Author Topic: Chad Nichols discusses Getbig and the identity of GH15  (Read 7905 times)

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
Re: Chad Nichols discusses Getbig and the identity of GH15
« Reply #75 on: December 17, 2020, 04:40:56 AM »
Whoa...hang on there.  Have you considered that maybe Farah's wife wanted a man with true strength?

;D
T

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #76 on: December 17, 2020, 05:37:32 AM »
I totally forgot about the Farah/fake cop story. Yeah that
was embarrassing, a real fucking scumbag. If I got caught doing that I doubt I would've wanted to show my face in public again out of shame. But these guys just keep on going like before, as if nothing happened. :-X :D

Just like Jason Blaha with his stories about being an Operative with the nickname "Hemingway"... LÖL

Q

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #77 on: December 17, 2020, 06:28:44 AM »
Just like Jason Blaha with his stories about being an Operative with the nickname "Hemingway"... LÖL

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #78 on: December 17, 2020, 01:20:22 PM »

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: December 17, 2020, 02:39:20 PM »
This was the Ronnie story from 2009 -

"BODYBUILDER, FORMER COP ACCUSED OF POSING AS OFFICER
A former Arlington police officer and eight-time Mr. Olympia winner was arrested on suspicion of impersonating a cop, the Fort Worth Star-Telegram reported. Ronnie Coleman told a Dalworthington Gardens cop during a traffic stop that he was a police officer and a reserve officer with Arlington police. But records showed Coleman was an officer from 1998 to 2000 and a reserve officer from 2001 to 2003. He later falsely claimed to be an officer with the Baylor Health Care System, police said. Coleman was released from jail Friday after posting bond. Click here to read this story on Fort Worth Star-Telegram."

I remember he caught it from other cops a bit too for claiming he was front lines, when many said after a certain point he was allowed to be more of an office type / goodwill ambassador.

I dont trust the Fort Worth Star Telegramas as an unbiased news source.

In Ronnie's defense he likely meant he is a police officer like is he Mr.Olympia. Once a cop always a cop.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #81 on: December 17, 2020, 02:44:30 PM »

In Ronnie's defense he likely meant he is a police officer like is he Mr.Olympia. Once a cop always a cop.

I mean he’s not lying, Ronnie was/is a cop, I doubt Ronnie was trying to “falsely claim” that

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #82 on: December 18, 2020, 06:16:41 AM »

Lol c'mon he was trying to get out of the speeding ticket by saying he was a cop on the force.  Liberal news media aside, that story is pretty straightforward: Ronnie was a cop for a few years but once he was making enough money from bodybuilding, he quit

Lol at the Texas cop not playing along and having him arrested for it.  Stolen valor, indeed

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: December 18, 2020, 06:26:11 AM »

This dudes had a life dedicated to lifting and eating for 10 years but has managed to regress.

He needs to quit the heavy lifting, reduce the bodyweight to around 150-170 and focus on being fit and healthy.

He's a prime example of poor genetic copers, who try to overcompensate by complicating things. He's rambled 3-4 ten videos a day on lifting for years now. Like wtf lol.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: December 18, 2020, 07:46:58 AM »
Lol c'mon he was trying to get out of the speeding ticket by saying he was a cop on the force.  Liberal news media aside, that story is pretty straightforward: Ronnie was a cop for a few years but once he was making enough money from bodybuilding, he quit

Lol at the Texas cop not playing along and having him arrested for it.  Stolen valor, indeed

The records the cite claim Ronnie was a cop from 1998 - 2000. So he started the police force when he won his first Olympia? What other “facts” did they get incorrect in the story?

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #85 on: December 18, 2020, 08:12:31 AM »

The records the cite claim Ronnie was a cop from 1998 - 2000. So he started the police force when he won his first Olympia? What other “facts” did they get incorrect in the story?

They flipped the date a little bit, it should be 89 instead of 98, but the mistake was made by the police spokesman -

Old Star Telegram blurb -

"DALWORTHINGTON GARDENS — Former Arlington police officer, bodybuilder and eight-time Mr. Olympia winner Ronnie Coleman was arrested for impersonating a police officer Friday.

Coleman was stopped for speeding on California Lane in Dalworthington Gardens about 6 p.m.

During the stop, Coleman pulled out a badge and told the arresting officer that he was a police officer and a reserve police officer with Arlington, police said. Both statements turned out to be false, a police spokesman said.

Records showed that Coleman was a police officer with Arlington from 1998 to 2000, and then a reserve officer with Arlington from 2001 until 2003, said Sgt. David Henderson, Dalworthington Gardens police spokesman.

"Dalworthington Gardens called us after this traffic stop because he showed them a badge and an Arlington ID card," said Lt. Blake Miller, Arlington police spokesman. Coleman later said he was an officer with the Baylor Health Care System, and during a second records check police discovered that was also false, Henderson said. The arresting officer took Coleman to jail, but he was released Friday after posting bail, Henderson said.

If convicted, Coleman could face a maximum fine of $2,000 and spend 180 days in jail."

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: December 18, 2020, 10:09:11 AM »
They flipped the date a little bit, it should be 89 instead of 98, but the mistake was made by the police spokesman -

Old Star Telegram blurb -

"DALWORTHINGTON GARDENS — Former Arlington police officer, bodybuilder and eight-time Mr. Olympia winner Ronnie Coleman was arrested for impersonating a police officer Friday.

Coleman was stopped for speeding on California Lane in Dalworthington Gardens about 6 p.m.

During the stop, Coleman pulled out a badge and told the arresting officer that he was a police officer and a reserve police officer with Arlington, police said. Both statements turned out to be false, a police spokesman said.

Records showed that Coleman was a police officer with Arlington from 1998 to 2000, and then a reserve officer with Arlington from 2001 until 2003, said Sgt. David Henderson, Dalworthington Gardens police spokesman.

"Dalworthington Gardens called us after this traffic stop because he showed them a badge and an Arlington ID card," said Lt. Blake Miller, Arlington police spokesman. Coleman later said he was an officer with the Baylor Health Care System, and during a second records check police discovered that was also false, Henderson said. The arresting officer took Coleman to jail, but he was released Friday after posting bail, Henderson said.

If convicted, Coleman could face a maximum fine of $2,000 and spend 180 days in jail."

Exactly. The police had the wrong facts, so why would we assume their side of the story is correct?

Ronnie is a saint and a model officer. The other department was likely racist and didn't like the idea of an African American law enforcement official.

And shame on the paper for not digging deeper and finding out the exact details.