Author Topic: CSWOL to compete in the NPC Los Angeles contest!  (Read 352949 times)

gee38

• Getbig IV
Re: CSWOL heading to the NPC Los Angeles contest.
« Reply #650 on: July 20, 2013, 06:40:55 PM »
ok you deluded fat fuck- i tried to tell you

you will shit out of this for whatever reason- you look like shit.

no legs

a fat fucking gut

no chest

no forearms

you will get laughed off stage

laughed.

off.

stage.

I have been on stage - I know what it takes

you havent

you have no clue

charles glass and co must be wtting themselves.

cormier must piss himself

you are going to get on stage heavier than he did.

what wins contests?

lean size- you have none

definition- you have none

good structure- you are built like a fridge

balance- you have none

I will bet you 500 quid -UK that you don't compete at anywhere above 215- and if you do you don't place.

up to you know all

listen when people are telling you the truth.

I gave you advice

slim for a year. then have a year lean bulk then compete.

now- you know what your arms are- what is your waist- honestly- I am going to 48-50.

you are fucking obese

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #651 on: July 20, 2013, 06:43:46 PM »
Why u stop
I Continued for a while got many trophies Mr East Cost, Mr Palmetto State etc. It just got old after a few years now I just train people for a little cash. I used to own a gym but gym business is tough had to shut it down as Cswol does every day.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #652 on: July 20, 2013, 06:48:08 PM »
nobody, yeah the gym business is a tough business, huge overhead, and bills that are dependent upon memberships..........man youve done it all tho in the exercise industry............youv e gained your experience and done what many never have. Props.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #653 on: July 20, 2013, 07:03:14 PM »
nobody, yeah the gym business is a tough business, huge overhead, and bills that are dependent upon memberships..........man youve done it all tho in the exercise industry............youv e gained your experience and done what many never have. Props.
Thanks dawg good luck on the the LA next year.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #654 on: July 20, 2013, 07:03:31 PM »
Pics 2 weeks apart, appreciate everyone's helpful posts

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #655 on: July 20, 2013, 07:06:34 PM »
This is the best I have ever seen you. Keep up the good work.

Hopefully you can get to Battletoad status.  ;)

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #656 on: July 20, 2013, 07:08:26 PM »
 do not hate   congratulate

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #657 on: July 20, 2013, 08:15:01 PM »
Pics 2 weeks apart, appreciate everyone's helpful posts

Don't expect others to see the change in you in two weeks time. Only you know how different you feel and look. Not to discourage you from posting up your progress photos, but if you want to example something more dramatic, wait at least 8 weeks between photo posts.

I read somewhere once that you know more from how your clothes fit then anything. When your pants start falling off without a belt, you'll know your abs are coming in.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #658 on: July 20, 2013, 08:34:17 PM »
Thanks bro I always said after next month and my improvements I post pics, that would of been 8 weeks, good post tho, plus pictures are only 2d

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #659 on: July 20, 2013, 09:03:26 PM »
Forget the "haters" for a moment.

I have a philosophical question for you cswol.

If 190 was it took to be shredded, for you - would you follow it through?

Reason I ask is I respect what you're doing - but ... haters aside - there will have to be some adjustment in your expectations.  I won't predict what you'll be at the end, but it won't be as high as you hoped when you started.

It's fairly obvious that you're going to change your expectations at your own speed - but I still concern myself that your response to failing to meet expectations might be to put your health at risk.

Will you at least accept that you might be under 220 in contest condition?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #660 on: July 20, 2013, 09:21:32 PM »

Reason I ask is I respect what you're doing - but ... haters aside - there will have to be some adjustment in your expectations.  I won't predict what you'll be at the end, but it won't be as high as you hoped when you started.

It's fairly obvious that you're going to change your expectations at your own speed - but I still concern myself that your response to failing to meet expectations might be to put your health at risk.

I'm 5'7 and I was 205 here. He will be bigger than this. Remember, he's 6'1-2.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #661 on: July 20, 2013, 09:21:58 PM »
190 idk, we will see, and gal thanks man I need the boards help too bc some of you guys have good info and some have competed, just got in the bus so I'm hoping I make it to the show, the ride will be very good learning experience

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #662 on: July 20, 2013, 09:27:53 PM »
I'm 5'7 and I was 205 here. He will be bigger than this. Remember, he's 6'1-2.

I'm not the person who suggested 190.  I have no clue what he'll be.  My question was more the mentality that onetime suggested - about forgetting the scales.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #663 on: July 20, 2013, 09:32:42 PM »
190 idk, we will see, and gal thanks man I need the boards help too bc some of you guys have good info and some have competed, just got in the bus so I'm hoping I make it to the show, the ride will be very good learning experience
Competed many times C the last week drop water and just pose.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #664 on: July 20, 2013, 10:28:01 PM »

I am not going to suggest there isn't merit to what you've suggested, because there is. What I propose is that if all of us encourage Cswol to achieve his goals. What's the harm in this? The first step to making a change, any change, is to envision it. Cswol has a vision of what he wants to look like in a little more then a year when he steps on the competition stage. Over the course of this year, he can make and probably will make many adjustments in that image and what it will take to get there. Let us not do anything to discourage his vision.

When I was a skinny twink and first started bodybuilding, I had a vision of what I wanted to look like. It was my vision and no one elses, no matter how distorted. I suspect many of us have been there. Some of us were skinny and some were carrying around a bit of fat. The point is that with out our vision, we would never have changed. Not all of us were lucky enough to have a mentor or even some encouragement. Some of us succeeded or even exceeded in reaching our goals, despite this. Think about how much easier it would have been if we'd had an army of folks pushing for us to succeed?

I say we all get on board with Cswol and concentrate on posting messages that will help him get where he wants to go. Only petty jealous people can't see the value in supporting and encouraging him.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #665 on: July 20, 2013, 10:47:41 PM »
Good job cswol and good luck with the diet.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #666 on: July 21, 2013, 02:03:45 AM »
OMG, what is wrong with you people, I live on the stage and a see everyone at 12-14 different shows a year and I see how all the heavyweight guys look on stage (200-220) and I see them off-season walking around fatter then cswole at 265-270.

You guys are completely out to lunch if you think this guy will be under 200. Are you kidding me, at 275 he has visible lines in his abs, far from a six pack I understand but you are suggesting he will lose 80 lb. Fucken ridiculous.

Van B, let's keep it real here, this guy has been bashed by many posters and he strikes back but in this process everyone attacks him to get under his skin and claims he will be left with 180 out of spite and you are doing the same thing.

Come on bro, you (van B) are part of the elite here who knows his shit inside and out and you are claiming this? Your entitled to your opinion but that is off the chart bro.

He is a heavyweight once everything is gone, not a super-heavy but a heavyweight 215lb at the very least.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #667 on: July 21, 2013, 02:07:15 AM »
This is me a 245 before I was stage ready at 205. You think this guy has 30lb more fat then this?  no way. And say he has 20lb of fat above my off season pic that would put him at 215.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #668 on: July 21, 2013, 03:41:51 AM »
Unfortunately he will never step on stage so I won't get the chance to be proven right, which I would be. :'( :D

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #669 on: July 21, 2013, 04:02:18 AM »
Let us not do anything to discourage his vision.

I'm only trying to discourage him from thinking that not meeting his expectations of weight means he has to use more and more steroids to compensate.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #670 on: July 21, 2013, 04:28:03 AM »
This is me a 245 before I was stage ready at 205. You think this guy has 30lb more fat then this?  no way. And say he has 20lb of fat above my off season pic that would put him at 215.

You only look really fat in the gut in that pic.

ukjeff

« Reply #671 on: July 21, 2013, 04:31:00 AM »

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #672 on: July 21, 2013, 04:31:16 AM »
OTH

at 245 you look to be carrying a load more muscle than he does.

he only has arms. and traps.

thats it.

I stand by what I typed. also you have prepped before so know your body- he hasn't- so doesn't.

everyone on first prep loses shitloads of lean tissue. he has less to lose than you did at 245

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #673 on: July 21, 2013, 10:01:57 AM »
Only arms and traps, lol

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #674 on: July 21, 2013, 10:03:18 AM »
My back is v-shape with thickness like a beast, and my legs are coming back up, my one glute and ass cheek is bigger than ya whole body gee