Author Topic: What have OMR and Ron Avidan done in bodybuilding? What YOU?!  (Read 72589 times)

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
Re: What have OMR and Ron Avidan done in bodybuilding? What YOU?!
« Reply #475 on: November 08, 2013, 05:12:04 AM »
No, I don't have the same amount of muscle I had when I competed. However, my calves are bigger now. My arms are not far behind and if I were to train them consistently they would equal what I had in the past. Losing fat is a far more daunting consideration.

Your calves are bigger because of the fat that is surrounding them.  Want proof of that claim?  Look at ANY obese person.  They have bigger calves than some pros.  Losing fat is not daunting.  Its called watch what you eat.  You go on and on about research of hypertrophy but yet you haven't looked at any regarding caloric control.  Why not practice that?  Oh wait, all this will be disregarded because I hide behind my screenname.   ::)

Seriously Vince....why are you so fat?? 

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #476 on: November 08, 2013, 05:20:47 AM »
Maybe he can perform the photo editing on an iPad while doing cardio.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #477 on: November 08, 2013, 05:30:43 AM »
Your calves are bigger because of the fat that is surrounding them.  Want proof of that claim?  Look at ANY obese person.  They have bigger calves than some pros.  Losing fat is not daunting.  Its called watch what you eat.  You go on and on about research of hypertrophy but yet you haven't looked at any regarding caloric control.  Why not practice that?  Oh wait, all this will be disregarded because I hide behind my screenname.   ::)

Seriously Vince....why are you so fat?? 

What do you know? Almost nothing about fat people. My calves are not fat but solid. Fat people get big calves because when they move about it is like doing training.

Why are you people so obsessed with how others look? You should worry more about your personalilty and intellect.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #478 on: November 08, 2013, 05:34:35 AM »
What do you know? Almost nothing about fat people. My calves are not fat but solid. Fat people get big calves because when they move about it is like doing training.

Why are you people so obsessed with how others look? You should worry more about your personalilty and intellect.

So says Mr Flotsam ::)

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #479 on: November 08, 2013, 05:38:16 AM »

why did you compete in body building if your appearance is of no concern to you

and why are you defending the way your calves look

you are contradicting yourself
T

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #480 on: November 08, 2013, 05:46:30 AM »
No one wants to be fat. Well, very few do. The rest of us abhor adipose tissue and bodybuilders especially do. So how come some of us add weight as we age. We change our interests and activity and there is little motivation to lose fat. At the beach one can now wear a top to prevent skin cancers and board shorts cover up the rest. When I was young I, too, vowed not to be heavy in old age. It isn't so easy. You will find that most older people are not very active. Some have mobility problems. We tend to do less to save ourselves the effort. Thus, it is easy to add weight and especially because our metabolism slows down. Sure, we know what to do but where to get the energy from. The damn internet robs us all of countless hours where we could be doing something more productive. I am into photography so spend hours and hours editing photos.
this is very true. just the other Day i trained two female Doctors together. They said they started tai chi but Need to lose weight and work on their Fitness. They were both middle 40s and very intelligent but this just Shows that even Doctors who know about health risks get overweight as they Age. Also i have trained a lot of People who work as Nurses looking after old People, most have back Problems due to the Job. It´s easy for Young guys here to judge older People. I agree with Vince´s post.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #481 on: November 08, 2013, 05:59:46 AM »
Whining? Get a life. People attack the person instead of interacting with them. Chaos found that out. It is your attitude that causes you to be so hostile. I can see little point in discussing bodybuilding sets and reps. Everyone here is already expert enough and wouldn't listen to what I have to say so it is a complete waste of my time.
What chaos found is that you won't reveal your theory to be scrutinized so that only leaves the person.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #482 on: November 08, 2013, 06:01:21 AM »
What chaos found is that you won't reveal your theory to be scrutinized so that only leaves the person.
Nicely put. Back to you, Kangaroo Jack.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #483 on: November 08, 2013, 06:05:50 AM »
I have no obligation to repost my theories. I think the archives were lost when Ron had a virus in the system and heaps of data was never recovered. What a shame.

The lads here wouldn't believe what I tell them anyway. I might as well talk to a wall.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #484 on: November 08, 2013, 06:06:38 AM »

Do you consider these strengths of yours?

On a related note, why do you consider yourself a scientist?  What are your credentials in this regard?  Do you use the scientific method?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #485 on: November 08, 2013, 06:12:35 AM »
does anyone remember the  put an inch on your arm in 4 weeks programme he embarked on

using his much vaunted bicep machine that quickly died a death
T

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #486 on: November 08, 2013, 06:20:09 AM »
does anyone remember the  put an inch on your arm in 4 weeks programme he embarked on

That machine has great value - it's going to provide enough spare parts to keep all the clocks in the world running for a good part of the next century.  Leave it be.
Y

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #487 on: November 08, 2013, 06:21:03 AM »
That machine has great value - it's going to provide enough spare parts to keep all the clocks in the world running for a good part of the next century.  Leave it be.

can you imagine the instructions that come with that fucker

assembly time two years
T

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #488 on: November 08, 2013, 06:24:19 AM »

It trains flexion AND supination! As if nobody ever thought to supinate their hands while curling dumbbells

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #489 on: November 08, 2013, 06:27:50 AM »
Do you consider these strengths of yours?

On a related note, why do you consider yourself a scientist?  What are your credentials in this regard?  Do you use the scientific method?

LOL. No matter what I say it isn't good enough. What you guys?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #490 on: November 08, 2013, 06:40:22 AM »

You like to think this is a board populated by buffoons who don't know what they're talking about.  It's actually one of the more intelligent groups of posters that I've ever come across.  There are a lot of really knowledgable folks here, either through education or experience or both, MDs, PhDs, people who literally train athletes for living, people who have built great physiques, etc.

You on the other hand do nothing but insult people and crow about how superior you think you are and have nothing to defend your claims with other than more insults.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #491 on: November 08, 2013, 06:48:28 AM »

It's mostly your personality that sucks*, or at least your "e-personality", but you're prob too old and stubborn to fix this.
Maybe next life better..

*hint: stop abusing the same words/phases over and over again.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #492 on: November 08, 2013, 06:55:03 AM »
I don't know why you guys waste your time with this asshole... No matter what you say, or how you say it... You can be respectful or you can rip into him and the answer is the same. " Aaaahhh..you morons don't know anything"

Waste of bandwidth. Bitter old man.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #493 on: November 08, 2013, 06:56:25 AM »
LoL. The resident good guys have no trouble pointing out the limitations of others. What gives any of you the moral right to bag anyone at all? I see little evidence of educated discussions here.

You are only Flotsam if you want to be! What you! Most of you guys don't get my sense of humour at all. That is funny.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #494 on: November 08, 2013, 06:57:24 AM »
can you imagine the instructions that come with that fucker

assembly time two years

Are you saying that if they included all the politically correct alternate languages, Lee Priest could stand on it and actually reach the light switch?
Y

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #495 on: November 08, 2013, 06:57:32 AM »
I have no obligation to repost my theories. I think the archives were lost when Ron had a virus in the system and heaps of data was never recovered. What a shame.

The lads here wouldn't believe what I tell them anyway. I might as well talk to a wall.

In other words...you're full of hot air and shit.
Carry on then.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #496 on: November 08, 2013, 06:59:32 AM »
Goodrum has blue stars, Basile does not.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #497 on: November 08, 2013, 07:00:12 AM »
Are you saying that if they included all the politically correct alternate languages, Lee Priest could stand on it and actually reach the light switch?

what im saying is that there are so many parts to vince's machine the postage and packaging is 10k

and the instructions are a trilogy
T

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #498 on: November 08, 2013, 07:00:58 AM »
and the instructions are a trilogy

;D ;D ;D ;D
Y

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #499 on: November 08, 2013, 07:02:49 AM »
Imbasile has only got the blues...