Author Topic: 2024 Charlotte Cup April 7th  (Read 119428 times)

webstar

• Getbig V
Re: 2024 Charlotte Cup April 7th
« Reply #2825 on: April 20, 2024, 01:09:18 PM »
at least he can look down and see his dick.....when was the last time you could say that

I wouldn’t be so sure about that

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #2826 on: April 20, 2024, 01:27:28 PM »
He’ll never enter the nationals and never make top 5 if he did. He’s just looking at last year when 4 guys entered. This year there’ll probably be more and all will look better than him. He’s just a dopehead now.

Is t it time for some black bile puke or stingray stories?

You guys said the same thing about the Charlotte Cup. Hell you guys said I would never do a show after the Hernia repair. 9 months later I entered and won the show.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #2827 on: April 20, 2024, 01:28:06 PM »
You guys said the same thing about the Charlotte Cup. Hell you guys said I would never do a show after the Hernia repair. 9 months later I entered and won the show.

Won your class.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #2828 on: April 20, 2024, 01:29:24 PM »
Won your class.

Of 3rd rate dad bod's whoopee dooo Bianca.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2829 on: April 20, 2024, 01:29:28 PM »
These guys have fully striated pecs. Brian has a hole in his.

They have saggy bags where their pecs used to be not one of them has fullness to their chest just loose skin

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2830 on: April 20, 2024, 01:30:07 PM »
Won your class.

Am I supposed to win someone else's class?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #2831 on: April 20, 2024, 01:31:36 PM »
They have saggy bags where their pecs used to be not one of them has fullness to their chest just loose skin

Ha Ha , and you don't have 1 pec or 1 arm & let's not mention
Legs, Back, & leg bi's    ;D ;D ;D

3rd rater.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #2832 on: April 20, 2024, 01:34:59 PM »
Classic Physique Masters 45+:

One of these guys is muscular, dry and striated. His teardrops look like they jump out of his quads. Wide lats and can still see his abs even in that pose. Fully developed pecs that pop out. Veins popping all over  the bis.

The other guy is Bri.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #2833 on: April 20, 2024, 01:48:31 PM »
Hit in order please.....asking for a friend

4 1 2 3

he probably thinks he has hamstrings like Tom Prince had now.

Hes done now on hams until next year.

Won't be long until he's got kidneys like Prince too

at least he can look down and see his dick.....when was the last time you could say that

T

WrongAdvices

• Getbig II
« Reply #2834 on: April 20, 2024, 01:49:59 PM »
Lol. Time for a Charles Poliquin / Hankins Dominican steriod "Dominican Mangos" arc to his story.

"I realize how anabolic food is every time I teach in the Dominican Republic. Last time I taught a course there, the students measured my body fat on a Monday morning. I was at 8 percent, and I weighed 198 pounds. Now, there’s no such thing as grain-fed in the Dominican Republic; they can’t afford it, so cows eat grass. If you eat a mango over there, you have to eat it over a sink because it’s so juicy. The eggs are also far more anabolic. They’re orange and full of omega-3s. A Dominican Republic avocado tastes like butter, it’s so rich in nutrients. Eating avocados here is like eating fiberglass once you’ve had an avocado from the Dominican Republic."   

Looks like Dan Bongino, BHanks Bongina

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #2835 on: April 20, 2024, 01:52:13 PM »
Am I supposed to win someone else's class?

No, but you’re not the Charlotte cup winner. We all know you love to play the semantics game. You won your class, not the Charlotte cup.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2836 on: April 20, 2024, 01:53:58 PM »

this stuff fucking writes itself

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #2837 on: April 20, 2024, 01:59:10 PM »

Lololol . Entire upper chest is missing, That’s not even even factoring in the Pec tear lol

WrongAdvices

• Getbig II
« Reply #2838 on: April 20, 2024, 02:02:18 PM »
Next time I'm in Charlotte I'll ger a cup of coffee and keep the cup.  It'll have as much value as his win over Arnold and vein chest.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2839 on: April 20, 2024, 02:03:29 PM »
Next time I'm in Charlotte I'll ger a cup of coffee and keep the cup.  It'll have as much value as his win over Arnold and vein chest.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #2840 on: April 20, 2024, 02:05:29 PM »

1 pec and arm gone, whole right side atrophy, skinnier legs than bikini chicks, double chin, scared look on his face, flat and worn-out muscles with no conditioning.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #2841 on: April 20, 2024, 02:20:04 PM »
You guys have fun with your internet troll contest. I am aiming for NPC Master Nationals because I am winning NPC contest in real life with a panel of IFBB judges. I don't need any getbig votes from gimmicks in a make-believe troll contest. You guys want to compete against me get an NPC card qualify for Nationals (I did this by winning the Cup) and come see me there.

I will have to wholeheartedly disagree with you on this one chief.

Yes, we have many brave and proud trolls on this site, but one can not forget that we also have a large number of IFBB pros (I know because many post under random usernames), NPC competitors and NPC judges (Don't believe me about the judges, call up Johnny and ask him whether any of his judges for the Charlotte Cup are part of GetBig).

I know you and Joswift are not best friends, but to deny that the man is a seasoned bodybuilding competitor would be nonsense. The same can be said about BigRo, Wes, Coach, Illuminati, CalvinH, Spike, Go4It, honest, Tommy Wishbone, Krankenstein, shawn Ray, Vince Goodrum and countless others.

Besides, the guys you competed with were in good shape, but none of them compare to the aforementioned guys. Not even in the same neighborhood.

I absolutely give you credit for winning, as you said you would compete and kept your word, but to shit on the idea that these guys here are just internet trolls is farfetched.

"1"

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2842 on: April 20, 2024, 02:21:44 PM »
I like Wes's condensed version of this entire thread.

The two guys he went up against looked like a dead donkey's dick.

It took all of three seconds for the judges to pick the least shittiest.

Seems to sum it all up.

Says the morbidly obese fat fckr who has never REMOTELY been in shape. But - now that I realize just how miserable you feel about your life I sincerely hope that this changes. Shizzo - there are studies that have definitively proven that intense exercise even for just 20-30 minutes a day is MUCH more effective at regulating all of the “feel good” chemicals in the body than even the most intense SSRI drugs. Not to mention all of the other health benefits AND the feeling of satisfaction when you look in the mirror and aren’t repulsed by the reflected image.

I fck with you - but I root for ya man. I sincerely do. If you busted your ass and got in shape I would be very happy for you. I know you don’t “believe” that you can but you absolutely can.

Just maybe don’t be a dick in your judgement of others. Hanky looked abysmal at his show and evidently has no self respect because so long as he was better than the other bums he is satisfied?? I don’t get it - the competition is with yourself more than anything. So I do agree with you - just unfortunately the source kind of invalidates the point.

I hope you do it man. If you go on the journey I’ll 100% be on team Shizzo.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2843 on: April 20, 2024, 02:22:23 PM »

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2844 on: April 20, 2024, 02:27:15 PM »
over 45s

over 55s

we looked like shrivelled up old ball bags and I only competed against two old men

HOW the fck can anyone look at those two line ups and not say the over 55 BLEW the over 45 class away. ANY one of those three in the 55+ class could (and SHOULD have) won the over 45 class hands down.

Sorry for replying to older posts - haven’t had time to dick off on GB very much in the last few weeks so I’m catching up.

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2845 on: April 20, 2024, 02:29:23 PM »
All 3 of you would just look like skinny soggy old men next to anyone of us

You are a fckn retard - they literally BLOW you all away and if you had an inkling of a clue about BB you would see this. Why are you incapable of recognizing when someone is better than you? That’s a sign of a weak ass fckn man.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #2846 on: April 20, 2024, 02:33:39 PM »
All 3 of you would just look like skinny soggy old men next to anyone of us

You must be on that bioidentical Delta eight today

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #2847 on: April 20, 2024, 02:36:13 PM »
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #2848 on: April 20, 2024, 02:36:21 PM »
I will have to wholeheartedly disagree with you on this one chief.

Yes, we have many brave and proud trolls on this site, but one can not forget that we also have a large number of IFBB pros (I know because many post under random usernames), NPC competitors and NPC judges (Don't believe me about the judges, call up Johnny and ask him whether any of his judges for the Charlotte Cup are part of GetBig).

I know you and Joswift are not best friends, but to deny that the man is a seasoned bodybuilding competitor would be nonsense. The same can be said about BigRo, Wes, Coach, Illuminati, CalvinH, Spike, Go4It, honest, Tommy Wishbone, Krankenstein, shawn Ray, Vince Goodrum and countless others.

Besides, the guys you competed with were in good shape, but none of them compare to the aforementioned guys. Not even in the same neighborhood.

I absolutely give you credit for winning, as you said you would compete and kept your word, but to shit on the idea that these guys here are just internet trolls is farfetched.

"1"

Intriguing...

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #2849 on: April 20, 2024, 02:37:13 PM »
Now bhank will claim to be 6'

6' 3/8".