Author Topic: Zimmerman - Self Defense Class or Benching 500 an Up? whats next?  (Read 213254 times)

RustyTrenbolona

• Getbig IV
  • ...but it's just an empty sandwich bag...
Re: Trayvon Martin was 6'3, 170 pounds, why do the media show baby pics
« Reply #200 on: March 26, 2012, 12:42:17 PM »
Everyone (apparently not everyone) is simply just relaying what a person who has some position inside of a police hierarchy is saying to a moronic citizen.

Obviously the dispatcher has no more special power than anyone, but let's be clear, if all of the reports are true, then Zimmerman basically stalked and killed an unarmed kid. That's all there is to it.

and all this massve logic dump cause you are worried about your guns lol ;D well argued u suck ;D

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #201 on: March 26, 2012, 12:43:06 PM »
yea who gives a shit? tell that to the morons that keep moaning about how he shot a kid even when the dispatcher told him not to. like everyone ;D

ps he was neighborhoodwatch captain he followed a possible crook was accosted by the crook shot the crook....u havedont worry your guns are safe ;) actually no, wait gimme all your guns  now ::)
Apparently he was "self appointed" neighborhood watch captain...kinda like deputizing himself,
a damn Barney Fife.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #202 on: March 26, 2012, 12:45:47 PM »
and all this massve logic dump cause you are worried about your guns lol ;D well argued u suck ;D

Everyone should be worried about their guns.

It's quite possibly the only measure of protection against the strong arm of the government.

The government rules at the power of the gun, nothing more.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #203 on: March 26, 2012, 12:46:02 PM »
Everyone (apparently not everyone) is simply just relaying what a person who has some position inside of a police hierarchy is saying to a moronic citizen.

Obviously the dispatcher has no more special power than anyone, but let's be clear, if all of the reports are true, then Zimmerman basically stalked and killed an unarmed kid. That's all there is to it.

Didn't the Orlando Sentinel just report that an eyewitness saw Zimmerman getting BEAT UP by Martin?

As the evidence pours into view, it seems as if this whole evil-white-man-(who's really Hispanic)-killing-a-sweet-innocent-lamb-of-a-black-boy is being torn to pieces.

RustyTrenbolona

• Getbig IV
« Reply #204 on: March 26, 2012, 12:47:13 PM »
Apparently he was "self appointed" neighborhood watch captain...kinda like deputizing himself,
a damn Barney Fife.

so who was sposed to appoint him? sadam hussein? the Fbi? ;D dont matter if he was the captain, general, or soup kitchen attendant. he was out there keeping watch in a community. that s how neighborhood watch works... keeping an eye out and confronting apparent threats...that normally come from gentlemen in hoodies ;)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #205 on: March 26, 2012, 12:50:12 PM »
Seal was slumming it that night.

;D

RustyTrenbolona

• Getbig IV
« Reply #206 on: March 26, 2012, 12:50:37 PM »
Everyone should be worried about their guns.

It's quite possibly the only measure of protection against the strong arm of the government.

The government rules at the power of the gun, nothing more.

;D ;D buys a gun to protect from gov. (gonna shoot the gov are we? ;D ;D)

doesnt agree to use it when getting beat up by scary black man that looks like the guys that rob and rape

arm chair revolutionary right here. you should turn in you firearms to the nearest sheriffs deptmnt for being a pussy. ;D ;D

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #207 on: March 26, 2012, 12:53:42 PM »
Maybe tu, I hear you.  And I am glad this case got opened again because the way the police handled it seems wrong, at least from what we know.  But the way much of the media has handled it has been irresponsible and purposely fanning the flames with limited facts.  They love over-playing the race angle because it stirs people up and gives them ratings & $.  Few in the media are reporting Zimmerman is latino.  Sure, there can be latino racism against blacks but I don't see that as the clear irrefutable motive here.  Looks more like Zimmerman being a super-mall cop.  Again, nail him for it if he is at fault.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #208 on: March 26, 2012, 12:58:17 PM »
so who was sposed to appoint him? sadam hussein? the Fbi? ;D dont matter if he was the captain, general, or soup kitchen attendant. he was out there keeping watch in a community. that s how neighborhood watch works... keeping an eye out and confronting apparent threats...that normally come from gentlemen in hoodies ;)
Well, I believe the "community" is supposed to appoint him. You can't just have a vigilante saying "I'm the neighborhood watch captain", any idiot or crazed lunatic can do that... And he is not uspposed to be carrying a gun if he is part of the "neighborhood watch"...and we see where that got him, responsible for killing a kid in a hoodie with skittles...

Imagine some fat dude in your neighborhood who stopped taking his meds for his "bi-polar" condition..

You go out for a run, let's say in the fall, around 6:30 pm, you are wearing a red hoodie (you just watch Kai Green, and let's say you went to U of MD)  both of you have seen anybody.
This fool, apparently sees you as a threat, he says he is captain of the neighborhood watch and tells you to stop, you look at him and flick him the bird, next he says, "stop I'm the police" (impersonatig poli e officers happens a lot more than you think, complete with badges)

in this scenario, he doesn't have a gun, he runs after you and tackles you.
Now mind you, you have no idea that this lunatic is bi-polar and has stopped taking his meds...you fuck his ass up, come on getbig and tell us. I see no fault on your part.
But, who is this dude in this scenario to claim "captain of the neighborhood watch"?
See how dangerous it is?  

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #209 on: March 26, 2012, 01:00:23 PM »
Well, I believe the "community" is supposed to appoint him. You can't just have a vigilante saying "I'm the neighborhood watch captain", any idiot or crazed lunatic can do that... And he is not uspposed to be carrying a gun if he is part of the "neighborhood watch"...and we see where that got him, responsible for killing a kid in a hoodie with skittles...

Imagine some fat dude in your neighborhood who stopped taking his meds for his "bi-polar" condition..

You go out for a run, let's say in the fall, around 6:30 pm, you are wearing a red hoodie (you just watch Kai Green, and let's say you went to U of MD)  both of you have seen anybody.
This fool, apparently sees you as a threat, he says he is captain of the neighborhood watch and tells you to stop, you look at him and flick him the bird, next he says, "stop I'm the police" (impersonatig poli e officers happens a lot more than you think, complete with badges)

Now mind you, you have no idea that this lunatic is bi-polar and has stopped taking his meds...you fuck his ass up, come on getbig and tell us. I see no fault on your part.
But, who is this dude in this scenario to claim "captain of the neighborhood watch"?
See how dangerous it is?  

I am white and I never got suspended from school for bringing drugs. So it wouldn't happen.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #210 on: March 26, 2012, 01:00:37 PM »
Didn't the Orlando Sentinel just report that an eyewitness saw Zimmerman getting BEAT UP by Martin?

As the evidence pours into view, it seems as if this whole evil-white-man-(who's really Hispanic)-killing-a-sweet-innocent-lamb-of-a-black-boy is being torn to pieces.

Yes and other eyewitnesses are not corroborating that account. What you are carefully also ignoring is the fact that this "evil partially hispanic guy" followed the kid (by his OWN testimony), who even if he beat his ass, was not doing anything or bothering anyone was he?

Maybe tu, I hear you.  And I am glad this case got opened again because the way the police handled it seems wrong, at least from what we know.  But the way much of the media has handled it has been irresponsible and purposely fanning the flames with limited facts.  They love over-playing the race angle because it stirs people up and gives them ratings & $.  Few in the media are reporting Zimmerman is latino.  Sure, there can be latino racism against blacks but I don't see that as the clear irrefutable motive here.  Looks more like Zimmerman being a super-mall cop.  Again, nail him for it if he is at fault.

I am not disagreeing at all.

It should be about ANYONE who is chasing down a kid... white, black, polka dotted.

The reason why race is in here is simple... If you are honest with yourself... and the EXACT same thing had happened but the races were reversed. Would that black man be allowed to simply walk away without any other questioning besides what happened in the field?

I mean, this happened on February 26th and the media didn't interject itself until when? A week ago?

So basically, this guy, Zimmerman, had almost no one question ANYTHING about what happened until the media put itself in there and people found out about it.

I don't see this as a bad thing I guess.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #211 on: March 26, 2012, 01:05:18 PM »
I am white and I never got suspended from school for bringing drugs. So it wouldn't happen.
This isn't that---it was a empty bag---paraphernalia...

But, you opened up a can of worms, read what you wrote...are you saying that due to you being white, they wouldn't suspend you for drugs? Or are you saying that only black kids are suspended if they are caught with drugs?
Plus, there are kids of all races  being busted for weed and drugs who are in high school.

I'll feed the troll this time.

RustyTrenbolona

• Getbig IV
« Reply #212 on: March 26, 2012, 01:06:39 PM »

See how dangerous it is?  

this is not what happened in the martin case point is if your walkin around lookin all tough with a hoodie up in 85 degree weather actin swaggish yes u may look like a threat. if i wear lederhosen and a bomber jacket with a shave head yes i may look like a threat ok mr cochran?

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #213 on: March 26, 2012, 01:08:28 PM »
This isn't that---it was a empty bag---paraphernalia...

But, you opened up a can of worms, read what you wrote...are you saying that due to you being white, they wouldn't suspend you for drugs? Or are you saying that only black kids are suspended if they are caught with drugs?
Plus, there are kids of all races  being busted for weed and drugs who are in high school.

I'll feed the troll this time.
The drugs and being white were meant to be separate. I was never once retarded enough to bring anything drug related to school. Just bringing anything drug related into school proves he had no control over his actions and shady and did not abide by the law. Also, the only place I would be stopped for being white is in a primarily black neighborhood, where I would be robbed and shot most likely.. but this wouldn't make the national news. Don't look suspicious as fuck when you are walking around any neighborhood at night. Also, don't assault strangers for asking what you are doing.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #214 on: March 26, 2012, 01:09:25 PM »
this is not what happened in the martin case

You're right, because a kid got shot and found himself perished.

RustyTrenbolona

• Getbig IV
« Reply #215 on: March 26, 2012, 01:10:30 PM »
You're right, because a kid go shot and found himself perished.

;D ;D ;D

no wait lets oversimpify it ever more here, check it out,...kid-ded.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Trayvon Martin / George Zimmerman video footage of that day
« Reply #216 on: March 26, 2012, 01:13:08 PM »

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
Keep it.

I'm fairly certain that the song writer and the cartoon maker weren't there to see what actually happened.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #218 on: March 26, 2012, 01:38:30 PM »
The drugs and being white were meant to be separate. I was never once retarded enough to bring anything drug related to school. Just bringing anything drug related into school proves he had no control over his actions and shady and did not abide by the law. Also, the only place I would be stopped for being white is in a primarily black neighborhood, where I would be robbed and shot most likely.. but this wouldn't make the national news. Don't look suspicious as fuck when you are walking around any neighborhood at night. Also, don't assault strangers for asking what you are doing.
Ah, yes..maybe Trayvon should have thought, "Hmm, maybe I should wear the hoodie to the store so a guy can follow me, shoot me, and I die, and it will be all over the news"

or maybe he should have thought, "well, since I am a  black male, maybe I shouldn't wear the hoodie, because I might be thougt of as a robber, even though I'm going to the store"

What is "looking suspicious"? Now, I could see if he was looking in people's houses, and checking stuff out.

But, he looks "suspicious"---as a black male with a hoodie, skittles and apparently on his cellphone with his girl?
Quick, look at every black man doing that.

RustyTrenbolona

• Getbig IV
« Reply #219 on: March 26, 2012, 01:44:04 PM »
parker, i see your point. black males shuold be allowed to wear aything they want without getting accosted arrested raped stabbed arrested. I agree. BUT, guess who made the hoodie and other such garments or accessories like gold teeth a staple look of crime in this country?? so if you cook your soup with too much salt tough, eat your soup and dont complain to others about it or change your own soup.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #220 on: March 26, 2012, 01:53:21 PM »
Jesus Christ just went on facebook and someone liked one of "Trayvons" pictures. I read some of the comments UN believable!

"we gotta fight back cause dis aint the slave days us black gonna fight back them cracker can write dat"

"R.I.P. Trayvon even doe you not from Buffalo Im going to pay my Resepts &&,Listenin to the song from plies about him"

"rip.. fuk da white man"

::)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #221 on: March 26, 2012, 01:55:21 PM »
Mother Seeks Trayvon Martin Trademarks
The Smoking Gun ^ | 3/26/12 | The Smoking Gun

MARCH 26--The mother of Trayvon Martin has filed two applications to secure trademarks containing her late son’s name, records show.

Sabrina Fulton is seeking marks for the phrases “I Am Trayvon” and “Justice for Trayvon,” according to filings made last week with the United States Patent and Trademark Office. In both instances, Fulton is seeking the trademarks for use on “Digital materials, namely, CDs and DVDs featuring Trayvon Martin,” and other products.

(Excerpt) Read more at thesmokinggun.com ...

gonna "cop" the album
A

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #222 on: March 26, 2012, 02:13:45 PM »
parker, i see your point. black males shuold be allowed to wear aything they want without getting accosted arrested raped stabbed arrested. I agree. BUT, guess who made the hoodie and other such garments or accessories like gold teeth a staple look of crime in this country?? so if you cook your soup with too much salt tough, eat your soup and dont complain to others about it or change your own soup.
When I was younger, back in the days of Kwame, I wanted to die my hair like him, have that swirl...at the time my mom wouldn't let me walk down to basketball courts, which was down street about about half a mile. We lived in a predominately white neighborhood, but were one of the first to move there (in terms of when the neighborhood was just being built, we were one of two families), a nice middle class neighborhood. Well, she said, "If you put that damn hydrogen peroxide in your hair and you go down there, with your friends and something happens, who are they going to remember, the black kid with his hair looking like he stuck a damn feather in it?"
she forbade me to go down and play hoops, and would say, "And all they would see is some black kid walking with a ball, and if something goes down, who are they going to blame?"
(Nevermind the fact that other black kids that I knew from middle school would play ball down there)

I soon started to see that there were rules for "me" (black male) and rules for white kids...they could wear anything they damn well pleased, have rings in their noses, have Mohawks, wear trench coats in 90 degree weather...but I was the "criminal", even though many of those same damn kids would brag about stealig from the local Rite Aide.

She told to never run in the stores, because they would be watching me, thinking I was stealig something and try to run out the doors. She also told me that if I bought anything, candy, whatever, ask for the receipt and a bag, so nobody can claim that you stole something.
All of these things have stuck with me. Now, some kids are not properly taught by their parents.

And nowadays, when I visit my folks, I see black and white kids together walking down the street to play ball, never really having to worry about looking "suspicious".

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

SilverSpoon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #224 on: March 26, 2012, 02:16:03 PM »
You wanted to wear polka dots like Kwame???

Awesome.

I know you rocked some overalls with only one strap up.