Author Topic: 2024 Charlotte Cup April 7th  (Read 138139 times)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: 2024 Charlotte Cup April 7th
« Reply #2750 on: April 20, 2024, 06:33:57 AM »
Again it is not a who can look as sick and depleted as possible contest. Size matters muscle matters you would look like a skinny old man standing next to me.
you dont have any size Brian, you look like shit at 207, fucks sake you think you are in shape at 225

Try and diet for your next show rather that thinking you are too good to have to diet.

You literally have no idea what stage condition actually is

Any pics you want to post in future please add a hamstring shot as well.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #2751 on: April 20, 2024, 06:37:18 AM »
Ha Ha Ha Bianca in the open Mr Bodybuilding class that would be
Hilarious. he best take His Broom & dust pan & brush.  ;D :D
:D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #2752 on: April 20, 2024, 06:37:41 AM »
you dont have any size Brian, you look like shit at 207, fucks sake you think you are in shape at 225

Try and diet for your next show rather that thinking you are too good to have to diet.

I am 215lbs on stage not 207lbs. A few pounds makes a big difference. Lighting makes a difference angles make a difference etc etc. I decided I wanted to make sure I could get a pump and had veins so I ate a lot of carbs. Again it is not a contest on who can get as lean and as depleted as possible muscle fullness and size matter. Next to me you would disappear you are not a big guy. You can lie to these guys all you want next to me you are going to be giving up a lot of size.  You would not beat me on stage.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2753 on: April 20, 2024, 06:37:59 AM »

....and a lat spread!  LOL  ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2754 on: April 20, 2024, 06:39:44 AM »
I am 215lbs on stage not 207lbs. A few pounds makes a big difference. Lighting makes a difference angles make a difference etc etc. I decided I wanted to make sure I could get a pump and had veins so I ate a lot of carbs. Again it is not a contest on who can get as lean and as depleted as possible muscle fullness and size matter. Next to me you would disappear you are not a big guy. You can lie to these guys all you want next to me you are going to be giving up a lot of size.  You would not beat me on stage.
You idiot,you think because you have a bigger arm than last years class winners that you would win.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2755 on: April 20, 2024, 06:45:54 AM »
You idiot,you think because you have a bigger arm than last years class winners that you would win.

No I think that having bigger arms means I also have a bigger back, bigger shoulders, chest etc that means I have the potential to beat them if I am in shape. It is a lot easier for me to drop 5lbs of fluff and dry out my hamstrings than it is for them to add an inch of size to their arms and 10lbs of actual muscle across their upper body.

However, I am not looking at just next year. I am looking much further. I am going to see a Dr about getting my pec fixed. That is the priority first. I could be out for a while. My most muscular is my best shot as I have shoulders like football player pads but it is difficult to hide the pec tear on stage. I can only do it when halfway flexed I want to be able to fully flex on stage. Also I am hoping it will help me progress my lifting which will progress my growth. But yeah it will set me back at least 6 months.

WrongAdvices

• Getbig II
« Reply #2756 on: April 20, 2024, 06:47:54 AM »
bhank claimed he was only 5-10lbs away from being just as shredded. What a pickle!

He said 5, not 10.  He said he doesn't have 10 pounds of fat on his body!

WrongAdvices

• Getbig II
« Reply #2757 on: April 20, 2024, 06:51:54 AM »
BRIAN.....YOU DID NOT WIN A CONTEST,NOR A CUP!

YOU WON A CLASS AGAINST TWO TURDS WHO LOOKED JUST A BIT WORSE THAN YOU DID,IF THAT IS EVEN POSSIBLE.

YOU BUILT UP YOUR COMPETITORS TO MAKE IT SEEM LIKE YOU BEAT 2 FANTASTIC BODYBUILDERS WHEN WE ALL CAN CLEARLY SEE THEY COMPLETELY SUCKED DEAD DONKEY DICK.

I KNOW IT`S NOT THEIR FAULT AS WE ALL HAVE TO START SOMEWHERE,AND I HATE TO RAG ON THEM AS I LIKE TO ENCOURAGE FOLKS BUT YOU ARE PULLING OUR COLLECTIVE PECKERS WITH THIS BULLSHIT ON HOW THEY LOOKED AWESOME......THEY LOOKED AS BAD AS YOU DID,AND THAT IS IN A WORD, TERRIBLE.......BUT YOU GOT LUCKIER THAT A FUCK THAT NO ONE SHOWED UP IN HALFWAY DECENT CONDITION......AND YOU KNOW IT.

YOU DIDN`T DIET OR TRAIN FOR THIS SO CALLED "huge contest",WHICH WAS ONLY HUGE DUE TO THE PROFESSIONAL PORTION OF THE SHOW......YOU,YOU CLOWN WERE JUST EXTRA MONEY FOR THE NPC.

YOU TOOK THE LAST WEEK  OFF TO GO SNOWBOARDING (who does that???) WHICH SHOWS JUST ONE IOTA/FACET OF YOUR DEDICATION,DRIVE,DESIRE,AND DETERMINATION TO WIN.....ha ha ha ha ha ha ..YOU`RE A WANNABE AND A JOKE.

YOU ARE A SLACKER, AND THOUGH YOU HAVE THE MEDAL,YOU DIDN`T EARN IT,YOU JUST LUCKED OUT THAT THE 2 NATTY NOVICE GUYS SOMEHOW MANAGED TO LOOK WORSE THAN YOU DID.

NOW SETTLE DOWN,REGROUP,EAT CORRECTLY,TRAIN HARDER,PRACTICE YOUR POSING AND BE HUMBLE CUZ YOU HAVE LITERALLY NOTHING TO BRAG ABOUT AND A TRUE CHAMP DOESN`T BRAG ANYWAY.......DID I JUST TELL YOU TO EAT CORRECTLY?   LOL  ;D

AS FAR AS PLACING IN THE MASTERS NATIONALS....I LAUGH IN YOUR GENERAL DIRECTION "MR. BIG FISH IN A SMALL POND".....IF YOU ENTER,BE PREPARED TO LEAVE EARLY........TRUST ME ON THAT I DID IT 5 TIMES......CAN YOU SAY FREAKSVILLE.....IF YOU CAN`T,ONCE YOU ENTER YOU WILL BE ABLE TO DO SO.

YOU GET ZERO CREDIT FROM ME FOR YOUR SO CALLED WIN CUZ YOUR PREP WAS WHAT ANY JAMOKE OFF THE STREET COULD HAVE DONE TO ENTER.....SLAP ON SOME COLOR,GO THROUGH THE MOTIONS,AND LUCK OUT AGAINST 2 NATTY GUYS WHO WERE NOT CLOSE TO REMOTELY BEING IN CONTEST CONDITION.

YOU SIR ARE DOOMED IN THIS PASTIME UNLESS YOU GET LUCKY.

NOW SLAG ME OFF,POST BAD PICS OF ME,CALL ME A HATER FOR KEEPING IT REAL, BUT THIS IS MY LAST POST TO YOU.

IF YOU HAVE NOTICED I HAVEN`T SAID MUCH TO YOU,BUT YOUR BRAGGING AND THINKING YOUR THE SHIT,WHICH IS WHAT YOUR BUILD RESEMBLES JUST IRKS ME TO NO END.

G` BYE........FUCKFACE!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111

PS------THE CAPS LOCK WAS NOT ME SCREAMING,IT WAS SO YOU COULD CLEARLY SEE THE WRITING ON THE WALL JUST IN CASE YOU DIDNT HAVE YOUR POINDEXTER SPECTACLES ON.

TRAIN HARD!!!   LOL  ;D

This post says it all.  Who won this last year? 

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2758 on: April 20, 2024, 06:53:42 AM »

You think thats a good thing FFS

veins?
Where?

Brian I was 200 onstage and was in shape

You would struggle to be in stage condition at 185lbs, you are not a big man

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2759 on: April 20, 2024, 06:54:07 AM »
I will probably get some work done on the shoulder the following year and maybe even the lower back maybe stem cells to the knees one year. Basically, going to get treatment for one thing a year which means 6 months of rehab a year and 6 months of training. But getting things fixed now and the next few years while competing in the over 40 will prepare me to dominate once over 50.

But also I will feel healthier I will mountain bike with my son and snowboard with him. Being fit to play with my son is every bit as important as winning a bodybuilding show.  But yeah pec first then shoulder, back, and knees. But again my training isn't just about these shows it is about being fit to play with my kid. More hamstrng work means stronger legs to mountain bike and snowboard. Stronger quads means less knee pain.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2760 on: April 20, 2024, 06:56:31 AM »
I will probably get some work done on the shoulder the following year and maybe even the lower back maybe stem cells to the knees one year. Basically, going to get treatment for one thing a year which means 6 months of rehab a year and 6 months of training. But getting things fixed now and the next few years while competing in the over 40 will prepare me to dominate once over 50.
you have already regressed very badly since you started posting here
You may not live to 50 the way you are going

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2761 on: April 20, 2024, 06:58:58 AM »
you have already regressed very badly since you started posting here
You may not live to 50 the way you are going

If you say so but I know what I am lifting now vs then and I am stronger everywhere.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2762 on: April 20, 2024, 07:00:56 AM »
If you are so great how come you have been afraid to compete in the over 60 class the last 3 years? you really need to wait for over 70 Lol and again no legs

He had lung cancer.  That's why he didn't compete. I got my money on Wes if you both compete at the same contest.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2763 on: April 20, 2024, 07:06:07 AM »
He had lung cancer.  That's why he didn't compete. I got my money on Wes if you both compete at the same contest.

I tell you guys what if any getbigger straps on some balls and enters any class I am eligible to compete in without cutting weight and I will enter that class next year at the Cup just to give you a chance to beat me. Either Open or Masters, Classic or Bodybuilding any class one of you shows up and signs up. I have told you idiots for 2 years Charlotte Cup come one come all. You all sat on your couches. Meanwhile I trained and won the show. I am going to do Nationals next if you don't want to come to NC.

WrongAdvices

• Getbig II
« Reply #2764 on: April 20, 2024, 07:09:40 AM »
I HAVE BEEN JUDGED BY IFBB JUDGES A ZILLION TIMES,they just make a circuit and get paid to judge and travel.....look up Sandy Ranalli,Gary Udit,Darrem Charles,Doris Barrileax,Ed Jubunville,Dave Berman,Dave Marinelli,etc. etc.

It means nothing to have them look at scrubs.....you act like they had a few hours long deliberations about which one of you turds would win.....get real dude,it took about 3 seconds to pick the least shitty guy.

You`re fucking delusional and quite the joke.

You do realize what a fool you have made out of yourself AGAIN don`t you?   :(

He was somewhat happy and humble for a day or so after, then started crowing like he won the Olympia.  It's entirely his fault.  What kind of a delusional person causes themselves and then revels in this abuse.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #2765 on: April 20, 2024, 07:18:37 AM »
I was on HRT as I have told you guys for 4 years. Not sure why you still want to argue about it. It is the NPC everyone is on something.

You once again missed the point of the question.  No one is arguing that you weren't on HRT or TRT.

Is it factual to say "Brian, you are on gear"....yes or no?

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #2766 on: April 20, 2024, 07:22:06 AM »
Sorry you don't get to call someone delusional from your couch after they win an NPC Contest judged by IFBB pros. I have proven myself you haven't.  You are all my bitches now. Don't like it try actually training and show up next year not one of you will do it because you are all a bunch of bitches who don't even lift.

Were the judges in contest shape?   Yes or no...easy answer

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #2767 on: April 20, 2024, 07:25:07 AM »
Dubai would be for fun but the length of the flight is turning me off. I may just head to the Dominican instead. You have to compete to win a pro card something you haven't done in the last 4 years you have been mentioning this elusive Pro card.
Speaking of which you know you have to qualify for Nationals. I qualified by winning the Charlotte Cup. You have not even qualified for Nationals. Which one of us is closer and more likely to get a pro card?

Dominican is a great place to train if you stay at an all inclusive resort you can really pound the food and they have gyms everywhere. It is reasonably priced and the flight is short.

Wasn't the point of going to Dubai to train at "Oxygen Gym and get coaches from high level coaches" (or something to that effect)?

Now its Dominican because of all inclusive, being able to pound food, and random gyms everywhere....are you on vacation or doing this to further bodybuilding goals?

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #2768 on: April 20, 2024, 07:29:53 AM »

But also I will feel healthier I will mountain bike with my son and snowboard with him. Being fit to play with my son is every bit as important as winning a bodybuilding show.  But yeah pec first then shoulder, back, and knees. But again my training isn't just about these shows it is about being fit to play with my kid. More hamstrng work means stronger legs to mountain bike and snowboard. Stronger quads means less knee pain.

You really don't have much of a clue on how long it takes to come back from surgeries as you get older.  Then your the Charlotte cup champion....what do I know about rehab...right?

Your aerobic capacity is shit.  You get gassed on the simplest things.  Stronger quads do NOT mean less knee pain...its not that simple.  Ever hear of quad dominant? 

WrongAdvices

• Getbig II
« Reply #2769 on: April 20, 2024, 08:01:23 AM »
Looked more like 3 guys  who never worked out.

End of they day things like structure aren't really in your control. Ability to add muscle mass at 45+ is somewhat limited, but what is 100% in your control is condition and all 3 of you looked like glazed doughnuts. Stop looking for excuses dough boy

Chances improve greatly when taking GH and triple dosages of TRT and god knows what else for anemia

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #2770 on: April 20, 2024, 08:04:58 AM »
Bullshit I have cuts in my quads you don't 154lbs lol what a joke

lol show us the stage pictures with those cuts.

When Wes was is his 40’s they didn’t even have flash photography. They used gunpowder to light a flash! And we can still see separation in his legs.

You show yours from your camera phone.

WrongAdvices

• Getbig II
« Reply #2771 on: April 20, 2024, 08:11:28 AM »
I won the show you guys keep showing a picture of me moving not flexed and act like it's my best pic lol

I was in great shape I am still in great shape I have never been this vascular. Was the stage lighting and tannign and photgraphy the best maybe not doesn't matter we all had the same tans the same light and I won

Seven posts in a row!  Double-Double meltdown alert.  He must have a fetish with being dog-piled or cartoon dog-piled.

What's the proof they were IFBB judges for his and all the other scrub classes rather than not wasting their time and having regular judges for the other 50 classes? 

WrongAdvices

• Getbig II
« Reply #2772 on: April 20, 2024, 08:14:31 AM »
You say you don't need an excuse and then 3 posts later you post " lighting and tannign and photgraphy" might not have been the best.

Winning your class doesn't change the fact you were a fat bloated mess on stage. The evidence is there for all to see in HD dough boy

This is true, the best proof, 100% is that his avatar has not been changed to his contest pic instead of some Kamali kitchen lighting manipulated one.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2773 on: April 20, 2024, 08:28:22 AM »
You once again missed the point of the question.  No one is arguing that you weren't on HRT or TRT.

Is it factual to say "Brian, you are on gear"....yes or no?

No

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2774 on: April 20, 2024, 08:30:54 AM »
Wasn't the point of going to Dubai to train at "Oxygen Gym and get coaches from high level coaches" (or something to that effect)?

Now its Dominican because of all inclusive, being able to pound food, and random gyms everywhere....are you on vacation or doing this to further bodybuilding goals?

They are both Mecas Oxygen has coaches and many other things as does the Dominican the idea though is the same a couple weeks to concentrate on training kind of like a camp.