Author Topic: GetBiggers Offseason Pics!!  (Read 26894 times)

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
Re: GetBiggers Offseason Pics!!
« Reply #50 on: February 10, 2008, 09:24:27 AM »
How you liking it today? -3 F and a balmy -29 f windchill.  My kind of town  ::)  Not to mention putting up with the weather to live in a shit hole.

Haha, I have a love/hate relationship with this city....I lived in Vegas for a while, and although the weather was great, I really missed Chi-town, so I definitely have a new found appreciation for it here! But the winter can be rough, especially last night..it was windy as hell!

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: February 10, 2008, 09:41:28 AM »
Chicago is a great town, i was born there.

Yeah I have lived here my whole life, except a few years in south FL.  Not sure what makes it so great?  Yeah most people think the DT area, the touristy type areas are cool and I guess yeah.  But get to see the real city, the not so pretty parts which is what the town is really made up of and I think it sucks, full of crime and pestilance.  Even the "cool" places have you feeling boxed in and surrounded by who knows who, speaking who knows what.  Too ethnic for me.  The place wears you down.  The place is falling apart, rundown.

If you like gangs, crime, shit weather most of the year and a never ending flow of people, most of them dicks then yeah its fantastick.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: February 10, 2008, 09:46:17 AM »
Yeah I have lived here my whole life, except a few years in south FL.  Not sure what makes it so great?  Yeah most people think the DT area, the touristy type areas are cool and I guess yeah.  But get to see the real city, the not so pretty parts which is what the town is really made up of and I think it sucks, full of crime and pestilance.  Even the "cool" places have you feeling boxed in and surrounded by who knows who, speaking who knows what.  Too ethnic for me.  The place wears you down.  The place is falling apart, rundown.

If you like gangs, crime, shit weather most of the year and a never ending flow of people, most of them dicks then yeah its fantastick.
yeah one thing i noticed is that Chicago has changed A LOT since i went there all the time in the mid 1980's as a teenager, i lived in Indiana near Danville, IL and we would go there at least once a month and back then there was hardly a mexican in sight and now they're EVERYWHERE, i went there back in July and we went to North Ave. beach and it was mexicans and towel heads EVERYWHERE, couldn't believe it, i was born on the North side.

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: February 10, 2008, 09:47:12 AM »

I don't know what part of the city you live in, but Chicago has tons of great areas Roscoe Village, Bucktown, Lincoln Park, Lakeview, Wicker Park, Old Town, Gold Coast, West Loop, Greek Town........all awsome areas, and all diverse areas. You need to find the part of the city that fits your personality..

bigbadwolfe

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Bigger Stronger Fatter then you!!!!
« Reply #54 on: February 10, 2008, 09:58:28 AM »
How Off Season we talking????  Hahahaha!!!!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: February 10, 2008, 10:00:57 AM »

hahahhaa, where do these people fing thongs that big? :o ;D

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: February 10, 2008, 10:02:37 AM »
hahahhaa, where do these people fing thongs that big? :o ;D
I think it was once a bed sheet.

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: February 10, 2008, 10:02:59 AM »

Very impressive! You can't be a natty, whats your cycle look like?

bigbadwolfe

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: February 10, 2008, 10:13:00 AM »
Very impressive! You can't be a natty, whats your cycle look like?

15,000 mgs Gravy per week
10,000 mgs Lard per week
25,000 mgs Bacon Grease per week
5,000 mgs Pure Melted Butter minus the popcorn per day
6 Flintstones Multi vitamins per day (the Dino's are Anabolic)

All tihs wrapped into a Low Carb Tortilla Wrap washed down with a Diet Coke :)

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: February 10, 2008, 10:24:32 AM »
10,000 mgs Lard per week

Nice! You should look into becoming some sort of "nutrition guru" to the stars, I think this could be highly lucrative to you. Also you should talk to Ron about becoming a mod over at the nutrition board!

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: February 10, 2008, 10:28:54 AM »
10,000 mgs Lard per week

I'd throw in 4,000 mgs of cake batter EOD just to cover all your bases.

bigbadwolfe

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: February 10, 2008, 10:34:06 AM »
Nice! You should look into becoming some sort of "nutrition guru" to the stars, I think this could be highly lucrative to you. Also you should talk to Ron about becoming a mod over at the nutrition board!

Yeah  ;)

bigbadwolfe

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: February 10, 2008, 10:35:00 AM »
I'd throw in 4,000 mgs of cake batter EOD just to cover all your bases.

Do you inject that or with a Turkey baster or just Spoon it in?

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #63 on: February 10, 2008, 10:36:33 AM »

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #64 on: February 10, 2008, 10:48:51 AM »
And of course, more interesting to muscle worshipers like you....

damn i thought your obsession with me was over with

i guess the pain never goes away 8)

E
E

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #65 on: February 10, 2008, 11:38:42 AM »
some getbiggers look really lean offseason

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
« Reply #66 on: February 10, 2008, 11:53:56 AM »
~

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: February 10, 2008, 01:06:31 PM »
yeah one thing i noticed is that Chicago has changed A LOT since i went there all the time in the mid 1980's as a teenager, i lived in Indiana near Danville, IL and we would go there at least once a month and back then there was hardly a mexican in sight and now they're EVERYWHERE, i went there back in July and we went to North Ave. beach and it was mexicans and towel heads EVERYWHERE, couldn't believe it, i was born on the North side.

LOL, Yeah I know.  I guess it has its good points, the fall is very nice.  Plus you always gotta have a place in your heart for where your from.  As you know the city gets better the further north you go.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: February 10, 2008, 01:17:36 PM »
LOL, Yeah I know.  I guess it has its good points, the fall is very nice.  Plus you always gotta have a place in your heart for where your from.  As you know the city gets better the further north you go.
yeah i know, where i was born isn't too bad, it's a hospital right off the Lake on the north side and my brother went to school for a little while at Northwestern in Evanston.

Thealmightyronald

« Reply #69 on: February 10, 2008, 05:01:41 PM »

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: February 10, 2008, 07:12:09 PM »
"Offseason" is a term used by those whom compete, no?
h

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: February 11, 2008, 04:26:17 AM »
yeah i know, where i was born isn't too bad, it's a hospital right off the Lake on the north side and my brother went to school for a little while at Northwestern in Evanston.

Northwestern, very good school, gotta have the brains and $$$$ for that place.  That area of the city is pretty cool, less BS and right on the lake.  Cool little neighborhood beaches through there.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #72 on: February 11, 2008, 07:13:56 AM »
"Offseason" is a term used by those whom compete, no?
EXACTLY.and thats where the magazines confuse the typical gym rat,you cant produce the results a pro or amateur or even local competitior have unless u compete and really use offseason as a technical term to get soft and try to grow or into a newer weight class,when a drug using competitior can grow a weight class in a off season its only because he or she can use more and get the benefits from using more,which is food,training,strength ect..if u are a local gym trainer and don't or even want to compete .stay lean and people will not confuse you with the term are you a bber or planning too.a good build is a good build when in good shape,to be a bulked smooth version of yourself if u decided to have an "offseason"is pointless,if people know u too have a good physique and in shape,smooth they would probably say"cutting back on training and diet you used to look great'they have no idea what an offseason means lol....stay the course.

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: February 11, 2008, 07:31:53 AM »
EXACTLY.and thats where the magazines confuse the typical gym rat,you cant produce the results a pro or amateur or even local competitior have unless u compete and really use offseason as a technical term to get soft and try to grow or into a newer weight class,when a drug using competitior can grow a weight class in a off season its only because he or she can use more and get the benefits from using more,which is food,training,strength ect..if u are a local gym trainer and don't or even want to compete .stay lean and people will not confuse you with the term are you a bber or planning too.a good build is a good build when in good shape,to be a bulked smooth version of yourself if u decided to have an "offseason"is pointless,if people know u too have a good physique and in shape,smooth they would probably say"cutting back on training and diet you used to look great'they have no idea what an offseason means lol....stay the course.

I guess if you want to do cardio all year round and diet go for it, but the winter "offseason" is where I try to make gains in my lifts, the goal is to add strength and size...so I hope that what I lift at 180-85 pounds, I can lift that same weight at 155-160 in the summer, not to mention let my body relax a bit from all the cardio, and walking around at 4% bf in zero below temps in Chicago isn't excactly smart either.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #74 on: February 11, 2008, 07:55:54 AM »
I guess if you want to do cardio all year round and diet go for it, but the winter "offseason" is where I try to make gains in my lifts, the goal is to add strength and size...so I hope that what I lift at 180-85 pounds, I can lift that same weight at 155-160 in the summer, not to mention let my body relax a bit from all the cardio, and walking around at 4% bf in zero below temps in Chicago isn't excactly smart either.
dude u have good build,and for what u do it is a bonus,i would skip cardio even in summer for u and follow the more quicker training pace and u probably get same look u get every summer.why not shoot for 180 with abs and stay a bit stronger?