Author Topic: 2024 Charlotte Cup April 7th  (Read 119844 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: 2024 Charlotte Cup April 7th
« Reply #2775 on: April 20, 2024, 08:31:46 AM »
lol show us the stage pictures with those cuts.

When Wes was is his 40’s they didn’t even have flash photography. They used gunpowder to light a flash! And we can still see separation in his legs.

You show yours from your camera phone.
Legit LOL  ;D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2777 on: April 20, 2024, 08:34:31 AM »
You really don't have much of a clue on how long it takes to come back from surgeries as you get older.  Then your the Charlotte cup champion....what do I know about rehab...right?

Your aerobic capacity is shit.  You get gassed on the simplest things.  Stronger quads do NOT mean less knee pain...its not that simple.  Ever hear of quad dominant?

It may take a while but I have come back from surgery before I have rehabbed before I can do it again

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2778 on: April 20, 2024, 08:35:54 AM »
They are both Mecas Oxygen has coaches and many other things as does the Dominican the idea though is the same a couple weeks to concentrate on training kind of like a camp.
LOL  ;D

Why not just train hard at home and read up on how to diet for a show you fucking numbskull.

Or you could travel to Spain,Italy,Germany,or the fucking moon itself,you will still have no work ethic. or stick-to-it-iveness!

PS- There is no coming back from that messy pec tear......waited far too long and it would mean nothing if it was perfect,you still look like shit on stage..........FUCKFACE!!!  ;)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2779 on: April 20, 2024, 08:37:47 AM »
LOL  ;D

Why not just train hard at home and read up on how to diet for a show you fucking numbskull.

Or you could travel to Spain,Italy,Germany,or the fucking moon itself,you will still have no work ethic. or stick-to-it-iveness!

PS- There is no coming back from that messy pec tear......waited far too long a ND it would mean nothing if it was perfect,you still look like shit on staged..........FUCKFACE!!!  ;)

Spoken like a man who has never been to the Dominican it has clear advantages over all those other places

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2780 on: April 20, 2024, 08:39:26 AM »
It may take a while but I have come back from surgery before I have rehabbed before I can do it again
YOU SUCK AT THIS PAL.  :D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2781 on: April 20, 2024, 08:39:58 AM »
Spoken like a man who has never been to the Dominican it has clear advantages over all those other places
Spoken like a kunt.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2782 on: April 20, 2024, 08:41:58 AM »
You are not going to compete next year stop lying. Also if you do compete you won't place as high as I do bet your life. Let the board take wages. You will not place as high in the over 70 class as I do in the over 40 or 45 class. No way no how
OK Nostradamus.....the truth is you got fucking lucky nobody halfway decent showed up.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2783 on: April 20, 2024, 08:42:46 AM »
OK Nostradamus.....the truth is you got fucking lucky nobody halfway decent showed up.

Funny how the more I train the luckier I get

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2784 on: April 20, 2024, 08:49:38 AM »

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha  ;D

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2785 on: April 20, 2024, 08:51:52 AM »

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha  ;D
fucking brutal!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2786 on: April 20, 2024, 08:53:32 AM »
Funny how the more I train the luckier I get
No,the more you cherry pick classes,the more chances of placing you have.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #2787 on: April 20, 2024, 08:53:55 AM »
He said 5, not 10.  He said he doesn't have 10 pounds of fat on his body!
Go back and read his post.... ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #2788 on: April 20, 2024, 08:54:58 AM »
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2789 on: April 20, 2024, 08:56:09 AM »
You are also 140lbs. It is easy to get super lean and look good standing by yourself. Stand next to someone else and it all changes you would look silly next to me like a godamn child. You have 14 inch arms
I dieted down from around 180......try a REAL PRE-CONTEST DIET,then come back and tell me how easy it is,

You have no clue,cuz you couldn`t last on a strict eating regimen to save your pathetic life.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #2790 on: April 20, 2024, 09:01:18 AM »
I dieted down from around 180......try a REAL PRE-CONTEST DIET,then come back and tell me how easy it is,

You have no clue,cuz you couldn`t last on a strict eating regimen to save your pathetic life.

He doesn't have any idea how this stuff is judged.  You all have seen enough examples.  He is not trolling, and legit believes any one of the buttered rolls in his pic would beat Jeff.

Given this, and the fact that dj181 is comparing himself to Frank Zane today, tells us all we should go do something else for a little bit.
Y

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2791 on: April 20, 2024, 09:03:56 AM »
He doesn't have any idea how this stuff is judged.  You all have seen enough examples.  He is not trolling, and legit believes any one of the buttered rolls in his pic would beat Jeff.

Given this, and the fact that dj181 is comparing himself to Frank Zane today, tells us all we should go do something else for a little bit.
isn’t this the National weed smoking day? Maybe they are hitting it a little hard

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2792 on: April 20, 2024, 09:05:44 AM »
I tell you guys what if any getbigger straps on some balls and enters any class I am eligible to compete in without cutting weight and I will enter that class next year at the Cup just to give you a chance to beat me. Either Open or Masters, Classic or Bodybuilding any class one of you shows up and signs up. I have told you idiots for 2 years Charlotte Cup come one come all. You all sat on your couches. Meanwhile I trained and won the show. I am going to do Nationals next if you don't want to come to NC.

and there it is, Brian wants to compete without cutting any weight.

Stupid bastard

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #2794 on: April 20, 2024, 09:15:41 AM »
People who say that are talking in relative terms, so it would be something like "Dorian had bad genetics. Bad structure, bad muscle bellies compared to Flex Wheeler, Levrone, Haney etc". And they would be right

I know what you mean and many say the exact same, even Dorian said he would have been the best forever with Flex's genetics. But I don't agree at all. None of those guys had Dorian's sand paper skin genetics. Nor even the top to bottom muscle genetics. Flex had a popping physique but that's because he had oversized arms or perhaps undersized torso. Never could get real hard. Levrone was amazing but I wouldn't necessarily say he had better genetics, not that perfect skeletal structure of Dorian. Haney was amazing, he was the one who hooked me to bodybuilding as a 8 or 9 year old but he had kind of sucky legs and arns were just a little too small for the torso - but the physique projected something crazy, really godlike lol. Haney was at that transition phase to when the physiques really too off with higher GH, insulin and higher AAS doses, so it's not fair to compare to say 93 Doriand and beyond. But as we know, aesthetics are somewhat subjective but at the same time not as subjective as some think - there are some "objective" beauty standards across cultures and times.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #2795 on: April 20, 2024, 09:18:03 AM »

That pic of you at the far right is the best pic of you I've seen. Too bad it isn't in better quality and zoomed but you can tell some things.  :)

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #2796 on: April 20, 2024, 09:37:21 AM »

Arnold-like pecs and Levrone-esque junk.

Best pose I've seen Wes do.

"1"

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #2797 on: April 20, 2024, 09:41:10 AM »

Excellent stuff, Wes. Munzer-like conditioning

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #2798 on: April 20, 2024, 09:46:17 AM »

Lol. Time for a Charles Poliquin / Hankins Dominican steriod "Dominican Mangos" arc to his story.

"I realize how anabolic food is every time I teach in the Dominican Republic. Last time I taught a course there, the students measured my body fat on a Monday morning. I was at 8 percent, and I weighed 198 pounds. Now, there’s no such thing as grain-fed in the Dominican Republic; they can’t afford it, so cows eat grass. If you eat a mango over there, you have to eat it over a sink because it’s so juicy. The eggs are also far more anabolic. They’re orange and full of omega-3s. A Dominican Republic avocado tastes like butter, it’s so rich in nutrients. Eating avocados here is like eating fiberglass once you’ve had an avocado from the Dominican Republic."   

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2799 on: April 20, 2024, 09:48:03 AM »
No,the more you cherry pick classes,the more chances of placing you have.

How am I cherry picking I entered the class for my age group that is closets to my walk around weight. It was also a classic show there were more guy in classic more people are competing in classic these days. And you are waiting for the over 70 class talking about cherry picking lol.