Author Topic: The ABBF is suspended by the IFBB : CORRUPTION ?  (Read 124449 times)

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
Re: The ABBF is suspended by the IFBB : CORRUPTION ?
« Reply #700 on: June 16, 2009, 04:49:06 AM »
Seems to me Ben Weider tried very hard to get bodybuilding accepted as an Olympic sport. No wonder he failed! Look at the organization he created. Too much control and not enough representation. Ben was a student of Napoleon and knew how to manipulate and control men stooges and muscleheads and thus built an empire around bodybuilding. Today that edifice is crumbling like dust. What a legacy he has.

In the meantime, no matter what is said about the impropieties of the IFBB, it is business as usual with the muscleheads. God bless them. All that brawn and so little integrity. It is the same old story. A bunch of insecure individuals trying to transcend themselves via contests, titles and trophies. No wonder Ben could control them so easily. Most will do anything to win. That includes not supporting others who speak out. The more who get banned and disciplined the better for the remaining, sensible, competitors. The IFBB is sinking but no one seems to be concerned. The contests must go on. Drug testing must not happen.

When the governor of California can co-host a show with no drug testing of the professional athletes what does that say? Something is very foul in America. Hypocrisy and self-interest rule.

The only certainty that I can see is that they selected a bona fide stooge in the person of Bob Chick to represent them.

Must be a reeeeeeeeeeal slow leak....60 years and still afloat

ImBasile...

Switznegger

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #701 on: June 16, 2009, 05:03:41 AM »

Must be a reeeeeeeeeeal slow leak....60 years and still afloat

ImBasile...

Plenty of Boats Sink,sing out when it's time to Jump Chick.Priest and Milos will be the 1st to jump.

WEIBK

• Getbig III
« Reply #702 on: June 16, 2009, 06:21:57 AM »
Seems to me Ben Weider tried very hard to get bodybuilding accepted as an Olympic sport. No wonder he failed! Look at the organization he created. Too much control and not enough representation. Ben was a student of Napoleon and knew how to manipulate and control men stooges and muscleheads and thus built an empire around bodybuilding. Today that edifice is crumbling like dust. What a legacy he has.

In the meantime, no matter what is said about the impropieties of the IFBB, it is business as usual with the muscleheads. God bless them. All that brawn and so little integrity. It is the same old story. A bunch of insecure individuals trying to transcend themselves via contests, titles and trophies. No wonder Ben could control them so easily. Most will do anything to win. That includes not supporting others who speak out. The more who get banned and disciplined the better for the remaining, sensible, competitors. The IFBB is sinking but no one seems to be concerned. The contests must go on. Drug testing must not happen.

When the governor of California can co-host a show with no drug testing of the professional athletes what does that say? Something is very foul in America. Hypocrisy and self-interest rule.

The only certainty that I can see is that they selected a bona fide stooge in the person of Bob Chick to represent them.

BEN WEIDER WAS A  GREAT MAN, AND WAS AA BIG LEADER, BUT HE MAKE A MISTAKE, BECAUSE HE DID NOT REGISTERED THE IFBB AS FEDERATION, BUT IT WAS REGISTERED IN 1969 AS BODY BUILDERS INC. PRIVATE COMPANY ( CORPORATION ), AND TILL NOW AFTER THE OFFICE TRANSFERED TO SPAIN NOT REGISTERED AS FEDEARTION, FOR THIS REASON THE CORPORATION WAS NOT RECOGNIZED BY INTERNATIONAL OLYMPIC COMMITTEE ( IOC ) , AND THEREFORE WITH EXESTING IFBB IT NEVER ROCOGNOZE AS OLYMPIC SPORT, BUT IN NEAR FUTURE , THERE WILL BE A NEW BB FEDERATION WHICH WILL BE REGISTERED, AND WILL BE RCOGNIZE BY IOC, AND HOPE THIS BEAUTIFUL SPORT WILL BE INVOLVED IN OLYMPIC GAMES.

ibfasport

• Getbig III
« Reply #703 on: June 16, 2009, 06:29:49 AM »
BEN WEIDER WAS A  GREAT MAN, AND WAS AA BIG LEADER, BUT HE MAKE A MISTAKE, BECAUSE HE DID NOT REGISTERED THE IFBB AS FEDERATION, BUT IT WAS REGISTERED IN 1969 AS BODY BUILDERS INC. PRIVATE COMPANY ( CORPORATION ), AND TILL NOW AFTER THE OFFICE TRANSFERED TO SPAIN NOT REGISTERED AS FEDEARTION, FOR THIS REASON THE CORPORATION WAS NOT RECOGNIZED BY INTERNATIONAL OLYMPIC COMMITTEE ( IOC ) , AND THEREFORE WITH EXESTING IFBB IT NEVER ROCOGNOZE AS OLYMPIC SPORT, BUT IN NEAR FUTURE , THERE WILL BE A NEW BB FEDERATION WHICH WILL BE REGISTERED, AND WILL BE RCOGNIZE BY IOC, AND HOPE THIS BEAUTIFUL SPORT WILL BE INVOLVED IN OLYMPIC GAMES.

you come from Aladin fable or what?

The problem was the doping in bodybuilding and no other

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #704 on: June 16, 2009, 06:40:48 AM »
sadly there is no bodybuilding without drugs
Thunderdome approved

Mika

• Getbig I
  • GET BIG OR DIE TRYIN
« Reply #705 on: June 16, 2009, 06:44:15 AM »
Why not ???You think you can look enough good without anabolics?

ibfasport

• Getbig III
« Reply #706 on: June 16, 2009, 08:58:30 AM »
Why not ???You think you can look enough good without anabolics?

yes you can look good but not for contest

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #707 on: June 16, 2009, 11:41:54 AM »
Ben tried to get bodybuilding into the 1976 Olympics in his beloved Montreal.  It was written about greatly in Muscle Builder.  Ben thought it was a sure thing but the IOC turned him down because of the drugs.  Every four years for the next 30 years, Ben would write how close they were to getting bodybuilding into the Olympics.  It never happened and never will because the IOC knows that there is no such thing as life time drug free competition bodybuilding.

asianmyth

• Getbig II
« Reply #708 on: June 16, 2009, 11:59:22 AM »
sadly there is no bodybuilding without drugs

sadly there is no sports without drugs.

Switznegger

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #709 on: June 16, 2009, 02:36:39 PM »
That's Not what Chick says.He says Nobody cares about BB and Drugs but I guess the IOC and the DEA are a little different Chick.

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #710 on: June 16, 2009, 04:33:08 PM »
Ben tried to get bodybuilding into the 1976 Olympics in his beloved Montreal.  It was written about greatly in Muscle Builder.  Ben thought it was a sure thing but the IOC turned him down because of the drugs.  Every four years for the next 30 years, Ben would write how close they were to getting bodybuilding into the Olympics.  It never happened and never will because the IOC knows that there is no such thing as life time drug free competition bodybuilding.

What was Ben Weiders motive for getting bodybuilding into the Olympics, Ben of all people should know that bodybuilding is more about drugs than other sports
Thunderdome approved

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #711 on: June 16, 2009, 05:30:05 PM »
Ben missed a chance in 1976 to stage the Mr Olympia in Montreal. The world media was there and the contest would have gotten immense exposure. They could have staged the Olympia wherever the Olympic Games were being held but I guess that might have been too expensive for rent and accommodating athletes and officials. After Ben declared himself life president he lost his way because no one would recognize the IFBB as a sports federation. It was and still is a huge sham. The Weiders were always in it for the money. There was Ben travelling around the world recruiting loyal people to help him. Many of those appointed people are still running things as vice-presidents around the world. Paul Chua is one such IFBB official. Well, he has finally been suspended or whatever it is that the IFBB does.

When is the Pro League going to give Milos a pardon for what he said about Paul Chua's alleged corruption? When are we going to get rid of that silly Pro Card? When are we going to elect proper officials to the IFBB? When is that patsy and stooge, Bob Chick, going to step down as appointed pro athletes rep?

WEIBK

• Getbig III
« Reply #712 on: June 17, 2009, 05:58:04 AM »
Ben missed a chance in 1976 to stage the Mr Olympia in Montreal. The world media was there and the contest would have gotten immense exposure. They could have staged the Olympia wherever the Olympic Games were being held but I guess that might have been too expensive for rent and accommodating athletes and officials. After Ben declared himself life president he lost his way because no one would recognize the IFBB as a sports federation. It was and still is a huge sham. The Weiders were always in it for the money. There was Ben travelling around the world recruiting loyal people to help him. Many of those appointed people are still running things as vice-presidents around the world. Paul Chua is one such IFBB official. Well, he has finally been suspended or whatever it is that the IFBB does.

When is the Pro League going to give Milos a pardon for what he said about Paul Chua's alleged corruption? When are we going to get rid of that silly Pro Card? When are we going to elect proper officials to the IFBB? When is that patsy and stooge, Bob Chick, going to step down as appointed pro athletes rep?

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH WHAT YOU SAID, IFBB WAS NOT REGISTERED TILL NOW AS FEDERATION, AND A LOT OF CORRUPTION ARE GOING ON. BY FOUNDATION OF NEW WORLD BODYBUILDING FEDERATION, WITH NEW EXECUTIVE MEMBERS ALL THE PROBLEMS WILL BE OVER, AND I WISH THIS WILL HAPPEN VERY SOON, IN ORDER NOT TO SUFFER ANY MORE.

Gino30

• Getbig IV
« Reply #713 on: June 17, 2009, 06:10:35 AM »
the IFFB suspending another org for corruption?

this shit is up there with AGL using bail-out money to pay off Merryl Lynch

give me a f'ing break

I liked the IFFB more when the Weider brothers were tag-teaming studs

this new shit is too corporate

Gino "oh sorry, did I hurt your feelings" Gambino

xox

ibfasport

• Getbig III
« Reply #714 on: June 17, 2009, 12:36:54 PM »
I TOTALLY AGREE WITH WHAT YOU SAID, IFBB WAS NOT REGISTERED TILL NOW AS FEDERATION, AND A LOT OF CORRUPTION ARE GOING ON. BY FOUNDATION OF NEW WORLD BODYBUILDING FEDERATION, WITH NEW EXECUTIVE MEMBERS ALL THE PROBLEMS WILL BE OVER, AND I WISH THIS WILL HAPPEN VERY SOON, IN ORDER NOT TO SUFFER ANY MORE.

great! a new bodybuilding federation!!!

Switznegger

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #715 on: June 17, 2009, 05:00:59 PM »
The IFBB Don't like paying TAX.

ibfasport

• Getbig III
« Reply #716 on: June 18, 2009, 12:48:41 AM »

Cosa nostra too.. (but IFBB is just a fantasy for bodybuiders)

WEIBK

• Getbig III
« Reply #717 on: June 18, 2009, 04:36:21 AM »

TOTALY AGREE, NOT ONLY THIS , BUT THERE IS NO BANK ACCOUNT WITH IFBB NAMES?

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #718 on: June 18, 2009, 11:05:33 AM »
TOTALY AGREE, NOT ONLY THIS , BUT THERE IS NO BANK ACCOUNT WITH IFBB NAMES?

The IFBB dont like to leave paper trails!

ABBF is hosting a world invitational championships in Thailand, any bodybuilder from any country can compete, there will be prizes too, WEIBK do you have any info on this?
Thunderdome approved

WEIBK

• Getbig III
« Reply #719 on: June 18, 2009, 12:33:54 PM »
The IFBB dont like to leave paper trails!

ABBF is hosting a world invitational championships in Thailand, any bodybuilder from any country can compete, there will be prizes too, WEIBK do you have any info on this?

HI FREIND,

I HEARD THAT THERE ARE MULTI BB CHAMPIONSHIP, IN THAILAND WITH CASH MONEY FOR THE TOP 3.
REGARDS.

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #720 on: June 18, 2009, 12:38:46 PM »
HI FREIND,

I HEARD THAT THERE ARE MULTI BB CHAMPIONSHIP, IN THAILAND WITH CASH MONEY FOR THE TOP 3.
REGARDS.

Seems the ABBF is going to be masters of their own house now, they are separate from IFBB!

WEIBK do you know the entry criteria for bodybuilders for this world invitational?
Thunderdome approved

WEIBK

• Getbig III
« Reply #721 on: June 18, 2009, 03:07:57 PM »
Seems the ABBF is going to be masters of their own house now, they are separate from IFBB!

WEIBK do you know the entry criteria for bodybuilders for this world invitational?

HI SCHMOE BUSTER

I SAW IT IN ABBF WEBSITE: www.abbf.asia.
DO YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP? IF YES WISH YOU BEST OF LUCK.
THE PRELIMINARY ENTRY FORM:

2009 MULTI ASIAN BODYBUILDING AND
FITNESS CHAMPIONSHIPS
14-19 October 2009, Pattaya City Thailand
The Organizing Committees address: THAILAND BODYBUILDING ASSOCIATION, Room 244 Zone W,
Rajamankala National Stadium, Sports Authority of Thailand, Ramkamhaeng Road, Huamark, Bangkapi Bangkok
10240, THAILAND. TEL: (66) 8-1819-5003 FAX: (66) 2-369-2282 EMAIL: thaibody@hotmail.com
PRELIMINARY ENTRY FORM
In order to assist in the planning and organization of these Championships, please
complete the Preliminary Entry Form and return it to the Organizing Committee
AS SOON AS POSSIBLE BUT NOT LATER THAN 15TH JUNE 2009.
PLEASE PRINT CLEARLY
FEDERATION NAME:________________________ ________________________ __
FEDERATION CONTACT PERSON:________________________ _____________
FAX NUMBER:________________________ __E-MAIL:______________________
Our Federation is Planning to participate in the 2009 Multi Asian Bodybuilding and
Fitness Championships in Pattaya City, Thailand during October 14-19, 2009.
Please indicate “YES” or “NO”. Yes_____________No______ __________
NUMBER OF DELEGATES:____________ NUMBER OF ATHLETES:________
NUMBER OF EXTRA DELEGATE AND SUPPORTERS:____________________
All the details of the events and categories together with the participants
information are published in the INFORMATION, RULES AND REGULATIONS
accordingly.
PLEASE RETURN THE PRELIMINARY ENTRY FORM, INDICATING YOUR
INTENT TO PARTICIPATE OR NOT, NO LATER THAN 15TH JUNE 2009, TO:
Send the Preliminary Entry Form to: Please copy all correspondence to:
Thailand Bodybuilding Association Attn: Datuk Paul Chua Attn: Ms. Christina Kam
Room 244, Zone W, ABBF Secretary General ABBF Executive Director
Rajamankala National Stadium, 35 Tannery Road, Box 292, G/F., Lot B7,
Ramkamhaeng Road, Huamark, #04-01 Ruby Industrial Complex, Block B, KL Plaza,
Bangkapi, Bangkok 10240 Tannery Block, Singapore 347740 179, Jalan Bukit Bintang,
Thailand. Tel: (65) 6748-6970 55100 KL, Malaysia
Tel: (66)8-1-819-5003 Fax: (65) 6747-9846 Tel : 603 - 2148 7199
Fax: (66)2-369-2282 Email: abbfasia@yahoo.com.sg Fax : 603 – 2141 0888
Email: thaibody@hotmail.com Email: abbf.adm@hotmail.com

Switznegger

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #722 on: June 18, 2009, 03:45:00 PM »
Good to see Paul Chua back promoting BB contests I wonder if Milos will get special invite.People think these guys are just going to go away.Fuck NO they make way to many TAX FREE Dollars to just walk away.Seems like Mr Chua is here to stay.Hey Chick will people competitors be BANNED by the NPC or IFBB if they compete or guest pose???Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmm

WEIBK

• Getbig III
« Reply #723 on: June 18, 2009, 03:52:14 PM »
Good to see Paul Chua back promoting BB contests I wonder if Milos will get special invite.People think these guys are just going to go away.Fuck NO they make way to many TAX FREE Dollars to just walk away.Seems like Mr Chua is here to stay.Hey Chick will people competitors be BANNED by the NPC or IFBB if they compete or guest pose???Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmm

MY FREIND

THE GOOD PEOPLE WILL REMAIN IN THE HEART.LATE BEN WEIDER WILL REMAIN IN MY HEART FOR EVER, IN SPITE HE CHEAT FOR NOT REGISTERING THE IFBB AS FEDERATION, AND IT WAS VORPORATION, BUT HE WAS VERY GENTLEMAN, HUMBLE, HONEST, AND RESPECTABLE. I MET HIM SEVERAL TIME AND EVEN BEFORE HE LEAVE US ABOUT 8 WEEKS.

I LEARNED A LOT FROM HIM, HE TOLD ME NO RACE, SEX, RELIGION, POLITICS, .... IN OUR SPORT OF BODYBUILDING.

THE BAD PEOPLE WILL NEVER CONTINIUE, IF THEY ARE CORRUPT, AND GOD WILL EXPOSE THEM. WE SHOULD NOR JUDGE ON A PERSON ON BEHALF OF OTHERS.

GOD IS GREAT.

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #724 on: June 19, 2009, 01:38:05 AM »
HI SCHMOE BUSTER

I SAW IT IN ABBF WEBSITE: www.abbf.asia.
DO YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP? IF YES WISH YOU BEST OF LUCK.
THE PRELIMINARY ENTRY FORM:

2009 MULTI ASIAN BODYBUILDING AND
FITNESS CHAMPIONSHIPS
14-19 October 2009, Pattaya City Thailand
The Organizing Committees address: THAILAND BODYBUILDING ASSOCIATION, Room 244 Zone W,
Rajamankala National Stadium, Sports Authority of Thailand, Ramkamhaeng Road, Huamark, Bangkapi Bangkok
10240, THAILAND. TEL: (66) 8-1819-5003 FAX: (66) 2-369-2282 EMAIL: thaibody@hotmail.com
PRELIMINARY ENTRY FORM
In order to assist in the planning and organization of these Championships, please
complete the Preliminary Entry Form and return it to the Organizing Committee
AS SOON AS POSSIBLE BUT NOT LATER THAN 15TH JUNE 2009.
PLEASE PRINT CLEARLY
FEDERATION NAME:________________________ ________________________ __
FEDERATION CONTACT PERSON:________________________ _____________
FAX NUMBER:________________________ __E-MAIL:______________________
Our Federation is Planning to participate in the 2009 Multi Asian Bodybuilding and
Fitness Championships in Pattaya City, Thailand during October 14-19, 2009.
Please indicate “YES” or “NO”. Yes_____________No______ __________
NUMBER OF DELEGATES:____________ NUMBER OF ATHLETES:________
NUMBER OF EXTRA DELEGATE AND SUPPORTERS:____________________
All the details of the events and categories together with the participants
information are published in the INFORMATION, RULES AND REGULATIONS
accordingly.
PLEASE RETURN THE PRELIMINARY ENTRY FORM, INDICATING YOUR
INTENT TO PARTICIPATE OR NOT, NO LATER THAN 15TH JUNE 2009, TO:
Send the Preliminary Entry Form to: Please copy all correspondence to:
Thailand Bodybuilding Association Attn: Datuk Paul Chua Attn: Ms. Christina Kam
Room 244, Zone W, ABBF Secretary General ABBF Executive Director
Rajamankala National Stadium, 35 Tannery Road, Box 292, G/F., Lot B7,
Ramkamhaeng Road, Huamark, #04-01 Ruby Industrial Complex, Block B, KL Plaza,
Bangkapi, Bangkok 10240 Tannery Block, Singapore 347740 179, Jalan Bukit Bintang,
Thailand. Tel: (65) 6748-6970 55100 KL, Malaysia
Tel: (66)8-1-819-5003 Fax: (65) 6747-9846 Tel : 603 - 2148 7199
Fax: (66)2-369-2282 Email: abbfasia@yahoo.com.sg Fax : 603 – 2141 0888
Email: thaibody@hotmail.com Email: abbf.adm@hotmail.com

thanks WEIBK
seems the entry date has passed, 15th June!

No im not planning to compete at this contest, just interested to see how the entry criteria was, would be nice to see a lot of athletes from all over the world at the world invitational, i may attend the contest though, will you?
Thunderdome approved