Author Topic: 2024 Charlotte Cup April 7th  (Read 120031 times)

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
Re: 2024 Charlotte Cup April 7th
« Reply #750 on: April 03, 2024, 06:16:32 AM »
Everybody needs to get in before the April 6th weigh-in and put their marker down on whether Hanky is actually going to do the show.  I'm saying yes and wishing him the best and hoping he brings home the gold for us!

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #751 on: April 03, 2024, 06:22:45 AM »
with a wideass waist, child-bearing hips and ZERO V-taper
with a wideass waist, child-bearing hips and ZERO V-taper

Do you think you could take him on a bodybuilding stage?

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #752 on: April 03, 2024, 06:28:14 AM »
Everybody needs to get in before the April 6th weigh-in and put their marker down on whether Hanky is actually going to do the show.  I'm saying yes and wishing him the best and hoping he brings home the gold for us!

Thought he said on FB he wasn't?
Y

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #753 on: April 03, 2024, 06:29:53 AM »
I also think he’s doing the show. I think posting that he is burnt out and taking a break. It’s typical Brian style. plant the seed of excuses.

if you do the show you look like you pushed through burnout. if you do poorly at the show, it’s because it was from burnout.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #754 on: April 03, 2024, 07:02:16 AM »
Do you think you could take him on a bodybuilding stage?

itd be the all time largest page count in gb history!!!

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #755 on: April 03, 2024, 07:08:05 AM »
I also think he’s doing the show. I think posting that he is burnt out and taking a break. It’s typical Brian style. plant the seed of excuses.

if you do the show you look like you pushed through burnout. if you do poorly at the show, it’s because it was from burnout.

Oh,  then go easy on him - i am sure he's feeling the effects of extreme calorie and water restrictions, and weeks of intense training sessions leading up to this, as well as the mental stress of working on timing macros and water just right on contest day.

Or, he's just relying on his weird health condition / drug combo that keeps him unusually lean, still eating like shit, half asses lifting for 15 min, and expecting that condition will look great on stage, then doing some last minute panic thing to make it worse.
Y

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #756 on: April 03, 2024, 07:21:29 AM »
Oh,  then go easy on him - i am sure he's feeling the effects of extreme calorie and water restrictions, and weeks of intense training sessions leading up to this, as well as the mental stress of working on timing macros and water just right on contest day.

Or, he's just relying on his weird health condition / drug combo that keeps him unusually lean, still eating like shit, half asses lifting for 15 min, and expecting that condition will look great on stage, then doing some last minute panic thing to make it worse.

One things for sure he will be stoned on that stage  :D

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #757 on: April 03, 2024, 07:39:18 AM »
Good luck, Bhanky, wherever you are!

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #758 on: April 03, 2024, 07:39:32 AM »
Is it confirmed he is still doing the show?

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #759 on: April 03, 2024, 07:44:38 AM »
Seeing the address in BB's post got me curious, looks like things are moving

--------------------

This room should be roped off and preserved by the new owners as the heritage site of many a great internet battle:

The bobble head selfie bathroom

https://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/6017-Martins-Point-Rd_Kitty-Hawk_NC_27949_M57515-72594

Bhanky looking for top dollar.

$1,850,000

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #760 on: April 03, 2024, 07:47:41 AM »
Thought he said on FB he wasn't?

He’s been known to lie and sandbag

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #761 on: April 03, 2024, 09:08:49 AM »
Bhanky looking for top dollar.

$1,850,000

If I had to guess I'd say most of that money is going to his mum. She was the one that had him move there and probably fronted most of the money for it.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #762 on: April 03, 2024, 09:13:12 AM »
If I had to guess I'd say most of that money is going to his mum. She was the one that had him move there and probably fronted most of the money for it.

Josh confirmed he was a trader for years.

It's entirely plausible he bought the house with his own cash, and made a great investment.

Location is amazing, of course it would appreciate in value.
Y

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #763 on: April 03, 2024, 09:16:20 AM »
Josh confirmed he was a trader for years.

It's entirely plausible he bought the house with his own cash, and made a great investment.

Location is amazing, of course it would appreciate in value.

Bhanks has confirmed he lost all his money trading whilst in Hawaii. That's also why his ex claimed he was a gambling addict. She was referencing his piss poor trading.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #764 on: April 03, 2024, 09:17:24 AM »
Bhanks has confirmed he lost all his money trading whilst in Hawaii. That's also why his ex claimed he was a gambling addict. She was referencing his piss poor trading.
he just needs to hang himself now to close the circle

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #765 on: April 03, 2024, 12:35:55 PM »
“The less talent they have, the more pride, vanity, and arrogance they have. All these fools, however, find other fools who applaud them.”
Erasmus 1509

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #766 on: April 03, 2024, 02:12:13 PM »

Whoa... can you find them posts?

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #767 on: April 03, 2024, 04:04:31 PM »
Whoa... can you find them posts?

These posts scream gambler. There was also one where he said he made a few trades in the morning and then spent the rest of the day kite surfing when a lot of traders doing it solo are putting in up to 18 hours a days. Easy to see why he blew up his trading accounts and doesn't do it any more.

He couldn't do any worse than me. I have a degree in Finance. I am a CFA. I have worked in corporate trading. Yet I still have managed to lose my own money in a bull market. Anyone can get it wrong shit happens.

I wouldnt say I was a top skier I got 2nd in a ski race for under 15 year olds at 11 before taking up snowboarding at 12 I can still do a backside 360 and worked for Vail one season. I did teach myself college calculus the night before the exam while drinking a 6 pack of beer after not attending any classes I got a C+. I do believe I have a better build than Zane at my age. I don't think Tyson can wrestle and I do believe I would take him in an mma style fight today. I did qualify for the Olympic team trials in wrestling Freestyle and Greco. I was on the swim team at 3 swimming in the 8 and under age division and swam competitively year round until I was 12. One year I had 500k in trading profits but I also lost it trading so that is a toss up. I was the 2020 track champion

I am a Chartered Financial Analyst with a 4-year degree in Finance from an accredited University. I worked in Manhattan and DC for over a Decade. I have worked for the World Bank, Citigroup, Standard and Poors, Deloitte, Fannie Mae, JPM Chase, Nomura Securities etc I then retired early and was making great money trading leveraged derivatives. I had some great years recently I have had some not-so-great years, but I have made and lost fortunes.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #768 on: April 03, 2024, 07:57:32 PM »
How much was his money and how much inherited from daddy?

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #769 on: April 04, 2024, 02:36:21 AM »
These posts scream gambler. There was also one where he said he made a few trades in the morning and then spent the rest of the day kite surfing when a lot of traders doing it solo are putting in up to 18 hours a days. Easy to see why he blew up his trading accounts and doesn't do it any more.

"Worked in Manhattan and DC for over a decade"

In reality it was 6 years and always at low-ish level positions. Never a trader, just supporting the traders, according to his Linkedin

"Retired early"

Most likely got tired of the grind and fucked off to Hawaii to live in a boat and shag tourists.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #770 on: April 04, 2024, 03:01:07 AM »
Anybody who bullshits you into thinking that they have somehow escaped the horror of working and now have "the life", and it's day trading is just trying to manipulate your ignorance of what a shitty, stressful existence it is. 

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #771 on: April 04, 2024, 03:09:09 AM »

In reality it was 6 years and always at low-ish level positions. Never a trader, just supporting the traders, according to his Linkedin

"Retired early"

Most likely got tired of the grind and fucked off to Hawaii to live in a boat and shag tourists.
translated as "beat up a female co-worker and got fired"

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #772 on: April 04, 2024, 03:17:24 AM »

"Retired early"

I tend to steer clear of mentioning family stuff, but I can't help but wonder if the retirement date was close to the date his poor Father passed?
T

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #773 on: April 04, 2024, 03:35:17 AM »
I tend to steer clear of mentioning family stuff, but I can't help but wonder if the retirement date was close to the date his poor Father passed?

I hadn't considered that but yes, the dates tally.

Probably inherited a bunch of money and so "retired early" to enjoy the fruits of his labour.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #774 on: April 04, 2024, 03:36:12 AM »
It is almost time for the show