Author Topic: 2024 Charlotte Cup April 7th  (Read 111337 times)

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Re: 2024 Charlotte Cup April 7th
« Reply #4325 on: May 16, 2024, 07:19:57 PM »
Another thing that all we have is Hanky’s word that they said this. He also said they said they were on TRT. There’s a bunch of stuff like this where it’s just him saying it with no backup.

When they say TRT it's probably true and 60-100 mgs.

Unlike Hankins whose is 200mg minimum and, as he has admitted, can go to 500 pre contest.
Y

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #4326 on: May 16, 2024, 07:41:10 PM »
Josh,be cool,put your feet up and have another Pop-Tart or two.....this walking,talking, bag of hot air will never fight you no matter what.....we can all see the reality of him being all lip service and nothing more.

Kumite Of Peace  ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4327 on: May 16, 2024, 07:45:10 PM »
I love the cinnamon Pop-Tarts.

Once I hit the gym on Monday I`m gonna diet a bit.....just enough to kill Brian......nothing too extensive,just enough to look good on my birthday.

WrongAdvices

• Getbig II
« Reply #4328 on: May 16, 2024, 07:45:46 PM »
When they say TRT it's probably true and 60-100 mgs.

Unlike Hankins whose is 200mg minimum and, as he has admitted, can go to 500 pre contest.

200 for him?  Never.  He starts at 400 and can go anywhere higher based on how insecure he's feeling, but I don't think he's ever actually stated his dosage.  He just spews a bunch of "everybody is different" nonsense to avoid actually answering the question.

500 is far from his max too.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #4329 on: May 16, 2024, 07:47:38 PM »
200 for him?  Never.  He starts at 400 and can go anywhere higher based on how insecure he's feeling, but I don't think he's ever actually stated his dosage.  He just spews a bunch of "everybody is different" nonsense to avoid actually answering the question.

500 is far from his max too.

He mentioned going to 500 pre contest once.  When asked how his "prescribed" TRT got that high, he refused to answer.

He also deflects by saying there is "no TRT dose" and that it's "anything prescribed".   Which could be true in certain cases, but when normal people talk TRT it's much lower.
Y

WrongAdvices

• Getbig II
« Reply #4330 on: May 16, 2024, 07:51:13 PM »

You have been unmasked as a fraud on at least ten occasions.

1- the clegg fight- you quit. the photo of him with his arm raised doesnt show a man arguing the fight shouldsnt be stopped it shows a man dejected he got beaten up
2- your claim to scare serial killers- none of whom you can name. Also brian considering you have never been to prison where did you encounter them? you didnt. its another lie you tell yourself to make you think. you can do a job. you cant
3- turning up at home depot with the police
4- claiming you woud fight me then refusing the free flight and hotel
5- your 11,000 unbeaten school fights that nobody at 2 of your schools can recall. at all. not ever. the ones I spoke to cant even recall you brian. insiginifan. little. bald. piss ant. trust fund boy.
6- you know where SC. trains and could roll with him- but you won't cos you know your fucked
7- the upcoming wrassling- clearly someone you know will best you is turning up so now you arent going
8- NASA studied you as a child
9- doping at a scn comp and being booted out
10- stipulatig details to josh to have a fight- he complies with them and you chicken out.
11- threatening to get the board closed. You bitch.

12=Claiming Josh threatened Coach's business by his predicting 30% sales decline with Hankins "sponsorship"

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4331 on: May 16, 2024, 07:59:59 PM »
He mentioned going to 500 pre contest once.  When asked how his "prescribed" TRT got that high, he refused to answer.

He also deflects by saying there is "no TRT dose" and that it's "anything prescribed".   Which could be true in certain cases, but when normal people talk TRT it's much lower.
That translates to at least 1000.....remember his posts on Pro-Muscle?

Were talking copious amounts of all kinds of shit.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #4332 on: May 16, 2024, 08:15:07 PM »

You have to watch closely when Hanky plays drug semantics, sometimes he calls it TRT, but he almost always calls it HRT because he is on multiple drugs.

My recollection about his testosterone dose was, some time shortly after his claims, one of the guys who knows more about prescribing meds outed Hankins for out of state Doctor shopping to double and triple his dosages.

I kind of remember the drugs coming from Florida.

WrongAdvices

• Getbig II
« Reply #4333 on: May 16, 2024, 08:18:32 PM »

Plays all these word games about prescriptions but then the Adderall, Lasix and and FTPP (or whatever it was) show up when needed.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #4334 on: May 16, 2024, 08:21:46 PM »
Plays all these word games about prescriptions but then the Adderall, Lasix and and FTPP (or whatever it was) show up when needed.

Well the cum bubble claims he’s not on anything, yet his eyes look like two piss holes in the snow.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #4335 on: May 16, 2024, 08:27:44 PM »
I actually think Brian's bdb is decent.  From the front the lats disappear.

I agree. It's noticeably improved from the championship he won last month. He needs to work on displaying his 19" arms better in that pose.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4336 on: May 16, 2024, 08:29:35 PM »
I agree. It's noticeably improved from the championship he won last month. He needs to work on displaying his 19" arms better in that pose.
LOL  ;D

delon

• Getbig III
« Reply #4337 on: May 16, 2024, 09:04:07 PM »
House still not selling despite the price drop?

Just dropped again by another 51k by the looks of it

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4338 on: May 16, 2024, 09:14:54 PM »

any professional doctor prescribing you TRT would monitor your bloods and make sure you were at an optimum level and manage the dose accordingly , your test shows higher than "normal" and your dose is reduced.

Brian goes to backyard clinics were as long as you pay they give you what you want.
Technically hes buying steroids legally..

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #4339 on: May 16, 2024, 09:36:35 PM »
any professional doctor prescribing you TRT would monitor your bloods and make sure you were at an optimum level and manage the dose accordingly , your test shows higher than "normal" and your dose is reduced.

Brian goes to backyard clinics were as long as you pay they give you what you want.
Technically hes buying steroids legally..

Exactly, this.

My doc makes me do blood every 3-4 months and if it’s out of range he scales it back or if I blast and my numbers sky rocket I can kiss my prescription good bye

Remember, Brian’s online trt clinics website shut down

He jst orders online

WrongAdvices

• Getbig II
« Reply #4340 on: May 16, 2024, 10:10:50 PM »
Why does he discuss it at all?  And if he does, who is he afraid is reading it?  Because that can be the only explanation for his nonsensical "TRT" and "Bio-identical" claims which even he can't really believe? 

Then he also throws in GH from some unknown source.

And still looks like shit onstage!

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #4341 on: May 16, 2024, 10:15:14 PM »
Just dropped again by another 51k by the looks of it

Yep.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #4342 on: Today at 12:13:46 AM »
Some doctors have a saying, "I don't treat numbers, I treat individuals." This is not said about just TRT or HRT hormones. I don't know if this is a legitimate stance, but I've seen docs go above guidelines in psychiatry too. Like the max dosage of Vyvance amphetamine is 70mg according to the guidelines but some docs can go as high as 420mg!

Now could a serious doc say, well this guy has been on 1-2 grams of test for 2 decades, therefore he should be given 500mg to feel normal? They do sometimes but most of the time it's just clinics out to make money. Like how do they justify Anavar at any dose, but especially at like 50mg? But they do and authorities aren't stepping in. You know that Hell's Angels former president, bodybuilder Mel Chancey? The clinic he works for even prescribes E/C/A stacks. Ephedrine was never approved for weight loss in the first place. Many clinics now offer ketamine sprays too lol.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #4343 on: Today at 12:27:09 AM »
Brian likes to post things to prove himself "right" and Getbig "wrong". So just wondering if any blood tests were posted (test levels, etc).
Just curious, I may have missed it. Real TRT they pull bloods quarterly, etc (and adjust dosage to stay "in range")..

delon

• Getbig III
« Reply #4344 on: Today at 01:14:14 AM »
Brian likes to post things to prove himself "right" and Getbig "wrong". So just wondering if any blood tests were posted (test levels, etc).
Just curious, I may have missed it. Real TRT they pull bloods quarterly, etc (and adjust dosage to stay "in range")..

Here is one GR:  test >1500 which was quickly commented on, including by your good self, but dismissed by bhank as he was "prepping for the show like I told you idiots" lol

I don't need to argue you can see on my last bloodwork my PSA is normal the last 2 times (.9 and 0.8) normal range is 0-4 despite my test being over 1500 and my estradiol being high so you are just wrong Dr Jack (we know it ain't Jane)

I have no prostate issues

Hopefully my estradiol is lower now but I was bulking then

https://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=690640.50

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #4345 on: Today at 02:37:33 AM »
I think I just found the perfect posing music for Brian's next show ;D

[Chorus]
Do not test me bitch
I will use my fist
I will smack your lip
I will bust your shit

[Bridge]
Talk back one more time (just one more time)
And this will be the scene of a crime

:) :D ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4346 on: Today at 03:49:08 AM »
If I said it once,I said it a zillion times....he gets his gear the same way we all do local gym dealer or internet.

Pro-Muscles sponsors probably know him on a first name basis aka FUCKFACE!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111