Author Topic: I have a feeling the vaccine will be basically mandatory  (Read 30371 times)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: I have a feeling the vaccine will be basically mandatory
« Reply #50 on: November 26, 2020, 12:25:01 PM »
You dumb fucks blaming this on CHINA, JUST SHOWS HOW STUPID YOU DUMB FUCKS ARE!
CHINA ISNT DOING THIS TO YOU! ITS YOU OWN FUCKIN COUNTRY! YOU CLUELESS FUCKS!

LOL! There's always one kook in the bunch. The one who thinks he knows all the deep dark secrets in the world. A nobody that someone has access to back room dark ops. The one who is the enlightened one and sees the rest as "clueless".

What a sad joke you are. OK, so you know the "real" truth. So what are you going to do? Jack shit. You will horde toilet paper, ammo, can goods, and bottled water and sit in your little hovel patting yourself on the back that you're ahead of the game and the rest will be victims. This time next year life will go on and you will still be preaching how the government wants to make us all sick and put us in concentration camps because they will be so great for the tax base and cause a windfall of profits for the government.

nycwit

• Getbig II
« Reply #51 on: November 26, 2020, 01:23:57 PM »
LOL! There's always one kook in the bunch. The one who thinks he knows all the deep dark secrets in the world. A nobody that someone has access to back room dark ops. The one who is the enlightened one and sees the rest as "clueless".

What a sad joke you are. OK, so you know the "real" truth. So what are you going to do? Jack shit. You will horde toilet paper, ammo, can goods, and bottled water and sit in your little hovel patting yourself on the back that you're ahead of the game and the rest will be victims. This time next year life will go on and you will still be preaching how the government wants to make us all sick and put us in concentration camps because they will be so great for the tax base and cause a windfall of profits for the government.

You're the joke. This time next year, u won't even be here. What r u 75? I've seen ur pics, if ur not 75 yet, u should lay off the cigs, drugs, and whatever else ur doing. Cause u look like shit dawg! (FYI, I'm not a negro) I'm just talking in ur level so u can understand me.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: November 26, 2020, 01:29:21 PM »
forum of men who routinely inject Chinese/Indian/Balkan bathtub runoff now concerned about what gets injected into their bodies
:D

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: November 26, 2020, 01:36:32 PM »

It came from their virus lab. They kept it a secret and denied it. It spread around the entire world in record time. I'd say China is responsible. 

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: November 26, 2020, 06:04:07 PM »
You're the joke. This time next year, u won't even be here. What r u 75? I've seen ur pics, if ur not 75 yet, u should lay off the cigs, drugs, and whatever else ur doing. Cause u look like shit dawg! (FYI, I'm not a negro) I'm just talking in ur level so u can understand me.

Nope. You're the joke. I'm sixty years old but I'm in better shape and look younger than you do. And I've proved it many times. Full set of abs, full head of hair, nary a wrinkle on my face. Have you posted a pic? No. And you won't because it is you that looks like shit.

I won't be here next year, 11/26/2021? You want to bet on it? Put your money where your mouth is? Say, a hundred dollars. Just for bragging rights and proving people like you, the same ones throughout history, are complete idiots and are always wrong. Always.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: November 26, 2020, 06:19:52 PM »
It came from their virus lab. They kept it a secret and denied it. It spread around the entire world in record time. I'd say China is responsible.

You are talking to a person who has lost the capacity for rational thought. Although there is overwhelming evidence that no serious person or country doubts, and yet you have this whack job making absurd claims without offering a shred of evidence.

I often wonder what has happened in a person's life that caused them to turn out this way. They are absolutely clueless as to how they are perceived as just another crazy person by everybody else. No different from the mental cases you see standing on street corners talking to themselves or preaching the armageddon that never comes. They are quite self-satisfied that they alone know the true secrets and the rest of the world are "stupid dumb fucks".

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #56 on: November 26, 2020, 07:57:50 PM »
How do you know all of this is true and factual?

cuz all of this is outside of my purview... allowing my unfettered mind to narrow in on reality, hopefully formulating a complete picture over time.

that post is a cursory view into this bullshit, and in line with the way your biology operates (reverse transcription).

a better question would b - how did hiv find its way into the rona?

not by accident:

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/338957445_Uncanny_similarity_of_unique_inserts_in_the_2019-nCoV_spike_protein_to_HIV-1_gp120_and_Gag

We are currently witnessing a major epidemic caused by the 2019 novel coronavirus (2019- nCoV). The evolution of 2019-nCoV remains elusive. We found 4 insertions in the spike glycoprotein (S) which are unique to the 2019-nCoV and are not present in other coronaviruses. Importantly, amino acid residues in all the 4 inserts have identity or similarity to those in the HIV-1 gp120 or HIV-1 Gag. Interestingly, despite the inserts being discontinuous on the primary amino acid sequence, 3D-modelling of the 2019-nCoV suggests that they converge to constitute the receptor binding site. The finding of 4 unique inserts in the 2019-nCoV, all of which have identity /similarity to amino acid residues in key structural proteins of HIV-1 is unlikely to be fortuitous in nature.

epic is back

• Getbig V
  • It is only in darkness that light is brightest
« Reply #57 on: November 26, 2020, 08:06:15 PM »
 Mr 3 taco hair lotion obsession guy

You go right ahead and take your vaccine

Just keep your mouth shut to those who won’t

You have the right to poison yourself

And I have the right to not

It’s all about choices

As long as we do have a choice I’ll choose

And those of you who pretend we don’t have the right to choose

Take your medicine

Take it

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #58 on: November 26, 2020, 08:36:38 PM »
Liberal women already protesting vaccine mandates.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #59 on: November 26, 2020, 08:46:29 PM »
Like all good, smart, modern day American men, I’m going to wait for Alyssa Milano to tell me what to do.

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: November 26, 2020, 08:51:38 PM »
Mr 3 taco hair lotion obsession guy

You go right ahead and take your vaccine

Just keep your mouth shut to those who won’t

You have the right to poison yourself

And I have the right to not

It’s all about choices

As long as we do have a choice I’ll choose

And those of you who pretend we don’t have the right to choose

Take your medicine

Take it

i will do my best to avoid as much as possible

epic is back

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: November 26, 2020, 08:55:52 PM »
Save your hair

And also maybe your life

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: November 26, 2020, 09:01:34 PM »
Happened to catch a MD on Fox today that said(paraphrase) "once we have the vaccine in March we can achieve herd immunity" ... talk about a moving target.

They change what the intended outcome is weekly, but the spending of money, shutdowns, curfews and control of dissent stay constant.

epic is back

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: November 26, 2020, 09:12:55 PM »
If you can’t see

I’ll see it for you

If your weak

I’ll be strong for you

This entire thing

Is a wealth transfer

That is it

Nothing more

It’s wrong

It’s immoral

The fed and world banks want one thing

To be the lender and buyer of all physical assets

But people are like ants

We alll serve the queen

And if we don’t have one

We will just make it up

It sucks

But only way up

Is money

Then it will be you can’t  spend your money cause it’s digital and you’ll need permission 

They gave you crypto under the pretense it was freedom

Just like your cell phone

It will all be traced, taxed

Or just finally turned off

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: November 27, 2020, 04:14:46 AM »
Like all good, smart, modern day American men, I’m going to wait for Alyssa Milano to tell me what to do.
#metoo

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: November 27, 2020, 02:18:21 PM »

Thats dumb... you should be waiting for Rose McGowan..

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: November 27, 2020, 02:49:37 PM »

Fuck off, it's from China !.

News for you "genious": all chinese international hotels bookings stoped in November 2019 , "guess WHY" .

Why there was no sick Chings in Italy or the U.S. , (Chinese New Year was on the 25th Janury) ,returning & infected Chings

spread shit in February/March . There was NO sick Italians or others in January 2020 !.

So, don't BS !.

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: November 27, 2020, 02:54:19 PM »

escrima is back, hey I pay for your ticket if you pop to Hawaii & spank Pellius  ;D

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: November 27, 2020, 02:58:33 PM »
You are talking to a person who has lost the capacity for rational thought. Although there is overwhelming evidence that no serious person or country doubts, and yet you have this whack job making absurd claims without offering a shred of evidence.

I often wonder what has happened in a person's life that caused them to turn out this way. They are absolutely clueless as to how they are perceived as just another crazy person by everybody else. No different from the mental cases you see standing on street corners talking to themselves or preaching the armageddon that never comes. They are quite self-satisfied that they alone know the true secrets and the rest of the world are "stupid dumb fucks".

After pocketing $ 500 000 000 from China , Tedros & WHO renamed WUHAN VIRUS to Covid - 19.

Why China CCP get so pissed if someone call's Wuhan virus : China Flu or Kang Flu  ;)

epic is back

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: November 27, 2020, 03:30:48 PM »
NTD news is pretty good

they call it the CCP virus

and also

the vaccine will be mandatory for the sheep, because well they are sheep

buying gas Tres taco says

he needs a mask to insert his cc into a machine outside at the pump? or he went inside to pay? either way you dont need a mask in arizona

your not in north scottsdale or fountain hills?

you let poor people push you around at gas stations Mr  3 taco hair restoration guy?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: November 27, 2020, 03:59:58 PM »
People will be torn between their natural skepticism about the vaccines because they will have been rolled out so rapidly and the hope that they will keep them from getting Covid. It is going to be a difficult decision. The flu shot has been around for a longtime and yet I only decided to get one this year. Although the shingles shots are only a few years old, I didn't get the series of two until recently, even though I've had shingles and know first hand how painful they can be and how long it takes to recover from them.

It seems likely that these vaccinations will be mandatory because of the widespread devastation Covid has caused. There will be folks like yourself who will do whatever they can to avoid getting vaccinated. It could get ugly. Or, it could be welcomed and accepted much like the polio vaccine was. I wish my parents had pursued the mumps vaccine when it first became available. I could have avoided having the mumps as a teenager, which caused the loss of one testicle. Hindsight is always easier than foresight.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: November 27, 2020, 04:13:44 PM »
People will be torn between their natural skepticism about the vaccines because they will have been rolled out so rapidly and the hope that they will keep them from getting Covid. It is going to be a difficult decision. The flu shot has been around for a longtime and yet I only decided to get one this year. Although the shingles shots are only a few years old, I didn't get the series of two until recently, even though I've had shingles and know first hand how painful they can be and how long it takes to recover from them.

It seems likely that these vaccinations will be mandatory because of the widespread devastation Covid has caused. There will be folks like yourself who will do whatever they can to avoid getting vaccinated. It could get ugly. Or, it could be welcomed and accepted much like the polio vaccine was. I wish my parents had pursued the mumps vaccine when it first became available. I could have avoided having the mumps as a teenager, which caused the loss of one testicle. Hindsight is always easier than foresight.

LOl - the only devastation was caused by left wing governors and their minions. I honestly can't believe you are a guy in his 70's. Where the fuck have you been to describe this flu as devastating? It has a 99.7% survival rate.  On the other hand, my grandfather had tuberculosis - and that had a nearly 15% death rate. Talk about devastation...

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #72 on: November 27, 2020, 05:14:13 PM »
The response is not proportional to the threat. Mandating vaccination would be completely unjustified. A whole lot of people won't stand for it.

daron_e

• Getbig II
« Reply #73 on: November 27, 2020, 05:32:39 PM »
China will be off the hook now Trump is gone. No way Biden or any other leader in the west is going to stand up and ensure that the world gets the answers to what really happened. IM not even sure Trump would have got to the bottom of it, China is a different animal being communists basically the usual tactic of unsettling the population won't work.

The vaccine has to be mandatory look at the government response, I have a feeling it will be an annual thing as well.
With Trump gone?? Like he was doing ANYTHING about it LMFAO!!!!!

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: November 27, 2020, 05:41:50 PM »
Nothing to see here folks.. please move along

WTF??????

Total Deaths In the USA In 2018 (all causes)

Total Deaths In the USA in 2020 (all causes)