Author Topic: Voter Fraud in favor of Biden  (Read 57278 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: More fraud
« Reply #50 on: December 01, 2020, 10:33:02 PM »
We don't have to.  We just have to discredit the source and everything associated with it or contained in it is discredited as well.  You know, like you do when someone posts something from CNN or Yahoo that you can't refute, you just try to refute the messenger instead of the message.

Take that shit over to parler and stop posting drivel here you desperate trumpturd.

Hahahaha....you couldn’t discredit anyone. Never have. Are you shitting me 😂😂😂

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #51 on: December 01, 2020, 10:33:50 PM »
But has yahoo confirmed this ?

Yes, the author of the article was Lurker lol

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: December 02, 2020, 01:44:59 AM »

This one is hilarious. Especially since Trump posted it to his own YouTube channel.

Absentee ballots had to be in by 8pm on election night in Michigan. Ie. to the county clerks office.

This guy is complaining that ballots turned up to be counted in the counting room at 4am still in their envelopes.

That is what is supposed to happen! Ballots are transported from the county clerk office (ie. their secure warehouse) to the counting room AS NEEDED.

When the ballots get low in the counting room they call for more to be brought in from the county clerk. This happens at 4am, 7am, 10am or whatever time they are needed until the county clerk has no more left to be brought over to be counted.

Methyl m1ke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: December 02, 2020, 01:55:37 AM »

This one is hilarious. Especially since Trump posted it to his own YouTube channel.

Absentee ballots had to be in by 8pm on election night in Michigan. Ie. to the county clerks office.

This guy is complaining that ballots turned up to be counted in the counting room at 4am still in their envelopes.

That is what is supposed to happen! Ballots are transported from the county clerk office (ie. their secure warehouse) to the counting room AS NEEDED.

When the ballots get low in the counting room they call for more to be brought in from the county clerk. This happens at 4am, 7am, 10am or whatever time they are needed until the county clerk has no more left to be brought over to be counted.

I keep getting a sinking feeling trump and the right are just as bad as the left. I keep hearing wild accusations but no evidence. Sidney powel considers this the greatest fraud in history and then says a dominion employee went and abducted a server right from the state capital and says the DOJ and FBI are nowhere to be found etc...

Someone help me out here is this all really happening? Its a load of bullshit. From the left and from the right.

If we wont stand now we never will.

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: December 02, 2020, 02:15:03 AM »
Yes, the author of the article was Lurker lol

Yahoo or Cnn is like China Flu, 1 big bullshit  ;D

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: December 02, 2020, 03:26:52 AM »
I keep getting a sinking feeling trump and the right are just as bad as the left. I keep hearing wild accusations but no evidence. Sidney powel considers this the greatest fraud in history and then says a dominion employee went and abducted a server right from the state capital and says the DOJ and FBI are nowhere to be found etc...

Someone help me out here is this all really happening? Its a load of bullshit. From the left and from the right.

everything Sidney Powell says is bullshit.

Her prize witness is a guy who heard something from a guy who knew the brother of another guy who heard about election fraud in Central America from someone else.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #56 on: December 02, 2020, 08:08:53 AM »
Hahahaha....you couldn’t discredit anyone. Never have. Are you shitting me 😂😂😂

You are discredited by your own posts. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: December 02, 2020, 08:10:14 AM »

Her prize witness is a guy who heard something from a guy who knew the brother of another guy who heard about election fraud in Central America from someone else.

Sidney "Coach" Powell just claimed massive voter fraud in a county that does not even exist.  Good job Trumpturds.  New day, new reminder of how stupid you are. 

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #58 on: December 02, 2020, 08:21:19 AM »
Sidney "Coach" Powell just claimed massive voter fraud in a county that does not even exist.  Good job Trumpturds.  New day, new reminder of how stupid you are.

Hope she didn't mean that Biden got votes from a county that does not even exist.  That'll be some impressive accomplishment by Joe.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: December 02, 2020, 08:29:52 AM »
One of the witnesses in Sidney Powell’s new Michigan lawsuit says in a declaration he thinks there’s something fishy about election returns in Edison County, MI. Thing is, there is no Edison County in Michigan.

Silly Sidney didnt even fact check before rushing headlong into more stupidity with her claims. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #60 on: December 02, 2020, 08:57:26 AM »

Hahahahahahahah.....quic k, let’s get Adam Schiff (or any Dem counsel) to come and discredit her🤣

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #61 on: December 02, 2020, 08:58:17 AM »

What difference what channel is was posted to? lol

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #62 on: December 02, 2020, 09:00:15 AM »

Yep, massive fraud that you haven’t even watched (not read) one minute of on any clip or FULL 2-3hr testimonies. If you haven’t don’t any of that, shut the fuck up. You look like an ass....even more so

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #63 on: December 02, 2020, 09:00:52 AM »

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: December 02, 2020, 09:06:19 AM »
Yep, massive fraud that you haven’t even watched (not read) one minute of on any clip or FULL 2-3hr testimonies. If you haven’t don’t any of that, shut the fuck up. You look like an ass....even more so

I don't have to in order to know that fraud was a nonexistent county is impossible.

You are desperate for something to cling to.  HAHAHAHA   it's killing you.  You turning into a bigger whiner than Trump.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #65 on: December 02, 2020, 09:16:50 AM »
I don't have to in order to know that fraud was a nonexistent county is impossible.

You are desperate for something to cling to.  HAHAHAHA   it's killing you.  You turning into a bigger whiner than Trump.

Lmfao...God you leftists are so predictable which is why you’re ALWAYS completely uninformed...Russia- fail the hooker - fail Kavanaugh- fail “quid pro quo” - fail anything Urkrain - Fail Peegate - fail

Let me know what I’ve left out lol

Give me ONE thing you’ve proven right...

And fuck no you or any leftist won’t watch because you know we’re right so the next I’m told to “ prove it” then offer it up and you don’t watch... stfu

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: December 02, 2020, 09:31:40 AM »
Lmfao...God you leftists are so predictable which is why you’re ALWAYS completely uninformed...Russia- fail the hooker - fail Kavanaugh- fail “quid pro quo” - fail anything Urkrain - Fail Peegate - fail

Let me know what I’ve left out lol

Give me ONE thing you’ve proven right...

And fuck no you or any leftist won’t watch because you know we’re right so the next I’m told to “ prove it” then offer it up and you don’t watch... stfu

Look at the little pizzagate believing birther manlet have his little meltdown.  Is a sign of covid19 assassination attempts the constant whining and crying like you and Trump are doing?

epic is back

• Getbig V
  • It is only in darkness that light is brightest
« Reply #67 on: December 02, 2020, 09:35:54 AM »

stand now?

says the guy who says take the vaccine and shut up so you can move on with your garbage life?

cmon man!! you know its that thing... you know the thing

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #68 on: December 02, 2020, 09:43:41 AM »
Look at the little pizzagate believing birther manlet have his little meltdown.  Is a sign of covid19 assassination attempts the constant whining and crying like you and Trump are doing?

Just wondering if you believed the ANONYMOUS “whistleblower” during the fake impeachment hearings? 

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #69 on: December 02, 2020, 09:56:23 AM »
One of the witnesses in Sidney Powell’s new Michigan lawsuit says in a declaration he thinks there’s something fishy about election returns in Edison County, MI. Thing is, there is no Edison County in Michigan.

Silly Sidney didnt even fact check before rushing headlong into more stupidity with her claims.

I agree.  If it turned out that Biden got votes from a county that doesn't exist, that would indeed be fishy.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: December 02, 2020, 10:59:42 AM »
Just wondering if you believed the ANONYMOUS “whistleblower” during the fake impeachment hearings?

How could they be fake if they resulted in an actual impeachment?   ::)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: December 02, 2020, 11:00:56 AM »
I agree.  If it turned out that Biden got votes from a county that doesn't exist, that would indeed be fishy.

Not quite as fishy as if the votes didn't exist either.

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: December 02, 2020, 11:07:39 AM »
It's happening

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: December 02, 2020, 12:31:49 PM »
What difference what channel is was posted to? lol
You would think Trump would post a story that was harder to debunk.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #74 on: December 02, 2020, 01:09:55 PM »
You would think Trump would post a story that was harder to debunk.

Should we tell his attorneys jwb from GetBig said you’re wrong? Lol