Author Topic: I have a feeling the vaccine will be basically mandatory  (Read 30318 times)

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
Re: I have a feeling the vaccine will be basically mandatory
« Reply #200 on: December 02, 2020, 12:34:01 PM »
All current crypto currencies are planned to be obsolete mid 2020 from what I read making Libra the one world currency, it's backed by all the elite, this is all tied into ID2020.

Rubbish, Australian gold mining is increasing .............you are obviously not on the ground !.

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #201 on: December 02, 2020, 12:41:41 PM »

News from Mr.Putin: Russian made vaccine (Sputnik 5) is for Russians, others ................. :D

Methyl m1ke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #202 on: December 02, 2020, 04:34:03 PM »
Are you speaking to an alien? Otherwise you're asking a human this question and they would technically get wiped out with the rest of us humans. The only humans who would want to wipe out the human race would be those on a suicide mission and who want to take everyone with them when they die.

The ones the aliens made contact and struck a silent deal will survive. As will their immediate families and so on.

epic is back

• Getbig V
  • It is only in darkness that light is brightest
« Reply #203 on: December 02, 2020, 04:48:57 PM »
how many days were they awake you think mike?

what's your record?

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #204 on: December 03, 2020, 06:06:54 AM »
And it begins:

Obama, Clinton and Bush Say They Will All Get Safe COVID-19 Vaccine, Maybe On TV

Obama joins former Presidents George W. Bush and Bill Clinton in supporting an eventual COVID-19 vaccine deemed to be safe by public health officials. Bush’s chief of staff told CNN: “When the time is right, [Bush] wants to do what he can to help encourage his fellow citizens to get vaccinated.”

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/obama-covid-vaccine-tv-031700238.html

Chubz

• Getbig III
« Reply #205 on: December 03, 2020, 06:23:07 AM »

Rubbish, Australian gold mining is increasing .............you are obviously not on the ground !.

Ok hope your right and it is not Libra anymore, they changed their name to Diem https://www.diem.com/en-us/

They plan to get it rolling in January, your gold and silver will be worthless soon as they purposely crash the economy and wipe away all debt to begin this new one world currency. I am not arguing with you Bro, it's all out there easy to see.

epic is back

• Getbig V
« Reply #206 on: December 03, 2020, 08:44:18 AM »
and what are you doing about it chubz?

you going to capitalize off it? or just say doom and gloom like a soothsayer??

Methyl m1ke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #207 on: December 03, 2020, 08:55:17 AM »
how many days were they awake you think mike?

what's your record?

You are a lonely lonely man.

epic is back

• Getbig V
« Reply #208 on: December 03, 2020, 09:07:58 AM »
4 days? 6?

undulge us

id like to know

dont be a crybaby

your user name celebrates your drug use

your saying your not proud of it?

tell us your record

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #209 on: December 03, 2020, 09:12:09 AM »
Ok hope your right and it is not Libra anymore, they changed their name to Diem https://www.diem.com/en-us/

They plan to get it rolling in January, your gold and silver will be worthless soon as they purposely crash the economy and wipe away all debt to begin this new one world currency. I am not arguing with you Bro, it's all out there easy to see.

Gold and silver will never be worthless. There are no substitutes for gold in so many technical applications. The modern electronics industry would crash immediately without gold.

Chubz

• Getbig III
« Reply #210 on: December 03, 2020, 12:11:26 PM »
and what are you doing about it chubz?

you going to capitalize off it? or just say doom and gloom like a soothsayer??

Well that’s a good question, I’m def not a know it all, or here trying to aggravate. Me personally I’ve been liquidating all my stuff for a min. Plan to move out on some of my property and self sustain as best I can. I hope I am all wrong, but the writing on the wall seems to me that the elite/WEF are having their way and crashing all economies worldwide through covid/great reset. Look up Diem, it was Libra, Zuckerburg being one of the founders, all the major players are tied into it and it’s their one world currency plan, I almost think you have to be crazy not to see the writing on the wall. I get gold and silvers physical value and it may still hold strong if you fall in line for the vaccine, no vaccine and it will be worthless to those owning it as they are not going to be allowed to participate in society if that makes sense and don’t for one minute think non Vaxxers are going to be able to trade with vaxxers in a black market type situation, instead they will RAT us out. Sound far fetched?

epic is back

• Getbig V
« Reply #211 on: December 03, 2020, 01:14:55 PM »
Gold and silver will never be worthless. There are no substitutes for gold in so many technical applications. The modern electronics industry would crash immediately without gold.

they hedge currency they are not currency

epic is back

• Getbig V
« Reply #212 on: December 03, 2020, 01:18:26 PM »
i think your thinking clearly chubz

the vaccine doesn't solve shit

they will still wear the mask

its intention is to make people fight over it

so instead of skin color or nationality or religious beliefs its who wears mask , or who doesnt ,  free person vs not free

who is going to admit they aren't free?

2 classes are easier than many to control

ill remain free thank you

epic is back

• Getbig V
« Reply #213 on: December 03, 2020, 01:27:46 PM »

so democrats?

whats this?

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #214 on: December 03, 2020, 01:31:49 PM »
they hedge currency they are not currency

A classic example of a non sequitur.

epic is back

• Getbig V
« Reply #215 on: December 03, 2020, 01:38:02 PM »
are you disagreeing?

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #216 on: December 03, 2020, 02:12:14 PM »
'Immunity Cards' To Be Issued To All Americans; Enable CDC To Track COVID-19 Vaxx Status In Database

Do you have your papers?... do you have any strange tatoos, or gold fillings?

--------------------------------------------------------------------

On Wednesday the Department of Defense released the first images of a COVID-19 vaccination record card as well as vaccination kits, according to CNN.

"Everyone will be issued a written card that they can put in their wallet that will tell them what they had and when their next dose is due," says Dr. Kelly Moore, associate director of the Immunization Action Coalition. "Let's do the simple, easy thing first. Everyone's going to get that."

What's more, vaccination clinics will also report to their state immunization registries which vaccine was given so that third parties can verify one's vaccination status regardless of what their card says (or if they've lost it).

Moore said many places are planning to ask patients to voluntarily provide a cell phone number, so they can get a text message telling them when and where their next dose is scheduled to be administered.

Every dose administered will be reported to the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, said Claire Hannan, executive director of the Association of Immunization Managers. -CNN

The DoD also released information on vaccine kits, which include a card, needle, syringe, alcohol wipes and a mask. There are approximately 100 million such kits ready to go as soon as 'the' vaccine(s) is(are) chosen, according to Operation Warp Speed CEO, Gen. Gustave Perna.

The announcement comes less than two weeks after the UK government proposed "freedom passes" in order to reboot their economy - which would seemingly allow those willing to vaccinate a return to normal life. It also comes after signs of industries adapting to a future of immunity cards and vaccinations - with Ticketmaster and Quantas airlines both announcing they will require proof of vaccination before people can attend concerts or fly.

Meanwhile, the vaccination roadshow has begun. On Wednesday, former presidents Obama, Clinton and Bush publicly announced that they would take the vaccine, on camera.

"I may end up taking it on TV or having it filmed, just so that people know that I trust this science," Obama said in a Wednesday interview with Sirius XM radio - while Bush and Clinton made similar vows.

The next day, NIH Director Dr. Anthony Fauci ominously warned that it would create a "very serious situation" if people don't take the vaccine.

The frontrunning vaccine candidates come from two companies - Pfizer and Moderna - which are both awaiting emergency use authorizations in the United States. And FDA panel is expected to discuss the issue on December 10 and 17.

https://www.zerohedge.com/medical/covid-19-vax-status-be-tracked-cdc-database-everyone-issued-vaccination-cards-according-dod

Methyl m1ke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #217 on: December 03, 2020, 02:18:39 PM »
4 days? 6?

undulge us

id like to know

dont be a crybaby

your user name celebrates your drug use

your saying your not proud of it?

tell us your record

My username has nothing to do with methamphetamine.

epic is back

• Getbig V
« Reply #218 on: December 03, 2020, 02:19:26 PM »
according to CNN.

thanks bro

epic is back

• Getbig V
« Reply #219 on: December 03, 2020, 02:23:05 PM »

On Wednesday the Department of Defense released the first images of a COVID-19 vaccination record card as well as vaccination kits, according to CNN.

got it thanks

feel safe now  :)

Chubz

• Getbig III
« Reply #220 on: December 03, 2020, 02:24:07 PM »
^^^^^ Yep times are going to get interesting to say the least and VERY SOON! this latest lockdown is only going to get worse, so enjoy each day as much as you can for now. I live in Michigan and I'm extremely tired of seeing the WEAK CUNTY mask wearing sheep, so if this is the future I'm at peace and over this techno Facebook, digital society. I'm placing out to Jackson Hole first thing in the am to go snowboarding, hope Michigan border patrol doesn't stop men :D I am seriously glad I do not have little kids going through this, I would absolutely loose my shit and would never put a mask on my 2 year old!

Chubz

• Getbig III
« Reply #221 on: December 03, 2020, 02:26:01 PM »

got it thanks

They have been working on these cards for a bit, trust me they have every angle covered. Just wait till the Luciferase Quantum dot patch gets shipped via Amazon to your house so you can apply it yourself, again sound far fetched?

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #222 on: December 03, 2020, 02:42:36 PM »

got it thanks

I most cases I would agree with you, but this vaccine card/permit is definitely in the works.

epic is back

• Getbig V
« Reply #223 on: December 03, 2020, 02:49:24 PM »
the card is for suckers

people who are broke weak and dumb

its a cnn article for fucks sakes

when are you guys going to learn the enemy is the media?

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #224 on: December 04, 2020, 10:18:13 AM »
What do they do with those of us who don't take it?