Author Topic: Zimmerman - Self Defense Class or Benching 500 an Up? whats next?  (Read 213247 times)

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
Re: Zimmerman - Self Defense or Police Cover Up?
« Reply #1125 on: March 29, 2012, 08:01:53 AM »
The way the media has reported this case is sickening. Over 90% of violent crime commited by blacks is against white people. That's racism.

Two white kids on holiday got shot in the back 5 times by a black kid a few months back, how much was that reported.

Media sickening, president sickening. Regardless of the specifics of this individual case.
Trans Milkshake.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #1126 on: March 29, 2012, 08:02:23 AM »
Imagin if they ever discover some of trayvons getbig gimmick accounts...

Internet talk is serious biddness

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1127 on: March 29, 2012, 08:03:33 AM »
Imagin if they ever discover some of trayvons getbig gimmick accounts...

Internet talk is serious biddness

Anyone see Benny B lately? 

L00n

• Getbig IV
  • Bulgaria
« Reply #1128 on: March 29, 2012, 08:12:55 AM »
http://dailycaller.com/2012/03/29/second-trayvon-martin-twitter-feed-identified

Real angel we have here.  

::)  ::)  ::)

typical black.
you think that kid is not a racist .. meh.
sure if it was the other way around nobody will give a single fuck about the white man ...

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #1129 on: March 29, 2012, 08:18:44 AM »

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #1130 on: March 29, 2012, 08:21:48 AM »
Who the fuck followes spike lee  ??? :-\

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #1131 on: March 29, 2012, 08:25:00 AM »
as expected,  ore info is coming out to show that Big Z was acting in self defense (albeit, in a place he shouldnt have been). This case will blow over like a fart in the wind and give certain elements of the black community more evidence that the Man is keeping them down
#twanabrawley

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #1132 on: March 29, 2012, 08:28:27 AM »
as expected,  ore info is coming out to show that Big Z was acting in self defense (albeit, in a place he shouldnt have been). This case will blow over like a fart in the wind and give certain elements of the black community more evidence that the Man is keeping them down
#twanabrawley

But the "wound" left in the community will never truly be healed  ::)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #1133 on: March 29, 2012, 08:34:54 AM »
Spike Lee apologizes for George Zimmerman address tweet
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/cutline/spike-lee-apologizes-george-zimmerman-address-tweet-015514123.html

Good, I'm glad he did that but the damage is already done.  He can't tweet an address in the first place knowing full well that someone is going to go out to do harm, then when a shit storm happens tell everybody to let the justice system handled it.
A

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
Re: Spike Lee tweets wrong address of Zimmerman
« Reply #1134 on: March 29, 2012, 08:38:33 AM »
Nutty getting your post count up are yaa - you racist bigot.

There should be a registry for people like you who have turned this murder into a black white matter, when it's simply some punk ass white/mexican killing a kid after getting a Texas style beat down.

You also stated something similar happening to you in the past. Don't hold grudges. Go find your own black hooded kid and see where you end up.   

White power to you Nuts

He's not white you brain washed dumb ass gimmick

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1135 on: March 29, 2012, 08:47:36 AM »
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/cutline/spike-lee-apologizes-george-zimmerman-address-tweet-015514123.html

Good.  It would be nice if he paid their hotel bill as well.
R

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
Re: Spike Lee tweets wrong address of Zimmerman
« Reply #1137 on: March 29, 2012, 08:56:46 AM »
Nutty getting your post count up are yaa - you racist bigot.

There should be a registry for people like you who have turned this murder into a black white matter, when it's simply some punk ass white/mexican killing a kid after getting a Texas style beat down.

You also stated something similar happening to you in the past. Don't hold grudges. Go find your own black hooded kid and see where you end up.   

White power to you Nuts

Now handy841 you're just making dumb shit up.....in my experience young black males are cowardly and meak until they're put into a group - then they begin acting like assholes. Kinda like fraternity brothers.

Now when a human tootsie roll like you calls me a racist bigot I can only laugh....you pigmentally offended retards are going to have to go play the perpetual victim elsewhere, because I don't give a fuck.

Oly15

• Getbig III
« Reply #1138 on: March 29, 2012, 09:40:03 AM »
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/9173820/Parents-of-murdered-British-students-criticise-Barack-Obama.html

Wonder if BO is going to call these parents? 

Good post 333. Please keep spreading stuff like this, people need to wake up and this racist trash president needs to be impeached.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #1139 on: March 29, 2012, 09:47:05 AM »
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/9173820/Parents-of-murdered-British-students-criticise-Barack-Obama.html

Wonder if BO is going to call these parents? 

But i guess my question is WHY.. how are they the same The public outcry isnt based on a murder that happened, It is more centered around the fact that typical and standard procedures werent followed and the killer the TM case wasnt arrested.

Im not sure how you draw a parallell between the 2 instances. The Piece of shit that killed the British students was arrested, taken to trial, and convicted of an obvious murder. How is it similar to this situation that it would garner public outcry. What injustice or perceived injustice is associated with this case. The bitch ass killer in the British students murder is done.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #1140 on: March 29, 2012, 09:52:22 AM »
Hmm. Apology seems to be for tweeting the wrong address, rather than an address. What a clusterf*ck. 

extremefighter

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
Re: Trayvon Martin was 6'3, 170 pounds, why do the media show baby pics
« Reply #1141 on: March 29, 2012, 09:53:08 AM »
This whole story is about hate and envy.  Its not about justice, if it were about justice then the killings of blacks every day around the world by blacks would get the same outrage.  1000 black men can kill 1000 black men and no black outrage.  It's about hating whites, blaming whites for all the lack of GOD's blessing in their lives.  GOD blesses those he chooses.  Hating another group and getting sucked into the victim mentality is the devil's trap.  Sadly many Bible scholars think racial tension will become much worst, 1/3 of all the cities will be destroyed.  It's all in the Bible. But no worreis because we know how the story ends,  The ungodly will one day bow before the Godly. Proverbs 14:19

We are all made beautifully and perfectly in the image of GOD.  Love always wins......

check out thetrumpet.com

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #1142 on: March 29, 2012, 09:54:31 AM »
But i guess my question is WHY.. how are they the same The public outcry isnt based on a murder that happened, It is more centered around the fact that typical and standard procedures werent followed and the killer the TM case wasnt arrested.

Im not sure how you draw a parallell between the 2 instances. The Piece of shit that killed the British students was arrested, taken to trial, and convicted of an obvious murder. How is it similar to this situation that it would garner public outcry. What injustice or perceived injustice is associated with this case. The bitch ass killer in the British students murder is done.

You are really missunderstanding the emphasis of this whole affair.
Trans Milkshake.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #1143 on: March 29, 2012, 09:55:03 AM »
Hmm. Apology seems to be for tweeting the wrong address, rather than an address. What a clusterf*ck. 

Why would Spike even be dumb enough to risk this?  If anything happened to anyone because of that, it could easily be traced back to him.  Epic moron.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #1144 on: March 29, 2012, 09:56:55 AM »

You are really missunderstanding the emphasis of this whole affair.

Im not.. Its simple. If the guy would have been arrested.. there wouldnt be any outrage.. because the police would say "tha fuck you want from us.. the guy is arrested and thats the end of it"

The parents are upset because the guy didnt get arrested and was able to give his account of the situation with no rebuttle because the other side of the story is lying in a pool of blood with skittles and soda

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1145 on: March 29, 2012, 09:59:08 AM »
Im not.. Its simple. If the guy would have been arrested.. there wouldnt be any outrage.. because the police would say "tha fuck you want from us.. the guy is arrested and thats the end of it"

The parents are upset because the guy didnt get arrested and was able to give his account of the situation with no rebuttle because the other side of the story is lying in a pool of blood with skittles and soda

2 witnesses support his account. 

This should go to a grand jury and deal with it from there.   

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #1146 on: March 29, 2012, 10:01:19 AM »

2 witnesses support his account. 

This should go to a grand jury and deal with it from there.   

You mean that tricky thing known as "evidence" that all the race baiters hate to acknowledge, 33??

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1147 on: March 29, 2012, 10:04:07 AM »
You mean that tricky thing known as "evidence" that all the race baiters hate to acknowledge, 33??

Yes - god forbid we have actual deliberation over facts in a lawful manner! 

Oly15

• Getbig III
How do we as whites protect ourselves from racial violence. Serious thread
« Reply #1148 on: March 29, 2012, 10:07:34 AM »
With all the threads popping up of blacks raping, beating and murdering whites, how do we protect ourselves from being attacked?

First off Id like to say that I am not at all scared to take on any black in a fight, but the problem is they always sneak up and attack you in groups, hit you from behind, or use a weapon. They refuse to fight like men.

I am talking about racist, evil blacks, that hate white people. Like the animals that kidnapped, raped, sodomized, tortured and murdered that young white couple coming from a restaurant. Animals like these are the ones we have to be on alert for, not good black folks that are prevalent around the country.

How do you defend yourself from this? My first thought is to not put yourself in an environment where these animals live. If you do theyll sneak up behind you, and much more, with at least 3 others.

Weapons. I am considering carrying a good knife on me at all times, with at least a 4 inch blade. That way it evens things out somewhat. Giving you a better chance against multiple attackers.

The problem remains tho, we dont have eyes on the back of our heads, and these racist fucks will take cheap shots like they did with the guy dating the black chick and hit you in the back of the head with a fucking brick.

What are your thoughts on this? What would you tell your kids? To parents, I know you dont want your child beconing a victim of shit like this. I am also considering getting a gun for my mom to carry around in her purse. Easiest prey are women, elderly, and younger kids. Sadly, they also attack anyone else as long as they can sneak up on them like a pussy.

So far the best I have come up with is to stay in a safe environment and always have a weapon on you. What do you think?

And contrary to what some may think, this is not a racist thread. This thread is based on the fact that there is constantly whites being attacked and the fact that their may be some collateral damage created by the blacks similar to rodney king case if zimmerman is set free.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #1149 on: March 29, 2012, 10:08:24 AM »
Most here are getting their panties in a bunch for no reason whatsoever. 

The media is playing you... the media is owning you.  

"Divide and conquer" is the most useful tool they have... they use it over and over again.

Wake the fuck up!