and flooded their countries with non-whites. Had they killed their own leaders they would never have lost such a big portion of their population. I propose a new tribunal to go after the ancestors of those that promoted WW1 and WW2. String them up and execute them.

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: August 27, 2018, 05:53:44 PM »
the flag is up at the white house

Kwon3

« Reply #111 on: August 27, 2018, 08:14:43 PM »
He was a political coward, not a maverick. When he faced tough re-election campaigns, he quickly dropped his maverick credentials in the recycling bin and pandered to the party's base, then reneged on his promises to them (tightening immigration, securing the border, fiscally-conservative policies in Washington, and resisting the Obama presidency whenever possible). Even MSNBC's glowing exposé about him shortly after his passing was announced made no bones about his chameleon-like clothing changes on the campaign trail. In 2008, the mainstream media hated him because it suited their narrative; in light of his perplexing, brash and self-centered obstructionism to this administration, clearly borne of bitterness and jealousy at never achieving an office he once admitted thinking of daily after two consecutive losses (2000/2008), he's now their favorite folk hero. It shows you the paper-thin veneer behind which the left-wing media operates when it aggrandizes or destroys people based on the prevailing social breeze.

If you want to laugh, go look up that SNL episode of Fun with Real Audio where McCain reenacts the opening scene of Apocalypse Now in Bush's campaign trailer while then-candidate Bush nervously awaits him on the podium to give a speech to a crowd of his supporters. He ends up bashing his head bloody and screaming incoherently at having to do the unthinkable and support someone he clearly considered less than human.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: August 27, 2018, 09:05:59 PM »
Fighting / dying for bankers is moronic. All these elite and whore politicians that start wars should be sent to the front lines so they can fight their own battles. Trump was just smarter than Mueller.

McCain was in Vietnam because of a lie - Gulf of Tonkin. So he was a moron for fighting in that war.

All those soldiers of Europe that fought in WW1 and WW2 were morons. They should have taken out their leaders. After WW1 and WW2 their leaders turned around and flooded their countries with non-whites. Had they killed their own leaders they would never have lost such a big portion of their population. I propose a new tribunal to go after the ancestors of those that promoted WW1 and WW2. String them up and execute them.

would love to hear your personal sacrifices for your country. I'm all ears

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: August 27, 2018, 09:07:38 PM »
He was a political coward, not a maverick. When he faced tough re-election campaigns, he quickly dropped his maverick credentials in the recycling bin and pandered to the party's base, then reneged on his promises to them (tightening immigration, securing the border, fiscally-conservative policies in Washington, and resisting the Obama presidency whenever possible). Even MSNBC's glowing exposé about him shortly after his passing was announced made no bones about his chameleon-like clothing changes on the campaign trail. In 2008, the mainstream media hated him because it suited their narrative; in light of his perplexing, brash and self-centered obstructionism to this administration, clearly borne of bitterness and jealousy at never achieving an office he once admitted thinking of daily after two consecutive losses (2000/2008), he's now their favorite folk hero. It shows you the paper-thin veneer behind which the left-wing media operates when it aggrandizes or destroys people based on the prevailing social breeze.

If you want to laugh, go look up that SNL episode of Fun with Real Audio where McCain reenacts the opening scene of Apocalypse Now in Bush's campaign trailer while then-candidate Bush nervously awaits him on the podium to give a speech to a crowd of his supporters. He ends up bashing his head bloody and screaming incoherently at having to do the unthinkable and support someone he clearly considered less than human.

Good example of a bias view.

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #114 on: August 27, 2018, 09:11:45 PM »

Nothing different from what you do here daily

Kwon3

« Reply #115 on: August 27, 2018, 09:26:41 PM »
Bias(ed). And, how so? Explain your arithmetic, like a math problem, so we can understand it better.

Kwon3

« Reply #116 on: August 27, 2018, 09:29:16 PM »
Nothing different from what you do here daily
And lately he's not even doing that anymore. If there's one motif on the left, it's that they're invariably lazy, which is why they support big-government welfare programs and Johnsonian "great society" social schemes to benefit a few on the backs of the working majority. Whether he has a job or not is immaterial; the thinking process of expecting a utopian catch-all government program to level the playing field (despite overwhelming evidence that life was never meant to be equal or fair for everyone) is pretty much common currency with these fucking morons.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: August 28, 2018, 10:20:18 AM »

Mitch

• Getbig V
  • Team Succulent Ham of Peace
« Reply #118 on: August 28, 2018, 11:11:29 AM »

FIP (Fry In Peace)

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #119 on: August 28, 2018, 12:43:07 PM »

so being a draft dodger like trump was,,, is actually good for the country.. i guess truth isn't always the truth...
F

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #120 on: August 28, 2018, 03:37:54 PM »

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #121 on: August 28, 2018, 03:51:48 PM »

Coach, you need to sign off and take a breather and worry about your health, not politics or getbig.

You even told me years back that youre sensitive and this forum gets to you.

Do the right thing and dish the back and forth arguments.

It will be better for your health.

Godspeed.
X

Kwon3

« Reply #122 on: August 28, 2018, 04:16:18 PM »
Coach, you need to sign off and take a breather and worry about your health, not politics or getbig.
Has asking someone to ever stop doing something ever worked for you? Because most people I know have reported a very negligible success rate with this tactic, particularly when it isn't buttressed by some kind of coercion or pressure. Something about humans being stubborn and not listening to what other humans tell them to do unless forced to. It's why we have jails, cops, laws, etc.

Godspeed.
That's trademarked here. Find another sign-off.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #123 on: August 28, 2018, 04:19:05 PM »

You even told me years back that youre sensitive and this forum gets to you.

Do the right thing and dish the back and forth arguments.

It will be better for your health.

Godspeed.

You’re right. I’m only on here a few minutes a day

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #124 on: August 28, 2018, 06:40:53 PM »
Has asking someone to ever stop doing something ever worked for you? Because most people I know have reported a very negligible success rate with this tactic, particularly when it isn't buttressed by some kind of coercion or pressure. Something about humans being stubborn and not listening to what other humans tell them to do unless forced to. It's why we have jails, cops, laws, etc.
That's trademarked here. Find another sign-off.

Coach and I have a special relationship.

Godspeed.
X