Author Topic: What is the true secret of Jaguar Enterprises?  (Read 13619 times)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Re: What is the true secret of Jaguar Enterprises?
« Reply #150 on: June 21, 2008, 08:09:23 PM »
Just another gimmik/hukster trying to sell bullshit products to the gullible.

In ancient Chinese sanskrit, the symbol that represents a crisis, when flipped around, translates to opportunity.

BTW, either you actually know something completely new to the world of linguistic genetic classification or you are talking nonsense: what the fuck is Chinese Sanskrit? They are entirely separate languages and not even remotely related to each other in a genetic sense. One belongs to the Sino-Tibetan family, the other to the Indo-European family. Explain the statement.
I hate the State.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #151 on: June 21, 2008, 10:18:52 PM »

BTW, either you actually know something completely new to the world of linguistic genetic classification or you are talking nonsense: what the fuck is Chinese Sanskrit? They are entirely separate languages and not even remotely related to each other in a genetic sense. One belongs to the Sino-Tibetan family, the other to the Indo-European family. Explain the statement.

Carlyn Duffy sat me down one afternoon in 1986 and explained to me that in "Ancient Chinese Sanskrit" etc., etc...,
(yes Hugo ...more name dropping). In any event, whether the two are related or not, irrelevant for the purposes of my statement. The point is "When one door closes, ...another one always opens." The problem is we spend so much time looking at the door that's closed, ...we quite frequently miss the one that's open. Stop looking at the door that's closed and look at the one right in front of you that's open. That's the point.
w

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #152 on: June 21, 2008, 10:28:11 PM »
Carlyn Duffy sat me down one afternoon in 1986 and explained to me that in "Ancient Chinese Sanskrit" etc., etc...,
(yes Hugo ...more name dropping). In any event, whether the two are related or not, irrelevant for the purposes of my statement. The point is "When one door closes, ...another one always opens." The problem is we spend so much time looking at the door that's closed, ...we quite frequently miss the one that's open. Stop looking at the door that's closed and look at the one right in front of you that's open. That's the point.

More mumbo jumbo spouting. The fact that you give false accounts of what otherwise should be factual information further discredits you. With every word you write you besmirch yourself ever more effectively, ever consistently.
I hate the State.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: June 21, 2008, 10:56:18 PM »
More mumbo jumbo spouting. The fact that you give false accounts of what otherwise should be factual information further discredits you. With every word you write you besmirch yourself ever more effectively, ever consistently.

If you say so...
w

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: June 22, 2008, 06:47:27 AM »

She has still not adressed the fact that the odds of her having a 160 IQ with her ethnicity is between 1:100000 (probably more like 1:1000000) and 1:3000000. A little unlikely, eh? ;D

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #155 on: June 22, 2008, 08:42:56 AM »
She has still not adressed the fact that the odds of her having a 160 IQ with her ethnicity is between 1:100000 (probably more like 1:1000000) and 1:3000000. A little unlikely, eh? ;D

Indeed.
I hate the State.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: June 22, 2008, 07:38:50 PM »
Indeed.

When somebody makes a claim that puts them somewhere between one in a million and one in three million (check the stats Jag, your claims truly makes you one in a million or more due to your ethnicity), all while displaying none of the traits of being that one, it makes you kind of wonder.

Debussey can state with a high degree of certainty that she is basically lying, or basing her claims on a bogus test.

Tapper

• Getbig IV
  • You're an SMF!
« Reply #157 on: June 22, 2008, 07:52:47 PM »
Come on Jag. I see you've read this a number of times and now you're avoiding it.

Give the people what they want.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #158 on: June 23, 2008, 04:54:47 AM »
Jag, a point about the lingual confusion is that you was sold into it on a false premise.

This false premise gets transferred to all your "customers" (if you reverse the Chinese glyph for "customers" the glyph means "victims").

Out of curiosity, did Carlyn Duffy also tell you that you have an IQ of 160?
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: June 23, 2008, 05:38:55 AM »
Jag, a point about the lingual confusion is that you was sold into it on a false premise.

This false premise gets transferred to all your "customers" (if you reverse the Chinese glyph for "customers" the glyph means "victims").

Out of curiosity, did Carlyn Duffy also tell you that you have an IQ of 160?
BLAM!!!!!  LEFT HOOK RIGHT HOOK JAB JAB UPPERCUT UPPERCUT KNOCKOUT!!!! 

Don't get up Jag, you've just been waylayed by Superman :D

Nice...

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: June 23, 2008, 06:56:14 AM »
Since the chance of her lying is 999999 out of one million or more, it is safe to assume that she might have been lying about other things as well or at least "twisting the truth" (= lying) ::)

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #161 on: June 23, 2008, 04:42:16 PM »

;D ;D
ANCIENT CHINESE SANSKRIT, BITCH!!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM!

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #162 on: June 23, 2008, 04:44:39 PM »

Life is what you make it based on the choices you make. In ancient Chinese sanskrit, the symbol that represents a crisis, when flipped around, translates to opportunity. And the bigger the crisis ...the bigger the opportunity. Where there's a problem, you provide a solution, ...and I don't view providing real solutions to people, that solve their problems as preying on them. I consider it helping them. Information is power. Without it, people are unable to make informed decisions. But those who gather together in a pack to bully, libel, slander, stalk, and censor some people's efforts to inform and share information in order to restrict others' access to solid information, thereby disempowering them... those are the real predators.... the vultures and crows who encircle waiting to steal good seed before it sprouts. Those are the real predators, and anyone who allows people like that to mislead them, ...well, they'll only have the predators and themselves to thank for their lots in life when the flood waters start rising.

HAHAHAHA  ;D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #163 on: June 25, 2008, 07:51:30 AM »

No need to print that in 80 point font. I understood that a long time ago.
So no one believes I have a 160 IQ. That's fine. no skin off my nose.

Are you seriously saying you have the IQ of Albert Einstein? 

"Einstein was considered to 'only' have an IQ of about 160."

http://wilderdom.com/intelligence/IQWhatScoresMean.html

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: June 25, 2008, 10:21:49 AM »

roflmao...  nice :)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: June 25, 2008, 10:37:04 AM »
 :o

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: June 26, 2008, 02:53:48 PM »

When somebody makes a claim that puts them somewhere between one in a million and one in three million (check the stats Jag, your claims truly makes you one in a million or more due to your ethnicity), all while displaying none of the traits of being that one, it makes you kind of wonder.

Debussey can state with a high degree of certainty that she is basically lying, or basing her claims on a bogus test.

OMG, ...is this thread STILL going on?  :o
Seriously people, ...some of you need to get a life.  :-\
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: June 26, 2008, 03:00:42 PM »

:o wtf?!

{blush}   :-[   oh poop! ...I made a mistake.   :-[  It's actually 140, not 160.

My mistake. It's only 140. I knew it was a number that just barely squeeked me into the category of "genius", but I'm not claiming to be on the same level as Einstein. It's no big deal, it's just a number that represents potential.

Thanks for posting that link BB.
w

Tapper

• Getbig IV
  • You're an SMF!
« Reply #168 on: June 26, 2008, 03:09:15 PM »
Because every "Genius" forgets that their IQ is 140.

::)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #169 on: June 26, 2008, 08:40:45 PM »

{blush}   :-[   oh poop! ...I made a mistake.   :-[  It's actually 140, not 160.

My mistake. It's only 140. I knew it was a number that just barely squeeked me into the category of "genius", but I'm not claiming to be on the same level as Einstein. It's no big deal, it's just a number that represents potential.

Stop lying you twat. You forgot it just happened to be 20 points lower? HAHAHAHA, yeah that's it. Or is it that you realized that trying to place yourself on par with Einstein was a massive self owning?  ;)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #170 on: June 26, 2008, 08:49:28 PM »

Funny as hell; keep it coming Jaguar Charlaprises.

I had a student the other day claiming it had an IQ of 169. That was funny too.

I hate the State.

Faust

• Getbig IV
  • It's a league game, Smokey
« Reply #171 on: June 27, 2008, 01:15:40 AM »
Haha, just read this thread.

Maybe in ancient chinese sanskrit (very popular in Dubai, India), if you flip 160 you get 75.
$

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: June 27, 2008, 01:59:26 AM »
{blush}  :-[ Oh man, ...I can just see this now. You'all are never gonna let me live this down are you? {lol}

1st of all, IQ really means nothing to me. If it did, I probably would have remembered it.
2nd I had no idea Einstein's IQ was 160. When I read that, I realized there was no way I was on par with Einstein.
3rd I know my IQ is the bare minimum that places me in the 'genius' category by the skin of my teeth. When I saw the link BB posted, I realized the number was infact 140 and not 160. It was an error on my part. Even a genius like me can make the occasional error.  ;)
w

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: June 27, 2008, 02:26:31 AM »
Stop lying you twat. You forgot it just happened to be 20 points lower? HAHAHAHA, yeah that's it. Or is it that you realized that trying to place yourself on par with Einstein was a massive self owning?  ;)
This thread is priceless.   :)  Lol, "stop lying you twat" hahahahaha

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #174 on: June 27, 2008, 02:36:23 AM »
{blush}  :-[ Oh man, ...I can just see this now. You'all are never gonna let me live this down are you? {lol}

1st of all, IQ really means nothing to me. If it did, I probably would have remembered it.
2nd I had no idea Einstein's IQ was 160. When I read that, I realized there was no way I was on par with Einstein.
3rd I know my IQ is the bare minimum that places me in the 'genius' category by the skin of my teeth. When I saw the link BB posted, I realized the number was infact 140 and not 160. It was an error on my part. Even a genius like me can make the occasional error.  ;)
1st of all, if it really doesn't mean anything to you, why did you draw that impressive number to shoot down Deicide?  LOL, you're still lying...
2nd bullshit, you were all over the net looking up shit about IQ.  You're only singing this tune now because of the grand p'wnage the Einstein perspective hits you with here.
3rd you are a pathological liar :)