Author Topic: 2024 Charlotte Cup April 7th  (Read 137065 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: 2024 Charlotte Cup April 7th
« Reply #2800 on: April 20, 2024, 09:50:11 AM »
Lol. Time for a Charles Poliquin / Hankins Dominican steriod "Dominican Mangos" arc to his story.

"I realize how anabolic food is every time I teach in the Dominican Republic. Last time I taught a course there, the students measured my body fat on a Monday morning. I was at 8 percent, and I weighed 198 pounds. Now, there’s no such thing as grain-fed in the Dominican Republic; they can’t afford it, so cows eat grass. If you eat a mango over there, you have to eat it over a sink because it’s so juicy. The eggs are also far more anabolic. They’re orange and full of omega-3s. A Dominican Republic avocado tastes like butter, it’s so rich in nutrients. Eating avocados here is like eating fiberglass once you’ve had an avocado from the Dominican Republic."   

HGH and Testosterone are also available OTC and the gyms cater to bodybuilders as it is a big sport in the Dominican. Additionally, the food is cheap all-inclusive and you can get a tan on the beach. Seems like a great place to have a contest prep to me. But what do I know I am not a travel agent I just won the 2024 Charlotte Cup

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #2801 on: April 20, 2024, 10:03:58 AM »
Relax Brian, I'm here for wherever the story takes us. P.S. - You and Em interested in a safari by any chance? "Hankins in Africa" has a ring to it......

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #2802 on: April 20, 2024, 10:41:40 AM »
No

So no, you're not on gear.   What makes those guys "on gear" and you not?

They are both Mecas Oxygen has coaches and many other things as does the Dominican the idea though is the same a couple weeks to concentrate on training kind of like a camp.

Have never heard of the dominican republic as a meca of bodybuilding.  When did this happen?   Don't you have to schedule some sort of meeting with a coach?  I don't think it would be as easy as "just showing up and saying you are the charlotte cup champion".  Is it?

It may take a while but I have come back from surgery before I have rehabbed before I can do it again

It takes longer when you're older.  You can do it again...but you seem to get goaded into doing counter productive activities to healing.  You weren't supposed to deadlift so soon after your hernia yet you did it any way.  Then again, your doctor did prescribe you the hgh, right?   You do have a script for that....yes?

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #2803 on: April 20, 2024, 10:43:32 AM »
I am 215lbs on stage not 207lbs. A few pounds makes a big difference. Lighting makes a difference angles make a difference etc etc. I decided I wanted to make sure I could get a pump and had veins so I ate a lot of carbs. Again it is not a contest on who can get as lean and as depleted as possible muscle fullness and size matter. Next to me you would disappear you are not a big guy. You can lie to these guys all you want next to me you are going to be giving up a lot of size.  You would not beat me on stage.

Agreed

Bursting fullness

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #2804 on: April 20, 2024, 10:45:51 AM »

Arnold-like pecs and Levrone-esque junk.

Best pose I've seen Wes do.

"1"

Hit in order please.....asking for a friend

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #2805 on: April 20, 2024, 10:46:48 AM »
They are both Mecas Oxygen has coaches and many other things as does the Dominican the idea though is the same a couple weeks to concentrate on training kind of like a camp.

Lol this retard is now going to the Dominican.

This idiot, can’t train at OBX kicked out
new golds gym won’t get a membership.
Oxygen would hand him a broom stick or a mobility pass

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #2806 on: April 20, 2024, 10:48:22 AM »
Lol. Time for a Charles Poliquin / Hankins Dominican steriod "Dominican Mangos" arc to his story.

"I realize how anabolic food is every time I teach in the Dominican Republic. Last time I taught a course there, the students measured my body fat on a Monday morning. I was at 8 percent, and I weighed 198 pounds. Now, there’s no such thing as grain-fed in the Dominican Republic; they can’t afford it, so cows eat grass. If you eat a mango over there, you have to eat it over a sink because it’s so juicy. The eggs are also far more anabolic. They’re orange and full of omega-3s. A Dominican Republic avocado tastes like butter, it’s so rich in nutrients. Eating avocados here is like eating fiberglass once you’ve had an avocado from the Dominican Republic."   

So much bullshit in there.

1) To be considered "grass fed" the steer only needs to feed for 6 mos....doesn't matter WHEN that 6 mos is. 
2) SOOOOO much corruption in the live stock industry there.
3) Egg are anabolic??   Fuck off poliquin

I hate bodybuilding industry so much

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #2807 on: April 20, 2024, 10:49:24 AM »
HGH and Testosterone are also available OTC and the gyms cater to bodybuilders as it is a big sport in the Dominican. Additionally, the food is cheap all-inclusive and you can get a tan on the beach. Seems like a great place to have a contest prep to me. But what do I know I am not a travel agent I just won the 2024 Charlotte Cup

And there we have it folks!!!!!   Going for the "food and the coaching".....  *wink*  *wink*

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #2808 on: April 20, 2024, 11:16:52 AM »
I shit all over you and you know it.
In a couple of years, you will be shitting over everything.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #2809 on: April 20, 2024, 11:18:37 AM »
He’ll never enter the nationals and never make top 5 if he did. He’s just looking at last year when 4 guys entered. This year there’ll probably be more and all will look better than him. He’s just a dopehead now.

Is t it time for some black bile puke or stingray stories?

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #2810 on: April 20, 2024, 11:19:43 AM »

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha  ;D

Has Arnold always had those child bearing hips?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #2811 on: April 20, 2024, 11:21:48 AM »
How am I cherry picking I entered the class for my age group that is closets to my walk around weight. It was also a classic show there were more guy in classic more people are competing in classic these days. And you are waiting for the over 70 class talking about cherry picking lol.
Beat it, nobody cares about you beating 2 lesser turds.......now get serious or get out of the game Mr. Lucky the trophy hunter.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2812 on: April 20, 2024, 11:22:32 AM »
Not me....I`m in my prime!!

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2813 on: April 20, 2024, 11:23:09 AM »
How am I cherry picking I entered the class for my age group that is closets to my walk around weight. It was also a classic show there were more guy in classic more people are competing in classic these days. And you are waiting for the over 70 class talking about cherry picking lol.
hahahahaha

Fuck me... ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2814 on: April 20, 2024, 11:27:35 AM »
Funny how the more I train the luckier I get
TRAIN ???....you merely workout,you do not have a training or eating regimen that you follow to a "T", and you went snowboarding during your prep and carbed up like you were at a Medieval feast you fucking know nothing clown.   LOL  ;D

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA :D

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #2815 on: April 20, 2024, 11:31:33 AM »
TRAIN ???....you merely workout,you do not have a training or eating regimen that you follow to a "T", and you went snowboarding during your prep and carbed up like you were at a Medieval feast you fucking know nothing clown.   LOL  ;D

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA :D

What do you mean he merely works out, did you see his brutal workout from yesterday?

Hamstring Curls

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2816 on: April 20, 2024, 11:33:43 AM »
What do you mean he merely works out, did you see his brutal workout from yesterday?

he probably thinks he has hamstrings like Tom Prince had now.

Hes done now on hams until next year.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2817 on: April 20, 2024, 11:34:58 AM »
It may take a while but I have come back from surgery before I have rehabbed before I can do it again
Oh but I should post pics for you on demand after a 5 year lay off and recovering from Lung Cancer....I know it was self induced for all the dickheads who can`t wait to say it.....I never said it wasn`t, but it was still Lung Cancer.

Hey Brian,fuck you,you little kunt.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2818 on: April 20, 2024, 11:47:25 AM »

Staggering volume,and insane intensity!   :D

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #2819 on: April 20, 2024, 11:50:49 AM »
He’ll never enter the nationals and never make top 5 if he did. He’s just looking at last year when 4 guys entered. This year there’ll probably be more and all will look better than him. He’s just a dopehead now.

Is t it time for some black bile puke or stingray stories?

I second this. He’s too much of a coward to enter nationals. And even if he does, there’s absolutely no way he will place top five. Unless there’s five people in the class. Which I doubt. He can place fifth. But at a national show he will be, spraying on the pro tan

Imagine his drug protocol for a national show.

Last year he nearly killed himself to quit

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #2820 on: April 20, 2024, 12:16:25 PM »

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha  ;D

These guys have fully striated pecs. Brian has a hole in his.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #2821 on: April 20, 2024, 12:19:07 PM »
Those other two scrubs he beat are also both qualified for the Nationals too.  Anyone who goes in a show is.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #2822 on: April 20, 2024, 12:31:53 PM »

at least he can look down and see his dick.....when was the last time you could say that

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2823 on: April 20, 2024, 12:56:53 PM »
at least he can look down and see his dick.....when was the last time you could say that
:D

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #2824 on: April 20, 2024, 01:04:12 PM »
I am 215lbs on stage not 207lbs. A few pounds makes a big difference. Lighting makes a difference angles make a difference etc etc. I decided I wanted to make sure I could get a pump and had veins so I ate a lot of carbs. Again it is not a contest on who can get as lean and as depleted as possible muscle fullness and size matter. Next to me you would disappear you are not a big guy. You can lie to these guys all you want next to me you are going to be giving up a lot of size.  You would not beat me on stage.

Bianca AT 5FT 11IN & 207LBS you are not a BIG Person also you
have at least 20 - 25lbs of fat & water to come off you before you
start getting near proper contest condition.

Jeff's & Wes's contest physique's would make you look like the bloated
Fat mess you are. It's ridiculous to think you could stand next to either of them.