Author Topic: We have a looney tune amongst ourselves HAHAHAHAHA  (Read 17952 times)

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
Re: We have a looney tune amongst ourselves HAHAHAHAHA
« Reply #25 on: September 13, 2009, 02:17:03 AM »
:D

Haha...You are just a back hand away...So far out of your league you don't even know it...Good luck Stewart ;)

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: September 13, 2009, 02:17:55 AM »
Read everything about Stewart on Google and you will see how Sev really is...One thing about you disturbia is you stand up for what is right...Sev is supporting a guy who not only says that he may or may not have done some serious shit to kids but is also starting a cult in Michagin...This Romanian pos says he is the same guy as Stewart...To me he is fucking garbage...

yeah I was liking sev but this makes me think he is a bit light in the brains for associating himself with this retard.  I thought sev was more of an independent leader type, not a hanger on follower type who idolizes anyone, let alone someone as creepy as this swerdlow guy

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #27 on: September 13, 2009, 02:18:19 AM »
Haha...You are just a back hand away...So far out of your league you don't even know it...Good luck Stewart ;)
now you gonna beat me up too ?

lol

so are you a dancer or a fighter ?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: September 13, 2009, 02:19:04 AM »
yeah I was liking sev but this makes me think he is a bit light in the brains for associating himself with this retard.  I thought sev was more of an independent leader type, not a hanger on follower type who idolizes anyone, let alone someone as creepy as this swerdlow guy
you calling Stewart creepy is a bit ironic don't you think ?  :D

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: September 13, 2009, 02:19:40 AM »
now you gonna beat me up too ?

lol

so are you a dancer or a fighter ?

Your a mess bro...Welcome to America...Stewart is 2 years away from our prison...Lets hope you can keep yourself out of it...

Blücher

• Getbig II
  • "WHERE YOU STAY AT?!"-SAMSON123
« Reply #30 on: September 13, 2009, 02:20:49 AM »
Techno dude, did you realy dance around your neighbourhood for 4 days straight?
If you enjoy stuff like that I have an idea you might like.
Eat some magic shroomies and go crawl around naked through your nearest ghetto neighbourhood at 3.a.m.

Remember, reality tunnel> social conditioning.

Gino30

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: September 13, 2009, 02:21:36 AM »
" I have littrly danced for 4 days straight down every street in my home town...I've made alot of people smile by doing this...

I suggest that anyone who reads this, take a day off of work one sunny day and just get to the streets and dance...Drugs or no drugs, it does not matter...The real truths are not found inside churches with grown men draped in Velvet but are found on this living organism we call earth...And when you dance, the earth feels your energy and smiles...."

I like this kid..................he could be onto something

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: September 13, 2009, 02:21:45 AM »
Techno dude, did you realy dance around your neighbourhood for 4 days straight?
If you enjoy stuff like that I have an idea you might like.
Eat some magic shroomies and go crawl around naked through your nearest ghetto neighbourhood at 3.a.m.

Remember, reality tunnel> social conditioning.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #33 on: September 13, 2009, 02:21:55 AM »
Techno, are you familiar with the rare and forgotten art of break dance fighting?

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: September 13, 2009, 02:25:29 AM »

Spend a day finding out about Stewart and you will be amazed...Sev is being paid to get people on here to follow Stewart the Child moslestor...Thats the only reason he would go after a ghost like me...I really don;t exist in any other format that Stewarts...And Sev just had to let Stewart know that he is on his side...

Disturbia you are about truth...We all know this...Sev is a scared little Romanian cult leader...You are now going to see just how pathetic this fool is...

He started a thread with a fucking ghost....How stupid could one be...Also the fact that he started one that know 10 times more about conspiracy's them him...

bottom line is it's not going to end well...

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: September 13, 2009, 02:25:41 AM »
Techno, are you familiar with the rare and forgotten art of break dance fighting?

he fights with break dance moves

then makes out  :D

slicksta

• Getbig II
« Reply #36 on: September 13, 2009, 02:26:03 AM »

;D ;D ;D ;D

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: September 13, 2009, 02:28:07 AM »

The mighty Kiwiol...Lets see just how far you youself want to take it...I'm amazed that you are backing this douch bag...Bring it on fool...

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: September 13, 2009, 02:29:01 AM »
you calling Stewart creepy is a bit ironic don't you think ?  :D

thats a pretty weak answer.  I had grown to admire you on here, but you have clearly become "wrong" in the head with this pedophile.  And im not creepy, Im just angry at times, theres a huge difference. Stewart just appears to be completely creepy.  Im pretty shocked you have let someone lead your way.  Not what I expected at all.  And you dont even argue this, you just keep spitting out weak responses you find funny but just show you have no ability anymore to speak for yourself.  Its to bad, you seemed to really be a leader at one time.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #39 on: September 13, 2009, 02:30:18 AM »
The mighty Kiwiol...Lets see just how far you youself want to take it...I'm amazed that you are backing this douch bag...Bring it on fool...

I'm not backing him or you - just trying to lighten the situation.

Now answer the damn question >:(

TechnoViking

• Getbig V

Signifying Monkey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: September 13, 2009, 02:32:56 AM »
thats a pretty weak answer.  I had grown to admire you on here, but you have clearly become "wrong" in the head with this pedophile.  And im not creepy, Im just angry at times, theres a huge difference. Stewart just appears to be completely creepy.  Im pretty shocked you have let someone lead your way.  Not what I expected at all.  And you dont even argue this, you just keep spitting out weak responses you find funny but just show you have no ability anymore to speak for yourself.  Its to bad, you seemed to really be a leader at one time.

Sev's got some issues with immigration (probably a criminal record or something like that) that for some reason he thinks the Swordswallower will be able to help him with.

The Swordswallower also helps Sev find meaning.  After his failed tennis career, Sev was looking for another way to make it "big" and Swordswallower helps Sev think that he's become a big deal.  Sev now feels like somebody who is "in the know"  

Signifying Monkey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: September 13, 2009, 02:36:17 AM »

oh brother

you put waay too much effort in your meltdowns

So, do you have a criminal record in the US?

grab an umbrella

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: September 13, 2009, 02:36:26 AM »

oh brother

What exactly is he accusing you of?

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: September 13, 2009, 02:36:55 AM »
I'm not backing him or you - just trying to lighten the situation.

Now answer the damn question >:(

Thats all well and fine but if Micheal Jackson came out and said he fukced (in the ass) thousands of childen like Stewart has then would you really be playing around with such fools like SEV...Google Godlikeproductions and find out who this fool Stewart claims to be and understand what Sev is talking about...The shit is fucking mind boggling bro...This Romania piece of shit may or may not be someone who fucks family members under the age of 18...if not anything, it seriously disturbing...

Rember who started the tread..... :-\

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: September 13, 2009, 02:37:15 AM »

oh brother

nah you have just changed---the old sev was awesome, this one is a mess, sure not one to look up to.  Hope you come back some time in the future

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: September 13, 2009, 02:41:06 AM »
stewart swerdlow can then announce to the world, that he is a homosexual, sociopathic paedophile, who helped to rape, murder and destroy over 300,000 + children on the montauk project from 1970 to 1983!!!! $$ also seemingly is alcoholic, drinking 3-4 bottles of vodka a week, and is known to associate with certain "drugs" now and again. swerdlow is an evil, sick, demonic man, with an evil past....and should be exposed

Stewart is everything they say he is here and MORE. He is a mass murderer (or was involved in it aka Montalk programming), a fruedster and embezzler, a liar... and amongst other things he is what we term as a 'closet gay'. He makes all these remarks about being spellbound by other aliens and having fled home for many months under their influence... when all along he is off having another or numerous hidden gay affairs of which he is too weak to admit to his wife and family.

Swerdlow is a very clever con artist. He’s one of the best I’ve seen. He tells people just enough truth to sucker them into buying his merchandise and services for outrageous prices. Some people get so fooled by him that they sell everything they own and move out to Michigan to join his cult. Swerdlow has even fooled Icke into promoting him. I suspect Swerdlow is programming Icke because Icke has changed since ever since he got involved with him. Swerdlow is an evil person that is a very good actor. He’s able to fool and control many people. He was a programmer at Montauk and he’s able to program people without them being aware of it. He’s a dangerous person to get involved with.

yeah this guy sounds like a real winner   ::) ::)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #47 on: September 13, 2009, 02:42:03 AM »

Thats all well and fine but if Micheal Jackson came out and said he fukced (in the ass) thousands of childen like Stewart has then would you really be playing around with such fools like SEV...Google Godlikeproductions and find out who this fool Stewart claims to be and understand what Sev is talking about...The shit is fucking mind boggling bro...This Romania piece of shit may or may not be someone who fucks family members under the age of 18...if not anything, it seriously disturbing...

Rember who started the tread..... :-\

To be serious for a second, I did check out that link you posted a couple of weeks ago and saw those posts made by someone under the handle "Anonymous coward".  But I never followed it up. Problem with posting something on the net is that everyone is free to post what they want. But chasing it up and checking to see if there's real life evidence for their claims takes too long a time and too much effort. Besides, I'm not really interested in the subject anyway.

OK, back to troll mode now.

Signifying Monkey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: September 13, 2009, 02:42:44 AM »
Swerdlow has a real criminal record (as opposed to Montauk misdeeds  ::)).  Matter of public record.  I wonder if his protegee does too . . .

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: September 13, 2009, 02:44:04 AM »
I havent found a single positive comment about this guy yet---how can sev be proud to hang with this guy--he IS a PROVEN PEDOPHILE and con artist.  What the fuk is going on here