Author Topic: 2024 Charlotte Cup April 7th  (Read 119479 times)

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
Re: 2024 Charlotte Cup April 7th
« Reply #2150 on: April 11, 2024, 05:17:32 PM »
I don't have to argue with you about everything you want to argue about you are a natty good for you go get your natty cookie and enjoy. I am sure no one has ever suspected otherwise

I just wanted to know what bio-id you take.

What is so secret about it?

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2151 on: April 11, 2024, 05:27:54 PM »
My mom is dead.

You never aswered about your bio-id hormone drug name.

Are you embarrassed to say what it is?

You have a legal prescription don't you?

cut off the bloated, purple, potato head and id guess he was natty... def not someone whos been juicing for 20 years

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #2152 on: April 11, 2024, 05:39:23 PM »
I just wanted to know what bio-id you take.

What is so secret about it?
He took steroids, gh and insulin
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #2153 on: April 11, 2024, 05:39:40 PM »
cut off the bloated, purple, potato head and id guess he was natty... def not someone whos been juicing for 20 years

Bhanky only takes a very small amount as prescribed by his doctor so he doesn't get any muscles.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #2154 on: April 11, 2024, 05:40:34 PM »

Bhanky only takes bio-identical hormones, not steroids or gh.

He does eat eggs though.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #2155 on: April 11, 2024, 05:44:38 PM »
I don't have to argue with you about everything you want to argue about you are a natty good for you go get your natty cookie and enjoy. I am sure no one has ever suspected otherwise

Brian, what was your pre contest stack?

You said
GH
test
Winstrol
Tren
Masteron
Anavar
Clen
T3

Anything else?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #2156 on: April 11, 2024, 05:47:06 PM »
You guys actually inspired me I am heading to LA next week or as soon as he can get me in to see the Orthopedic Dr going to call in the morning and make my apt. One step backward then hopefully 2 steps forward. Checked expedia its a quick easy cheap trip

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2157 on: April 11, 2024, 05:47:56 PM »

Actually I didn't but it wouldn't matter if I did it is the NPC everyone is on something. I do not mess with Insulin not sure how many times I can tell you guys the same thing.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2158 on: April 11, 2024, 05:48:53 PM »
Brian, what was your pre contest stack?

You said
GH
test
Winstrol
Tren
Masteron
Anavar
Clen
T3

Anything else?

Again for the millionth time I do not take metabolism modifiers. These substances are not even on my radar no thanks not for me

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #2159 on: April 11, 2024, 05:51:08 PM »
You guys actually inspired me I am heading to LA next week or as soon as he can get me in to see the Orthopedic Dr going to call in the morning and make my apt. One step backward then hopefully 2 steps forward. Checked expedia its a quick easy cheap trip

You seem wealthy for someone who spends 3/4 of the day getting your ass kicked on getbig.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #2160 on: April 11, 2024, 05:52:21 PM »
Actually I didn't but it wouldn't matter if I did it is the NPC everyone is on something. I do not mess with Insulin not sure how many times I can tell you guys the same thing.
You don't mess with dieting or training either.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2161 on: April 11, 2024, 06:00:56 PM »
You seem wealthy for someone who spends 3/4 of the day getting your ass kicked on getbig.

A lot of people have more money than me a lot of people have less. Was past tense I just won an NPC Show in a solid lineup of 3. I own this board now. That is why I came back after only 6 months to right the wrong I still get weird abdominal pain after flexing my abs but I needed to right that ship and I did. They all said I wouldn't and couldn't but I did. Now I am going to look into getting my pec fixed. Last year it was the hernia this next it will hopefully be the pec.

A full rack with a functional trainer is the perfect thing to rehab a pec repair and train legs this next year. I have it all planned out. Surgery late summer recovery by winter training in the spring for show in March yeah it is a tight schedule but it was this year as well with Hernia but I pulled it off.

Then maybe the following year I will blow up or look into the left shoulder but again the functional trainer with be great for bringing up the left delt and rehabbing a pec repair. I know my flaws and I intend to work on them this next year. And yeah hamstrings no shit I am getting a full cage squat rack.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #2162 on: April 11, 2024, 06:01:41 PM »
Again for the millionth time I do not take metabolism modifiers. These substances are not even on my radar no thanks not for me

Sorry,

Is the below list correct ? Obviously, prescribed by a health care professional

You said
GH
test
Winstrol
Tren
Masteron
Anavar

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2163 on: April 11, 2024, 06:03:45 PM »
Sorry,

Is the below list correct ? Obviously, prescribed by a health care professional

You said
GH
test
Winstrol
Tren
Masteron
Anavar

Its is a lot closer I would highly recommend that list

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2164 on: April 11, 2024, 06:05:02 PM »
A lot of people have more money than me a lot of people have less. Was past tense I just won an NPC Show in a solid lineup of 3. I own this board now. That is why I came back after only 6 months to right the wrong I still get weird abdominal pain after flexing my abs but I needed to right that ship and I did. They all said I wouldn't and couldn't but I did. Now I am going to look into getting my pec fixed. Last year it was the hernia this next it will hopefully be the pec.

A full rack with a functional trainer is the perfect thing to rehab a pec repair and train legs this next year. I have it all planned out. Surgery late summer recovery by winter training in the spring for show in March yeah it is a tight schedule but it was this year as well with Hernia but I pulled it off.

Then maybe the following year I will blow up or look into the left shoulder but again the functional trainer with be great for bringing up the left delt and rehabbing a pec repair. I know my flaws and I intend to work on them this next year. And yeah hamstrings no shit I am getting a full cage squat rack.

delta 9 all day.... hahaha

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2165 on: April 11, 2024, 06:14:36 PM »

delta 9 all day.... hahaha

Shit I will have 2 pecs and a full head of hair before I am done just wait. I am an antique exotic sports car. I am worth the restoration.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #2166 on: April 11, 2024, 06:20:44 PM »
How much does this LA pec doc charge for a consultation?

Has he done boob jobs for any female bodybuilders or Hollyweird starlets?

Are you getting a hair transplant?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2167 on: April 11, 2024, 06:23:07 PM »
How much does this LA pec doc charge for a consultation?

Has he done boob jobs for any female bodybuilders?

No idea but he is an orthopedic surgeon he doesn't do boob jobs

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #2168 on: April 11, 2024, 06:27:25 PM »

Fixed. You won your class not a show

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #2169 on: April 11, 2024, 07:58:52 PM »
Bhanky only takes bio-identical hormones, not steroids or gh.

He does eat eggs though.

what about Melatonin?  The 'Tonin is powerful

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #2170 on: April 11, 2024, 08:13:41 PM »
Not always Brian, occasionally after the show with some extra sodium you fill out

Thing is you have never depleted in your life, you look the same everyday, its just onstage you cant hide your flaws.

Here is the best of the backshots, notice the difference with flaws exposed.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #2171 on: April 11, 2024, 08:16:40 PM »

I bet. You just thought of it today and were able to get an appointment right away and found a cheap flight from across the country.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #2172 on: April 11, 2024, 08:16:49 PM »
Here is the best of the backshots, notice the difference with flaws exposed.

He spends hours a day cherry picking screenshots that make him look better at certain angles.

These stage photos show he's not lean at all and not much bigger than your average gym rat.

And he would be 185 in real contest shape.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #2173 on: April 11, 2024, 08:18:19 PM »
I bet. You just thought of it today and were able to get an appointment in right away and found a cheap flight from across the country.

He's high as a kite right now, he's not going anywhere.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2174 on: April 11, 2024, 08:26:18 PM »
I bet. You just thought of it today and were able to get an appointment in right away and found a cheap flight from across the country.

I looked up flight and hotel yes I am going to call in the am and get an apt. I am hoping they can get me in asap. Obviously I didnt book a flight and hotel without apt but yeah will have one tomorrow.