Author Topic: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers  (Read 258349 times)

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
Re: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers
« Reply #7550 on: April 26, 2023, 04:22:50 AM »
They had us basically on a cement floor backstage I didn’t have a pillow or a blanket or a cooler or anything I was not prepared to stay until 10pm I felt like shit and I had to work the next day and I was asking my girl to drive the entire way so we left.

No one cares, you lost.

Also big laughs at the quoted portion. Hankins needed his blanky and a snack.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #7551 on: April 26, 2023, 04:31:37 AM »
No one cares, you lost.

Also big laughs at the quoted portion. Hankins needed his blanky and a snack.

What did I lose exactly? If I had stayed and had gotten 2nd or even 1st would that have changed anything? I could clearly see I was at least 2nd would staying all night and getting fired from my job have somehow made my physique better? I told you guys I was in 2nd after prelims and it wasn’t close to 3rd and you guys all called me a liar. Said I would t have left if that was the case well it was the case and I did leave. I told the truth. It wasn’t worth staying another 8 hours for a plastic trophy/medal I had to work Monday. But somehow if I stayed and had been declared better than the tall guy who was out I of shape that would somehow change my life as I could claim 2nd in a big show? Are you going to claim that guy is a better bodybuilder than me now? You are all confused the point is to get in shape the medals are just someone else’s arbitrary opinion I was clearly in shape. I showed that when the high def comparison pics come out I will have some good ones. But I had other responsibilities I could not stay all damn night waiting through 200 bikini chics to get on stage for another 60 seconds.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7552 on: April 26, 2023, 04:36:51 AM »
What delusion I was clearly in 2nd after prelims it wasn’t worth waiting around all fucking night for a 2nd place trophy. They had us basically on a cement floor backstage I didn’t have a pillow or a blanket or a cooler or anything I was not prepared to stay until 10pm I felt like shit and I had to work the next day and I was asking my girl to drive the entire way so we left. If I go next year I will know better and stay Sunday night and take off Monday that want an option this year. I still saw the competitors and how I lined up there was nothing left to learn by staying all night. Unfortunately I have a job and I needed to be ready to work at 7am.

None of that changes the fact that I looked great then and I look great now. You guys said I couldn’t get in shape and wouldn’t get on stage I did both. You also claimed I would be the worst one there and I wasn’t staying 8 more hours to get a plastic medal wouldn’t have changed anything other than putting my girl in a bad spot as we both would have missed out jobs on Monday as she can’t drive all night with a stigmatism.

move on...... tell us about what contest you plan on quitting next.... you looked like a totally pussy w this past effort.... idk how you could even show your face here honestly after quittung out like you did.... shove the excuses up your ass... when the strict curl web of lie going to begin? itll be fun to watch you fail at that too!!!

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #7553 on: April 26, 2023, 04:38:08 AM »
What did I lose exactly? If I had stayed and had gotten 2nd or even 1st would that have changed anything?

This is what you wrote at the start of this -

Fine you guys are right why argue about scaled pics with each other. I will be competing at the Charlotte Pro Am April 23rd in the over 40 classic physique division. That is a 212lb weigh for me based on height. You guys can't claim I didn't have a good lineup if I win as you are all invited to come compete against me. It is a month away I just renewed my NPC card today. I will say I took today off due to shoulder pain in my bad shoulder however yeah I do think I can win the over 40 classic physique division with the muscle I have now just tightening up a few more pounds.

I think me winning is at least even money but let's find out

In the end, you couldn't even finish. There are no asterisks in the sport of thongs. You might as well have stayed home, and played in your pool.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #7554 on: April 26, 2023, 04:49:54 AM »
What did I lose exactly? If I had stayed and had gotten 2nd or even 1st would that have changed anything?

You left early because you knew the NPC would take pics at finals and we would end up seeing unedited pics of you.

Now you will just continue posting filtered, edited and photoshopped pictures of yourself. The game is up though as the evidence is damning. We all know now you're a 100% fake and a fraud.

You're bald, skinny fat, have a double chin, massive waist and no muscle. But by all means keep posting your photoshopped pics up and try and convince us otherwise. Just remember though you now have zero credibility.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #7555 on: April 26, 2023, 04:51:34 AM »
I don’t owe getbig any kind of explanation. I was in condition just like I said I would be. I did not realize there were going to be 200 competitors and the prelims would be mid afternoon. I was sick and I had to work the next day and my girl had to drive so we went home. Staying until 10pm was not an option.  I wanted to see how I compared to the other people in my class and I did that I believed I compared well. I am now qualified for nationals that was the goal. Obviously next year I will take a day off work and stay another night that was not an option this year.  The promoter said at the beginning it is your build is what matters not your placement. I am 3 days post and still in shape this was last night before bed. But yeah I have a real medical issue that is causing me some real problems right now and I was not going to endure it another night I saw everything I needed to see at the prelims.

As I said I do conservatively believe I would have taken 2nd and yes I may have actually won but I could not wait around another 8 hours to find out. I thought the NPC day would be 9-11 prelims and my prelims didn’t even start with til after lunch we already checked out of our hotel. You guys say I left because I got my ass kicked and that simply isn’t true.

I had to work at 7am Monday morning I thought they would have 30 people on Sunday competing and I would drive home at 7pm but they had 200 and I wasn’t going to be able to drive so we left. I told you guys to wait for the high def pics but you couldn’t and just kept insisting I must have been destroyed which wasn’t true

I did not declare myself the winner as I left but I sure as hell would not have been last but yeah the show was running 6 hours behind when we left

What is your target weight for nationals?

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7556 on: April 26, 2023, 04:53:58 AM »
You left early because you knew the NPC would take pics at finals and we would end up seeing unedited pics of you.

Now you will just continue posting filtered, edited and photoshopped pictures of yourself up. The game is up though as the evidence is damning. We all know now you're a 100% fake and a fraud.

You're bald, skinny fat, have a double chin, massive waist and no muscle. But by all means keep posting your photoshopped pics up and try and convince us otherwise.

thats exactly what he did..... only person without contest pics in the whole fuckin show.....WANNABE

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #7557 on: April 26, 2023, 04:54:55 AM »
I don’t think staying was ever on the table due to dehydration, delirium, triple organ failure and lack of pillows to build a fort 

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #7558 on: April 26, 2023, 05:00:51 AM »
Bhank, have you considered volunteering as a soldier in Ukraine?

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #7559 on: April 26, 2023, 05:03:07 AM »
I don’t owe getbig any kind of explanation. I was in condition just like I said I would be. I did not realize there were going to be 200 competitors and the prelims would be mid afternoon. I was sick and I had to work the next day and my girl had to drive so we went home. Staying until 10pm was not an option.  I wanted to see how I compared to the other people in my class and I did that I believed I compared well. I am now qualified for nationals that was the goal. Obviously next year I will take a day off work and stay another night that was not an option this year.  The promoter said at the beginning it is your build is what matters not your placement. I am 3 days post and still in shape this was last night before bed. But yeah I have a real medical issue that is causing me some real problems right now and I was not going to endure it another night I saw everything I needed to see at the prelims.

As I said I do conservatively believe I would have taken 2nd and yes I may have actually won but I could not wait around another 8 hours to find out. I thought the NPC day would be 9-11 prelims and my prelims didn’t even start with til after lunch we already checked out of our hotel. You guys say I left because I got my ass kicked and that simply isn’t true.

I had to work at 7am Monday morning I thought they would have 30 people on Sunday competing and I would drive home at 7pm but they had 200 and I wasn’t going to be able to drive so we left. I told you guys to wait for the high def pics but you couldn’t and just kept insisting I must have been destroyed which wasn’t true

I did not declare myself the winner as I left but I sure as hell would not have been last but yeah the show was running 6 hours behind when we left

LOL...  I don't owe any kind of explanation whatsoever......proceeds to give the longest explanation ever.

Brlah blah blah... coulda, shoulda, woulda...

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7560 on: April 26, 2023, 05:11:10 AM »
thats exactly what he did..... only person without contest pics in the whole fuckin show.....WANNABE

They took pics during prejudging those pics will be available soon enough and again I have never edited or photoshopped a pic in my life you guys just keep making up lies

I left because letting my girl make it to work and drive as a decent hour and get myself to work was more important than waiting around all night. Really tired of you guys lying on me. Because I didn’t stay all night you guys get to make up 1000 lies it’s bullshit 

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #7561 on: April 26, 2023, 05:13:15 AM »
They took pics during prejudging those pics will be available soon enough and again I have never edited or photoshopped a pic in my life you guys just keep making up lies

Will you fight in Ukraine?

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7562 on: April 26, 2023, 05:23:33 AM »
Remember he was saying he wanted to wait for the high quality NPC stage pics so we could see how well he compared. He knew full well knew there would be no NPC pics of him as there were obviously no photographers at prejudging.

What a fraud and phony. Now he's trying to pass of his shitty edited and photoshoped pictures on here as evidence of his contest conditioning.

100 percent.. lmao

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7563 on: April 26, 2023, 05:25:23 AM »
Remember he was saying he wanted to wait for the high quality NPC stage pics so we could see how well he compared. He knew full well knew there would be no NPC pics of him as there were obviously no photographers at prejudging.

What a fraud and phony. Now he's trying to pass of his shitty edited and photoshoped pictures on here as evidence of his contest conditioning.

You are a piece of shit putting up photos of someone’s deceased parents I will fucking kill you if you ever reveal yourself you worthless fucking coward

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #7564 on: April 26, 2023, 05:31:26 AM »

You are a piece of shit putting up photos of someone’s deceased parents I will fucking Jill you if you ever reveal yourself you worthless fuckign coward

Aren't you the guy who wanted to go and piss on a recently deceased persons grave? And I'm the piece shit  ???

Anyway we know you won't "jill" me. You know why, because you're a fucking quitter. I'd climb up some stairs and you'd just give up

So give it a rest Brian....

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #7565 on: April 26, 2023, 05:38:10 AM »
Is that guy BHanks Dad?? ^^

This gal (145 lbs) - Similar gear protocol to BHanks... (Stacy Burr)
Much stronger than BHanks (in real life) but she cant strict curl, so maybe not??

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7566 on: April 26, 2023, 05:55:28 AM »

You are a piece of shit putting up photos of someone’s deceased parents I will fucking kill you if you ever reveal yourself you worthless fucking coward

come on bro... you arent doing shit to anyone lmao

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7567 on: April 26, 2023, 05:57:57 AM »
Fuck this dude. He quit. He's not a man. Yeah his woman is an absolute retard for being with him but still, he put her through hell. Taking diuretics,  popping pain killers. Admits he was totally fucked up, incoherent. Still trying to spin quitting like a bitch as a win. Where's the ignore option? I tried to find it the other day. This c#nt would argue the sky isn't blue.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7568 on: April 26, 2023, 05:59:16 AM »

So now we know where you got the phag gene from. Your Dad was a total tosser too

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #7569 on: April 26, 2023, 06:03:14 AM »

I don't believe you are this stupid.  I believe you are a liar.  Also an obvious druggie

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #7570 on: April 26, 2023, 06:03:51 AM »
Fuck this dude. He quit. He's not a man. Yeah his woman is an absolute retard for being with him but still, he put her through hell. Taking diuretics,  popping pain killers. Admits he was totally fucked up, incoherent. Still trying to spin quitting like a bitch as a win. Where's the ignore option? I tried to find it the other day. This c#nt would argue the sky isn't blue.

https://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=684672.0

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7571 on: April 26, 2023, 06:04:54 AM »
I don't believe you are this stupid.  I believe you are a liar.  Also an obvious druggie
Cut him a break. He's obviously loaded on percs again. Fucking drug addict with his complicit drug court gf who lets this slide

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #7573 on: April 26, 2023, 06:09:51 AM »
Before I go for good, I wanted to point out that this is what destroys Bhanky.  After all the talk and bullshit, and crowing and lies and farting, this guy deservedly by Hanky's own admission won and beat him.  Hail to Marcus Cruz, the new Charles Arena.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #7574 on: April 26, 2023, 06:13:11 AM »
I don’t owe getbig any kind of explanation

[/snip]

Goes on to explain himself to GetBig  (Hyper-defensive pathology is a helluva thing)  ;D

Please can a GetBigger remind me why bhanky couldn't do any driving?  Did he catch a ban or something?
T