Author Topic: No one is literally a no one  (Read 150229 times)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Re: No one is literally a no one
« Reply #350 on: April 10, 2008, 11:59:20 AM »
Now he's calling me "french" because (as he said earlier today) he googled my screen name on that GAY dating website and found some dude with that name.  What an amateur ::)
'French!?' I musta missed something. I thought you were 'outed' as being Hispanic!? Man! I just can't keep up with the racial slurs around here.  :D   ;)

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #351 on: April 10, 2008, 12:00:36 PM »
'French!?' I musta missed something. I thought you were 'outed' as being Hispanic!? Man! I just can't keep up with the racial slurs around here.  :D   ;)

it's not a slur, it's fact.

but then again i can see why being called french would be considered a slur...
b

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #352 on: April 10, 2008, 12:03:31 PM »

this is awesome...it's the 3 stooges...

in the last 3 posts, one of the fattest guys on the board who follows me everywhere posts...

a 'guy' who propositions other men on the board to shave his back hair posts (seriously though, how queer is that?)...

and a guy who calls himself BIG tymer posts, who needs to ask how to use e/c/a and in what doses...

and i'm the one being 'owned'.

lol.

keep up the good work, dummies.
If you truly didn't feel you were being "owned" you wouldn't feel compelled to continuously reply/post in such a defensive way no one.
:D Weee

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #353 on: April 10, 2008, 12:32:08 PM »
If you truly didn't feel you were being "owned" you wouldn't feel compelled to continuously reply/post in such a defensive way no one.

because it amuses me...? i truly enjoy watching you flock to this thread and displaying how stupid you look in your lame attempts to 'own' someone you don't even know- and you're all so happy about it!

talk about the ultimate in mind control.

wisdom is supposed to come with age, laura lee, which is why i'm surprised you haven't figured that out yet.

and by the way- speaking of being 'compelled to continuously reply/ post'- who responded to a post that had nothing to do with her?

why, you did.

here's a tip princess, why don't you stop and think about what it is you plan on saying before you type. it could save you future embarrassment.

b

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #354 on: April 10, 2008, 12:41:10 PM »
because it amuses me...? i truly enjoy watching you flock to this thread and displaying how stupid you look in your lame attempts to 'own' someone you don't even know- and you're all so happy about it!

talk about the ultimate in mind control.

wisdom is supposed to come with age, laura lee, which is why i'm surprised you haven't figured that out yet.

and by the way- speaking of being 'compelled to continuously reply/ post'- who responded to a post that had nothing to do with her?

why, you did.

here's a tip princess, why don't you stop and think about what it is you plan on saying before you type. it could save you future embarrassment.

I rest my case.   ::)
:D Weee

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #355 on: April 10, 2008, 12:43:56 PM »

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #356 on: April 10, 2008, 12:52:38 PM »
I rest my case.   ::)

thank god.

goodbye.
b

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #357 on: April 10, 2008, 12:53:50 PM »
thank god.

goodbye.
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG ;D

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #358 on: April 10, 2008, 12:56:56 PM »
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG ;D
hahah you know your fat when your stretchmarks have stretchmarks.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #359 on: April 10, 2008, 12:57:33 PM »
hahah you know your fat when your stretchmarks have stretchmarks.
hahahhahaa, motherfuccker has fat rolls in his eyebrows.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #360 on: April 10, 2008, 01:01:00 PM »
you got to love the eye of the tiger facial expression and 59 cent Vinny Barbarella silver chain.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #361 on: April 10, 2008, 01:04:22 PM »
you got to love the eye of the tiger facial expression and 59 cent Vinny Barbarella silver chain.
hahahhaaa and the pictureless walls and rope that will be used to hang himself later on.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #362 on: April 10, 2008, 01:05:27 PM »

i told you a long time ago lumpy- we'd both post up our pics, if i didn't outweigh you by a solid 40-50 pounds of lean tissue i'd delete my account. if i did, you'd delete yours- do the math here, fatbody.

of course, you waddled away, just like every other time you fail to back up your claims.

slovenly, weak fatbodys in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

keep posting children.

;)
b

Monster81

• Getbig IV
« Reply #363 on: April 10, 2008, 01:08:51 PM »
hahahahaa ,,cant belive how miserable this guy looks,,,,,lol he has a gyno on one side of his chest WTF

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #364 on: April 10, 2008, 01:09:28 PM »

i told you a long time ago lumpy- we'd both post up our pics, if i didn't outweigh you by a solid 40-50 pounds of lean tissue i'd delete my account. if i did, you'd delete yours- do the math here, fatbody.

of course, you waddled away, just like every other time you fail to back up your claims.

keep posting children.

;)

too easy

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #365 on: April 10, 2008, 01:11:12 PM »

keep posting children.

;)

hahahahhaa, another meltdown by this skinny/fat loser, if these ain't your pics post the real ones, until then.................BOO OM.....BAAAAANNNNGGG. ;D

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #366 on: April 10, 2008, 01:14:24 PM »
hahahahhaa, another meltdown by this skinny/fat loser, if these ain't your pics post the real ones, until then.................BOO OM.....BAAAAANNNNGGG. ;D

sure- agree to the terms, lumpy.

until then, keep posting those pics and trying to make yourself feel better about being, well, you.
b

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #367 on: April 10, 2008, 01:17:27 PM »
sure- agree to the terms, lumpy.

until then, keep posting those pics and trying to make yourself feel better about being, well, you.

You gotta admit anyone would feel good about them self if they compared themselves with you ;D

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #368 on: April 10, 2008, 01:19:23 PM »
You gotta admit anyone would feel good about them self if they compared themselves with you ;D

yeah, i imagine it would be easy to feel good about some random guys pics attached to the name of someone who is under your skin as badly as i am.

congratulations on that.

:)
b

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #369 on: April 10, 2008, 01:23:10 PM »
yeah, i imagine it would be easy to feel good about some random guys pics attached to the name of someone who is under your skin as badly as i am.

congratulations on that.

:)
you must be ashamed of something because if you really wanted to prove those pics aren't you you'd post your real picture but let's face it.......it's you.

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #370 on: April 10, 2008, 01:23:50 PM »
Argh... this thread is still going on. Im too lazy to read it.. is that dude in the picture 'no one' or not? If not, did he post his real picture? If not, I guess it's him... what a fatso.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #371 on: April 10, 2008, 01:24:18 PM »
Argh... this thread is still going on. Im too lazy to read it.. is that dude in the picture 'no one' or not? If not, did he post his real picture? If not, I guess it's him... what a fatso.
that's him. He's quite the specimen, is he not?

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #372 on: April 10, 2008, 01:24:53 PM »
that's him. He's quite the specimen, is he not?

Please tell me there's "after" photos  ;D

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #373 on: April 10, 2008, 01:25:58 PM »
you must be ashamed of something because if you really wanted to prove those pics aren't you you'd post your real picture but let's face it.......it's you.

Hahahaha he's following the classic route - denial, rage, meltdown and now defense after unsuccessful defense ;D

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #374 on: April 10, 2008, 01:26:13 PM »
Please tell me there's "after" photos  ;D
they aint much better. He went from a DDD to a C cup.