Author Topic: We have a looney tune amongst ourselves HAHAHAHAHA  (Read 17949 times)

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
Re: We have a looney tune amongst ourselves HAHAHAHAHA
« Reply #50 on: September 13, 2009, 02:45:42 AM »
nah you have just changed---the old sev was awesome, this one is a mess, sure not one to look up to.  Hope you come back some time in the future

He is being told what to say by Stewart bro...Sev never would have responded to a ghost like me...Stewart is controlling Sev's strings for sure...Sev is way to cool for this BS...There isn't any one on the net who has a good thing to say about Stewart except Sev...Its as creepy as it gets...This Romania POShit is grasping at straws...His ridiculous necklase showed me that he is a complete mess that really doesn't understand what a Cult means...

Signifying Monkey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: September 13, 2009, 02:46:11 AM »
I havent found a single positive comment about this guy yet---how can sev be proud to hang with this guy--he IS a PROVEN PEDOPHILE and con artist.  What the fuk is going on here

He is not a proven pedophile, just a run-of-the-mill embezzler who did time

The child abuse occurred when he was supposedly involved with the Montauk project, which is about as real as the hollow earth

grab an umbrella

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: September 13, 2009, 02:46:25 AM »
He is being told what to say by Stewart bro...Sev never would have responded to a ghost like me...Stewart is controlling Sev's strings for sure...Sev is way to cool for this BS...There isn't any one on the net who has a good thing to say about Stewart except Sev...Its as creepy as it gets...This Romania POShit is grasping at straws...His ridiculous necklase showed me that he is a complete mess that really doesn't understand what a Cult means...

Why are you referring to yourself as a ghost?

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: September 13, 2009, 02:48:35 AM »
regardless of all the arguing, sev has changed dramatically lately.  From posting chicks and lifting and cool stuff to talking completely differently and idolizing this Swerdlow weirdo.  He is a totally different person on here and is to gone in the head to acknowledge this

slicksta

• Getbig II
« Reply #54 on: September 13, 2009, 02:48:39 AM »
If this Stewart fellow is indeed a child molester, then may he burn (slowly & painfully) in hell. Now getting back to topic in hand:

All this talk of being "tuned" into certain frequencies, & dancing in the streets for days on end etc... etc...

Surely Tech, (jokes aside) you can see how this type of talk could be easily misconstrued as the rantings of a drug-fucked lunatic?

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: September 13, 2009, 02:51:25 AM »
stewart swerdlow can then announce to the world, that he is a homosexual, sociopathic paedophile, who helped to rape, murder and destroy over 300,000 + children on the montauk project from 1970 to 1983!!!! $$ also seemingly is alcoholic, drinking 3-4 bottles of vodka a week, and is known to associate with certain "drugs" now and again. swerdlow is an evil, sick, demonic man, with an evil past....and should be exposed

Stewart is everything they say he is here and MORE. He is a mass murderer (or was involved in it aka Montalk programming), a fruedster and embezzler, a liar... and amongst other things he is what we term as a 'closet gay'. He makes all these remarks about being spellbound by other aliens and having fled home for many months under their influence... when all along he is off having another or numerous hidden gay affairs of which he is too weak to admit to his wife and family.

Swerdlow is a very clever con artist. He’s one of the best I’ve seen. He tells people just enough truth to sucker them into buying his merchandise and services for outrageous prices. Some people get so fooled by him that they sell everything they own and move out to Michigan to join his cult. Swerdlow has even fooled Icke into promoting him. I suspect Swerdlow is programming Icke because Icke has changed since ever since he got involved with him. Swerdlow is an evil person that is a very good actor. He’s able to fool and control many people. He was a programmer at Montauk and he’s able to program people without them being aware of it. He’s a dangerous person to get involved with.

yeah this guy sounds like a real winner   ::) ::)

X2...I knew one of you magnificent bastards would get to the truth...I was holding on for many more pages to bring the sheep to the slaughter...

Disturbia just imagine someone(Sev) who totally tries to throw the messenger under the bus because of the info floating around the net/world...I'm telling you all right now that SEv is a fucking weirdo for this...Anyone who fcuking follows this clown should be fucking killed...Atleast here in America...

Signifying Monkey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: September 13, 2009, 02:52:35 AM »

Sev, do you have a criminal record in the US?

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: September 13, 2009, 02:55:06 AM »
Why are you referring to yourself as a ghost?

ghost meaning there are no photos...There are no names...Everything I've ever posted was in a joking manner...In other words, I just don't exist...Sev started this thread trying to out a ghost...How fucked up is that? Anyone who wants to find out about this Stewart fool and doesn't come away thinking WTF...Probably should be in an American prison themselves...

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: September 13, 2009, 03:00:45 AM »
He is not a proven pedophile, just a run-of-the-mill embezzler who did time

The child abuse occurred when he was supposedly involved with the Montauk project, which is about as real as the hollow earth

So if MJackson says that he fcked kids in hollow earth, do you just let it go? Sev is backing a guy who says that he spent time at Montauk and at that place hundreds of thousands of kids were fucked in the ass repeatedly....

MY QUESTION TO YOU IS....HOW IN THE WORLD DO YOU EVER SUPPORT A MAN THAT BACKS A GUY WHO STATS SHIT LIKE THIS? SEV MAY OR MAY NOT BELONG IN PRISON...NO JOKE

Signifying Monkey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: September 13, 2009, 03:01:09 AM »

So, Sev, do you deny that Swerdlow abused children?

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: September 13, 2009, 03:04:41 AM »
If this Stewart fellow is indeed a child molester, then may he burn (slowly & painfully) in hell. Now getting back to topic in hand:

All this talk of being "tuned" into certain frequencies, & dancing in the streets for days on end etc... etc...

Surely Tech, (jokes aside) you can see how this type of talk could be easily misconstrued as the rantings of a drug-fucked lunatic?

yOU ARE CALLING ME A LUNATIC?  THATS FUCKING GOLD...I'm 99% joking around on here and this dude Sterwart is 99% serious...You really don't know anything about his guy do you? :-\

Signifying Monkey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: September 13, 2009, 03:04:46 AM »

It's a simple yes or no question. Does Swerdlow claim to have raped or otherwise abused children?

Gino30

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: September 13, 2009, 03:05:18 AM »
I sense another "Jonestown" in the making

Stewart telilng all his "followers" to drink the Kool-Aid cause the shape-shifters are coming

.......meanwhile he's pushing the corn up kids asses

this is the picture I'm getting from this thread

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: September 13, 2009, 03:08:37 AM »
epic pushing this Stewart lies to divert attention from the topic of yourself, a druggie who crawls naked on the street at 4 am full of amphetamines

how do you expect me to take you seriously ??

I don't expect you to...You are the male version of the women on TV who have skirts down to their ankles/10 kids...You are a cult following pOshit bro...Romania is decades behind reality and you are proof of that...

Signifying Monkey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: September 13, 2009, 03:11:11 AM »
being "tuned" into certain frequencies, & dancing in the streets for days on end etc... etc...

As opposed to Swerdlow's claims that he has raped/otherwise abused many children?  

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: September 13, 2009, 03:12:12 AM »

It's a simple yes or no question. Does Swerdlow claim to have raped or otherwise abused children?

Did MJackson ever admit to it?  Would you let him babysit your kids?

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: September 13, 2009, 03:13:16 AM »
being "tuned" into certain frequencies, & dancing in the streets for days on end etc... etc...

Are you saying that Steward disagree's with MDMA?

slicksta

• Getbig II
« Reply #67 on: September 13, 2009, 03:13:51 AM »
yOU ARE CALLING ME A LUNATIC?  THATS FUCKING GOLD...I'm 99% joking around on here and this dude Sterwart is 99% serious...You really don't know anything about his guy do you? :-\

Ease up Tech, not calling you a lunatic at all. Just some of that shit you posted seemed to be a tad on the weird side. Didnt know u were joking. Peace  ;)

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: September 13, 2009, 03:16:40 AM »
when all the planets align together late 2012, there will be a new vibration that some of us will to tuned into...Most of you will die off and not be part of such a vibration but alot of us will hit the streets and dance...

TViking

Yet Stewart believes some of the same shit...Priceless bro...Apparently Stewart doesn't understand the TViking alter...You truly are a fucking mess bro....

While the Viking is Dancing, Sev/Steward are raping...It's not going to end well for you fools :-\

Gino30

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: September 13, 2009, 03:18:55 AM »
Moldova ---> a country with no future and no direction, full of pretty and stunning girls looking for a way out

You don't have to be good looking or smart to win them over as their desperation is enough.............hence why Sev and "Stewart" get a look-in.......all you need is a passport and the vulture mentality to sieze on their desperation......just like Sev and "Stewart"

Btw, that Blonde is very pretty........but she's shark meat and she doesn't even know it

Signifying Monkey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: September 13, 2009, 03:21:13 AM »
Moldova ---> a country with no future and no direction, full of pretty and stunning girls looking for a way out

You don't have to be good looking or smart to win them over as their desperation is enough.............hence why Sev and "Stewart" get a look-in.......all you need is a passport and the vulture mentality to sieze on their desperation......just like Sev and "Stewart"

Btw, that Blonde is very pretty........but she's shark meat and she doesn't even know it

Stewart is very experienced at preying on people

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: September 13, 2009, 03:22:37 AM »
Ease up Tech, not calling you a lunatic at all. Just some of that shit you posted seemed to be a tad on the weird side. Didnt know u were joking. Peace  ;)

Coolio bro...But anyone who doesn't know that 95% of my post are straight out jokes, then they belong in an American Prison...Somewhere along the line I butthurt the psychopath Sev and this is his response :-\ This fool is starting a thread about a ghost...All the while he supports a guy who may or may not have butt blasted hundreds if not hundred of thousands of kids...There is no doubt Sev couldN'T have came up with this thread...He has to be lead by some sort of fucked up cult force...I'm given him an out...

Signifying Monkey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: September 13, 2009, 03:24:35 AM »
]

It's a simple yes or no question. Does Swerdlow claim to have raped or otherwise abused children?  Why do you follow a man who claims such things?

Gino30

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: September 13, 2009, 03:26:03 AM »
moron

that's romania

moldova is a diff country

as faras the blonde is concerned

you were her "first"

;)

Signifying Monkey

• Getbig IV