Author Topic: Rep. Anthony Wiener: ObamaCare will pass when "Pigs fly out of ass" - Video  (Read 3271 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Wiener, Kucinich and Obama are correct in that Single Payer is the ONLY real solution to Healthcare.  Its time to join the rest of the civilized world.  Good stuff.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Wiener, Kucinich and Obama are correct in that Single Payer is the ONLY real solution to Healthcare.  Its time to join the rest of the civilized world.  Good stuff.

Brown's victory last night pretty much told the single-payer advocates to take the express route to the lake of fire (Do not pass "Go"; do not collect $200).

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Yes,because other government run programs are run so well.Social security-broke,medicaide-broke,medicare-broke,post office-broke,educational system-failure.Yes sir,just what we need more government incompetance.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Ha ha.  Time to move to Europe TA.   The "progressives" are finished.   

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Brown's victory last night pretty much told the single-payer advocates to take the express route to the lake of fire (Do not pass "Go"; do not collect $200).
Wrong.  Single Payer is not on the table so he didn`t tell anyone anything.  Furthermore Brown supports Massachusetts CURRENT Universal Healthcare which is THE SAME garbage that is made up in the two bills right now.

Do you not realize this?

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Wrong.  Single Payer is not on the table so he didn`t tell anyone anything.  Furthermore Brown supports Massachusetts CURRENT Universal Healthcare which is THE SAME garbage that is made up in the two bills right now.

Do you not realize this?

Single payer ain't on the table, because the advocates of such in Washington feared what happened to Coakley happening to them, if they supported such.

Single payer ain't happening. And anyone who supports it will feel the policital pain.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Yes,because other government run programs are run so well.Social security-broke,medicaide-broke,medicare-broke,post office-broke,educational system-failure.Yes sir,just what we need more government incompetance.
For what its worth, you DO realize that the establishment of the POST OFFICE is REQUIRED and written in the original United States Constitution.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
We are freaking broke beyond repaid and the "progressive" answer is to spend more.  Got it.

Hey TA - how is that Stim Bill working out? 

James

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Single payer ain't on the table, because the advocates of such in Washington feared what happened to Coakley happening to them, if they supported such.

Single payer ain't happening. And anyone who supports it will feel the policital pain.
No. Single Payer never was on the table because
1. the system has gotten so out of hand with Insurance companies being married with employment.
2. Democrats and Republicans supporting the Insurance companies
3. an uneducated public who thinks Insurance Companies act in their best interest, when they only seek to make profit from human suffering.
4. Obama is stuck with a right wing party of his own and an ultra right wing party to the other side making any change near impossible.

So in summary, if you like the status quo, keep voting for Conserva Dems and Republicans and watch nothing change.  I feel sorry for the garbage Obama has been stuck with on both sides.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
For what its worth, you DO realize that the establishment of the POST OFFICE is REQUIRED and written in the original United States Constitution.
So what. It doesn't change the fact that the government has done a horrible job running the post office.

Why don't you take 333386's advice?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
No. Single Payer never was on the table because
1. the system has gotten so out of hand with Insurance companies being married with employment.
2. Democrats and Republicans supporting the Insurance companies
3. an uneducated public who thinks Insurance Companies act in their best interest, when they only seek to make profit from human suffering.
4. Obama is stuck with a right wing party of his own and an ultra right wing party to the other side making any change near impossible.

So in summary, if you like the status quo, keep voting for Conserva Dems and Republicans and watch nothing change.  I feel sorry for the garbage Obama has been stuck with on both sides.

Ha Ha.  Ohhh pooor Obama.  Poor poor poor baby he is.  GMAFB! 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Not poor Obama.  Poor Country.  The republicans HATE Government because they are so bad at it and get nothing done. Ever.  Face it, the current Democrats, with he exception of just a handful, are right-wing. 

You misunderstand I think the political leanings of the current Democratic party as a whole.  It is more in line with the Republicans than you realize.

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
Wiener, Kucinich and Obama are correct in that Single Payer is the ONLY real solution to Healthcare.  Its time to join the rest of the civilized world.  Good stuff.

Why is it the only solution? If the rest of the civilized world jumped off a bridge should we follow?

I just can't understand your liberal mindset, the healthcare system worked just fine before the government got in their and turned it over to the insurance companies. Now your answer is to let the same government "fix" it again, you do know that the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again expecting a different result, don't you.

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it
Mark Twain
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Why is it the only solution? If the rest of the civilized world jumped off a bridge should we follow?

I just can't understand your liberal mindset, the healtcare system worked just fine before the government got in their and turned it over to the insurance companies. Now your answer is to let the same government "fix" it again, you do that the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again expecting a different result, don't you.

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it
Mark Twain

The hysterical thing is that the same libs who think the govt screwed up Katrina, Iraq, WOT, Patriot Act, etc somehow and for some reason trust the govt with this.

Hysterical. 

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

LOL! Now Obama is the victim. An innocent bystander.

"We will have the negotiations on CSPAN!!"  "NO MORE EARMARKS"  "GITMO TO BE CLOSED BY BEGINNING OF 2010"

He is not a victim. So far he has shown to be the most incompetent President ever. He had the advantage of having the biggest majority ever and still couldn't bring his own party together to produce a single piece of legislation that made sense and helped Americans.  As president, Barry is failing faster than any other in the history of this nation.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V

I just can't understand your liberal mindset, the healtcare system worked just fine before the government got in their and turned it over to the insurance companies. Now your answer is to let the same government "fix" it again, you do that the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again expecting a different result, don't you.

Mark Twain
Uh, what time period are you referring to when you say it worked "before it was turned over to Insurance Companies"?   Please be year specific.

Are you under the delusion that Insurance and Healthcare is a recent thing?  Please answer in specific terms.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Uh, what time period are you referring to when you say it worked "before it was turned over to Insurance Companies"?   Please be year specific.

Are you under the delusion that Insurance and Healthcare is a recent thing?  Please answer in specific terms.

The tax breaks started during WW2.  The HMO act was heralded by who TA?  Lets see if you know your history well enough to answer that off the cuff?

Kazan

• Getbig V

Ah I was about 16 years old when the HMO's took over so it was around 1985 ( yeah im 40 so what). My family had a family doctor, I had the same doctor that delivered me until I was about 16 then, since he wasn't in the network had to get a different doctor. We could go in get shots for school pay 25US and go on our merry way. there were no $300 aspirin, you delt with the doctor directly, not a third party. Is that specific enough for you?
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Not poor Obama.  Poor Country.  The republicans HATE Government because they are so bad at it and get nothing done. Ever.  Face it, the current Democrats, with he exception of just a handful, are right-wing.  

You misunderstand I think the political leanings of the current Democratic party as a whole.  It is more in line with the Republicans than you realize.

Really? A Republican President and a Republican Senate in 1980 saved the nation from the horrific economic policies of the Democrats.

And with Brown, Republicans will again save the nation from the mess that is Obama.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Ah I was about 16 years old when the HMO's took over so it was around 1985 ( yeah im 40 so what). My family had a family doctor, I had the same doctor that delivered me until I was about 16 then, since he wasn't in the network had to get a different doctor. We could go in get shots for school pay 25US and go on our merry way. there were no $300 aspirin, you delt with the doctor directly, not a third party. Is that specific enough for you?
Who was the President in 1985 and what did Congress look like?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

TA - who was the first to push HMO's ? ? 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
The tax breaks started during WW2.  The HMO act was heralded by who TA?  Lets see if you know your history well enough to answer that off the cuff?
Are you referring to the HMO Act of 1973, Richard Nixon`s administration?

Health Maintenance Organization Act of 1973

The Health Maintenance Organization Act of 1973 (Public Law 93-222), also known as the HMO Act of 1973, 42 U.S.C. § 300e, is a law passed by the Congress of the United States that resulted from discussions Paul Ellwood had with what is today the Department of Health and Human Services. It provided grants and loans to provide, start, or expand a Health Maintenance Organization (HMO); removed certain state restrictions for federally qualified HMOs; and required employers with 25 or more employees to offer federally certified HMO options alongside traditional indemnity insurance upon request (the "dual choice provision"). HMOs were required to meet three basic requirements. These were to offer a specified list of benefits to all members, charge all members the same monthly premium, and be structured as a nonprofit organization.

Kazan

• Getbig V

Reagan was POTUS, oh I see where you are trying to go with this, Im an independant, not a republican so it doesn't matter to me who was running the show.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ