Author Topic: Sarah Palin announces 17-year-old daughter is pregnant-- BOOM! (I mean BANG!)  (Read 4761 times)

JohnnyVegas

Re: Sarah Palin announces 17-year-old daughter is pregnant-- BOOM! (I mean BANG!)
« Reply #50 on: September 01, 2008, 02:35:31 PM »
What did I tell you about having unprotected sex with multiple men

The same thing I told YOU about having unprotected sex with Sasha Ortega (a man baby!)  :D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Sarah Palin announces 17-year-old daughter is pregnant-- BOOM! (I mean BANG!)
« Reply #51 on: September 01, 2008, 02:36:10 PM »
What did I tell you about having unprotected sex with multiple men
That you enjoyed it and I should give it a shot.........for the last time, I am not queer, quit pming me with offers and $$$. >:(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #52 on: September 01, 2008, 03:07:07 PM »
If the baby is hers, then she admittedly spent 17 hours speaking, chatting, and FLYING, after her water broke, with a pre-mature Downs Syndrome child.  She's already disqualified herself on the grounds of lack of common sense.

Maybe she was performing some sort of new age abortion?

Click on this map to read it more clearly.  These are her own ADMITTED actions.   Does this appear to be a woman with good decision-making skills?

warrior_code

• Getbig III
Re: Sarah Palin announces 17-year-old daughter is pregnant-- BOOM! (I mean BANG!
« Reply #53 on: September 01, 2008, 03:19:13 PM »
at least we know she puts out. 

BayGBM

• Getbig V
Re: Sarah Palin announces 17-year-old daughter is pregnant-- BOOM! (I mean BANG!
« Reply #54 on: September 01, 2008, 03:23:12 PM »
Does Gov. Palin support sex education in schools?  Most GOP conservatives do not.  They insist this education should come from the family/church, etc.  One can't help but wonder if her daughter had access to sex education (and contraception) in schools...  :-\

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #55 on: September 01, 2008, 03:30:06 PM »
Does Gov. Palin support sex education in schools?  Most GOP conservatives do not.  They insist this education should come from the family/church, etc.  One can't help but wonder if her daughter had access to sex education (and contraception) in schools...  :-\

in 2006 Gubernatorial candidate Sarah Palin filled out a questionnaire on education:

3. Will you support funding for abstinence-until-marriage education instead of for explicit sex-education programs, school-based clinics, and the distribution of contraceptives in schools?

SP: Yes, the explicit sex-ed programs will not find my support.

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: September 01, 2008, 03:53:52 PM »
Someone explain to me how her daughter being pregnant NOW means she IS NOT the mother of the other kid?

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #57 on: September 01, 2008, 03:55:30 PM »
Someone explain to me how her daughter being pregnant NOW means she IS NOT the mother of the other kid?

Women are often most fertile shortly after a first child... Not sure why that seems to be though... May be it's hormonal.

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: September 01, 2008, 04:11:04 PM »
Women are often most fertile shortly after a first child... Not sure why that seems to be though... May be it's hormonal.
yeah i realize she can be mother to both the kids but the palin's seem to think announcing this pregnancy is going to stop talk that the first kid is actually the daughters child...

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #59 on: September 01, 2008, 04:14:49 PM »
yeah i realize she can be mother to both the kids but the palin's seem to think announcing this pregnancy is going to stop talk that the first kid is actually the daughters child...

They believe that all of America has ADD... Totally not true though is it.

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #60 on: September 01, 2008, 05:31:18 PM »

if this ones come sout with Downs, we will know 100% where the first one came from.