Author Topic: Anyone remember Rick Wayne?  (Read 16298 times)

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • IFBB PRO www.stevenamat.com
Re: Anyone remember Rick Wayne?
« Reply #50 on: October 16, 2011, 02:30:46 AM »
It really does make a difference...

Ha-ha-ha...

:D

BTW why the hell are you keeping my pic in your Timea Majorova folder???  ;D

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #51 on: October 16, 2011, 03:24:45 PM »
Ha-ha-ha...

:D

BTW why the hell are you keeping my pic in your Timea Majorova folder???  ;D

I have three accounts. The Timea one has almost reached its bandwidth. Photobucket is changing their policy also. Ive got so much of her stuff in there, I don't know if she still wants me to keep it, or if she is done with it. She still has me work on her stuff, so there is no sense really in closing it down. I would overload my hard-drive if I had to keep her stuff on my computer. When I log on, the Timea one is the first one to come up....

I originally opened the account for her way back when I started doing her Myspace graphics (which are still up BTW)

You should consider it a priveledge, Steve!! I know you two are buds.   Ha ha. If you want to be moved to one of my other accounts, I can do that, just don't expect me to keep you on my personal hard drive!

(BTW, I know you don't really care) ~ you know, that pic took a lot of work to make it look believable. Give me some props bro!

Another thing, where in the hell is she these days? She must be back in Hungary or New York. She's not spending a lot of time in So Cal anymore. I used to hear from her all the time. Hope she's O.K.

ob205

• Getbig III
« Reply #52 on: October 17, 2011, 10:50:44 AM »
"Muscle Wars" was an entertaining read.  I have to say though Rick Wayne came off as a sore loser and cited others using more being the only reason they were better and placing higher.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #53 on: October 17, 2011, 11:03:31 AM »
"Muscle Wars" was an entertaining read.  I have to say though Rick Wayne came off as a sore loser and cited others using more being the only reason they were better and placing higher.
Are you trying to say that he was "Shawn Raying" it?

yates fan

• Getbig III
« Reply #54 on: October 17, 2011, 02:41:15 PM »
can you still buy copies of musclewars?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #55 on: October 17, 2011, 02:47:47 PM »
can you still buy copies of musclewars?
Check E-Bay

TheTrueVictor

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
« Reply #56 on: October 17, 2011, 04:13:36 PM »
Bob Kennedy always said Rick was one of bodybuilding's greatest writers.

I take what he says with a grain of salt. True, his articles were entertaining, but he either took credit for something he shouldn't have or he embellishes stories.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: October 19, 2011, 09:43:18 PM »

I have three accounts. The Timea one has almost reached its bandwidth. Photobucket is changing their policy also. Ive got so much of her stuff in there, I don't know if she still wants me to keep it, or if she is done with it. She still has me work on her stuff, so there is no sense really in closing it down. I would overload my hard-drive if I had to keep her stuff on my computer. When I log on, the Timea one is the first one to come up....

I originally opened the account for her way back when I started doing her Myspace graphics (which are still up BTW)

You should consider it a priveledge, Steve!! I know you two are buds.   Ha ha. If you want to be moved to one of my other accounts, I can do that, just don't expect me to keep you on my personal hard drive!

(BTW, I know you don't really care) ~ you know, that pic took a lot of work to make it look believable. Give me some props bro!

Another thing, where in the hell is she these days? She must be back in Hungary or New York. She's not spending a lot of time in So Cal anymore. I used to hear from her all the time. Hope she's O.K.
She's alright as I know, but last time I spoke with her in person in 2008... We did photo shoots together in 2006.

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: October 19, 2011, 09:45:05 PM »
 ;)

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #60 on: October 19, 2011, 10:44:39 PM »