Author Topic: Suffering - Being shredded is for those that want to be miserable  (Read 175416 times)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Re: Suffering
« Reply #275 on: June 27, 2014, 07:48:41 AM »
to be fair disgusted really knows his shit

if he follows his advice he will look his best

which i think for your first show is what you would want
From what I've understood disgusted is just now taking over the prep. Up until this point it was sev, with advices from disgusted. At least, thats how I read it.

And I agree, I know Jim knows his shit. I'm curious as to whether Sev is doing it his own way and then handing it over to Jim, or if Jim told him kind of where he wanted the guy at before he took over.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #276 on: June 27, 2014, 08:01:09 AM »
Former obese guy who is getting into shape slowly, working with an fairly high level industry guy with a proven track record of shredded competitors. And he doesn't do it the way you do. At all. So thats why im reserving judgement until I see him turn out.

So instead of calling everyone an idiot or a dummy because they don't believe you or are questioning what you've done, why dont you SHOW them, and THEN call them a dummy for not believing you. Thats how it works. Because if you fail, you're the dummy.
there must be a reason why you are so adamant about hanging so tight to my nuts lately ..  ;)

you are a faT DUDE  who is TRYING to get in shape

I got in shape over and over again FAST and my buddy made a transformation nothing short of impressive given the time frame and his history .. you talk out of your ass becuse your brain is fryed from drugs otherwise I cannot fathom you being such a colossal idiot.

stop comparing yourself to me or him you fucking rat .. we are LIONS. Get that into your head

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #277 on: June 27, 2014, 08:03:10 AM »
there must be a reason why you are so adamant about hanging so tight to my nuts lately ..  ;)

you are a faT DUDE  who is TRYING to get in shape

I got in shape over and over again FAST and my buddy made a transformation nothing short of impressive given the time frame and his history .. you talk out of your ass becuse your brain is fryed from drugs otherwise I cannot fathom you being such a colossal idiot.

stop comparing yourself to me or him you fucking rat .. we are LIONS. Get that into your head

::)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #278 on: June 27, 2014, 08:05:03 AM »
From what I've understood disgusted is just now taking over the prep. Up until this point it was sev, with advices from disgusted. At least, thats how I read it.

And I agree, I know Jim knows his shit. I'm curious as to whether Sev is doing it his own way and then handing it over to Jim, or if Jim told him kind of where he wanted the guy at before he took over.
you understood wrong .. you are stupid over and over again and you talk out of your ass

I did everything until now... now it's Jim's bussiness .. wtf is so hard to understand?  you canNOT be this dumb unless you do all this on purpose to troll

a fat guy talks to another fat guy about me and Jim getting Radu in shape who looks fucking from another planet compared to you 2

::) this is the neverending story ..

I will make it simple: I am a superior human being and much more intelligent. So let us close this argument.

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #279 on: June 27, 2014, 08:11:07 AM »

Serge was reportedly 200lb at 5'11.5  in this pic 1975 olympia and this guy is supposed to be 196lb at 6' ? either his bones are made of lead or it's utter BS.

Exactly 200 pounds shredded is very muscular, even at 6 feet.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #280 on: June 27, 2014, 08:16:22 AM »
Exactly 200 pounds shredded is very muscular, even at 6 feet.
yes .. I have a pic in my gym with serge ripped at 200lbs and both of them being the same height and weight at that moment, we were pondering what genetics mean.. it just looks different on Serge. Much different.. 200lbs peeled is a lot OF MUSCLE.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #281 on: June 27, 2014, 08:26:56 AM »
you understood wrong .. you are stupid over and over again and you talk out of your ass

I did everything until now... now it's Jim's bussiness .. wtf is so hard to understand?  you canNOT be this dumb unless you do all this on purpose to troll

a fat guy talks to another fat guy about me and Jim getting Radu in shape who looks fucking from another planet compared to you 2

::) this is the neverending story ..

I will make it simple: I am a superior human being and much more intelligent. So let us close this argument.
Thats exactly what I said in the 1st sentence you stupid fuck.

I said 'from what I understood jim is just now taking over the prep'. Last I checked, that meant YOU were doing it up until this point.

Dumbass. Why don't you try actually paying the fuck attention to whats said instead of getting all uppity and calling everyone that asks you a question an idiot or a dummy? Youre the one coming off like a fucking idiot, not everyone else.

What do you think,  you get someone lean and get jim to help your guy and suddenly youre a fucking expert and everyone should be lucky to have you giving the advice? What a joke.

I was giving you the benefit of the doubt and waiting for you to actually prove something but now I see you really think youre something special, but you actually havent accomplished shit yet.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #282 on: June 27, 2014, 08:27:59 AM »

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #283 on: June 27, 2014, 08:28:45 AM »
Thats exactly what I said in the 1st sentence you stupid fuck.

I said 'from what I understood jim is just now taking over the prep'. Last I checked, that meant YOU were doing it up until this point.

Dumbass. Why don't you try actually paying the fuck attention to whats said instead of getting all uppity and calling everyone that asks you a question an idiot or a dummy? Youre the one coming off like a fucking idiot, not everyone else.

What do you think,  you get someone lean and get jim to help your guy and suddenly youre a fucking expert and everyone should be lucky to have you giving the advice? What a joke.

I was giving you the benefit of the doubt and waiting for you to actually prove something but now I see you really think youre something special, but you actually havent accomplished shit yet.

You can't use logic to argue with psychos. They'll out-crazy you, every time.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #284 on: June 27, 2014, 08:31:29 AM »
You can't use logic to argue with psychos. They'll out-crazy you, every time.
Touche' sir, touche. Thing was, if he actually handled himself like a professional and proved his point I would have been the 1st to file his advice away and use it, and tell him he did a great job.

Oh well.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #285 on: June 27, 2014, 08:32:15 AM »
Sev, i'm not taking the piss here - but when you weigh this guy, does he put his shopping on the floor first?

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #286 on: June 27, 2014, 08:38:49 AM »
Sev, i'm not taking the piss here - but when you weigh this guy, does he put his shopping the dumbells on the floor first?

Fixed. ;D

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #287 on: June 27, 2014, 08:52:08 AM »

I'm still waiting for sev to explain just what exactly the 1600mgs of deca and eq did exactly.

SIXTEEN HUNDRED MILLIGRAMS hahahahaha fucking awesome :D

nice work there, dan duchaine.
b

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #288 on: June 27, 2014, 09:00:01 AM »
Sev, i'm not taking the piss here - but when you weigh this guy, does he put his shopping on the floor first?
Do you think I lie about his height and weight? pics can be deceiving

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #289 on: June 27, 2014, 09:02:19 AM »
I'm still waiting for sev to explain just what exactly the 1600mgs of deca and eq did exactly.

SIXTEEN HUNDRED MILLIGRAMS hahahahaha fucking awesome :D

nice work there, dan duchaine.
he started with 1 gram I think for 4 weeks and jumped to 1600mg after that... so at the 10 week mark he gained 35lbs while dropping 2 digits bodyfat .. this is a guy with no muscle memory to speak of

I hope this answers your question

I am waiting for pics of people you transformed or helped etc or pics of yourself to justify all the shit you talk

After all, you want to be known as a guy who knows a thing or two not as a shittalker who does not have results but yaps entire paragraphs right?  ;)

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #290 on: June 27, 2014, 09:12:54 AM »
sev seems to be getting fucked off

the guy looks decent

its just the message is confusing

then you throw anadrol 50 in the mix out of nowhere

it might have been better if you had laid it all out at the start of the thread

or get the guy to come on here and post for himself

does he know you post all his pics on here

must be awkward with him being with your ex fiance
T

Simple Simon

« Reply #291 on: June 27, 2014, 09:13:37 AM »
he started with 1 gram I think for 4 weeks and jumped to 1600mg after that... so at the 10 week mark he gained 35lbs while dropping 2 digits bodyfat .. this is a guy with no muscle memory to speak of

I hope this answers your question

I am waiting for pics of people you transformed or helped etc or pics of yourself to justify all the shit you talk

After all, you want to be known as a guy who knows a thing or two not as a shittalker who does not have results but yaps entire paragraphs right?  ;)
hahahahahaha....."I think"

Fuck me you advise him about his gear yet youre not sure what he took?

Fuck off Sev, you piss taking fuckwit.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #292 on: June 27, 2014, 09:16:41 AM »
sev seems to be getting fucked off

the guy looks decent

its just the message is confusing

then you throw anadrol 50 in the mix out of nowhere

it might have been better if you had laid it all out at the start of the thread

or get the guy to come on here and post for himself

does he know you post all his pics on here

must be awkward with him being with your ex fiance
they are my best friends ..are you retarded?

He does not speak english nor does he care about sharing his journey with idiots...that is my thing

I do things the way I want it. Not happy? Fuck off somewhere else. Is that simple  :)

Simple Simon

« Reply #293 on: June 27, 2014, 09:18:17 AM »

He does not speak english nor does he care about sharing his journey with idiots...that is my thing

I do things the way I want it. Not happy? Fuck off somewhere else. Is that simple  :)

So you are posting all his pictures here without his permission.

Some fucking mate you are.
Him stealing your girl still burns doesn't it?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #294 on: June 27, 2014, 09:18:47 AM »
Touche' sir, touche. Thing was, if he actually handled himself like a professional and proved his point I would have been the 1st to file his advice away and use it, and tell him he did a great job.

Oh well.
haha handle like what?? With retards you talk the way I do. With polite intelligent folks I am polite as well. In real life I am the same. You respect me I respect you. You talk shit you suffer the consequences.

Simple Simon

« Reply #295 on: June 27, 2014, 09:19:56 AM »
haha handle like what?? With retards you talk the way I do. With polite intelligent folks I am polite as well. In real life I am the same. You respect me I respect you. You talk shit you suffer the consequences.
"Consequences", on a message board?

What a twat.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #296 on: June 27, 2014, 09:21:57 AM »
So you are posting all his pictures here without his permission.

Some fucking mate you are.
Him stealing your girl still burns doesn't it?
he is looking at this thread and he knows what I do. I showed him pics of you noone and bigmc or chiro ..we had a good laugh. Asked me if they are all faggs like (ukjeff) haha

You know, dieting is hard so we are entertaining ourselves  with your "logic"

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #297 on: June 27, 2014, 09:22:59 AM »
"Consequences", on a message board?

What a twat.
i said in real life

You always take what i say out of context to talk shit..your strategery needs polishing hombre

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #298 on: June 27, 2014, 09:23:53 AM »

why are you resorting to name calling thought we were past that

i have been courteous to you

you need to stop throwing tantrums everytime someone doesnt agree with you

makes you look like an idiot
T

Simple Simon

« Reply #299 on: June 27, 2014, 09:24:05 AM »
he is looking at this thread and he knows what I do. I showed him pics of you noone and bigmc or chiro ..we had a good nervous laugh and hugged each other for reassurance.. Asked me if they are all faggs like (ukjeff) haha

You know, dieting is hard so we are entertaining ourselves  with your "logic"
Fixed
Why dont you get onstage with him Sev, give him some support?