Author Topic: 2024 Charlotte Cup April 7th  (Read 137221 times)

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
Re: 2024 Charlotte Cup April 7th
« Reply #2075 on: April 11, 2024, 09:43:27 AM »
speaking of today my vascularity looks a lot better as always you look your worse show day but I was still good enough to win must just be my superior photoshop skills  adding veins lol I was only 203lbs this morning still have sore throat so haven’t eaten much

What are you going on about muppet?  How do I look worse?

Nice arm pic Brian

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." -- Joe Rogan
« Reply #2076 on: April 11, 2024, 09:49:45 AM »
Me Too. I remember I was so happy when this came in the mail -

BB is a master.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." -- Joe Rogan
« Reply #2077 on: April 11, 2024, 09:50:45 AM »
speaking of today my vascularity looks a lot better as always you look your worse show day but I was still good enough to win must just be my superior photoshop skills  adding veins lol I was only 203lbs this morning still have sore throat so haven’t eaten much

Bhanky,

Are you sure that wasn't an imposter who competed in your place at the contest?

How come he didn't have any muscles?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2078 on: April 11, 2024, 09:54:59 AM »
Almost 50 and I won the NPC Charlotte Cup Master over 40 class

Stay puff marshmallow man lol I don’t know I am feeling pretty lean Today how does my condition look? Or should I say check out my amazing photoshop skills maybe I should apply for jobs in advertising production.

Why didnt you look like that on the day of your glorious and legendary victory? 

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #2079 on: April 11, 2024, 09:55:20 AM »

Stay puff marshmallow man lol I don’t know I am feeling pretty lean Today how does my condition look? Or should I say check out my amazing photoshop skills maybe I should apply for jobs in advertising production.

You arm is vascular and looks good in day to day.

Onstage under the lights for competition, your conditioning is way off from being shredded because you had a lot more weight and fat to lose.

It's not rocket science.
Y

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #2080 on: April 11, 2024, 09:55:50 AM »
The guy who took 2nd just posted his individual night routine on facebook. I tagged Mike Arrvilla to verify dude looks great had a good posing routine and everything even had striations in his upper chest. I guess I won in the prejudging because he definitely had the better posing routine.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #2081 on: April 11, 2024, 10:06:23 AM »
The answer is simple. If all of you hate him, simply ignore his threads and don't reply or mention him. You could all just as easily block him as to never see his material, but NONE of you do. I repeat, NONE of you do.

Why don't you? Because you all need a villain to sling shit at back-and-forth. Much like Van said, the vast majority of you went through withdrawals when he was gone for over a month and a half and would incessantly reply to his posts from months back, while bumping various of his threads. It got so bad that endless members were asking when he would be let back out from his "banding". Again, I didn't release him from his ban, nor did I ban him to begin with. So, in essence, it's not so much me that defends him, but instead you ALL by your incessant need of him. You ALL volunteer your eyes and mental real estate to allow for him to squat there for years on in with no legal recourse. We don't shove him up your frontal lobe, you all sniff him in for that fix of the day that delivers instantaneous dopamine and adrenaline rushes.

I defend everyone. I want everyone to have a good time here, like a friendly bartender. I don't care who it is. Many can vouch for the fact that when people reach out to me for assistance, I always act immediately.

I don't have a problem with Brian or anyone else for that matter. MANY of you guys are also fucking rookies when it comes to the game of trolling. Holy fuck, maybe it's because some of us have been at this game for decades, but the bulk of you take this shit way too seriously. Have fun with it man. Guys like CalvinH, Rambone, Taffin, SF, they all get it. There's a method to this madness if you read between the lines.

Don't let your anger/temper get the better of you when engaging with bhank. Because if you do, you are becoming prey to his game.

"1"

In the same light, if he despises all of us then he could easily put us on ignore.  See how that works?  He LOVES the negative attention because it is at least SOME attention.  You think people are joking when they bring up the NPD stuff about him?  Thats not an act...thats who he is.  Blocking won't likely happen because we don't tolerate the amount of bullshit that comes out of this guys mouth (more so out of his ass...but I digress).

"I threw up a gallon of blood and bile" - bullshit, I showed what a lie that was
"I am wider than a door frame" - bullshit, try not standing in front of a pantry
"I fought EVERYONE EVERY DAY at school for years" - bullshit...you fought boys, girls, teachers, staff, etc?
"I am only on TRT/HRT" - bullshit...people have shown previous posts of him on various other substances, then he forgets and admits things (pictures of said posts have been shown and he STILL denies it)
"I will go into organ failure if I drop below 185" - bullshit, no medical condition he claims will cause that.

(the list like this is longer than his ailments)

Its not anywhere close to us "needing" a villian.  Much like any sports team, or military unit...we will police those who talk shit and cause trouble.  Some of us have a sense of loyalty to those we have known for years and will stand behind the people Brian feels he lords over.  He FINALLY finishes a show and gloats about it.  How many shows have you done OMR?  Wes, Joe, Ro, etc have all done their fair share.  Many of us are done with that fucking part of our lives.  I am reiterating this, but you have this self-centered, egotistical, braggard who thinks this ONE time puts him in a league of his own???  Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck that.

I will not speak about anyone but myself in that I didn't fucking miss him.  I made no comment about wanting him back.  He's been banned from how many other boards?  He's here because the 'management' tolerates more than others.  As mentioned, we tend to police ourselves.  He was only banned because he went so far over the line that Chaos did something. 

I need him like I would need a hemorrhoid.  Make no mistake about that.  He owns NOTHING in my mind.  I do not use him for motivation.  No time is spent thinking about him once I close out of GB.  Make no mistake about that.  As I said, I have seen his kind for 30 years and I will tolerate a little, but once thats up I will speak my mind.  You think by me speaking my mind that he has won?  You couldn't be any more wrong. 

As far as a 'bartender' goes...even they know when someone is being a royal douche and should leave the bar for betterment of all other patrons.  I don't subtly troll.  I say what I think because I am true to myself.  How I am on here, is how I am in life.  If you're a nice person, we have no issues.  If your a dickhead...you won't recover or come back from that. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2082 on: April 11, 2024, 10:07:17 AM »
The guy who took 2nd just posted his individual night routine on facebook. I tagged Mike Arrvilla to verify dude looks great had a good posing routine and everything even had striations in his upper chest. I guess I won in the prejudging because he definitely had the better posing routine.

That guy got robbed badly. 

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #2083 on: April 11, 2024, 10:08:32 AM »

25 years of non-stop PED use and your best body part is your right forearm.

Doesn’t seem to offset the lack of a right bicep, right pec, right shoulder, and right lat.

But that’s a really cool medallion you got there, Champ.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2084 on: April 11, 2024, 10:09:28 AM »
25 years of non-stop PED use and your best body part is your right forearm.

Doesn’t seem to offset the lack of a right bicep, right pec, right shoulder, and right lat.

But that’s a really cool medallion you got there, Champ.

Is that the Crab Claw one?    :D ;D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2085 on: April 11, 2024, 10:12:36 AM »

I agree but I will take it. I clearly looked better than the guys who were awarded wins over me in small shows. Yet getbig makes fun of me for losing to them. So I go to the biggest show I can find with a panel of IFBB Judges and I get the nod. Now you guys want to call the judging unfair and say my win doesn't count. You counted my losses that were horrible calls. It's a subjective sport angles lighting timing mean everything sometimes you get the nod for being shredded sometimes for being bigger you can't take it too seriously. Y'all just mad I won and in a proper lineup with 3 people one of which competed in the show last year the other you all claim looked better than me. They were not bums off the street they trained hard and looked great. All 3 of us had fun meanwhile anyone of you can enter instead you are just booing from the stands. Sorry me winning bothers you not sorry.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2086 on: April 11, 2024, 10:22:31 AM »
I agree but I will take it. I clearly looked better than the guys who were awarded wins over me in small shows. Yet getbig makes fun of me for losing to them. So I go to the biggest show I can find with a panel of IFBB Judges and I get the nod. Now you guys want to call the judging unfair and say my win doesn't count. You counted my losses that were horrible calls. It's a subjective sport angles lighting timing mean everything sometimes you get the nod for being shredded sometimes for being bigger you can't take it too seriously. Y'all just mad I won and in a proper lineup with 3 people one of which competed in the show last year the other you all claim looked better than me. They were not bums off the street they trained hard and looked great. All 3 of us had fun meanwhile anyone of you can enter instead you are just booing from the stands. Sorry me winning bothers you not sorry.

You could win the Nobel Prize in Physics, the Powerball, the Olympia, or the local Bingo Tournament at the nursing home and you will catch hell over here.   Thats why you love this place so much.   You thrive on the negative attention you get.   

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #2087 on: April 11, 2024, 10:26:21 AM »

Add unarmed robbery to bhank's criminal record...

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #2088 on: April 11, 2024, 10:28:36 AM »
and now you know why hes loathed...

:D I skim all the threads on here so I know his style quite well.

Nice post Van. Who are these normals that pile on Hankins that post here?

I said that kind of jokingly. I think there are plenty of abnormals here, but bhank is thought of as an EXTRA special form of abnormal :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2089 on: April 11, 2024, 10:29:23 AM »
;D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2090 on: April 11, 2024, 10:40:11 AM »

The funny thing is the “bad missing arm” looks great

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2091 on: April 11, 2024, 10:55:52 AM »

high as a kite.... get off the weed hankins

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2092 on: April 11, 2024, 11:06:20 AM »
Billy Mimnaugh -

To be fair to Billy, he'll full admit when things go bad.
thats Brians future right there

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2093 on: April 11, 2024, 11:07:25 AM »

your 46, 47 in December , the 12th December to be exact

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2094 on: April 11, 2024, 11:12:00 AM »
you ran away from it last year when you found 3 competitors in it, you know its not going to be a big class, thats why you picked it
Its the same reason you want to go back next year

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2095 on: April 11, 2024, 11:13:33 AM »

hahaha look at his fat fucking stupid face

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2096 on: April 11, 2024, 11:20:51 AM »
got a monster of an elbow there...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2097 on: April 11, 2024, 11:26:47 AM »
got a monster of an elbow there...
high as a kite while em slaves away to pay all the bills. 

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #2098 on: April 11, 2024, 11:28:06 AM »

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2099 on: April 11, 2024, 11:29:08 AM »

Not always Brian, occasionally after the show with some extra sodium you fill out

Thing is you have never depleted in your life, you look the same everyday, its just onstage you cant hide your flaws.