Author Topic: The Avesher Show,...Coming Soon?  (Read 2570 times)

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
The Avesher Show,...Coming Soon?
« on: October 29, 2009, 07:08:56 PM »
for gawds sake man check your pm's once in a while

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: 240 or bust
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2009, 07:10:48 PM »
yep yep

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2009, 07:55:02 PM »

240 is definitely a man who grew up on the WEST SIDE of his town
just not good enough

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • IFBB PRO www.stevenamat.com
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2009, 07:59:39 PM »
yep yep
It seems like Flex didn't enjoy his last (real) Olympia...LOL.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2009, 08:02:39 PM »
It seems like Flex didn't enjoy his last (real) Olympia...LOL.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2009, 08:06:41 PM »
That's a man with a lot of damage going on inside of him .

WOOOOSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHH

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2009, 08:07:58 PM »
r

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
The Avesher Show,...Coming Soon?
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2009, 08:09:27 PM »
So a number of people have messaged me on here, and talked to me in person in my city about this concept.  Many want me to take a video camera around and make a mini show of certain daily events in my life.  Also, part of the show would be calling out people if they dress retarded, act like idiots or absolutely anything in general that people would love to call them out on but would never consider doing. Obviously, I will approach anyone and say anything and ask any question, and capture it on video for entertainment.  Someone has said they will build a website, there was a request for a blog and all videos would be posted, unedited.  A massive part of it would be suggestions from this site on what they want to see.  I dont care what it is, I will most likely do it.  Problem is as this whole board knows I am not a real rich guy, and cant afford a video camera at the moment.   But I will work on that.  I have gotten a lot of positive feedback from this idea, am just curious what others think.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: The Avesher Show,...Coming Soon?
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2009, 08:16:38 PM »
I thought it was a good idea when you were doing it with your regular camera and pictures....why did you stop that?

It's a good idea but it might be alot of hassle.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2009, 08:18:05 PM »
I thought it was a good idea when you were doing it with your regular camera and pictures....why did you stop that?

It's a good idea but it might be alot of hassle.

I have the time--lol
I just thought with a regular camera it would be kind of weak

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2009, 08:21:18 PM »
I have the time--lol
I just thought with a regular camera it would be kind of weak
A video would bring some insight as in remarks and physical responses, should be fun.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2009, 08:32:45 PM »
So a number of people have messaged me on here, and talked to me in person in my city about this concept.  Many want me to take a video camera around and make a mini show of certain daily events in my life.  Also, part of the show would be calling out people if they dress retarded, act like idiots or absolutely anything in general that people would love to call them out on but would never consider doing. Obviously, I will approach anyone and say anything and ask any question, and capture it on video for entertainment.  Someone has said they will build a website, there was a request for a blog and all videos would be posted, unedited.  A massive part of it would be suggestions from this site on what they want to see.  I dont care what it is, I will most likely do it.  Problem is as this whole board knows I am not a real rich guy, and cant afford a video camera at the moment.   But I will work on that.  I have gotten a lot of positive feedback from this idea, am just curious what others think.

Sounds fucking great!
HAHA, RON.....

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2009, 08:43:53 PM »
I don't think encouraging you to be rude to people is a good idea. I would be interested if you did other things that would be interesting to see as social experiments; as you said yourself earlier, you have the balls to do things other people don't, so it'd be interesting to catch people's reactions to your 'awkward' behavior. Being nice in certain situations, for example, when most people would be rude or heedless: Think of a scenario in which you are likely to get ridiculed, and instead of reacting in the usual manner (i.e. fire back) you are excessively polite and try to resolve the situation in a nice manner.

But I'm not even sure about that- you've told us about your mental instability before, so it might not be a good idea, LOL (no offense). but it was only a suggestion after all- there's many interesting things you could do, as you certainly are a very interesting character (no homo). Good luck.
follow the arrows

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2009, 08:49:33 PM »
I don't think encouraging you to be rude to people is a good idea. I would be interested if you did other things that would be interesting to see as social experiments; as you said yourself earlier, you have the balls to do things other people don't, so it'd be interesting to catch people's reactions to your 'awkward' behavior. Being nice in certain situations, for example, when most people would be rude or heedless: Think of a scenario in which you are likely to get ridiculed, and instead of reacting in the usual manner (i.e. fire back) you are excessively polite and try to resolve the situation in a nice manner.

But I'm not even sure about that- you've told us about your mental instability before, so it might not be a good idea, LOL (no offense). but it was only a suggestion after all- there's many interesting things you could do, as you certainly are a very interesting character (no homo). Good luck.
Pathetic cover up.

Outed.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2009, 08:54:32 PM »
I would go for the cam in the hat and get mic'd for sound.  Carrying around a video camera is not natural and would not generate natural responses from people.

bigdarksnake

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2009, 10:45:57 PM »
I would watch that.Your posts on here are hilarious.

bigdarksnake

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2009, 10:47:44 PM »
r

Who the fuck would buy a Flex Wheeler sneaker?

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2009, 01:27:50 AM »
Who the fuck would buy a Flex Wheeler sneaker?

Ahhhh....Flex Wheeler... :-\
HAHA, RON.....

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2009, 06:56:14 AM »

This would be awesome!!  You can get one of those little Flip camcorders for like $100.  Would be cool for you to document some of your AFF dates too. 

Do this man!! Do it for Getbig!

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #19 on: October 30, 2009, 07:00:59 AM »
I would go for the cam in the hat and get mic'd for sound.  Carrying around a video camera is not natural and would not generate natural responses from people.
Hmm. Let's get a man with a history of mental issues to surreptitiously record people's responses, thereby violating their civil rights!? Sounds great! I'm in.  ;D 

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 30, 2009, 07:16:19 AM »
Hmm. Let's get a man with a history of mental issues to surreptitiously record people's responses, thereby violating their civil rights!? Sounds great! I'm in.  ;D 

The rewards outweigh the risks in this case!!   ;D

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #21 on: October 30, 2009, 07:42:29 AM »
The rewards outweigh the risks in this case!!   ;D
Yes, we must look at the bigger picture.  ;D

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: October 30, 2009, 08:46:03 AM »
I'd tune in.

Josh, what's an avesher?

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
« Reply #23 on: October 30, 2009, 08:51:32 AM »
Do it man. Show us some whores too.
U

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #24 on: October 30, 2009, 08:52:32 AM »
avershar- i'm all for it

shoot only when you feel it
don't let it be a choir and feel you have to shoot everyday- shoot when the moment is right