Author Topic: I have a feeling the vaccine will be basically mandatory  (Read 30427 times)

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
Re: I have a feeling the vaccine will be basically mandatory
« Reply #250 on: December 06, 2020, 10:40:19 AM »
Todays men are just as bad as woman, masculinity is dead, weak cunty men rolled over and help empower these fat Karen fucks! It will be the vaxxers ratting out the anti-vaxxers very soon, it's going to get ugly!
Just ask them, "why do I have to get vaccinated if you are?"

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #251 on: December 06, 2020, 10:40:50 AM »
Do people just listen to what they hear, and women at a rate much greater than men?  From the beginning I was skeptical about this, but for the first three months, I will admit - I didn't know.  But once adequate mortality rate data came out, I stopped worrying about it.

Matty Aspy, look up the CDC numbers for IFR (Infection Fatality Rates) for COVID.

You will see that essentially anyone under the age of 60, without underlying medical conditions, is safe from dying of COVID.

Even the age groups over 60 and with underlying medical conditions the IFR is about 6 people per 100,000 infected.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #252 on: December 06, 2020, 10:42:50 AM »
Once I read that per each COVID patient hospitals would receive upwards of 11-13k, I knew this shit would become a fucking joke. Aside from hospitals billing patients AND their insurance companies, they would also get a kickback from the government so as long as the diagnoses included COVID, that's when I knew this would get out of hand. Hospitals are simply businesses. They are not owned by doctors. Doctors are merely employees that will do as their employers/masters say.

While I believe the covid virus is real, I do not believe it is as devastating as these fearmongers claim it to be.

"1"
Yep, it's a cash cow.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #253 on: December 06, 2020, 10:56:56 AM »
Once I read that per each COVID patient hospitals would receive upwards of 11-13k, I knew this shit would become a fucking joke. Aside from hospitals billing patients AND their insurance companies, they would also get a kickback from the government so as long as the diagnoses included COVID, that's when I knew this would get out of hand. Hospitals are simply businesses. They are not owned by doctors. Doctors are merely employees that will do as their employers/masters say.

While I believe the covid virus is real, I do not believe it is as devastating as these fearmongers claim it to be.

"1"

Your numbers are way low. We bill between $14,000-$20,000 per patient reimbursement depending on whether they are insured or uninsured. The uninsured reimbursement is covered under the $100 billion in the CARES Act. If the patient is put on a ventilator for up to 96 hours, the reimbursement is between $40,000-$50,000.

Keep in mind, you do not have to test positive to have been “treated” for COVID or COVID-like symptoms. If you are listed as a positive result, and have underlying medical issues, the reimbursement claims can be double what I’ve listed.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #254 on: December 06, 2020, 12:20:43 PM »
Your numbers are way low. We bill between $14,000-$20,000 per patient reimbursement depending on whether they are insured or uninsured. The uninsured reimbursement is covered under the $100 billion in the CARES Act. If the patient is put on a ventilator for up to 96 hours, the reimbursement is between $40,000-$50,000.

Keep in mind, you do not have to test positive to have been “treated” for COVID or COVID-like symptoms. If you are listed as a positive result, and have underlying medical issues, the reimbursement claims can be double what I’ve listed.

Adding even more fuel to the fire.

It's become a cash-grab for the hospital systems. They would love for you to send them all your COVID patients. Granted, I know that they also did that purposely to counterbalance the lack of ALL nonemergent surgeries that had to be placed on hold and outpatient visits that were not able to be had. Still, they ended up pushing most cold-symptoms as COVID-like symptoms.

"1"

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #255 on: December 06, 2020, 12:49:31 PM »
Just ask them, "why do I have to get vaccinated if you are?"

exactly... isn't that the entire point of getting vaccinated?

my dog gets a parvo vaccine so it doesnt get parvo

my kid gets a polio vaccine so it doesnt get polio

YOU get a covid vaccine so you don't get covid..

Fuck do you care if I or anyone else gets vax'd or not...LOL

epic is back

• Getbig V
  • It is only in darkness that light is brightest
« Reply #256 on: December 06, 2020, 01:34:53 PM »
I don’t care if you swallow Clorox bro

Just don’t expect me too

Do not use your fear politically

Fear is not a virtue

As much as you might like it to be

It won’t ever be

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #257 on: December 07, 2020, 08:57:39 AM »

Just don’t expect me too

Fear is not a virtue

It won’t ever be

In Thunder Bay, fear is a virtue.

Yesterday, Big Loz [Laurence Shahlaei] posted this:

^ Czech Powerlifter Petr Petras [I had never heard of him before Big Loz posted that video] broke the raw [w/ knee wraps] powerlifting record, hitting hitting 1,160-kg [2,557-lb], and Big Loz posted the link for Petr's Instagram page:

https://www.instagram.com/petras.petr

Annnndd...what do we have here:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CINl0k1A1Fi/

^ If literally the strongest man in the world by powerlifting standards is wearing a mask in an empty warehouse, what chance is there that the general sheep members of the public are going to not wear masks.  If the shepherd is going along with this, it's a pretty strong indication to me that the sheep will go along with this too.  :-\

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #258 on: December 07, 2020, 09:00:31 AM »
LOL! There's always one kook in the bunch. The one who thinks he knows all the deep dark secrets in the world. A nobody that someone has access to back room dark ops. The one who is the enlightened one and sees the rest as "clueless".

What a sad joke you are. OK, so you know the "real" truth. So what are you going to do? Jack shit. You will horde toilet paper, ammo, can goods, and bottled water and sit in your little hovel patting yourself on the back that you're ahead of the game and the rest will be victims. This time next year life will go on and you will still be preaching how the government wants to make us all sick and put us in concentration camps because they will be so great for the tax base and cause a windfall of profits for the government.
Meltdown.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #259 on: December 07, 2020, 09:10:02 AM »
21 FuckBoi Vaccines

3 Half-A$$ Approved

AD5 (possibly increase risk of HIV infections) Vaccines potentially distributed to countries with high HIV infections.  Can't make this FuckBoi sh!t up!

2 FuckBoi injections with limited immunity

Mandatory FuckBoy requirement for Hlthcare workers even though they have been virus free since February

Fuckboi Gen Z and Millennial Vectors. 

Fuckboi Pharmas putting out Fuckboi vaccines for  govt contract. Hlth concerns out the Fuckboi window.

2020 The Year of the FuckBois!

epic is back

• Getbig V
  • It is only in darkness that light is brightest
« Reply #260 on: December 07, 2020, 09:12:34 AM »
dont forget the avocado toast

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #261 on: December 14, 2020, 12:38:31 AM »
Fucboi Pharma Vaccine but no anti-body test to eliminate a need for the Fucboi Vaccine but the Fucbois always have a trick up their sleeves to have you still take the Fucboi Vaccine.  Oh, we think the antibodies are from viruses which cause the common cold.

You can't even get in the vaccine FREE group.   

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #262 on: December 14, 2020, 07:28:56 PM »
cuz all of this is outside of my purview... allowing my unfettered mind to narrow in on reality, hopefully formulating a complete picture over time.

that post is a cursory view into this bullshit, and in line with the way your biology operates (reverse transcription).

a better question would b - how did hiv find its way into the rona?

not by accident:

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/338957445_Uncanny_similarity_of_unique_inserts_in_the_2019-nCoV_spike_protein_to_HIV-1_gp120_and_Gag

We are currently witnessing a major epidemic caused by the 2019 novel coronavirus (2019- nCoV). The evolution of 2019-nCoV remains elusive. We found 4 insertions in the spike glycoprotein (S) which are unique to the 2019-nCoV and are not present in other coronaviruses. Importantly, amino acid residues in all the 4 inserts have identity or similarity to those in the HIV-1 gp120 or HIV-1 Gag. Interestingly, despite the inserts being discontinuous on the primary amino acid sequence, 3D-modelling of the 2019-nCoV suggests that they converge to constitute the receptor binding site. The finding of 4 unique inserts in the 2019-nCoV, all of which have identity /similarity to amino acid residues in key structural proteins of HIV-1 is unlikely to be fortuitous in nature.

^ That bit about HIV is a bombshell right there.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #263 on: December 14, 2020, 10:28:28 PM »

Just don’t expect me too

Fear is not a virtue

It won’t ever be

Right on!

Fear is the very worst thing. The very worst. Cowards live in fear.  And cowards are dangerous because they are reactionary. The strong and the brave are not reactionary.

I grow weary of all these cowards.

a

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #264 on: December 15, 2020, 02:09:17 AM »
Regarding the Vaccine - They will chip us and turn us into Robots

Q

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #265 on: December 15, 2020, 08:47:33 AM »
^ That bit about HIV is a bombshell right there.

How are the two related?

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #266 on: December 15, 2020, 09:11:29 AM »

My RN manager friend who works in a large downtown Philly hospital confirmed all this to me back in July.  100% true.

The entire healthcare system is a scam.  All about the money, not your health.  We are just cash cows for them. 

Best way to beat these fuckers is to NOT get sick.  NEVER allow yourself to be admitted into a hospital unless some type of trauma happens to you.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #267 on: December 15, 2020, 11:25:31 AM »
My RN manager friend who works in a large downtown Philly hospital confirmed all this to me back in July.  100% true.

The entire healthcare system is a scam.  All about the money, not your health.  We are just cash cows for them. 

Best way to beat these fuckers is to NOT get sick.  NEVER allow yourself to be admitted into a hospital unless some type of trauma happens to you.
True, stay in great shape so you never have to get on cholesterol meds or blood pressure pills.  The medicos have been pushing cholesterol meds on anyone over 35 for a while now.  Those pills cause more problems than they cure.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #268 on: December 15, 2020, 01:20:23 PM »

The same is true for Canada's "free" healthcare system too.  Ultimately, the same corporations profit from it.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #269 on: December 15, 2020, 01:34:15 PM »

Just so you know, you have to request hospital admission, unless some trauma happens that is so bad you end up in the ER. Even then, you have to consent. Your doctor may suggest it, but ultimately it is up to you.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #270 on: December 15, 2020, 02:39:38 PM »
Fucboi Pharma Vaccine but no anti-body test to eliminate a need for the Fucboi Vaccine but the Fucbois always have a trick up their sleeves to have you still take the Fucboi Vaccine.  Oh, we think the antibodies are from viruses which cause the common cold.

You can't even get in the vaccine FREE group.

This Pfizer vaccine uses a   mRNA that blocks the peak protein of covid from infiltrating cell membranes.

We ended dreaded diseases like Polio with a vaccine.

Everyone needs to get the covid vaccine in 2021.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #271 on: December 15, 2020, 02:44:58 PM »
This Pfizer vaccine uses a   mRNA that blocks the peak protein of covid from infiltrating cell membranes.

We ended dreaded diseases like Polio with a vaccine.

Everyone needs to get the covid vaccine in 2021.

2021: The year of telling people what they need to do.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #272 on: December 15, 2020, 02:53:48 PM »
2021: The year of telling people what they need to do.

Taking this vaccine is a no brainer  , like  not to hook up with a 6ft tall "girl "with size 13 heels and an adams apple.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #273 on: December 15, 2020, 03:01:19 PM »
How are the two related?

I'm willing to admit when I don't know an answer to something, but from what I can tell, the Covid-19 genome indicates that it is a modified virus - an extremely infectious bat coronavirus that had four HIV inserts added to it, to make it spread easily among humans.

In other words, if it is true that the HIV inserts were added to the virus genome, it would lend strong evidence to the possibility that the virus was a manmade bio-weapon.  From there, the only question would be whether or not it was released intentionally, or escaped from the lab by accident.

I love how everyone somehow knew from the beginning that it was a natural virus.  ::)  Everyone was such an expert about a once-in-a-century pandemic.  In my case, from the beginning, I said that I wouldn't be able to fully understand the virus [to the best of my personal ability, that is] until I have at least two years of data.

It's remarkable how so many people know so much about a virus that's currently barely over a year old.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #274 on: December 15, 2020, 03:05:40 PM »
Taking this vaccine is a no brainer  , like  not to hook up with a 6ft tall "girl "with size 13 heels and an adams apple.

I have a greater chance of being struck by lightning than dying of COVID, so I'll definitely be rushing to be the first in line to get a vaccine that went from development to administration in under nine months.