Author Topic: Booty - Tribute and Discussion Thread  (Read 191395 times)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
Re: Booty Tribute thread
« Reply #100 on: June 26, 2014, 04:34:13 PM »
This is the last post I will make in this thread. My beef with ESfitness was fair.. ..as was it with chopper rider. The guy is one of the worst kinds... Messaging me telling me how attractive I am and then trashing me on here in posts. I blocked him and he got nastier. I exposed him for the troll that he was... He claimed he has competed for 20 years but yet doesn't have one pic of his physique. As for this thread it has turned vile. I am not going to defend myself again on here so I am out.

Bigmc started a booty tribute thread.

Booty is a good looking woman, good body & Great Tits
She is generally pleasant & not abusive unless some one
starts on her...

That's enough creeping on Booty, Now Post the Motorbike Pics.. pls ha  ;D ;D

seriously though dont be driven out of this thread by some Haters.

what ever their issues or problems let them hate..
Rise above them.

thulsaDOOM210

• Getbig III
  • Enlightenment is my DOOM
« Reply #101 on: June 26, 2014, 06:39:48 PM »
This is the last post I will make in this thread. My beef with ESfitness was fair.. ..as was it with chopper rider. The guy is one of the worst kinds... Messaging me telling me how attractive I am and then trashing me on here in posts. I blocked him and he got nastier. I exposed him for the troll that he was... He claimed he has competed for 20 years but yet doesn't have one pic of his physique. As for this thread it has turned vile. I am not going to defend myself again on here so I am out.

Booty, I think you're great, super tough, hang with the best of em yada yada. I just don't get you lately. When I said it was unfair, I meant for you. Either you're pretending not to get it or...?? Seriously, are you ok? Keto diet?

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: June 26, 2014, 06:48:18 PM »
Booty, I think you're great, super tough, hang with the best of em yada yada. I just don't get you lately. When I said it was unfair, I meant for you. Either you're pretending not to get it or...?? Seriously, are you ok? Keto diet?
Seriously I wish this thread would get deleted. I don't need to be reminded again what lee did by posting my private pics on here. People can keep them off gossip and opinions

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #103 on: June 26, 2014, 07:01:57 PM »
Seriously I wish this thread would get deleted. I don't need to be reminded again what lee did by posting my private pics on here. People can keep them off gossip and opinions

what a fucking asshole, either way, your looked great in it  :P :P

since you sent him tittie licking and cooter pics, did lee ever send you cock pics  ala Brett Farve ??? ???

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: June 26, 2014, 07:02:05 PM »

So lee did poop on you?

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #105 on: June 26, 2014, 07:03:28 PM »
 booty  left and then ran back  five posts later?
I guess running anywhere at this point is worth the effort

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: June 26, 2014, 07:16:25 PM »
what a fucking asshole, either way, your looked great in it  :P :P

since you sent him tittie licking and cooter pics, did lee ever send you cock pics  ala Brett Farve ??? ???
No comment

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: June 26, 2014, 07:21:15 PM »

Booty looks great here in this pictor with Lee P

X2

They made a really cute couple.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: June 26, 2014, 07:22:11 PM »

I should post up my preg pics too for you to have a dig at. At almost 45 years of age ( this nov) I have done it all really. Had babies, lost my partner of ten years...then competed several times and modeled in my mid 30's when in Australia they don't use models once they turn 30. But my age wasn't a factor. I have come back in good shape from being ill and requiring surgery. Nothing is going to keep me down! I am a true Scorpio and we only come back stronger!

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #109 on: June 26, 2014, 07:23:10 PM »

thulsaDOOM210

• Getbig III
« Reply #110 on: June 26, 2014, 07:35:08 PM »

LMFAO!

This fucken brute...

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: June 26, 2014, 07:50:14 PM »

;)

Shawn does a great Aussie impersonation.

That_Dude

• Getbig III
« Reply #112 on: June 26, 2014, 07:53:51 PM »
Love how lobstah whines and bitches about Halo the legend for taking personal shots at her then comes on this thread to take a dig at Booty ( who is damn fine) hypocrite much  ::)

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #113 on: June 26, 2014, 08:09:47 PM »
I haven't read the whole thread yet but I have great respect for my UK bretheren over there across dat dere pond.

But the way I see it is, lads...you're highly unlikely to fuck some chick who is posting on the same message board as you

So I say to myself...what's the fucking point in being nice to her? She's of little value to the board and contributes fuck all especially with her track record and general retardedness...but yeah i'd fuck that bitch up the gary glitter until she squeals like a pig

thulsaDOOM210

• Getbig III
« Reply #114 on: June 26, 2014, 08:27:26 PM »
I haven't read the whole thread yet but I have great respect for my UK bretheren over there across dat dere pond.

But the way I see it is, lads...you're highly unlikely to fuck some chick who is posting on the same message board as you

So I say to myself...what's the fucking point in being nice to her? She's of little value to the board and contributes fuck all especially with her track record and general retardedness...but yeah i'd fuck that bitch up the gary glitter until she squeals like a pig

......and that's why my Irish heritage is such a huge point o pride.

Cheers big man!  :D

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #115 on: June 26, 2014, 08:27:48 PM »
Love how lobstah whines and bitches about Halo the legend for taking personal shots at her then comes on this thread to take a dig at Booty ( who is damn fine) hypocrite much  ::)

my issue was never halo insulting me, and frankly, he rarely ever did.  my issue was that he was a racist asshole and directed all of his hate toward me.
 That's entirely different than disagreeing about booty rating a 7  and posting a pic displaying why.  sorry you don't understand that.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: June 26, 2014, 08:36:20 PM »

my issue was never halo insulting me, and frankly, he rarely ever did.  my issue was that he was a racist asshole and directed all of his hate toward me.
 That's entirely different than disagreeing about booty rating a 7  and posting a pic displaying why.  sorry you don't understand that.
Except that you post a pic which is not recent and was taken after I was recovering from surgery after a lay off from training. I think you look bitchy to be honest. I never got into the rating system and still don't. Life gives us ups and downs and the most important thing is to come through from them. I endure hatred and get called a mudshark and it's plain as day who the thicker skinned one here is.

Jonny34

• Getbig III
« Reply #117 on: June 26, 2014, 08:38:11 PM »
 :-X

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #118 on: June 26, 2014, 08:40:12 PM »
Except that you post a pic which is not recent and was taken after I was recovering from surgery after a lay off from training. I think you look bitchy to be honest. I never got into the rating system and still don't. Life gives us ups and downs and the most important thing is to come through from them. I endure hatred and get called a mudshark and it's plain as day who the thicker skinned one here is.
Please, Ms. Cry to mods to delete threads evertime someone mentioned your name.

Only reason your saying you have thick skin now is because you feel like you have some support since a couple guys started defending you, so now youre trying to act all like youre all hard and convienently forget all the crying and whining and victim playing youve done.

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #119 on: June 26, 2014, 08:41:45 PM »

Shockwave
entire day
wasted on a
female posting
on teh internet

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #120 on: June 26, 2014, 08:41:48 PM »
I thought you were leaving this thread and not posting anymore a page ago?
 meltdown.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #121 on: June 26, 2014, 08:42:01 PM »
:-X
This facially looks more her age than anything else posted ITT.

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #122 on: June 26, 2014, 08:42:50 PM »

Shockwave
entire day
wasted on a
female posting
on teh internet
the tiniest bit more effort, and this would've been a killer haiku.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #123 on: June 26, 2014, 08:43:37 PM »

Shockwave
entire day
wasted on a
female posting
on teh internet
More or less.

Started while bored at work, stopped for about 6 hours, commenced again while wife puts son to sleep.

Meh. Shit happens.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: June 26, 2014, 08:43:45 PM »
Please, Ms. Cry to mods to delete threads evertime someone mentioned your name.

Only reason your saying you have thick skin now is because you feel like you have some support since a couple guys started defending you, so now youre trying to act all like youre all hard and convienently forget all the crying and whining and victim playing youve done.
I have always had my supporters. And post my name up I no longer give a dam. I used to report that but go ahead I have zero care factor.