Author Topic: 2024 Charlotte Cup April 7th  (Read 119450 times)

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
Re: 2024 Charlotte Cup April 7th
« Reply #2850 on: April 20, 2024, 02:38:07 PM »

No I think that having bigger arms means I also have a bigger back, bigger shoulders, chest etc that means I have the potential to beat them if I am in shape. It is a lot easier for me to drop 5lbs of fluff and dry out my hamstrings than it is for them to add an inch of size to their arms and 10lbs of actual muscle across their upper body.

However, I am not looking at just next year. I am looking much further. I am going to see a Dr about getting my pec fixed. That is the priority first. I could be out for a while. My most muscular is my best shot as I have shoulders like football player pads but it is difficult to hide the pec tear on stage. I can only do it when halfway flexed I want to be able to fully flex on stage. Also I am hoping it will help me progress my lifting which will progress my growth. But yeah it will set me back at least 6 months.

Brian - no one gives a fck about WEIGHT. It’s how big you LOOK - and you do not have the structure to be a “big” man. You simply don’t. Dorian at 215 makes you look like a POW. Hell Shawn Ray at 195 literally DWARFS you. If you understood how important structure is you would be so much better off. You do not have a wide structure man. It’s ok though.
The FACT is that BB absolutely IS about who can get the most shredded. Of course muscle size and symmetry are a part but a shredded guy almost always looks best.

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2851 on: April 20, 2024, 02:39:26 PM »
Am I supposed to win someone else's class?

It’s called winning the OVERALL?? Do you now know how this works? How did you do in the overall?

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #2852 on: April 20, 2024, 02:40:46 PM »
I can't believe this bullshit has gone on for 114 pages. Bhank is such an insufferable putz.

We should put up a poll to settle the bhank debate (i know it's not really a debate. It's more like 30 guys trying to convince a delusional retard that he is in fact a delusional retard)

Since Bhanks only argument is: if you haven't competed then quit bitching. I propose a poll the only voting members are limited to people on GB who have competed in a bodybuilding contest.

So guys like Joswift, Wes, Tommy Wishbone, the Scot? Krank? (I think they competed back in the day) Coach, Big Ro, the little Asian dude who won his pro card, shawn Ray, Jay Cutler, Vince G, and any others I may have forgot or just didn't know they competed.

The questions in the poll are:

1. Is bhank a bodybuilder ?
2. Does bhank know how to train?
3. Does bhank know how to prep for a contest?

Once the answers are in, if they support brian then fine let him gloat, if they don't then fine, ignore his dumbass.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2853 on: April 20, 2024, 02:40:53 PM »

You must be on that bioidentical Delta eight today

faces of delta 8

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2854 on: April 20, 2024, 02:42:56 PM »
I guarantee you that Hank didn’t place top three in the overall.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #2855 on: April 20, 2024, 02:56:22 PM »

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #2856 on: April 20, 2024, 02:58:38 PM »
I will have to wholeheartedly disagree with you on this one chief.

Yes, we have many brave and proud trolls on this site, but one can not forget that we also have a large number of IFBB pros (I know because many post under random usernames), NPC competitors and NPC judges (Don't believe me about the judges, call up Johnny and ask him whether any of his judges for the Charlotte Cup are part of GetBig).

I know you and Joswift are not best friends, but to deny that the man is a seasoned bodybuilding competitor would be nonsense. The same can be said about BigRo, Wes, Coach, Illuminati, CalvinH, Spike, Go4It, honest, Tommy Wishbone, Krankenstein, shawn Ray, Vince Goodrum and countless others.

Besides, the guys you competed with were in good shape, but none of them compare to the aforementioned guys. Not even in the same neighborhood.

I absolutely give you credit for winning, as you said you would compete and kept your word, but to shit on the idea that these guys here are just internet trolls is farfetched.

"1"

I apparently don't count because my WNBF pro status doesn't register on his acknowledgement radar.  Can you hear me crying?

Also, can you please comment on the "hit in order" post from a few pages back?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #2857 on: April 20, 2024, 03:01:50 PM »
at least he can look down and see his dick.....when was the last time you could say that
The summer of 69

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #2858 on: April 20, 2024, 03:06:55 PM »
I will have to wholeheartedly disagree with you on this one chief.

Yes, we have many brave and proud trolls on this site, but one can not forget that we also have a large number of IFBB pros (I know because many post under random usernames), NPC competitors and NPC judges (Don't believe me about the judges, call up Johnny and ask him whether any of his judges for the Charlotte Cup are part of GetBig).

I know you and Joswift are not best friends, but to deny that the man is a seasoned bodybuilding competitor would be nonsense. The same can be said about BigRo, Wes, Coach, Illuminati, CalvinH, Spike, Go4It, honest, Tommy Wishbone, Krankenstein, shawn Ray, Vince Goodrum and countless others.

Besides, the guys you competed with were in good shape, but none of them compare to the aforementioned guys. Not even in the same neighborhood.

I absolutely give you credit for winning, as you said you would compete and kept your word, but to shit on the idea that these guys here are just internet trolls is farfetched.

"1"
Calvin made a list?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #2859 on: April 20, 2024, 03:09:18 PM »
Says the morbidly obese fat fckr who has never REMOTELY been in shape. But - now that I realize just how miserable you feel about your life I sincerely hope that this changes. Shizzo - there are studies that have definitively proven that intense exercise even for just 20-30 minutes a day is MUCH more effective at regulating all of the “feel good” chemicals in the body than even the most intense SSRI drugs. Not to mention all of the other health benefits AND the feeling of satisfaction when you look in the mirror and aren’t repulsed by the reflected image.

I fck with you - but I root for ya man. I sincerely do. If you busted your ass and got in shape I would be very happy for you. I know you don’t “believe” that you can but you absolutely can.

Just maybe don’t be a dick in your judgement of others. Hanky looked abysmal at his show and evidently has no self respect because so long as he was better than the other bums he is satisfied?? I don’t get it - the competition is with yourself more than anything. So I do agree with you - just unfortunately the source kind of invalidates the point.

I hope you do it man. If you go on the journey I’ll 100% be on team Shizzo.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #2860 on: April 20, 2024, 03:10:17 PM »
4 1 2 3

Won't be long until he's got kidneys like Prince too

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #2861 on: April 20, 2024, 05:09:27 PM »
Hit in order please.....asking for a friend

None are my type, but if it's closing time at the bar and there was barely any talent before heading home, I'd go with 1, 1, 1, 1.

Charles Barkley is fugly, the other guy is not my type and Wes is like a brother.

"1"

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #2862 on: April 20, 2024, 07:06:06 PM »
None are my type, but if it's closing time at the bar and there was barely any talent before heading home, I'd go with 1, 1, 1, 1.

Charles Barkley is fugly, the other guy is not my type and Wes is like a brother.

"1"
I can easily be tricked into an incestuous thing.   LOL  ;D

Blatant HOMO  :D

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #2863 on: April 20, 2024, 07:33:01 PM »
I can easily be tricked into an incestuous thing.   LOL  ;D

Blatant HOMO  :D
Wescock what ya homo ohhhhhh..l.

WrongAdvices

• Getbig II
« Reply #2864 on: April 20, 2024, 07:47:59 PM »

WrongAdvices

• Getbig II
« Reply #2865 on: April 20, 2024, 07:59:18 PM »
HOW the fck can anyone look at those two line ups and not say the over 55 BLEW the over 45 class away. ANY one of those three in the 55+ class could (and SHOULD have) won the over 45 class hands down.

Sorry for replying to older posts - haven’t had time to dick off on GB very much in the last few weeks so I’m catching up.

Good luck understanding Flexacon's avatar now then.  I'm not even sure how I'd explain it, but it's part of the neverending Bhank saga

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2866 on: April 20, 2024, 08:30:38 PM »
I can't believe this bullshit has gone on for 114 pages. Bhank is such an insufferable putz.

We should put up a poll to settle the bhank debate (i know it's not really a debate. It's more like 30 guys trying to convince a delusional retard that he is in fact a delusional retard)

Since Bhanks only argument is: if you haven't competed then quit bitching. I propose a poll the only voting members are limited to people on GB who have competed in a bodybuilding contest.

So guys like Joswift, Wes, Tommy Wishbone, the Scot? Krank? (I think they competed back in the day) Coach, Big Ro, the little Asian dude who won his pro card, shawn Ray, Jay Cutler, Vince G, and any others I may have forgot or just didn't know they competed.

Once the answers are in, if they support brian then fine let him gloat, if they don't then fine, ignore his dumbass.

A better poll would be: what do you think Bhank’s competitive weight should be?
170, 180, 190, or 200?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #2867 on: April 20, 2024, 08:47:32 PM »

1. Is bhank a bodybuilder ?   Hmmm he does some lifting - definitely not a                       
bodybuilders physique

2. Does bhank know how to train?  No ,no idea how to train as a bodybuilder

3. Does bhank know how to prep for a contest? Again No he was Fat watery &
smooth as a babies bum

He was probably a good 20lbs+ off good contest condition.

Those are the Fact's no hate - if he showed up with a Balanced symmetrical
Physique in decent shape I'd say well done to him.
His delusional view of himself will not ever allow that to happen
as he thinks were all wrong & he look great - hence why he never ever improves, in his mind he doesn't have to  ::)

WrongAdvices

• Getbig II
« Reply #2868 on: April 20, 2024, 10:51:14 PM »

Imagine returning day after day for a 30 person dog-pile on you.  The master trolls throw him a compliment now and then to keep him going, so some days its only a 27 person dog pile.

1. Yes
2. No
3. No

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2869 on: April 21, 2024, 01:36:31 AM »

his photos tell it all....

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2870 on: April 21, 2024, 01:44:51 AM »
Imagine returning day after day for a 30 person dog-pile on you.  The master trolls throw him a compliment now and then to keep him going, so some days its only a 27 person dog pile.

1. Yes
2. No
3. No

Bank thrives on the negative attention

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #2871 on: April 21, 2024, 02:52:50 AM »
The ridiculous thing is if Hanky was shown the photos of those 3 physiques and he wasn't in the contest he'd be saying everything we are, but he tries to convince us the tall guy looks like arnold (not in a million years in all the photos we've seen) and the lighting etc washed them out and made them look smooth but the same hasn't happened with the photos of other physiques in the differentc categories.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #2872 on: April 21, 2024, 04:24:39 AM »
his photos tell it all....

Because only a bad photo taken when I am not in a pose at the nigh show count right? Comparison photos from prejudging when they actually judge the contest don't count?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2873 on: April 21, 2024, 04:25:31 AM »
A better poll would be: what do you think Bhank’s competitive weight should be?
170, 180, 190, or 200?

I can not make those weights you guys can vote for whatever you want I was 215lsb on stage and plan to be heavier next time.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2874 on: April 21, 2024, 04:28:37 AM »
The ridiculous thing is if Hanky was shown the photos of those 3 physiques and he wasn't in the contest he'd be saying everything we are, but he tries to convince us the tall guy looks like arnold (not in a million years in all the photos we've seen) and the lighting etc washed them out and made them look smooth but the same hasn't happened with the photos of other physiques in the differentc categories.

The show is judged during prejudging. I clearly won prejudging. I can take a bad photo and a good photo right now timing when you snap the lens matters. Not my fault the guys timing in the evening wasn't great. We were the last group the photographer was over it. He didn't even take a single pic of us getting our medals. I think he already went home. Next year I will bring my wife and she will video it and I will get great photos. This year my focus was winning the show not taking pics.