Author Topic: Suffering - Being shredded is for those that want to be miserable  (Read 175422 times)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Re: Suffering
« Reply #550 on: July 02, 2014, 03:28:59 AM »
jesus you are so paranoid

you are the biggest drama queen on the site

those Russian mind experiments must have taken a toll

good luck with your personal training

I genuinely wish you well

a positive mental attitude goes a long way

peace  :)
you along with simpleton have been negative for years .. that and being out of shape means that is ironic for yu to tell me to be "positive" or if I know my shit when it comes to getting in shape  ;)

I am not a personal trainer. Hate the term .. you drive a car.. Kimmi Raikkonen also drives a car..but you can't really say you are both "drivers"..can you?  ;D

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #551 on: July 02, 2014, 03:33:07 AM »
you along with simpleton have been negative for years .. that and being out of shape means that is ironic for yu to tell me to be "positive" or if I know my shit when it comes to getting in shape  ;)

I am not a personal trainer. Hate the term .. you drive a car.. Kimmi Raikkonen also drives a car..but you can't really say you are both "drivers"..can you?  ;D

Borat had zero muscle before jumping on gear. He is the epitome of all drugs. His hard work disappears the second he throws a t shirt on.

He does look great though, I wont bullshit. He is not big yet. Maybe that will come later, not sure.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #552 on: July 02, 2014, 03:51:00 AM »

I appreciate that English is your second language

the above metaphor is at best poor

yes we are both drivers

he is an expert driver where as I am merely exceptional

how am I negative with you

I give you props all the time

I have never seen you give props to anyone that disagreed with you

which makes you insecure perhaps a result of your many failed careers  ???

as I said I am glad you have found a career that you enjoy

perhaps a little self reflection might help you to actually become  the super hero you appear to think you are  :)
T

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #553 on: July 02, 2014, 03:51:11 AM »
Borat had zero muscle before jumping on gear. He is the epitome of all drugs. His hard work disappears the second he throws a t shirt on.

He does look great though, I wont bullshit. He is not big yet. Maybe that will come later, not sure.
::)

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #554 on: July 02, 2014, 03:52:10 AM »
::)

Tell me I am wrong. I am not trolling here. Tell me observations are not based on facts.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #555 on: July 02, 2014, 04:10:16 AM »
I appreciate that English is your second language

the above metaphor is at best poor

yes we are both drivers

he is an expert driver where as I am merely exceptional

how am I negative with you

I give you props all the time

I have never seen you give props to anyone that disagreed with you

which makes you insecure perhaps a result of your many failed careers  ???

as I said I am glad you have found a career that you enjoy

perhaps a little self reflection might help you to actually become  the super hero you appear to think you are  :)
Easy. Sev brings nothing to this life except sociopathy, date rape and tertiary syphilis.

solipsistic

« Reply #556 on: July 02, 2014, 04:43:15 AM »
x

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #557 on: July 02, 2014, 05:02:15 AM »
Tell me I am wrong. I am not trolling here. Tell me observations are not based on facts.
also based on my observations you seem to know jack shit about bodybuilding.. I make this statement based on facts

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #558 on: July 02, 2014, 05:04:39 AM »
also based on my observations you seem to know jack shit about bodybuilding.. I make this statement based on facts

You cant even hold a conversation.

stop dodging the question.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #559 on: July 02, 2014, 07:24:46 AM »
You think you are smart?

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #560 on: July 02, 2014, 09:52:37 AM »
You think you are smart?

I'm smarter than you are credible.

Have fun, sport.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #561 on: July 02, 2014, 12:05:13 PM »
I'm smarter than you are credible.

Have fun, sport.
Damn! How will I reply to THAT gem?!

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #562 on: July 02, 2014, 12:22:19 PM »
You think you are smart?

Just below 'I'd kick your ass IRL' on the incredibly secure typer's totem pole. The bigger brain approach.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #563 on: July 02, 2014, 02:15:40 PM »
Just below 'I'd kick your ass IRL' on the incredibly secure typer's totem pole. The bigger brain approach.
yes ugly, he is quite insecure it seems

Complex Carbs

« Reply #564 on: July 02, 2014, 03:40:35 PM »
no...diet makes the diff not the cycle

that is the problem with your kind .. you think drugs make a diff .. they do increase muscle fullness but the diff compounds give a slight certain look.. but the diet determines the bodyfat level and also the gist of the "look"

here are my friend's legs
I would be interested to hear about this different look given from different drugs, can somebody do a summary?

If drugs increase muscle fullness, why is it that this person has no fullness?

These legs look a layer of loose skin thrown on a bone.

I am sure everybody is familiar with the look of the heavy alcoholics who don't eat, only drink.
This is a very similar look, stringy, loose skin.

Insect legs.

HIV positive, 2 weeks out of death.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #565 on: July 02, 2014, 05:00:51 PM »
I would be interested to hear about this different look given from different drugs, can somebody do a summary?

If drugs increase muscle fullness, why is it that this person has no fullness?

These legs look a layer of loose skin thrown on a bone.

I am sure everybody is familiar with the look of the heavy alcoholics who don't eat, only drink.
This is a very similar look, stringy, loose skin.

Insect legs.

HIV positive, 2 weeks out of death.

yes I wonder what 'look' he was hoping to accomplish by giving borat 1600mg a wk of deca and eq.

sev is this the 'look' you were shooting for? this is your idea of '80's fullness'?

hahaha what a clown. no clue as to what he's doing yet telling guys to run deca and eq in order to look bird-like which is exactly what it did. well done, Einstein
b

Complex Carbs

« Reply #566 on: July 02, 2014, 05:20:29 PM »
This is the look of the 80's.

It is the look of the hippies who are stuck in a trip since the 60's.

1600mg?

If this is what he looks lean on 1600mg, better to stop this project.

There is no room for further improvement.

Is the gear potent? 1600mg would be enough to make cattle grow without exercising.

Is there a training video, maybe something is not right with the training, maybe he doesn't focus on movement.

Is he a notorious ego-lifter?

Does he lift weights, or only cardiovascular exercise?

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #567 on: July 02, 2014, 05:24:09 PM »
Sev's gotta be the most entertaining dude on this board. (not entirely sure if intentionally or not.)

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #568 on: July 02, 2014, 05:27:00 PM »
Hes been laying the sarcasm on pretty thick. :D

In Ireland irony is the norm, we're artists in this respect.

PS Verbal irony is saying the opposite of what you mean, sarcasm is saying the opposite of what you mean with the intention of hurting someone.

Dramatic irony is a different thing, essentially acting in the belief of one premise when the audience knows that to be a false premise.

Sorry, I'm a semantic who had an excellent and pernickety English teacher.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #569 on: July 02, 2014, 05:39:53 PM »

PS Verbal irony is saying the opposite of what you mean, sarcasm is saying the opposite of what you mean with the intention of hurting someone.

Dramatic irony is a different thing, essentially acting in the belief of one premise when the audience knows that to be a false premise.

Irony "with claws," I was taught.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #570 on: July 02, 2014, 05:43:38 PM »
Irony "with claws," I was taught.

I just repeat what Peggy Ennis (her sign on door said P Ennis... cue hilarity) said. She was strict as hell but could speak Middle English, Old English and French and broke me down til I became a good English student. She came from the old school when teaching was as respected as being a priest or policeman. All since now degraded unfortunately.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #571 on: July 02, 2014, 05:50:06 PM »
I just repeat what Peggy Ennis (her sign on door said P Ennis... cue hilarity) said. She was strict as hell but could speak Middle English, Old English and French and broke me down til I became a good English student. She came from the old school when teaching was as respected as being a priest or policeman. All since now degraded unfortunately.

In hindsight, I really appreciate the teachers/professors who took the time and effort to do this.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #572 on: July 02, 2014, 06:04:22 PM »

I would say Kwons posts had the intention of the opposite of what he meant with the intention of hurting someone. :D

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #573 on: July 02, 2014, 07:20:52 PM »

I know just as much as you. Eating less provides fat loss whilst the anabolics preserve muscle tissue and can build muscle tissue during a caloric deficit.

You only know the regurgitated disinformation you have read online. You have helped obese people become simply chubby, and you helped a chubby man get concentration camp skinny.

You have NEVER been big. You have been lean, great abs, decent shape and structure, but never have looked anything more than a guy who has to take his shirt off to look impressive.

People suck your dick for your "transformations" the only thing very impressive about them is the amount of time it takes you to do it. You havent competed, yet you claim to. You have never been on a stage. You have a pic of you in posing trunks that predates your male pattern baldness FFS.

While I think you do look good especially for a natural, bro... c'mon. Youre no guru, you dont hold the secrets, you're just some dude that likes to help people (commendable).

If you werent such a prick people wouldnt fuck with you.

I asked for advice, asked for the outline of what you did to shred borat and you replied "pork and greens" oh brother thanks for the help.

Simon, No One, Skorp, and countless other on the board wipe their ass with your physique in top form. And they got it without being fucking weirdos or condescending.

Im out, I have to take a Sev then wipe my Borat.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #574 on: July 02, 2014, 10:40:51 PM »
Prep goes on

he lost weight on pork and greens when he was fat indeed

if you are going to be a dick obviously none of your inquiries will be answered, that is logical