Author Topic: TA on wikipedia... should we allow it?  (Read 24363 times)

Alex23

Re: TA on wikipedia... should we allow it?
« Reply #150 on: July 04, 2007, 11:53:55 PM »
You didn't get many dates in high school did you?

Still doesn't. Oh, does imginary/pillow girfriends count ;D ?

Wikidudeman

• Getbig II
  • Nu mă, Nu mă iei!
« Reply #151 on: July 05, 2007, 12:48:30 PM »
Are you going to post the image? TooPowerful4u? Don't forget to this along with it:

Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify the images I just posted all of which I took myself under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License.

Anyone else here who thinks they are more muscular than TrueAdonis or believe they are more suited to be pictured on one of those listed pages can upload their images as well, pasting exactly what I posted above along with the image to release it's rights. I'm a fair person, if anyone is truly more suitable I will replace the images with theirs. Posting an image of some professional bodybuilder won't work either, Unless of course you took the image yourself, in which case I will upload it as well and replace it if it's more suitable.

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #152 on: July 05, 2007, 12:55:03 PM »
Are you going to post the image? TooPowerful4u? Don't forget to this along with it:

Anyone else here who thinks they are more muscular than TrueAdonis or believe they are more suited to be pictured on one of those listed pages can upload their images as well, pasting exactly what I posted above along with the image to release it's rights. I'm a fair person, if anyone is truly more suitable I will replace the images with theirs. Posting an image of some professional bodybuilder won't work either, Unless of course you took the image yourself, in which case I will upload it as well and replace it if it's more suitable.

Translation = you need a refreshment of spanking material

Wikidudeman

• Getbig II
  • Nu mă, Nu mă iei!
« Reply #153 on: July 05, 2007, 01:19:07 PM »
Translation = you need a refreshment of spanking material

I'm not homosexual. I upload the images to Wikipedia so they can be used in various articles.

See: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Wikidudeman
Images I have created or uploaded

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #154 on: July 05, 2007, 01:35:44 PM »
I'm not homosexual. I upload the images to Wikipedia so they can be used in various articles.

See: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Wikidudeman
Images I have created or uploaded

::)

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #155 on: July 05, 2007, 01:37:49 PM »
heres a stage pic, and i was only 22 here hehe (im just WAITING for him to say... adonis shows a better presentation of yada yada yada.... LOL).  Now uphold your part of the bargain and remove him

Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify the images I just posted all of which I took myself under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License.

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #156 on: July 05, 2007, 01:39:29 PM »
and just in case you wanna be a smartass.... il post a picture of my boss Rich Gaspari and get his permission for ya.... either way.... Adonis is off the page  :-*  OR im sure i can get Dzulboy to release a picture for this purpose.... as he SMOKES Adonis too

climber

• Getbig III
« Reply #157 on: July 05, 2007, 01:40:38 PM »
have you got a pic where your body isn't cut off? i'm sure wikidude will complain about that...
Hrmmm

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #158 on: July 05, 2007, 01:48:20 PM »
have you got a pic where your body isn't cut off? i'm sure wikidude will complain about that...

bs, this should be suffecient.  If not, il get Dzulboy or Rich Gaspari himself.  Either way, he has ZERO way around this one....

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #159 on: July 05, 2007, 01:52:30 PM »
Toopowerful4u

Don't let Wikidouche fool you. Anyone has the right to edit and maintain web pages. Go ahead and replace the your images with Adonis's. These wiki editors are dorks and think they are special by editing pages when it is free to anyone.

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #160 on: July 05, 2007, 02:04:03 PM »
Toopowerful4u

Don't let Wikidouche fool you. Anyone has the right to edit and maintain web pages. Go ahead and replace the your images with Adonis's. These wiki editors are dorks and think they are special by editing pages when it is free to anyone.

im just calling his bluff.  now he will either come up with a bs excuse (at which point i will provide a picture of a legendary bodybuilder with his permission) or another very good bodybuilder who competes nationally).... or he just wont come back here... which proves he IS Adonis.

garraeth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #161 on: July 05, 2007, 02:13:10 PM »
Wikipedia is shit.

From the mouth of it's creator: http://www.theregister.co.uk/2005/10/18/wikipedia_quality_problem/

"This is garbage, an incoherent hodge-podge of dubious factoids that adds up to something far less than the sum of its parts,"
   --wikipedia co-founder and überpedian Jimmy Wales

Google it: http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=wikipedia+errors

Wikidudeman

• Getbig II
  • Nu mă, Nu mă iei!
« Reply #162 on: July 05, 2007, 02:31:16 PM »
im just calling his bluff.  now he will either come up with a bs excuse (at which point i will provide a picture of a legendary bodybuilder with his permission) or another very good bodybuilder who competes nationally).... or he just wont come back here... which proves he IS Adonis.

You're right, It's bad quality, it's too dark, your physique is blurry, etc. I can upload it if you want, however this image is definitely not better quality than the TrueAdonis one. You might have a bit more muscle mass however that alone doesn't mean it's a better image more suitable for those web-pages. If you want to substitute the TrueAdonis image you'll need one with better quality. You knew it was low quality and you even predicted I would object to it's quality. Don't accuse me of being partial.

Wikipedia is shit.

From the mouth of it's creator: http://www.theregister.co.uk/2005/10/18/wikipedia_quality_problem/

"This is garbage, an incoherent hodge-podge of dubious factoids that adds up to something far less than the sum of its parts,"
   --wikipedia co-founder and überpedian Jimmy Wales

Google it: http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=wikipedia+errors

Nicholas Carr wrote that, Not Jimbo Wales.  ::)

http://www.roughtype.com/archives/2005/10/the_amorality_o.php

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #163 on: July 05, 2007, 03:25:03 PM »
Hahah what a joke!

LongtimeLurker

• Getbig II
« Reply #164 on: July 05, 2007, 03:50:49 PM »
This is fantastic!   TA is a great example of what a natural bodybuilder can achieve if he trains hard enough and eats a disciplined diet.   Like him or not personality-wise, he's a good role model for the natural bodybuilding lifestyle.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #165 on: July 05, 2007, 04:45:44 PM »
You're right, It's bad quality, it's too dark, your physique is blurry, etc. I can upload it if you want, however this image is definitely not better quality than the TrueAdonis one. You might have a bit more muscle mass however that alone doesn't mean it's a better image more suitable for those web-pages. If you want to substitute the TrueAdonis image you'll need one with better quality. You knew it was low quality and you even predicted I would object to it's quality. Don't accuse me of being partial.

Its not that they even want to represent the article.  They just hate me that much and are trying their hardest to remove me as a symbolic gesture.  Their hate runs that deep.  There is not much one can do to remedy such deep emptional thought.

Wikidudeman

• Getbig II
  • Nu mă, Nu mă iei!
« Reply #166 on: July 05, 2007, 05:39:14 PM »
As I've said previously, If you don't like the image then go to Wikipedia and protest it's being there. It's pretty simple. Register a name and put up an argument for it to be removed and if there is consensus then there's nothing I can do to keep it up. I've offered you all two ways to get it removed so it's up to you.

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #167 on: July 05, 2007, 07:26:22 PM »
LOL i predicted you would come up with an EXCUSE.  However, here is Dzulboy, member of this board and my coworker.  I can promise you the release on this picture.  DO YOU ACCEPT?  Or i can get you a release on Rich Gaspari.  Deal?

Wikidudeman

• Getbig II
  • Nu mă, Nu mă iei!
« Reply #168 on: July 05, 2007, 08:03:49 PM »
Go ahead and get me a release on a good Rich Gaspari image and I'll replace the Adonis image with it.

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #169 on: July 05, 2007, 08:08:11 PM »
Go ahead and get me a release on a good Rich Gaspari image and I'll replace the Adonis image with it.

Deal.  Tell me what you need in order to get it and i will when he gets to work tomorrow

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #170 on: July 05, 2007, 08:13:11 PM »
Deal.  Tell me what you need in order to get it and i will when he gets to work tomorrow
Tell Rich To compete in the Next Mr. Getbig.  I would love to crush him now that he has withered into nothing. :)

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #171 on: July 05, 2007, 08:54:12 PM »
LOL i predicted you would come up with an EXCUSE.  However, here is Dzulboy, member of this board and my coworker.  I can promise you the release on this picture.  DO YOU ACCEPT?  Or i can get you a release on Rich Gaspari.  Deal?

this guy does not look good, gyno, thick waist and long torso.

Maybe more muscle than TA, but certainly not a very good representation of the "sport"

Wikidudeman

• Getbig II
  • Nu mă, Nu mă iei!
« Reply #172 on: July 05, 2007, 09:06:09 PM »

You will need to find an image already taken of him and get the person who took that photograph to post the image as well as:

"Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify the images I just posted all of which I took myself under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License."

along with it. If there are any images that he owns the copyright to because he got a professional photographer to take them for him, for his sole use then you can get him to post the images himself in this thread or E-mail them to me.

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #173 on: July 06, 2007, 07:37:48 AM »
Tell Rich To compete in the Next Mr. Getbig.  I would love to crush him now that he has withered into nothing. :)

LMFAO!!!!!!!! are you dilusional?  I am going to post an open challange to you in the open forum. please respond thanx....

The Jayhawker

• Getbig II
« Reply #174 on: July 06, 2007, 08:21:35 AM »
Wiki has been fixed. Larry "The Legend" Scott is now on the site.

J
J