Author Topic: The Avesher Show,...Coming Soon?  (Read 2577 times)

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Re: The Avesher Show,...Coming Soon?
« Reply #25 on: October 30, 2009, 10:13:00 AM »
I'd tune in.

Josh, what's an avesher?

avesher preceded disturbia,....its my online id

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: October 30, 2009, 10:32:35 AM »
avesher preceded disturbia,....its my online id

I know, but what's it mean?

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: October 30, 2009, 10:34:37 AM »
I know, but what's it mean?

oh
back in the day Dave Fisher was my favorite bodybuilder. I got to train with him and hang out with him in LA and San Diego for a bit. He was super nice and helpful. So in tribute,.....D(ave) Fi(sher)--avesher the name is at least 10 years old

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: October 30, 2009, 10:35:59 AM »
oh
back in the day Dave Fisher was my favorite bodybuilder. I got to train with him and hang out with him in LA and Sand Diego for a bit. He was super nice and helpful. So in tribute,.....D(ave) Fi(sher)--avesher the name is at least 10 years old

Ahh, clever.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #29 on: October 30, 2009, 10:53:01 AM »
avershar- i'm all for it

shoot only when you feel it
don't let it be a choir and feel you have to shoot everyday- shoot when the moment is right

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #30 on: October 30, 2009, 11:00:28 AM »
Sounds cool!......Hope you 2 go through with it.

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: October 30, 2009, 11:01:30 AM »
anyone got a vid camera they dont want anymore--ship UPS to teh avesher,......

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: October 30, 2009, 11:04:09 AM »
anyone got a vid camera they dont want anymore--ship UPS to teh avesher,......
I would but we're busy using it for other thingy thangs ;D

I use to follow my friend BNM around an take videos of him slapping down cage fighters at the bars but it became such an inconvenience that we just tap into the security cameras now ;D

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: October 30, 2009, 11:47:33 AM »
Well the Avesher Show is a go as soon as I acquire a video camera.  And I just want to let all you potential viewers out there know the initial episode is an interview with Getbig legend "Twila"

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #34 on: October 30, 2009, 04:09:00 PM »
Well the Avesher Show is a go as soon as I acquire a video camera.  And I just want to let all you potential viewers out there know the initial episode is an interview with Getbig legend "Twila"

cool.  Is Grant gonna be there?

j/k dude.   ;D

BigNickMarshall

• Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: October 30, 2009, 04:35:44 PM »
I would but we're busy using it for other thingy thangs ;D

I use to follow my friend BNM around an take videos of him slapping down cage fighters at the bars but it became such an inconvenience that we just tap into the security cameras now ;D

Remember that "cage fighter" at The Jungle that time that was bouncing?  Now that was funny.

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: October 30, 2009, 10:21:56 PM »
Remember that "cage fighter" at The Jungle that time that was bouncing?  Now that was funny.
hahahahaha! "put me in the cage with him" when you choked him out and made him shit himself was priceless ;D

That place was crazy!..........member when Chris Jericho Focked his girl in the bathroom?

Or when he claimed to fight in the rage in the cage and cut his own eye open ;D

Good times!

BigNickMarshall

• Getbig II
« Reply #37 on: October 31, 2009, 07:59:43 AM »
hahahahaha! "put me in the cage with him" when you choked him out and made him shit himself was priceless ;D

That place was crazy!..........member when Chris Jericho Focked his girl in the bathroom?

Or when he claimed to fight in the rage in the cage and cut his own eye open ;D

Good times!

The best part was after me working him that dancer tried to hand him her shoe to use as a weapon.  It was shortly after Jericho wore his old lady out in the bathroom that the other manager brought his gun to work to try to scare me away.  That place really was a trip.  Maybe we can get a guest appearance on this guy's show.  John and I talked about doing the same thing, but then realized that our every day lives would land us both in jail.

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: November 01, 2009, 09:48:50 AM »
The best part was after me working him that dancer tried to hand him her shoe to use as a weapon.  It was shortly after Jericho wore his old lady out in the bathroom that the other manager brought his gun to work to try to scare me away.  That place really was a trip.  Maybe we can get a guest appearance on this guy's show.  John and I talked about doing the same thing, but then realized that our every day lives would land us both in jail.
Hahahahaha! Dude when those 2 fat asses brought that 22 to work thinking they were all bad and you said "hey! let me check that out!" and then you unloaded the whole clip in the roll of carpet in the office downstairs was classic and would of been a trip if Avesher was there with his video camera ;D

Actually Avesher has fought in a cage with an hour notice with the hometown heavyweight champ and held his own against a trained fighter......Plus he's a crazy as fock and loves his dog more than humans like yourself.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #39 on: November 01, 2009, 09:56:41 AM »

Get 240 on board.... Set up a site and get some sponsors!!!
S