Author Topic: Attorney General candidate in Chicago robbed at gunpoint.  (Read 2664 times)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Attorney General candidate in Chicago robbed at gunpoint.
« on: January 12, 2018, 03:10:53 PM »
Interesting how they don’t provide a description. Maybe it was dark. Oh wait, it happened in the middle of the afternoon:

Candidate for Illinois attorney general robbed at gunpoint - Chicago Tribune

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-met-illinois-attorney-general-candidate-robbed-20180111-story.html

The robbery took place about 3:25 p.m. in the 4600 block of North Albany Avenue in Albany Park, when three men in their early 20s approached them, according to a law-enforcement source.

The gunman and two other men robbed Goldstein and four others of camera equipment and their cellphones before they ran away, the law enforcement source said. As of Thursday evening, no one was in custody, police said.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
🤣🤣🤣🤣

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Re: Attorney General candidate in Chicago robbed at gunpoint.
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2018, 09:12:51 PM »
Interesting how they don’t provide a description. Maybe it was dark. Oh wait, it happened in the middle of the afternoon:

Candidate for Illinois attorney general robbed at gunpoint - Chicago Tribune

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-met-illinois-attorney-general-candidate-robbed-20180111-story.html

The robbery took place about 3:25 p.m. in the 4600 block of North Albany Avenue in Albany Park, when three men in their early 20s approached them, according to a law-enforcement source.

The gunman and two other men robbed Goldstein and four others of camera equipment and their cellphones before they ran away, the law enforcement source said. As of Thursday evening, no one was in custody, police said.

I'm pretty certain they provided more of a description. The summary is an overall view of what took place.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2018, 10:20:51 PM »
Chicago's gun laws are flawless and they deter crime. The problem is lack of gun control signage. The gang members and rapists would stop carrying illegal guns if they were notified properly. However, the signage would lead to further problems because two thirds of people in Chicago (especially the ones robbing candidates for  attorney general in broad day light) are illiterate. The moral of the story is don't go to Chicago.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2018, 01:32:28 AM »
I'm pretty certain they provided more of a description. The summary is an overall view of what took place.

They did. The description just wasn’t released to the public. I wonder why?

“Police described the three suspects as between 20 and 24 years old. They did not release a detailed description of the suspects.”

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2018, 08:33:12 AM »

“Police described the three suspects as between 20 and 24 years old. They did not release a detailed description of the suspects.”

Americas new standard...its "Racist" to provide FACTS.
real men= no rubbers

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2018, 09:10:37 AM »
The bulletin went out like this: " the suspects are human, 20-65 years old, gender undetermined, wearing clothing"

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2018, 09:12:00 AM »
Americas new standard...its "Racist" to provide FACTS.

The Democrats are going with a narrative that crime is down in the big cities. This type of thing isn’t a good look for them.

That said, it’s pretty fucking disgusting that they wouldn’t give descriptions of dangerous criminals that are still on the loose and are a menace to the public.

The bulletin went out like this: " the suspects are human, 20-65 years old, gender undetermined, wearing clothing"

This is what that type of policing gets you:

Carjackings skyrocket in Chicago in 2017 — to highest level in at least 10 years - Chicago Tribune

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-met-chicago-carjackings-2017-story.html

You’re seeing this kind of thing in a lot of the big cities. The Dindus  have nothing to left to rob in their own shithole areas and are now branching out:

Both high-crime and trendy Chicago neighborhoods see surge in carjackings - Chicago Tribune
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-met-carjackings-rising-chicago-20171031-story.html

TheGrinch

• Getbig V

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2018, 10:50:32 AM »

1. It was 3 young men
2. It was in Chicago
3. The politician was purposely in the bad part of Chicago taking pictures for a campaign
4. Saying at that point they were black, would be like having to tell the public they were alive at the time of the robbery. It is self evident

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2018, 10:56:54 AM »
1. It was 3 young men
2. It was in Chicago
3. The politician was purposely in the bad part of Chicago taking pictures for a campaign
4. Saying at that point they were black, would be like having to tell the public they were alive at the time of the robbery. It is self evident

So you just assume the criminals were black? And by “the bad part” you mean the black part? Sounds pretty racist to me. Chicago is only 33% Black.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2018, 12:38:06 PM »
1. It was 3 young men
2. It was in Chicago

Racist post reported.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2018, 12:41:58 PM »
1. It was 3 young men
2. It was in Chicago
Another questionable post from this guy. Interesting.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2018, 01:50:08 PM »
And if we assume that the guys were black do we also assume that there’s no need to give a further description because all black guys look alike?

SCRUBS

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2018, 03:29:19 PM »
So you just assume the criminals were black? And by “the bad part” you mean the black part? Sounds pretty racist to me. Chicago is only 33% Black.

That`s the acceptable kind of racism, the liberal kind....

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2018, 03:46:52 PM »
That`s the acceptable kind of racism, the liberal kind....

interesting, the boards are full of horribly racial and racist posts.. not a peep.. until...

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2018, 03:52:54 PM »
http://www.cleveland.com/metro/index.ssf/2017/12/man_robbed_at_gunpoint_in_trem.html

There is a random report of a armed robbery, no description given as well. Perhaps they felt there is no value in giving a detailed description at that point

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2018, 03:54:24 PM »
http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2017/12/man_robbed_of_rolex_at_gunpoin.html

another, maybe it's just not that unusual? No ulterior motives?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2018, 04:15:04 PM »
Chicago is a liberal s hole.

SCRUBS

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2018, 04:46:10 PM »
interesting, the boards are full of horribly racial and racist posts.. not a peep.. until...

So perdictable, point out other bad behavior to condone your own bad behavior..

Gotta love racist cops.....

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2018, 09:14:30 PM »
So perdictable, point out other bad behavior to condone your own bad behavior..

Gotta love racist cops.....

gotta love fallacies....

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2018, 09:15:22 PM »
and speaking of predictable...yeah.. no one saw that coming.. ::)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 13, 2018, 09:54:48 PM »
https://www.northjersey.com/story/news/paterson-press/2017/12/21/man-robbed-gunpoint-downtown-paterson/972957001/

I guess my point is, it is not uncommon, hasn't been for quite some time, for news media to not broadcast race. Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't. The robbery of the AG in Chicago, my point was, is not unsual

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #24 on: January 14, 2018, 05:40:59 AM »
https://www.northjersey.com/story/news/paterson-press/2017/12/21/man-robbed-gunpoint-downtown-paterson/972957001/

I guess my point is, it is not uncommon, hasn't been for quite some time, for news media to not broadcast race. Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't. The robbery of the AG in Chicago, my point was, is not unsual

You’re moving the goalposts. In the article you posted they didn’t give the description but they didn’t say that the police didn’t give the description. In the article I posted they did.

In the article Mobil posted, they said that they didn’t want to release the video because it would possibly offend minorities. I could go on for an hour with everything that is wrong with that. I can’t think of a better example of the mental illness that is liberalism.