Author Topic: Any merit that deca causes blood vessel damage?  (Read 6518 times)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Any merit that deca causes blood vessel damage?
« on: March 07, 2016, 07:31:31 PM »
Read a study that deca caused blood vessel damage 11 fold higher than test

Maybe it's not as safe as we thought?

Shit, cause I love the stuff!
you are gay.

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
Re: Any merit that deca causes blood vessel damage?
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2016, 11:42:50 PM »

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2016, 04:27:28 AM »
Used it once. Either it was bunk or I just don't respond well to it.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2016, 06:33:35 AM »
None of this is safe. Deca is the best secondary aas for mass

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2016, 09:26:51 AM »
None of this is safe. Deca is the best secondary aas for mass

true dat, but some compounds are much safer than others

deca is supposed to be one of the mildest/safest with primo being the safest of all

most injectables are fairly "safe" but test is less "safe" than others, and tren is the most dangerous/toxic as far as injects are concerned (this is what i've gathered from all the shit i've read on this  ;D)

of course it's all dose dependent but if all injects were say at 500 mg then it goes something like this (from safest to most toxic) 1. primo, 2. mast/deca, 3. eq, 4. test, 5. tren

but then you gotta figure out the effective dose for each compound so this makes it more tricky/complicated, for example effective dose for Ace is 150-300 mg per week and for deca it's 400-600 mg per week, and for primo it's like 600-800 mg per week

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2016, 10:00:59 AM »
no injectables are "toxic"  ::)
it all comes down to genetics and susceptibility to cardiovascular diseases

its not like tren is "toxic" and staying on it for a year is gonna kill you
if youre predisposed its not gonna lower your chances of getting a heart attack though, lol

but some people blast the shit out of AAS for decades and die of a coconut falling on their head.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2016, 12:00:25 PM »
"toxic" was tongue in cheek bro, but can you really tell me that all injects are just as "healthy"?

supposedly primo and deca can improve immune function, tren doesn't do that

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2016, 12:21:58 PM »
But did you guys read the study, nandrolone caused significant endovascular injury...   Shit.  It may seem mild and safe but if it's injuring blood vessels it may be up there in terms of cardiovascular harm...
you are gay.

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2016, 01:45:57 PM »
But did you guys read the study, nandrolone caused significant endovascular injury...   Shit.  It may seem mild and safe but if it's injuring blood vessels it may be up there in terms of cardiovascular harm...

i wont use deca or npp after that study...

of course its real, science is science. risk vs reward

triggerhappy

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2016, 02:32:35 PM »
I think your safest bet is daa and dim. You seem to worry a lot about what you are doing when the fact is none of it is good for you. Being legal doesnt mean its good for you either...

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2016, 03:52:20 PM »
I think your safest bet is daa and dim. You seem to worry a lot about what you are doing when the fact is none of it is good for you. Being legal doesnt mean its good for you either...
Lol, and stick with BCAA

That being said, I think test, real oxandrolone and maybe primo are the safest options
you are gay.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2016, 06:33:24 AM »
Deca is my favorite but yeah that study freaked me out too.  There's not enough research done one way or another to conclusively say though, and there probably never will be.

Hypertension is the primary issue with bodybuilders.  Keep that under control--w meds if need be--and you're already ahead of the game

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2016, 07:46:06 AM »
Damn. 11 fold higher than testosterone, that's crazy. Deca was always dubbed one of the "safe" steroids.
What about Masteron? Devildoc I think stated that there was a study done with drostanolone and it showed it improved heart function or I think he said strength?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #13 on: March 09, 2016, 10:41:51 AM »
"toxic" was tongue in cheek bro, but can you really tell me that all injects are just as "healthy"?

supposedly primo and deca can improve immune function, tren doesn't do that
lol id like to see the source on that, otherwise BULLSHIT... same for above^ regarding masteron

no AAS in supraphysiological amounts are gonna be healthy
not straight toxic either and not 100% certainly detrimental to your health.
it all comes down to genetics. obviously the more you use the higher your chances of getting fucked will be.

doesnt fucking matter if its deca, tren, test, mast or whatever. theres a DEFINITE tendency towards cardiovascular issues, period
i wont use deca or npp after that study...

of course its real, science is science. risk vs reward
you guys are funny if you think this applies to deca only LOL
any other AAS do the exact same, there are just very few studies on humans.

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: March 09, 2016, 02:00:42 PM »
lol id like to see the source on that, otherwise BULLSHIT... same for above^ regarding masteron

it all comes down to genetics. obviously the more you use the higher your chances of getting fucked will be.

doesnt fucking matter if its deca, tren, test, mast or whatever. theres a DEFINITE tendency towards cardiovascular issues, periodyou guys are funny if you think this applies to deca only LOL

No kidding. These guys think that doing 200mg of Deca will make their hearts explode, but 1000mg test & 700mg tren is somehow 'safer'.  ::)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2016, 02:08:07 PM »
No kidding. These guys think that doing 200mg of Deca will make their hearts explode, but 1000mg test & 700mg tren is somehow 'safer'.  ::)

We are all now fucked!   Lol

Well for me, it makes me choose EQ over deca...
you are gay.

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2016, 02:12:33 PM »
We are all now fucked!   Lol

Well for me, it makes me choose EQ over deca...

There are no studies on this, as EQ is a vet drug. But I'm 99% positive that EQ will have a more adverse affect on your health than Deca.

Just take a Hemo/RBC count while on EQ & see what I mean.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2016, 03:06:10 PM »
There are no studies on this, as EQ is a vet drug. But I'm 99% positive that EQ will have a more adverse affect on your health than Deca.

Just take a Hemo/RBC count while on EQ & see what I mean.

The increase in hematocrit is a side effect of all anabolic drugs, there's nothing special about EQ in that regard. 

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: March 09, 2016, 03:21:13 PM »
The increase in hematocrit is a side effect of all anabolic drugs, there's nothing special about EQ in that regard. 

You're kidding, right?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #19 on: March 09, 2016, 03:22:35 PM »

doesnt fucking matter if its deca, tren, test, mast or whatever. theres a DEFINITE tendency towards cardiovascular issues, periodyou guys are funny if you think this applies to deca only LOL

there ya go baby  ;D

Deca Durabolin, which is also known as Deca and Nandrolone decanoate, is a popular anabolic steroid that is commonly recommended to provide dramatic relief to HIV/AIDS patients and use of this steroid is associated with immune system enhancements.

One of the biggest benefits why Deca Durabolin is extremely popular with sportsmen and fitness conscious people, especially those looking for immune function improvements, is that it improves cell-mediated immune response and improves the activity of macrophages besides reducing the incidence of post-operative infection. It is equally effective in improving immune function, like increasing CD8+ (Cytotoxic cells with CD8 surface protein) count that is highly correlative with improved survival in HIV.

https://decadurabolinleanmass.wordpress.com/2012/11/09/deca-durabolin-improves-immune-function/

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: March 09, 2016, 03:38:09 PM »
there ya go baby  ;D

Deca Durabolin, which is also known as Deca and Nandrolone decanoate, is a popular anabolic steroid that is commonly recommended to provide dramatic relief to HIV/AIDS patients and use of this steroid is associated with immune system enhancements.

One of the biggest benefits why Deca Durabolin is extremely popular with sportsmen and fitness conscious people, especially those looking for immune function improvements, is that it improves cell-mediated immune response and improves the activity of macrophages besides reducing the incidence of post-operative infection. It is equally effective in improving immune function, like increasing CD8+ (Cytotoxic cells with CD8 surface protein) count that is highly correlative with improved survival in HIV.

https://decadurabolinleanmass.wordpress.com/2012/11/09/deca-durabolin-improves-immune-function/

from decadurabolinleanmass.co m? lol

im gonna ask my doc for an rx of deca for overall health and to boost my immune system. sounds like a miracle cure, im sure he will agree

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2016, 03:52:05 PM »
from decadurabolinleanmass.co m? lol

im gonna ask my doc for an rx of deca for overall health and to boost my immune system. sounds like a miracle cure, im sure he will agree

;D ;D ;D

i'll see if i can find one from trenacewillcureallofyour aliments.com next  :P

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: March 09, 2016, 03:59:37 PM »
Deca has been a god send for me. Even at very small dosages, it makes all my aches & pains fell 80% better. Just living life is easier, especially after years of heavy lifting & issues that go along with it.

My current HRT is 200 test & 100 deca for life. No issues, blood test perfect & I feel great.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: March 09, 2016, 06:32:39 PM »
Deca has been a god send for me. Even at very small dosages, it makes all my aches & pains fell 80% better. Just living life is easier, especially after years of heavy lifting & issues that go along with it.

My current HRT is 200 test & 100 deca for life. No issues, blood test perfect & I feel great.
Just because your blood work is fine and you feel good doesn't mean much.   
you are gay.

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: March 09, 2016, 09:17:44 PM »
Just because your blood work is fine and you feel good doesn't mean much.   

Perfect blood work every 6 months doesn't mean much?

Aren't you the guy who thinks looking at a bottle of Deca will make his arteries corrode?