Author Topic: I have a feeling the vaccine will be basically mandatory  (Read 30050 times)

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
Re: I have a feeling the vaccine will be basically mandatory
« Reply #300 on: December 15, 2020, 10:53:02 PM »
You and Walter are literally two of the smartest posters here, and that's why I'm so confused about some of your posts.  Not the part about seeking Jesus...I meant the part about Walter and I being lesbians.

u two exemplify the mind of a whore – a female intellect.

Its as plain as day.

good luck.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #301 on: December 15, 2020, 11:14:46 PM »
u two exemplify the mind of a whore – a female intellect.

Its as plain as day.

good luck.

I'm shocked that you think this, given you are one of the smartest posters here.

I'm more concerned about your post showing the HIV inserts in Covid-19.  Yet if I ask the question "Was a natural bat coronavirus modified to include those HIV inserts?", I'm considered a conspiracy theorist.

Honestly, I don't know, and I don't claim to know.  That's why I'm ASKING.  When part of the Covid-19 genome includes code that is in HIV...that becomes a bit of a concern to me.

Also, stuff like this is becoming increasingly more frequent...and I just don't see any of this holding up.  Something is bound to give - because I don't see this social unrest being contained:

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #302 on: December 15, 2020, 11:31:47 PM »

And as much as other things concerned me, nothing concerns me more right now than COVID, and the economic damage it is causing.  We're literally still in the greatest recession of all time, second only to The Great Depression.

Unless COVID is a bioweapon, it can't be "blamed" on anyone - you can't fault the Chinese for being poor and having to eat bats.  You CAN fault the moronic politicians who left borders with China open, and stuff like that.  And any other issue I ever had pales in comparison to my concerns about COVID.

And I'll admit it - I'm insecure about it.  It's giving me a lot of anxiety, it's making me worry about my future, and the safety of my children.  I'm worried - I'll say it.  I have no problem saying that.  And it seems like everyone who I talk to about this, just says "Don't worry about it."  If they say "Don't worry about what you can't control", then fine.  But most of them say it more like "Don't worry about it - I'm sure things will be fine."  And no - I'm just not buying that.

I don't mean to bitch , and I know I come across like I'm blaming others (yes you do) - but I am massively concerned about the economy, due to COVID.  I'm not worried about an RFID chip being injected into us through the COVID vaccine or something - I'm just worried that the economic damage this year alone can permeate for decades...and no one is really giving me a good reason to be optimistic about any of this.

In my opinion, we have only just begun to see the ill effects of the pandemic on the world economy. But take comfort, if you can. Most of us are in the same boat....economically speaking. If it sinks, we are all going to drown. You're a landlord. Is their a moratorium on evictions there as there is here? What concerns me is what happens once these moratoriums are lifted. If folks couldn't pay their rent on a regular monthly basis, what makes anyone think they will be able to pay back rent to catch up if the economy gets better?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #303 on: December 16, 2020, 12:31:11 AM »
In my opinion, we have only just begun to see the ill effects of the pandemic on the world economy. But take comfort, if you can. Most of us are in the same boat....economically speaking. If it sinks, we are all going to drown. You're a landlord. Is their a moratorium on evictions there as there is here? What concerns me is what happens once these moratoriums are lifted. If folks couldn't pay their rent on a regular monthly basis, what makes anyone think they will be able to pay back rent to catch up if the economy gets better?

That's about the only thing preventing me from lapsing into a depression that would literally not exist if not for COVID measures being taken both in Canada, and globally.

Yes, I've had some personal issues lately - the mother of my two oldest children got a job out-of-town last year, and now I only see my kids in person once a month, and the Facetime stuff and phone calls just aren't cutting it.  That's an issue.  My kids were my life, and they are still - but I miss them terribly.  I imagine you can relate with the tragic loss of your wife - and of course I understand that my kids are still alive, but seeing them once a month just isn't enough.  The Ontario government is encouraging people not to leave their cities/towns, and that just makes it that much more aggravating, knowing I could be pulled over, and have to explain to a police officer that I'm driving to visit my children, and then be given a fine that literally got implemented the day before - because the COVID restrictions change ALL THE TIME, and the impact its had on me is just made me sick of going out, not knowing what new rule I'll be violating this time, or what right I have that employees at businesses or even the police don't seem to grasp that citizens have, and to deal with potentially being arrested for simply existing.   The fact that ordinary citizens doing nothing wrong except for being out in public are being arrested should concern people, but most people - even those who are concerned - are just going along with this.  And I can't push back against this stuff alone.

The fact that the gym has been a big part of my life for years, and yet the sauna and hot tub is shut down, and the Ontario Ministry of Health keeps flipflopping on standards to put in place is putting extreme pressure on gym owners who would have more consistent laws to follow if they lived in Haiti - I'm worried that we may see serious damage to the gym industry, and possibly a raft of bankruptcies to follow.  Only with the inconsistent anti-COVID measures in place, and the long-time gym shutdown earlier this year, has it really sunk in how much my mental health is attached to my physical health, and it's not exactly pleasant to gather my steam, set to train for a 2021 strength contest, only to potentially find out on any given day that the gym will be closed again for months.

I find it hard to stay in the mindset of putting forth my best effort to achieve a goal, when the means by which I'm using to achieve that goal can be shut down at a moment's notice.

It's as you said - if the global economy sustains a terrible loss, we will all be impacted by this, and that depressing fact does offer some sort of weird peace of mind.

In your case, this is how I see it: you're bound to live to over 90 at your current health status and activity level, in addition to being close to family, living in a safe area, etc.  While you are technically in an "at-risk" age demographic from COVID, I would be willing to bet money that you would beat it if you got it.  So here you are - perfectly fine and healthy, and now have to consider the possibility that *maybe* you are one of the people in your age group who would suffer badly under COVID.  As I said, I don't personally think you are [quite the contrary], but it's just an annoying thing to have to contemplate, in addition to a potential global economic crash.  My grandmother is 10 years older than you, but I can tell you that she hasn't seen her grandchildren or even her children for almost a year now because of COVID.

At her age, what is there, other than family?  I can't even see my own grandmother because of this, although that saddens me more from her side.

Oh...and as usual I am a giant gasbag in this post, but to your questions regarding rental income:

As of earlier this year, Premier Doug Ford announced that there will be no rent increases allowed for landlords.  As if it isn't bad enough that rent increases in Ontario are already so tightly controlled that they barely match rates of inflation, Ford has set the 2021 rate in Ontario at 0% [freeze].  From there, if current deficit spending in Canada continues, it's only a matter of time before there are moratoriums in place on evictions.  It's already illegal to evict tenants in the winter in Ontario [due to inclement weather], and I can't rule out the possibility that potential permanent moratoriums on evictions will be put in place.

In my case, I have next to no debt on my properties, but what about landlords who do?  Will Doug Ford allow them to not pay he banks, or get extensions?  I doubt it.  And even for landlords who own their properties outright, they still have property taxes, and utilities to pay - they will still have to pay those bills even if they are not receiving rental income from tenants.

And that's what concerns me - this is a nightmare scenario that I would potentially be able to do nothing about.  Like you said - if things get that bad, we're all in this together, and that offers some reassurance...but this is just a very bleak future right now, and I see no signs of it getting better.

All in all, things are ok for me, Prime.  But I just can't get myself out of the mental rut of worrying about this - and it's not like there is no basis to my worries.

You seem more accepting and less pessimistic about this than me.  Good for you.  I hope that talking to people like you that I can eventually adopt your attitude.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #304 on: December 16, 2020, 12:33:36 AM »
^ Oh, FFS.

I think starting in the new year, I'm going to start posting on Getbig using a smartphone.  There is no way for me to keep posts short on here as long as I'm typing on a standard keyboard.  I just type way too fast for that.  It's not even that I'm typing for a long time, but when you type at 120 WPM, posts get very long, very fast.

Sincerely, I acknowledge my posts consistently being too long, and I intend to do something about it.  I'm making it a new year's resolution.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #305 on: December 16, 2020, 03:08:12 AM »
^ Oh, FFS.

I think starting in the new year, I'm going to start posting on Getbig using a smartphone.  There is no way for me to keep posts short on here as long as I'm typing on a standard keyboard.  I just type way too fast for that.  It's not even that I'm typing for a long time, but when you type at 120 WPM, posts get very long, very fast.

Sincerely, I acknowledge my posts consistently being too long, and I intend to do something about it.  I'm making it a new year's resolution.
New Year's resolutions usually fail.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #306 on: December 16, 2020, 03:21:53 AM »
New Year's resolutions usually fail.

As will this one with certainty if I keep posting on Getbig from my laptop or computer.  But if I post from a smartphone, the small virtual keyboard will slow down my typing considerably.  I still type fast - as far as virtual keyboards go - but not nearly as fast as I do from a normal keyboard.

Plus, I find them annoying to type on, so I would not only be typing slower, but probably be so annoyed posting from a smartphone that I would spend only a minute typing, and hopefully all my posts would only be around this size.

I read over my long posts, and I don't think they lack for relevant or appropriate content...they are just too long, and have a way of sort of distracting from other posts on here.  So yeah...I agree that I should reduce post size, even if it means cutting out content that is not out of place.  This is a public forum after all - and I take board courtesies very seriously.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #307 on: December 16, 2020, 03:31:55 AM »
No it won't. The Flu vaccine isn't mandatory after all of these years. I have never taken the Flu vaccine, in my life. Knock on wood....I do not catch the "Dangerous Flu" either.

I was just discussing this with my parents the other day. There have been "required vaccinations" for children, in America for years.

Why?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #308 on: December 16, 2020, 03:53:17 AM »
No it won't. The Flu vaccine isn't mandatory after all of these years. I have never taken the Flu vaccine, in my life. Knock on wood....I do not catch the "Dangerous Flu" either.

I was just discussing this with my parents the other day. There have been "required vaccinations" for children, in America for years.

Why?

Not sure on how required vaccinations work in the USA [or don't work], but regarding the COVID vaccine...if the news keeps telling people that COVID is some deadly plague, I think there will be heavy pressure to get everyone vaccinated.  Time will tell, I guess.

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #309 on: December 16, 2020, 04:07:06 AM »
That's about the only thing preventing me from lapsing into a depression that would literally not exist if not for COVID measures being taken both in Canada, and globally.

Yes, I've had some personal issues lately - the mother of my two oldest children got a job out-of-town last year, and now I only see my kids in person once a month, and the Facetime stuff and phone calls just aren't cutting it.  That's an issue.  My kids were my life, and they are still - but I miss them terribly.  I imagine you can relate with the tragic loss of your wife - and of course I understand that my kids are still alive, but seeing them once a month just isn't enough.  The Ontario government is encouraging people not to leave their cities/towns, and that just makes it that much more aggravating, knowing I could be pulled over, and have to explain to a police officer that I'm driving to visit my children, and then be given a fine that literally got implemented the day before - because the COVID restrictions change ALL THE TIME, and the impact its had on me is just made me sick of going out, not knowing what new rule I'll be violating this time, or what right I have that employees at businesses or even the police don't seem to grasp that citizens have, and to deal with potentially being arrested for simply existing.   The fact that ordinary citizens doing nothing wrong except for being out in public are being arrested should concern people, but most people - even those who are concerned - are just going along with this.  And I can't push back against this stuff alone.

The fact that the gym has been a big part of my life for years, and yet the sauna and hot tub is shut down, and the Ontario Ministry of Health keeps flipflopping on standards to put in place is putting extreme pressure on gym owners who would have more consistent laws to follow if they lived in Haiti - I'm worried that we may see serious damage to the gym industry, and possibly a raft of bankruptcies to follow.  Only with the inconsistent anti-COVID measures in place, and the long-time gym shutdown earlier this year, has it really sunk in how much my mental health is attached to my physical health, and it's not exactly pleasant to gather my steam, set to train for a 2021 strength contest, only to potentially find out on any given day that the gym will be closed again for months.

I find it hard to stay in the mindset of putting forth my best effort to achieve a goal, when the means by which I'm using to achieve that goal can be shut down at a moment's notice.

It's as you said - if the global economy sustains a terrible loss, we will all be impacted by this, and that depressing fact does offer some sort of weird peace of mind.

In your case, this is how I see it: you're bound to live to over 90 at your current health status and activity level, in addition to being close to family, living in a safe area, etc.  While you are technically in an "at-risk" age demographic from COVID, I would be willing to bet money that you would beat it if you got it.  So here you are - perfectly fine and healthy, and now have to consider the possibility that *maybe* you are one of the people in your age group who would suffer badly under COVID.  As I said, I don't personally think you are [quite the contrary], but it's just an annoying thing to have to contemplate, in addition to a potential global economic crash.  My grandmother is 10 years older than you, but I can tell you that she hasn't seen her grandchildren or even her children for almost a year now because of COVID.

At her age, what is there, other than family?  I can't even see my own grandmother because of this, although that saddens me more from her side.

Oh...and as usual I am a giant gasbag in this post, but to your questions regarding rental income:

As of earlier this year, Premier Doug Ford announced that there will be no rent increases allowed for landlords.  As if it isn't bad enough that rent increases in Ontario are already so tightly controlled that they barely match rates of inflation, Ford has set the 2021 rate in Ontario at 0% [freeze].  From there, if current deficit spending in Canada continues, it's only a matter of time before there are moratoriums in place on evictions.  It's already illegal to evict tenants in the winter in Ontario [due to inclement weather], and I can't rule out the possibility that potential permanent moratoriums on evictions will be put in place.

In my case, I have next to no debt on my properties, but what about landlords who do?  Will Doug Ford allow them to not pay he banks, or get extensions?  I doubt it.  And even for landlords who own their properties outright, they still have property taxes, and utilities to pay - they will still have to pay those bills even if they are not receiving rental income from tenants.

And that's what concerns me - this is a nightmare scenario that I would potentially be able to do nothing about.  Like you said - if things get that bad, we're all in this together, and that offers some reassurance...but this is just a very bleak future right now, and I see no signs of it getting better.

All in all, things are ok for me, Prime.  But I just can't get myself out of the mental rut of worrying about this - and it's not like there is no basis to my worries.

You seem more accepting and less pessimistic about this than me.  Good for you.  I hope that talking to people like you that I can eventually adopt your attitude.
Bro think positive, there is light at the end of the tunnel the pandemic is half over the last 2 ~1920,~1969 both lasted 2 years with out a vaccine. I think by summer we are looking more normal and by Christmas next year no masks and this thing will behind us . As for these governments over reaching with their powers not allowing people to work or travel F-them that’s a whole other topic for another time. Just remember when it time to vote

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #310 on: December 16, 2020, 04:25:22 AM »

Just make sure your insurance is up to date. Renters are really careless sometimes, especially when they can't get evicted. I guess you can keep asking them for the rent. If they get mad and damage the place, or even burn it down, at least you'll be covered, right?

Pasita

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #311 on: December 16, 2020, 04:49:17 AM »
If we are talking about travel, then yes, vaccines should become mandatory because our immunity is not prepared for diseases that are common in other countries, why put ourselves in danger?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #312 on: December 16, 2020, 04:53:29 AM »
Bro think positive, there is light at the end of the tunnel the pandemic is half over the last 2 ~1920,~1969 both lasted 2 years with out a vaccine. I think by summer we are looking more normal and by Christmas next year no masks and this thing will behind us . As for these governments over reaching with their powers not allowing people to work or travel F-them that’s a whole other topic for another time. Just remember when it time to vote

I hope you're right.  In Ontario, our "Conservative" premier [provincial leader] is toeing the line of the federal Liberal Party to the letter.

I'm not seeing any politicians anywhere who aren't in lockstep with the COVID narrative.  I think epic is back said that Florida is back to normal.  If that's true, that's a good sign.  Hopefully one state or country will ignore COVID propaganda, stay open, and others will follow as they start going bankrupt.

Crossing fingers here.  I hope you're right.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #313 on: December 16, 2020, 04:56:08 AM »
If we are talking about travel, then yes, vaccines should become mandatory because our immunity is not prepared for diseases that are common in other countries, why put ourselves in danger?
Not in my opinion. If it's free, then maybe, but airlines are already charging money for a test. And then all of the designer masks that they come up with....

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #314 on: December 16, 2020, 04:57:32 AM »

That's true.  As I see it, if current economic loss continues for 18 months, that's about when I'll stop getting paid - then I'll be able to go another 18 months before the situation starts to become very uncomfortable.

So I have a few years for things to resolve themselves before I'm SOL.  The only thing keeping me so pessimistic, is because it's been almost a year of this nonsense, and there's no sign of anything going back to normal.  I honestly think some global elites want to see just how far they can push global communism without pushback - and if there is no pushback, I think they actually will keep pushing until they get global communism.

I'm not saying they will succeed - but I honestly think some major financial players are trying to see how far they can get away with this until people rise up.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #315 on: December 16, 2020, 05:00:46 AM »

Welcome to Getbig.

As far as international travel is concerned, I think individual countries should have every right to decide who enters their country, and what their medical status is.

Frankly, if the USA doesn't want to let me in because they want a "NO MANLET" policy...that should be their choice and their right.

As for forcing vaccines on their own citizens...if COVID was a deadly plague, I might consider that necessary.  But given the huge survival rate, I don't think forcing a rushed vaccine on millions of people is in any way ethical.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #316 on: December 16, 2020, 08:18:08 AM »
I believe that matt and wally r females, at this point – both strike me as dumb, attention whoring phaggots... more likely women tho - lesbos, at that, lol – they cant quit each other.

Matt – spare me the wall of text... I quite simply dont care that much and will not read it.

again, the both of u need jesus

Lame.

Go hang off someone else’s balls to get the attention you crave.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #317 on: December 16, 2020, 08:58:28 AM »
How is voting in 2 years going to matter?

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #318 on: December 16, 2020, 07:47:32 PM »
Go hang off someone else’s balls to get the attention you crave.

I believe that u do not in fact possess 'balls':

u exemplify the mind of a whore – a female intellect.

Its as plain as day.

tho if I had to form some sort of 'god squad'... I would choose u, matt and shizzo.

I would weaponize that trifecta of tard, creating a lethally motivated, unstoppable (now godly) alliance of rightly focused former time wasters... who I believe could evangelize the entire earth inside of 7 days.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #319 on: December 17, 2020, 09:43:19 PM »
SARS-CoV-2 RNA reverse-transcribed and integrated into the human genome

'SARS-CoV-2 RNAs can be reverse transcribed in human cells by reverse transcriptase (RT) from LINE-1 elements or by HIV-1 RT, and that these DNA sequences can be integrated into the cell genome and subsequently be transcribed'

https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.12.12.422516v1

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #320 on: December 17, 2020, 09:45:36 PM »
SARS-CoV-2 RNA reverse-transcribed and integrated into the human genome

'SARS-CoV-2 RNAs can be reverse transcribed in human cells by reverse transcriptase (RT) from LINE-1 elements or by HIV-1 RT, and that these DNA sequences can be integrated into the cell genome and subsequently be transcribed'

https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.12.12.422516v1

Big Z - your views on this?:

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #321 on: December 17, 2020, 09:57:52 PM »
Big Z - your views on this?:

I'm not watching this as I am too tired but from the still screen I'd say YES.  Would hit.  Great tits on this pig.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #322 on: December 17, 2020, 10:25:21 PM »
your views on this?

'that virus is controlling us, we're not controlling the virus'

lockdown... lol

u r observing the type of illogical, mocking, condescending and sinister theatre... the likes of which can only b perpetrated upon a dumb, terrified, and surely doomed populace.

in short - u r fuked.

again... good luck.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #323 on: December 17, 2020, 10:38:31 PM »

Matt, I am not going to reply to the more personal aspects of your heartfelt and truthful response to me on a thread in Getbig because it seems more like this should be a private conversation between you and I. I will however, send you a PM. You make several valid points and express yourself more honestly than I've seen you do in a very long time. if ever. Bravo! And I mean this in the best way possible.

It is clear that this pandemic has altered the lives of many of us, if not all of us to some degree. Old as I am, I have never been through anything like this, so it is pretty sure you younger folks haven't either unless you come from a third world country.

I don't know that I am less pessimistic than you are about the possibility of a lot of bad shit coming down the pike.....some of it already is, as you've noted. Take a deep breath and try to remind yourself that there are some things over which we have no control and worrying about them until it makes us sick will not fix anything or even make it a little better.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #324 on: December 18, 2020, 03:01:26 AM »
Watch before it's taken down