Author Topic: CSWOL to compete in the NPC Los Angeles contest!  (Read 353940 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: CSWOL is going to the NPC Los Angeles contest!
« Reply #1825 on: August 28, 2013, 08:20:13 PM »
Sure hate to see the simple fellow end up like OnlyMe.....

You yourself could not do on video what he did on thr pull up bar   ;)

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1826 on: August 28, 2013, 08:35:20 PM »
galeniko lookin ripped bro good shit

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1827 on: August 28, 2013, 08:42:31 PM »
maybe 10 months lol, i am just maintaining what i got down to, from 290lbs to 260lbs

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1828 on: August 28, 2013, 08:43:51 PM »
maybe 10 months lol, i am just maintaining what i got down to, from 290lbs to 260lbs

Just keep leaning out - screw these negative haters

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1829 on: August 28, 2013, 08:51:00 PM »
I peaked out the best i could at 257, after that i had to rebound, i will give it another run in like 3 months to condition my body to get use to the toll, if i drop 3 lbs every month after next two months thats 27 lbs...........i should be 243, im about 270 now.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1830 on: August 28, 2013, 09:04:48 PM »
I was falling apart ate tilapia, pinto beans, and kale greens for 3 days, after that i feel apart 257 lbs, no energy, and was in shambles, i had to rebound.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1831 on: August 28, 2013, 10:29:06 PM »
I actually video the curls today but the camera wasnt in right spot...............prime, I will shut you down when i post the videos, lets make a bet, i do the videos and lift what i say, and you delete your account! Put it all on the line, i can concentration curl the 100s like you do the 40s. Some kids at gym walked by today and said lets do biceps, i said come curl the 100s, he said it would break his elbow!

Right. Of course it was in the wrong spot. As I said you are the worlds worst photographer. Shut me down? Don't think so. I am not interested in an idiot juvenile bet with you. Since I don't really give a shit one way or the other whether you are a braggart or you actually believe what you post, I will not be putting my account on the line....save that nonsense for the other juveniles you play with.

Say what, you wait for some children to happen by at the gym and ask them if you can show them something? Seems a little fishy. They probably split a gut laughing at you.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1832 on: August 28, 2013, 10:33:10 PM »
when i post the video on youtube, your gonna be having to pay homage getsmallers!

Do you honestly believe anyone cares what you do? You are more delusional than I originally thought.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1833 on: August 28, 2013, 10:37:14 PM »
keep typing, i will keep getting swol

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1834 on: August 28, 2013, 10:42:58 PM »
keep typing, i will keep getting swol

I honestly hope you do. I've said as much many times in posts here. Lately though your posts have gone from reaching to overreaching. Incidentally, in your post tonight where you mention your weight, it seems you gained back a few pounds. Probably just water weight, huh?

Keep in mind, I'm not the one making fantastic claims on a bodybuilding website. I am not the one supposedly training for a competition that is a year out. I am not the one posting blurry photos all the time. You are the one doing these things which open you up for criticism.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1835 on: August 28, 2013, 10:56:10 PM »
i rebounded from the dieting for 2.5 months, i guess you dont realize everyones body is different and people can achieve and attain different results.........look at oz, the guy who changed his whole physique using phase 1 of galeniko and no ones book!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1836 on: August 28, 2013, 11:06:19 PM »
i rebounded from the dieting for 2.5 months, i guess you dont realize everyones body is different and people can achieve and attain different results.........look at oz, the guy who changed his whole physique using phase 1 of galeniko and no ones book!

I do realize that everyone is different. One difference is that most folks don't post their weight as an achievement, whether a loss or a gain, on an almost daily basis. My weight, like most folks, fluctuates everywhere from 200 to 212 depending on what I've consumed, how much I exercised and how stressed I am or not. This is normal. Post your weight once a month or so, not constantly.

If your goal is to get into competition shape, shouldn't you change your workout routine? Seriously, how many folks got into contest shape doing 100 lb. concentration curls? You should be exercising in ways that will sculpt your physique not add a bunch more bulk. Great physiques are part illusion. Looking swol but not defined is not the kind of illusion that wins a bodybuilding contest....or at least it shouldn't be. You are lifting like a power lifter, not a bodybuilder. Think about it.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1837 on: August 28, 2013, 11:12:50 PM »
When u weigh 300 come see me until then keep typing, I don't think you monitor my workouts at the gym you think I powerlift, no I just do heavy lifts, actually like any good bodybuilder I use heavy sets, moderate weight sets and light sets with one sets, supersets and giant sets, all in one son that's how a real person trains

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1838 on: August 28, 2013, 11:17:39 PM »
When u weigh 300 come see me until then keep typing

You just don't get it. I will never weigh 300 lbs. thankfully. It is not something I aspire to and from the look of you, it is not something you should be aspiring to either. Take an honest look at yourself, if you can. You are fat! You are not amazing. You are just a fat man with some muscles. Change your thinking and you might change your life....or just live a little longer.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1839 on: August 28, 2013, 11:22:25 PM »
You just typed that you will never weigh 300, everything after that is jibberish, you don't have the iron in your heart mind and soul, typical getsmaller!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1840 on: August 28, 2013, 11:27:55 PM »
You just typed that you will never weigh 300, everything after that is jibberish, you don't have the iron in your heart mind and soul, typical getsmaller!

Whatever. It is your life.

I'm happy with me. If I am a "getsmaller" so be it. In truth, I was 229 lbs. at 29 years of age. I feel much better weighing closer to 200 and I am 40 years older now. I also don't have the bone structure, height or body type to weigh that much....most people don't....you don't.

What gives you the idea you are anyone's hero?

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1841 on: August 28, 2013, 11:36:10 PM »
I weighed 293 at my biggest 7 lbs from 300!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1842 on: August 28, 2013, 11:46:35 PM »
I weighed 293 at my biggest 7 lbs from 300!

I am 5'10 1/2" these days. Although I have large bones, I started out as an ectomorph as a teenager. Both my parents were tall and very thin. At 16 years of age, I weighed 126 lbs. and I was 5'11 3/4" tall. When I achieved 229 lbs. at age 29, I felt like I had really done something great. Truth be told, I was fat. Sure there were muscles and my waist was 33" but like you, my face looked bloated. I didn't look healthy because I probably wasn't.

Someday, if you are lucky, you will figure out that weighing 300 lbs. is not a reasonable or healthy goal.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1843 on: August 28, 2013, 11:50:15 PM »
someday if you see me in person you will know all youve typed is utter bullshit

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1844 on: August 28, 2013, 11:52:08 PM »
someday if you see me in person you will know all youve typed is utter bullshit

Sure, whatever you say. All the best to you.

It's time for me to hit the sack now and give my typing fingers a rest.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1845 on: August 28, 2013, 11:59:54 PM »
yeah we will pick up tomorrow

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1846 on: August 29, 2013, 12:11:34 AM »
captain triglyceride

you are now saying that you might be onstage in 10 months

the first sign that the wheels have come off

you've put weight back on

call it rebounding but people rebound once they have got sliced then rebound

not while they are morbidly obese

play it however you want you are putting weight on

you are obsessed with the scale

and seem to have a hard on for college boys

10 points were raised

10 were avoided

the world is laughing at you

you know when you claimed you were feeling weak etc etc on the fish and greens- welcome to the world of the diet. this is the first bit of self confession that you don't have the bollocks to stick to the diet

there is more chance of mom benaziza guest posing and bertil fox doing a seminar at the 2014 LA than there is you getting up on stage to do anything other than sweep it

will the game be coming to cheers you on???

:)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #1847 on: August 29, 2013, 12:12:31 AM »
I was falling apart ate tilapia, pinto beans, and kale greens for 3 days, after that i feel apart 257 lbs, no energy, and was in shambles, i had to rebound.

LOL look at this. Falling apart at this point already.
He would need a year at least of constant hunger and feeling like a zombie to make the show.
Too late already, too far behind.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1848 on: August 29, 2013, 12:15:44 AM »
nobody preps for a show a year out, they try to add muscle density and size, how many people you know diet one year for a show...........get the fuck out of here van bilderassboy

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1849 on: August 29, 2013, 12:18:11 AM »
VB I read that to mean

I am now dieting
I don't like this
I will break the diet

and call it a rebound

;D