Author Topic: PJ Braun's New Jeep  (Read 26044 times)

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
Re: PJ Braun's New Jeep
« Reply #25 on: April 24, 2015, 03:50:06 PM »
I sense some jealousy in this thread... 
yes we are all jealous of his rocket ship jeep
w

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #26 on: April 24, 2015, 03:55:57 PM »

Looks like he has a Ferrari 458 as well.

It's not everyday where you see a fitness celebrity like PJ on the road. Had to take a pic. One time I thought I saw DLB, but it was just a dead horse.

Robgun1

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: April 24, 2015, 04:00:20 PM »

ChuckleHead

« Reply #28 on: April 24, 2015, 04:16:25 PM »
how many livers and kidneys did that jeep cost?

i don't need a car that bad.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: April 24, 2015, 06:16:25 PM »
Jeep Wrangler = Cream de la Cream , my favourite machine (sorry Merc)

8)

Skylge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: April 25, 2015, 03:20:06 AM »
Chris Ferguson just bought a brand new Huracan and closed on a 10 million dollar condo in Sunny Isles last week, but he doesn't post it on social media bc he's doesn't really care.

Lamborghinis are Ferraris for exhibitionists. He really does care about everybody noticing him driving by....a real attention whore buys a convertible version

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #31 on: April 25, 2015, 04:53:16 AM »
Lamborghinis are Ferraris for exhibitionists. He really does care about everybody noticing him driving by....a real attention whore buys a convertible version
It's true in one sense, but on another hand - if you've ever drove a really expensive car and have experienced how these around react - it's fukkin' hilarious. Most people are easily impressed sheeps and it becomes very easy taking advantage off that, using all that bling. I can assure one thing - it may be lots of fun to ride in a expensive car and pretty often it's not about insecurity, some people juts can have the best and they doesn't give a fuck about anything.

Skylge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: April 25, 2015, 12:24:09 PM »
It's true in one sense, but on another hand - if you've ever drove a really expensive car and have experienced how these around react - it's fukkin' hilarious. Most people are easily impressed sheeps and it becomes very easy taking advantage off that, using all that bling. I can assure one thing - it may be lots of fun to ride in a expensive car and pretty often it's not about insecurity, some people juts can have the best and they doesn't give a fuck about anything.

That's why most supercars are seen in city centres....= biggest audience for such posers, that type of car is useless in central London etc, but logical: when you have a private jet, nobody sees it;
Expensive watch: hard to tell from cheap lookalikes;
Yacht: only visible in marinas
Supercar: yes, finally, everyone has seen you and expects you to be loaded

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: April 25, 2015, 01:14:45 PM »
Pretty broad generalization and there's a big deference between buying a lambo and posting everything you buy on social media.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #34 on: April 25, 2015, 01:20:09 PM »
Why would all of you guys be so jealous of his wealth??  That's definitely not something I would buy - never understood the Jeep/Hummer fad (had enough of that shit in the Corps)... I just couldn't care less how someone chooses to spend their wealth.. I have no clue if he has any real money - but I hope he is filthy rich! There is absolutely nothing wrong with acquiring as much money as one can. I prefer to do other things with my money - but for all I know the kid may esrm more than me and be more diversified than me - so I certainly can't judge him

Exactly.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: April 25, 2015, 03:14:13 PM »
Super bad ass machines  in MAD MAX 4 , post apocalyptic Aussie World continues ........... 8),

Would love to get those George Millers car models from MM4  ;)

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #36 on: April 25, 2015, 09:30:44 PM »

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: April 25, 2015, 10:02:09 PM »
How does this guy have better cars then guys around me who play in the NFL? Is he that much dumber than them or is he making several million a year?

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: April 25, 2015, 10:22:01 PM »
PJ Drew Braun

View on Instagram

Today was very surreal.. Kinda sad... Today we said goodbye to the @blackstonelabs Ferrari 458... Aaron and I are very calculated with all of our business moves and investments... With the 488 coming out by year end this car will lose about 25k in value.. Maybe more... Because of that we decided to sell it for very close to what we paid, it's been a wonderful year. This was my very first exotic. I told my mom, "you don't understand, this isn't just my dream, this is every boys dream!" I've driven more shit boxes then anyone... From my 1993 Ford Taurus wagon ( got a lot of chicks with that car , proving personality is most important in life) that was held together with duct tape on both ends... To the 89 Nissan pick up aka the ALLSTAR, to the 94 civic hatchback which holds the record of all my cars for most miles ( 239k when I sold it for 750 bucks) to the old Acura I bought from my longtime friend @evancentopani for a steal at 1 thou jan bucks!!! I've driven them all!! When I got this car I felt a sense of accomplishment that I had never experienced before. Every time I got in this car I smiled ear to ear!! This car was in the first ever @blackstonelabs print add! This car even made it on the cover of this months @ironmanmagazine !!! I LOVE THIS CAR!! Today we took some great pics and said goodbye. Great memories!! What will we do next???? @primenutra #blackstonelabs #primenutrition #celestialBodiez #thebestornothing #Ferrari #ferrari458

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #39 on: April 25, 2015, 10:31:32 PM »

Yep

How much is he paying you for the free ads and what could you possibly do with that much semen?

io856

« Reply #40 on: April 25, 2015, 10:34:58 PM »
never saw gaspari carrying on like this

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: April 25, 2015, 10:40:17 PM »
Ferrari rental of peace....

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: April 25, 2015, 11:09:48 PM »
Not sure why everyone here says PJ's company is shit and all by seeing his house and shit.

Do all supp companies make cash like that?
?

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: April 25, 2015, 11:21:23 PM »
What I don't quite understand is how Braun & Singerman were able to do so well so quickly, when Palumbo, who's better known, has a better rep, better bodybuilding cred, bright etc hasn't been able to seemingly achieve a fraction of their success.

My guess is that PJ & Aaron tend to show off to give the illusion of success, & in reality, it's just show to promote the business....but what do I know.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: April 25, 2015, 11:42:16 PM »
What I don't quite understand is how Braun & Singerman were able to do so well so quickly, when Palumbo, who'd better known, has a better rep, better bodybuilding cred, bright etc hasn't been able to seeming achieve a fraction of their success.

My guess is that PJ & Aaron tend to show off to give the illusion of success & in reality, it's just show to promote the business....but what do I know.

And PJ started at the end of 2013. So its been less than two years.

I mean this was in 2013 and was not filmed in the new mansion/s.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #45 on: April 25, 2015, 11:42:51 PM »
PJ Drew Braun

View on Instagram

Today was very surreal.. Kinda sad... Today we said goodbye to the @blackstonelabs Ferrari 458... Aaron and I are very calculated with all of our business moves and investments... With the 488 coming out by year end this car will lose about 25k in value.. Maybe more... Because of that we decided to sell it for very close to what we paid, it's been a wonderful year. This was my very first exotic. I told my mom, "you don't understand, this isn't just my dream, this is every boys dream!" I've driven more shit boxes then anyone... From my 1993 Ford Taurus wagon ( got a lot of chicks with that car , proving personality is most important in life) that was held together with duct tape on both ends... To the 89 Nissan pick up aka the ALLSTAR, to the 94 civic hatchback which holds the record of all my cars for most miles ( 239k when I sold it for 750 bucks) to the old Acura I bought from my longtime friend @evancentopani for a steal at 1 thou jan bucks!!! I've driven them all!! When I got this car I felt a sense of accomplishment that I had never experienced before. Every time I got in this car I smiled ear to ear!! This car was in the first ever @blackstonelabs print add! This car even made it on the cover of this months @ironmanmagazine !!! I LOVE THIS CAR!! Today we took some great pics and said goodbye. Great memories!! What will we do next???? @primenutra #blackstonelabs #primenutrition #celestialBodiez #thebestornothing #Ferrari #ferrari458

Lol at the guys defending PJ and acting like everyone is jealous because he drives a nice car. Who publishes this kinda shit online like a high schooler desperately trying to impress others? Oh brother

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #46 on: April 26, 2015, 12:45:17 AM »
Lol at the guys defending PJ and acting like everyone is jealous because he drives a nice car. Who publishes this kinda shit online like a high schooler desperately trying to impress others? Oh brother

Bodybuilders are strange people.
X

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
  • King of Cybex Glute Machine
« Reply #47 on: April 26, 2015, 01:06:06 AM »
shawn ray used to drive this back in the day

Skylge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: April 26, 2015, 02:34:54 AM »
Not sure why everyone here says PJ's company is shit and all by seeing his house and shit.

Do all supp companies make cash like that?

Until the government shuts them down for having (contaminated/experimental) roids in their supplements...or the owners get busted for drug/roid dealing

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: April 26, 2015, 05:17:24 AM »
shawn ray used to drive this back in the day

Yeah now he does regional shows, wearing retard shoes and worked for gear nutra.