Author Topic: What is the true secret of Jaguar Enterprises?  (Read 13651 times)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: What is the true secret of Jaguar Enterprises?
« Reply #125 on: June 21, 2008, 02:13:54 AM »
You needed me to specify America over Canada for that answer LOLOL...  BRILLIANT!!!!  Come on now, if you had to make a living, in America during that time, what would it be Jag...  do tell :)

Even though such a question is impossible to answer, I'll humour you and answer your question.
I'd like to say... probably an entrepreneur working alongside Annie Malone or Sarah Breedlove. aka CJ Walker.

Are you happy now that you got an answer.

I would say I'm off to bed now, ...but Tapper might interpret that as more spam.  :-X
w

Tapper

• Getbig IV
  • You're an SMF!
« Reply #126 on: June 21, 2008, 02:18:39 AM »
....selling MPG caps to the Native Americans.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #127 on: June 21, 2008, 02:20:25 AM »
160 IQ
I hate the State.

24KT

• Getbig V
w

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #129 on: June 21, 2008, 02:34:42 AM »
YES!

You are the only one who believes it.
I hate the State.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: June 21, 2008, 02:39:08 AM »
You are the only one who believes it.

No need to print that in 80 point font. I understood that a long time ago.
So no one believes I have a 160 IQ. That's fine. no skin off my nose.
w

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #131 on: June 21, 2008, 02:49:06 AM »

Provide some evidence for your claim lest all the counterevidence further discredit your already tawdry and tarnished reputation.
I hate the State.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: June 21, 2008, 02:50:12 AM »
Even though such a question is impossible to answer, I'll humour you and answer your question.
I'd like to say... probably an entrepreneur working alongside Annie Malone or Sarah Breedlove. aka CJ Walker.

Are you happy now that you got an answer.
Oh yes... You delivered :)

A HUGE FRACKING LAUGH!!!!!!!!

I received a little pm today with some somewhat humorous info which provides a little insight into your character.  So while you fancy yourself something special, the reality is quite different... and predictable :)

Jaguar Enterprises    Papar profil
  Lagi pilihan 25 Apr 2003, 13:12 

Kumpulan berita: alt.health
Daripada: immune_stren...@yahoo.ca (Jaguar Enterprises)
Tarikh: 25 Apr 2003 12:12:23 -0700
Tempatan: Jum 25 Apr 2003 13:12
Tajuk: Re: Healthy ways to prevent SARS
Balas kepada pengarang | Kirim Semula | Cetak | Mesej individu | Papar yang asal | Laporkan mesej ini | Cari mesej daripada pengarang ini

andrew_...@hotmail.com (Andrew M) wrote in message <news:e270bcda.0304161130.3e31 8977@posting.google.com>...
> Good day,

> I had a question to be asked to anybody who might know on how to maybe
> prevent yourself from getting the SARS virus?  Could you take any
> natural vitamins that would help to boost your immune system and fight
> of corona viruses?

[POSTED & EMAILED]

Dear Andrew, (and all other concerned and/or interested parties)

In answer to your question, Yes, you most certainly can.
There is infact something that can be done in this fight against SARS.
We must maintain a strong healthy immune system.

Where I live in Toronto Canada, aka North America's ground zero for
SARS, all the deaths that have occurred, took place in the very
elderly, or those with an already compromised immune systems due to
various health challenges. Those with strong immune systems that have
become infected fully recovered.

There is much we can do to protect ourselves and fight back. One such
weapon in our arsenal is lingzhi -- a chinese herb, which from what I
understand is unfortunately completely sold out in Hong Kong at the
moment. Consider the recent article which appeared in a chinese
newspaper: (For those who can read Chinese, the article is available
for viewing at http://www.members.aol.com/Nanoglobal/private/fightSARS.html
 with an English translation at the bottom of the page.)

Before I continue further, I must disclose that I am a distributor of
the herbal supplement I mention (which btw is available in both liquid
& cap formulations)

With so many cases of SARS emerging worldwide, it's very important
that the knowledge about this product be shared with as many people as
possible, while there is still time to affect the changes we need to
in order to protect ourselves.

This upcoming Monday, April 28, 2003  at 10:00 pm Eastern Time / 7:00
pm Pacific, will see a very important doctor's conference call taking
place.

Dr. Chris Meletis, the Chief Medical Officer of the National
Naturopathic College in the USA, will make a special presentation to
my colleagues, fellow distributors of lingzhi, and other interested
individuals and health professionals, to specifically address the only
known defense available to the current world health crisis relating to
SARS.

Dr. Meletis will help explain and discuss the issue of strengthening
our natural immune system as the primary option currently available to
us, our family, our friends and associates to help protect us from
SARS and other infectious diseases.

You are more than welcome to listen in on that call, as he will be
sharing very valueable information.

If you would like to listen in to this call, send me an email to: info
@ jaguarenterprises.biz (remove spaces) and I will respond back with
the phone number as well as the private pin code you will need to
access the call.

Hope that Helps,
Judi
info @ jaguarenterprises.biz (remove spaces)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: June 21, 2008, 03:05:40 AM »
My guess is Jag, that your biggest regret of the last 3 years is not jumping at the opportunity Hurricane Katrina delivered to the more despicable money vultures out there.  You seem to have a pattern for attempting to prey on crisis.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #134 on: June 21, 2008, 03:12:19 AM »
My guess is Jag, that your biggest regret of the last 3 years is not jumping at the opportunity Hurricane Katrina delivered to the more despicable money vultures out there.  You seem to have a pattern for attempting to prey on crisis.

Awesome stuff Hugo... :)

Fully exposed for the fraud that she is!
I hate the State.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: June 21, 2008, 03:15:58 AM »

omg, I'm fucking dying here lol :D

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #136 on: June 21, 2008, 03:50:38 AM »
http://www.jaguarenterprises.net/

Interesting....her site has protections against copying and pasting...

What are you trying to hide hukster?
I hate the State.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #137 on: June 21, 2008, 04:09:00 AM »
Wow, nice one Hugo! :o

"Judi" is pure evil, and I'm confident a minus sign should be placed before 160 to represent her IQ.

Amazing that everything they sells preys on fear :-\
الاسلام هو شيطانية

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: June 21, 2008, 08:12:31 AM »

You got caught lying. Just admit it.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: June 21, 2008, 12:46:29 PM »
Oh yes... You delivered :)

A HUGE FRACKING LAUGH!!!!!!!!

I received a little pm today with some somewhat humorous info which provides a little insight into your character.  So while you fancy yourself something special, the reality is quite different... and predictable :)

{Snipped for brevity's sake}

I honestly don't see where the big AHA moment is. Have I missed it?
I've discussed this before. There's no snake oil involved. The lingzhi mushroom aka Reishi mushroom, latin name Ganoderma lucidum was a tremendous arsenal in the battle against SARs. I lived through the epidemic up here. In an era of emerging diseases to which there was no known cure, the best defense was to maintain a strong immune system.

That's what the Lingzhi did. it boosted & supported immune system health and built up reflexive chi energy.
It also tasted like absolute %$#^%$#$% I can't even repeat it, with a consistency of bland lumpy tapioca, but it did a body good. it was horrid at first, ...but after a while, it became an acquired tase and you could normally swig down a bottle in one of two gulps. it was best cold though. Room temperature brought the taste out too well.  :-X

Do a little research on Ganoderma lucidum and you will see for yourself how powerful an immune booster it is.

It is extremely difficult to cultivate, and at one point in history, a man or woman could be executed for even picking one. At the time, I was working with a company that had discovered a way to reproduce them using cutting edge nanotechnology. A particular hong kong multi-millionaire an OEM manufacturer whose products you probably use everyday was visiting his son at university. While there he popped into one of tthe depts and started discussing the avenues of research they were exploring. One particular one he found extremely impressive and he chose to fund their research further. This was at Xinghua University <sp?>, and as a result, of funding that research, he also got control and had complete ownership of the breakthroughs that sprang forth from it.  They had made breakthroughs in nanotechnology which he used to start a company, that marketed products incorporating nanotechnology research breakthroughs. One of those products was Lingzhi Essence derived from the lingzhi mushroom. No secret there. unfortunately the company did not last. He was at his heart a corporate guy who never quite understood the networking animal IMO, but interestingly enough, when it was announced he was pulling the plug on the venture, ...customers all over Canada, USA, and Australia got cut off! HA! Distributors refused to sell them the products because they were hoarding them for themselves. Distributors were calling each other from all over the world trying to buy up what remaining inventory any other distributor might have, but very few were willing to part with what remained of their inventories. That's the testament of a good product.

That particular venture didn't go too well, but the product was fabulous.

We had doctors recommending these products to their patients. So....?
We had doctors discussing this product with other doctors on conference calls. So...?
We invited people to listen in on the conference calls, and for those with the technical and/or advanced knowledge, they listened in on the conference calls doctors had between themselves. So...? This is an mindblowing disclosure how?

That I've sold these products in the past is no secret. Infact I think OzmO and I had a rather lengthy discussion on here about that a while back.  I revealed I had hesitations about the mgmt team in place, but his infrastructure was so strong, and his ties to china so strong that I felt he would be the one to provide us access into the Chinese market. You're revealing absolutely "no secrets" that I have not previously disclosed on here.

I've also made no secret that I have been establishing networks of loyal customers from around the world, from who I derive residual income through repeat sales for the past 17 years. People don't continue to buy products that aren't doing what they claim.
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: June 21, 2008, 12:50:33 PM »

That is a libelous and actionable statement.
Please explain what fraud is involved?
If you cannnot back up your statement, please kindly delete your post before it is deleted for you.
w

Tapper

• Getbig IV
  • You're an SMF!
« Reply #141 on: June 21, 2008, 01:08:03 PM »
please kindly delete your post before it is deleted for you.

No. It wont be deleted. Again, you think you have the right to decide what should be considered fit for the public to view.

Not your job, Jag.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: June 21, 2008, 01:47:46 PM »

I guess it all comes down to how soon one chooses to open their eyes.

"The rich don't exploit people, it's only the ignorant, and intellectually uninformed about current affairs and world events that do." -- Robert Kiyosaki.  Next you're gonna tell me that even though Noah knew the rains were coming, ...and took the time to inform people and share his knowledge (even though they laughed at him and tried to discredit him) that he exploited people by building his ark? They had a long standing open invitation to join him. Just because they were swept away in the floods for being too close minded, or more determined to ridicule Noah, ...or worse, willing to let those who ridiculed Noah do their thinking for them, ...don't blame Noah that they found themselves in a pickle.  What you refer to as preying on crisis, others might consider strategically positioning oneself to NOT be crushed by forces bigger than you.

As I've said in the past and you've chosen to delete from the political board...

There are forces in this world that are bigger than us.
These forces will either crush us, or push us into success.
We can ignore the coming storm, even rail against it, ...or we can learn how to dance in the rain.

I've always prefered singing and dancing in the rain than cursing the storm.

Life is what you make it based on the choices you make. In ancient Chinese sanskrit, the symbol that represents a crisis, when flipped around, translates to opportunity. And the bigger the crisis ...the bigger the opportunity. Where there's a problem, you provide a solution, ...and I don't view providing real solutions to people, that solve their problems as preying on them. I consider it helping them. Information is power. Without it, people are unable to make informed decisions. But those who gather together in a pack to bully, libel, slander, stalk, and censor some people's efforts to inform and share information in order to restrict others' access to solid information, thereby disempowering them... those are the real predators.... the vultures and crows who encircle waiting to steal good seed before it sprouts. Those are the real predators, and anyone who allows people like that to mislead them, ...well, they'll only have the predators and themselves to thank for their lots in life when the flood waters start rising.
w

Tapper

• Getbig IV
  • You're an SMF!
« Reply #143 on: June 21, 2008, 01:52:21 PM »
LMFAO!!!!!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: June 21, 2008, 01:54:27 PM »
{Snipped for brevity's sake}

I honestly don't see where the big AHA moment is. Have I missed it?
yea you missed the point.  How'd that happen with your 160IQ? :D  Nordic didn't miss it, he hit right to the point :)  With the type of person you are, I'm not shocked you wouldn't get it.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: June 21, 2008, 02:00:15 PM »
yea you missed the point.  How'd that happen with your 160IQ? :D  Nordic didn't miss it, he hit right to the point :)  With the type of person you are, I'm not shocked you wouldn't get it.

I guess if my IQ was a bit lower, I might have gotten it. Oh well. c'ést la vie
w

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: June 21, 2008, 02:01:48 PM »
I guess it all comes down to how soon one chooses to open their eyes.

"The rich don't exploit people, it's only the ignorant, and intellectually uninformed about current affairs and world events that do." -- Robert Kiyosaki.  Next you're gonna tell me that even though Noah knew the rains were coming, ...and took the time to inform people and share his knowledge (even though they laughed at him and tried to discredit him) that he exploited people by building his ark? They had a long standing open invitation to join him. Just because they were swept away in the floods for being too close minded, or more determined to ridicule Noah, ...or worse, willing to let those who ridiculed Noah do their thinking for them, ...don't blame Noah that they found themselves in a pickle.  What you refer to as preying on crisis, others might consider strategically positioning oneself to NOT be crushed by forces bigger than you.

As I've said in the past and you've chosen to delete from the political board...

There are forces in this world that are bigger than us.
These forces will either crush us, or push us into success.
We can ignore the coming storm, even rail against it, ...or we can learn how to dance in the rain.

I've always prefered singing and dancing in the rain than cursing the storm.

Life is what you make it based on the choices you make. In ancient Chinese sanskrit, the symbol that represents a crisis, when flipped around, translates to opportunity. And the bigger the crisis ...the bigger the opportunity. Where there's a problem, you provide a solution, ...and I don't view providing real solutions to people, that solve their problems as preying on them. I consider it helping them. Information is power. Without it, people are unable to make informed decisions. But those who gather together in a pack to bully, libel, slander, stalk, and censor some people's efforts to inform and share information in order to restrict others' access to solid information, thereby disempowering them... those are the real predators.... the vultures and crows who encircle waiting to steal good seed before it sprouts. Those are the real predators, and anyone who allows people like that to mislead them, ...well, they'll only have the predators and themselves to thank for their lots in life when the flood waters start rising.
LOL that's a deep tank of BS you're swiming in right there.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: June 21, 2008, 02:04:43 PM »
I guess if my IQ was a bit lower, I might have gotten it. Oh well. c'ést la vie
so we're working on a reversed IQ scale?  That makes you dumber than a rock; thanks for clearing that up for us!   :D

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: June 21, 2008, 02:18:08 PM »
so we're working on a reversed IQ scale?  That makes you dumber than a rock; thanks for clearing that up for us!   :D

W8tlftr has frequently refered to me as "A rock with lips" ... maybe it fits?
w

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: June 21, 2008, 04:56:04 PM »
W8tlftr has frequently refered to me as "A rock with lips" ... maybe it fits?

"A stupid liar" would be a better name for you.

:)