Author Topic: I Called It Before It Even Started...Simply Amazing!  (Read 2770 times)

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
Re: I Called It Before It Even Started...Simply Amazing!
« Reply #25 on: June 17, 2008, 07:03:29 AM »
What I like is the fact that it seems everyone is still pulling for Tiger.  When you look at the real dynasty teams - Jordan's Bulls, late 90s Yankees, recent Pats...etc... you always see people rooting for them to lose.  But not with Tiger.

People love rooting for the underdog, so it would seem there'd be a ton of people pulling for Rocco.  Maybe there was, but NOBODY I spoke with didn't want Tiger to win.  Maybe they're just appreciating the greatness.

I was pulling for Rocco
 :'(
:

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #26 on: June 17, 2008, 09:59:53 PM »
Even people who don't follow golf we're watching.

haha you probably spoke to one or two people that said this and now you think a lot of people were doing the same

E
E

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: June 18, 2008, 10:20:12 AM »
haha you probably spoke to one or two people that said this and now you think a lot of people were doing the same

E
alot of people are doing the same...you can research it my friend, just like if the spurs and the pistons had been in the finals less would have watched it...ppl like watching tiger play golf bud

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #28 on: June 18, 2008, 11:38:12 AM »
alot of people are doing the same...you can research it my friend, just like if the spurs and the pistons had been in the finals less would have watched it...ppl like watching tiger play golf bud

nobody in pittsburgh watched it just to see tiger, they watched it because rocco mediate is a local guy

E
E