Author Topic: Zimmerman - Self Defense Class or Benching 500 an Up? whats next?  (Read 213245 times)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
Re: Trayvon Martin was 6'3, 170 pounds, why do the media show baby pics
« Reply #400 on: March 27, 2012, 07:05:28 AM »
Lol!!!! Another thread E-Kulo melts down in!!! Hahaa!!! His bloodpressure must skyrocket every time he logs onto getbig! ;D

As far as this story goes...the more I hear about it, the less I care.
I seriously question why anybody thinks I meltdown! I sit here stoned as a #### on my comfy recliner, calmly typing away at the keyboard in between doing other work.  I have never ever had an issue with blood pressure.  The way I am now, is the way I am all the time.  I always find it amusing that other people dont believe that people can express controversial opinions in a calm way!  Why, would I even bother raising my pulse in response to anything posted here!
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #401 on: March 27, 2012, 07:07:03 AM »
Where are those racist comments?    Again, you call me a racist because you don't want to have an adult conversation.   Are you a 911 truther?  You won't deny if you stand by your convictions.
Since you didn't read the post I will post it again - here is the racist comment you posted

Your Statement "Everybody is out to get me so why should I play by the rules and better myself"

suggesting that black people are "PLAYING" a victim rather than being ACTUAL victims. - this right there is your Bigotry - suggesting that black people don't have a right to fight against their centuries long oppression is a form of racism, it is like beating someone and then beating them some more when they complain about being beaten.  It is actually a horribly insidious form of racism, that you have present in you and are unfortunately unaware of.  Abusers always get upset when their victim cries, this is basic psychology!  An Abuser doesn't want any deepening of the reality of what it means to be an abuser, so they continue the abuse, rather than face the truth, that they are not a nice person, and in fact are abusive, in their beliefs, actions and their ideals.
V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #402 on: March 27, 2012, 07:07:42 AM »
I seriously question why anybody thinks I meltdown! I sit here stoned as a #### on my comfy recliner, calmly typing away at the keyboard in between doing other work.  I have never ever had an issue with blood pressure.  The way I am now, is the way I am all the time.  I always find it amusing that other people dont believe that people can express opinions in a calm way!  Why, would I even bother raising my pulse in response to anything posted here!

I'm embarassed for your self loathing. 

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #403 on: March 27, 2012, 07:08:35 AM »
I seriously question why anybody thinks I meltdown! I sit here stoned as a #### on my comfy recliner, calmly typing away at the keyboard in between doing other work.  I have never ever had an issue with blood pressure.  The way I am now, is the way I am all the time.  I always find it amusing that other people dont believe that people can express opinions in a calm way!  Why, would I even bother raising my pulse in response to anything posted here!

But you aren't expressing your opinions calmly and rationally.  You launched into a serious of insults and accusations when your ideas were challenged.  Its that simple.  Also, no one who hasn't melted down writes a post specifically denying they have.
A

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #404 on: March 27, 2012, 07:11:30 AM »
nobody is out to get you, nobody gives a fuck about you

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #405 on: March 27, 2012, 07:11:53 AM »

I'm embarassed for your self loathing. 
I think incredibly highly of myself.  But thanks for the concern!

Your literacy is a little embarrassing though!  ;D
V

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #406 on: March 27, 2012, 07:12:19 AM »
Since you didn't read the post I will post it again - here is the racist comment you posted

Your Statement "Everybody is out to get me so why should I play by the rules and better myself"

suggesting that black people are "PLAYING" a victim rather than being ACTUAL victims. - this right there is your Bigotry - suggesting that black people don't have a right to fight against their centuries long oppression is a form of racism, it is like beating someone and then beating them some more when they complain about being beaten.  It is actually a horribly insidious form of racism, that you have present in you and are unfortunately unaware of.  Abusers always get upset when their victim cries, this is basic psychology!  An Abuser doesn't want any deepening of the reality of what it means to be an abuser, so they continue the abuse, rather than face the truth, that they are not a nice person, and in fact are abusive, in their beliefs, actions and their ideals.

Seriously?  Apparently you have no idea what racism looks likes.  Isn't it obvious that I was referring to your continued promotion of conspiracy theories as an explanation for all the worlds ills. I was also arguing that your promotion of such conspiracy theories are detrimental because they cause disunity and are a serious oversimplification of a very complex issue. You are really grasping at straws here.

I never suggested that black people, as all human beings deserve to be treated fairly, shouldn't fight for their rights either and as a matter of fact I specifically address this charge in another post, so I suggest you read it again as it appears to gone over your head.      

Are you a 911 truther?
A

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #407 on: March 27, 2012, 07:12:55 AM »
nobody is out to get you, nobody gives a fuck about you
Is this a shout out to anybody in particular - or are you just venting Getbig Style!
V

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #408 on: March 27, 2012, 07:13:59 AM »
im not venting im exlaining to you

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #409 on: March 27, 2012, 07:17:28 AM »
Seriously?  Apparently you have no idea what racism looks likes.  Isn't it obvious that I was referring to your continued promotion of conspiracy theories as an explanation for all the worlds ills.  You are really grasping at straws here.

I never suggested that black people who fight for their rights either and as a matter of fact I specifically address this charge in another post so I suggest you read it again as it appears to gone over your head.      
Conspiracy? Please Explain - If Real History is a conspiracy - if the truth is a conspiracy - I am guilty!  This is what people who are brainwashed do.  They demonise words and actions and then project them onto those who disagree with their ideas.  To tell the truth, your posts are disjointed and incoherent - you are obviously unable to address your statement regarding blacks "Blaming" others and not getting on with it!  Trying to make sense of your posts has become increasingly diffcult and I must disengage, your assertions that people who defend the civil rights of blacks as conspiracy nuts is an obvious attempt to divert attention away from your racism!
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #410 on: March 27, 2012, 07:20:25 AM »
So are Samoans Black? Is a tanned Mexican Black?
You take metaphors literally! It was used to indicate that jews are in fact Caucasian - therefore White - essentially I am saying the color white is the color white!  Jews descendanded from a white race - this makes them white - not NIGG@s - but white!
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #411 on: March 27, 2012, 07:27:07 AM »
But you aren't expressing your opinions calmly and rationally.  You launched into a serious of insults and accusations when your ideas were challenged.  Its that simple.  Also, no one who hasn't melted down writes a post specifically denying they have.
What you see as insults and accusations I see as truths - did somebody challenge me, or did I miss that, all I have done is merely state my opinion with some included observations on the posters lack of insight.  Your dramatic language like (Launched into a series of insults) indicates your desperate need to play a victim!  I am just stating my opinion, if it happens to upset you, I can't help that, the truth can hurt people deeply, but it must be told, just like ripping a band aid off!  And sorry, I missed the meeting where they stated that denying of a meltdown was an indication that you had in fact melted down.  last I checked denial of something was just that, a simple negative statement leading the listener to the truth.

Personally, when I melt down, people get hurt and when that happens I dont really feel like sitting in front of a laptop chit chatting with a bunch of closet homos!
V

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #412 on: March 27, 2012, 07:27:53 AM »
E-kulkold making a total ass of himself on another topic...what a surprise!!! ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #413 on: March 27, 2012, 07:30:14 AM »
im not venting im exlaining to you
Oh, I see - LOL - you're a funny man - I know nobody gives a fuck about me - I am not brainwashed you see, so when you learn the truth, you realise that nobody gives a fuck about anybody you see, this is what government has created, a society full of people who don't give a fuck about anybody - all that there is, is a pretense to care - a keeping up of appearances as it where!  So, you're attempt at insult, actually comes as no revelation to me!  This is why I learnt to Love myself a long long time ago! It helps when being attacked by small people!
V

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #414 on: March 27, 2012, 07:30:47 AM »
Conspiracy? Please Explain - If Real History is a conspiracy - if the truth is a conspiracy - I am guilty!  This is what people who are brainwashed do.  They demonise words and actions and then project them onto those who disagree with their ideas.  To tell the truth, your posts are disjointed and incoherent - you are obviously unable to address your statement regarding blacks "Blaming" others and not getting on with it!  Trying to make sense of your posts has become increasingly diffcult and I must disengage, your assertions that people who defend the civil rights of blacks as conspiracy nuts is an obvious attempt to divert attention away from your racism!

Again with the unfounded accusations of racism, which I have already addressed and disproved twice already.    I never denied that the world has a history of racism, prejudice or sexism for that matter that exist even today, but what the global conspiracy you are attempting extrapolate from historical facts, without a shred of evidences to back your claim, is another things entirely.  What is dangerous about a guy like you is that you have a little bit of information that you make a whole lot out of.  The old saying that a little knowledge (and I do mean very little) can be a dangerous thing  applies nicely to you.

When it comes down to it, when you are challenge your resort to name calling which is the clearest sign you have no idea what you are saying.  If you wish to discontinue this exchange I wish you the best of luck.  

Are you a 911 truther?
A

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #415 on: March 27, 2012, 07:33:09 AM »
What you see as insults and accusations I see as truths - did somebody challenge me, or did I miss that, all I have done is merely state my opinion with some included observations on the posters lack of insight.  Your dramatic language like (Launched into a series of insults) indicates your desperate need to play a victim!  I am just stating my opinion, if it happens to upset you, I can't help that, the truth can hurt people deeply, but it must be told, just like ripping a band aid off!  And sorry, I missed the meeting where they stated that denying of a meltdown was an indication that you had in fact melted down.  last I checked denial of something was just that, a simple negative statement leading the listener to the truth.

Personally, when I melt down, people get hurt and when that happens I dont really feel like sitting in front of a laptop chit chatting with a bunch of closet homos!

No, you gave an entire theory about how the world works in this thread and in your penis envy post in another thread.  Calling us homos? The one who makes false accusation of racism is in fact a homophobe. What a lovely bit of hypocrisy.

Are you a 911 truther?
A

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #416 on: March 27, 2012, 07:35:03 AM »
E-kulkold making a total ass of himself on another topic...what a surprise!!! ::)
Oh, Chaos, Still BumSore I see! Your lingering hatred of me brings me much joy and amusement! 
V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #418 on: March 27, 2012, 07:41:31 AM »
No, you gave an entire theory about how the world works in this thread and in your penis envy post in another thread.  Calling us homos? The one who makes false accusation of racism is in fact a homophobe. What a lovely bit of hypocrisy.

Are you a 911 truther?
The penis envy thread was a bit of a joke - but there is a lot of truth to the fact men aren't valued anymore, that was the point - essentially, the rules have become too complex, the government wants to feminise populations to make them less likely to offer up any dissent, but men's masculine side is raging too get out!  Men have become weak, afraid, fearful of standing by what they believe in!  A Man can get in trouble for just trying to do the right thing!  This story is a classic example, both men, thought they were doing the right thing, and that they were being law abiding citizens.  But both men cant be right can they, no, they cant, and unfortunately, Zimmerman is not a good role model.  if you want to assist the community in Crimes reduction, do what the neighbours did, and ring 911 when you hear a disturbance, don't stalk your neighbourhood and ring the police 422 in 1 year - that's just sick!
V

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #419 on: March 27, 2012, 07:47:00 AM »
The penis envy thread was a bit of a joke - but there is a lot of truth to the fact men aren't valued anymore, that was the point - essentially, the rules have become too complex, the government wants to feminise populations to make them less likely to offer up any dissent, but men's masculine side is raging too get out!  Men have become weak, afraid, fearful of standing by what they believe in!  A Man can get in trouble for just trying to do the right thing!  This story is a classic example, both men, thought they were doing the right thing, and that they were being law abiding citizens.  But both men cant be right can they, no, they cant, and unfortunately, Zimmerman is not a good role model.  if you want to assist the community in Crimes reduction, do what the neighbours did, and ring 911 when you hear a disturbance, don't stalk your neighbourhood and ring the police 422 in 1 year - that's just sick!

I thought you were through with me?  Are you not a man of his word? 

Your penis envy thread was not presented as a joke so don't back peddle now that you been caught jizz handed.  In light of your recent homophobic comments the penis envy post takes on an entirely new dimension.

Are you 911 truther?

Why do you hate homosexuals?
A

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #420 on: March 27, 2012, 07:49:07 AM »

Are you a 911 truther?
This is a classic bit of semantics!  Reversing the word homo and projecting it back onto the sender.  Only a true HOMO would think that anybody who accused another of being a HOMO is a HOMO.  Why is it that HOMO's always want other men to be guys, can HOMOS not accept that HETROSEXUAL men are comfortable being Hetero AND THATS WHY THEY CAN EASILY ACCUSE ANOTHER MAN OF BEING A homo!

To suggest that anybody who accuses another of something is in fact guilty of that themselves is a school kid argument, based on no logic whatsoever other than a HOMO's wishful thinking!

HOMOS love to believe that HOMOPHOBIA is repressed HOMOSEXUALITY, the guys are desperate to open up their options so spread the lie that HOMOPHOBES are in fact homesexual in the hope they can sway the young dumb guys, I can imagine all the HOMOS snickering after gangraping some poor fool after convincing them of that retarded old cliche.

HOMOS just need to accept that straight guys dont like them!
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #421 on: March 27, 2012, 07:52:26 AM »
I thought you were through with me?  Are you not a man of his word?  

Your penis envy thread was not presented as a joke so don't back peddle now that you been caught jizz handed.  In light of your recent homophobic comments the penis envy post takes on an entirely new dimension.

Are you 911 truther?

I find it presumptuous that you are now telling me what the motivation behind my own threads are - this is the height of both arrogance and also ignorance, as you can in fact have no way of knowing my intention other than by trusting what I tell you, and I have no reason to lie on this board, and I never do. you are obviously some sick control freak who others avoid, I am not ashamed of being homophobic - regularly being arse pumped by another man is a lifestyle I wouldn't participate in nor do I understand, Nudists also freak me out, and nobody gets upset if i don't like them -  HOMOS are always so precious, why does everyone HAVE to like them!

The things most people are brainwashed into being ashamed for I am NOT!

If people call me homophobic and I am, I see no shame in that, I do not have to like homosexuals, and any society that suggests that it's citizens do is a sick one!  Normalising homosexuality is the problem.  it is abnormal behaviour that serves no reproductive purpose, the acceptance of it by the mainstream is what is sick, it has devalued traditional relationships!
V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #422 on: March 27, 2012, 07:52:35 AM »
Trayvon Martin was suspended from school for having a 'burglary tool'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ ^

The teen was suspended from school three times He was on suspension when he was shot in February, after officials caught him with a 'marijuana pipe' and a baggie with drug residue Trayvon was kicked out of school in October for graffiti after he was allegedly caught with a 'burglary tool' and a bag full of women's jewelry Officials also suspended him once for skipping school and tardiness Tearful parents say their son is now the victim of a smear campaign New poll shows 73 percent of Americans think Zimmerman should be arrested

Florida teenager Trayvon Martin was allegedly suspended from school after security officers found what they described as a 'burglary tool' and women’s jewellery in his backpack. The new claims, revealed in a leaked school report, paint a different picture of a troubled teenager who was kicked out of school a total of three times. The Miami Herald claims that in October, he was caught with a 'burglary tool' - a flathead screwdriver - and 12 pieces of women's jewellery. Martin insisted that they did not belong to him.

Earlier, he had been suspended for skipping school and showing up late to class. And most recently, in February, he was suspended again when officials found a 'marijuana pipe' and an empty baggie with traces of marijuana.

(Excerpt) Read more at dailymail.co.uk ...

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #423 on: March 27, 2012, 07:56:27 AM »
This is a classic bit of semantics!  Reversing the word homo and projecting it back onto the sender.  Only a true HOMO would think that anybody who accused another of being a HOMO is a HOMO.  Why is it that HOMO's always want other men to be ####, can HOMOS not accept that HETROSEXUAL men are comfortable being Hetero AND THATS WHY THEY CAN EASILY ACCUSE ANOTHER MAN OF BEING A homo!

To suggest that anybody who accuses another of something is in fact guilty of that themselves is a school kid argument, based on no logic whatsoever other than a HOMO's wishful thinking!

HOMOS love to believe that HOMOPHOBIA is repressed HOMOSEXUALITY, the #### are desperate to open up their options so spread the lie that HOMOPHOBES are in fact homesexual in the hope they can sway the young dumb guys, I can imagine all the HOMOS snickering after gangraping some poor fool after convincing them of that retarded old cliche.

HOMOS just need to accept that straight guys dont like them!

No, you used a homophobic slur, its that simple.  Be man enough to admit it.  This is actually evidence for homophobia, you see.  I don't need to invent things to reveal your prejudice.  And now you mock the mentally challenged.   Boy,  you are very selective with who you think deserves dignity.

Your entire thread was presuming to know what I was talking about even after I told you repeatedly that you were wrong and corrected you.  All I know is that you are homophobic who hates gays and the mentally disable.

I thought you where through with me.

Are you a 911 truther?

Are you a man of your word?

Why do you mock the mentally handicapped?

A

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #424 on: March 27, 2012, 07:58:41 AM »
No, you used a homophobic slur, its that simple.  Be man enough to admit it.  This is actually evidence for homophobia, you see.  I don't need to invent things to reveal your prejudice.  And now you mock the mentally challenged.   Boy,  you are very selective with who you think deserves dignity.

Are you a 911 truther?

Are you a man of your word?

Do you even read what I Post, once again for the slightly retarded among you!\\

I am not ashamed of being homophobic - regularly being arse pumped by another man is a lifestyle I wouldn't participate in nor do I understand, Nudists also freak me out, and nobody gets upset if i don't like them -  HOMOS are always so precious, why does everyone HAVE to like them!

The things most people are brainwashed into being ashamed for I am NOT!

If people call me homophobic and I am, I see no shame in that, I do not have to like homosexuals, and any society that suggests that it's citizens do is a sick one!  Normalising homosexuality is the problem.  it is abnormal behaviour that serves no reproductive purpose, the acceptance of it by the mainstream is what is sick, it has devalued traditional relationships!
Two men arse fucking is done for the sexual gratification of both men - it is an unnecessary act and benefits only the two homos- it is not a natural extension of love between a man and woman where reproductive sex occurs.
V