Author Topic: TA on wikipedia... should we allow it?  (Read 24380 times)

Wikidudeman

• Getbig II
  • Nu mă, Nu mă iei!
Re: TA on wikipedia... should we allow it?
« Reply #175 on: July 06, 2007, 05:41:44 PM »
Wiki has been fixed. Larry "The Legend" Scott is now on the site.

J

You uploaded the Larry Scott image and provided no source information or permission. It's going to be deleted.

Alex23

« Reply #176 on: July 06, 2007, 05:42:44 PM »
You uploaded the Larry Scott image and provided no source information or permission. It's going to be deleted.

stfu adonis. you put it back there. Jeff told me.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #177 on: July 06, 2007, 05:47:24 PM »
They should put a picture of Billy Guns on wiki. They could title the picture 'A bodybuilder with very poor genetics, to the point where even response to androgens is limited.'

A picture of daddywaddy would be nice too.. 'A typical bodybuilding stereotype. Is an attention whore, insecure and lives in parent's basement.'

MattT's would be best. 'Bodybuilders often resort to lies about overseas ventures. This male lied about a real estate investment in Dubai, India.'

garraeth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #178 on: July 06, 2007, 06:03:58 PM »
Put this guy up there...he's classified as a "bodybuilder"...somehow...

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #179 on: July 06, 2007, 06:14:32 PM »
stfu adonis. you put it back there. Jeff told me.
There is no need to hate Wikidudeman.   I think you are letting your Christianity get the best of you as we are both atheists.  You know this and are bitter about it. 

Alex23

« Reply #180 on: July 06, 2007, 06:19:49 PM »
There is no need to hate Wikidudeman.   I think you are letting your Christianity get the best of you as we are both atheists.  You know this and are bitter about it. 

Adam's Junior College education theme of the day: "Atheist and there is no God".

Beener

• Getbig IV
« Reply #181 on: July 06, 2007, 06:21:15 PM »
Why does he have a "bad character?" His only flaw is the occasional white lie; its not like he sells crack or beats women.

You got somethin' against beatin' women?

:-\

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #182 on: July 06, 2007, 06:26:55 PM »
Adam's Junior College education theme of the day: "Atheist and there is no God".

Hey where is the proof of the Pixel Tessalations?  How is that coming along?

Alex23

« Reply #183 on: July 06, 2007, 06:30:53 PM »
Hey where is the proof of the Pixel Tessalations?  How is that coming along?

I'll let you stress about it while you spend yet another friday night online.. 9:30EAST right. Wow.

Oh and it's "tessellations", quite a mouthful for you considering you don't have a scientific background.

I'll post all the details whenever I feel like it.

Wikidudeman

• Getbig II
  • Nu mă, Nu mă iei!
« Reply #184 on: July 07, 2007, 12:25:52 AM »
Now someone is accusing me of being someone else on Wikipedia. If I were all of the people I get accused of being, I would be superhuman. Still no one has provide an alternative picture that is copyright free that would replace the TrueAdonis image. I figured with all of the 250lb bodybuilders on this forum people would be jumping to upload copyright free images of themselves to replace the TrueAdonis image, yet in this thread all I got was a single bad quality image of someone from a contest?

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #185 on: July 07, 2007, 11:44:08 AM »
Now someone is accusing me of being someone else on Wikipedia. If I were all of the people I get accused of being, I would be superhuman. Still no one has provide an alternative picture that is copyright free that would replace the TrueAdonis image. I figured with all of the 250lb bodybuilders on this forum people would be jumping to upload copyright free images of themselves to replace the TrueAdonis image, yet in this thread all I got was a single bad quality image of someone from a contest?

There's plenty of pictures in this thread fagdonis

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #186 on: July 07, 2007, 11:59:47 AM »
ask this guy if you can use his pics http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=101414.0

jrod is his name on this board but you know that allready Adam ;)

he is a good representation for natural bodybuilders. and has strations :P

Wikidudeman

• Getbig II
  • Nu mă, Nu mă iei!
« Reply #187 on: July 07, 2007, 09:10:20 PM »
There's plenty of pictures in this thread fagdonis

Only 1 image has been posted in this thread that is copyright free and it's insufficient quality to replace the current image.

ask this guy if you can use his pics http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=101414.0

jrod is his name on this board but you know that allready Adam ;)

he is a good representation for natural bodybuilders. and has strations :P

You ask him. I'm not the one who's rallying to get the current images removed.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #188 on: July 07, 2007, 09:42:53 PM »
Only 1 image has been posted in this thread that is copyright free and it's insufficient quality to replace the current image.

You ask him. I'm not the one who's rallying to get the current images removed.
yeah , you're trying real hard to get a proper image to represent the articles as best as you can ::)

lazy fuck.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Wikidudeman

• Getbig II
  • Nu mă, Nu mă iei!
« Reply #189 on: July 08, 2007, 12:09:33 AM »
yeah , you're trying real hard to get a proper image to represent the articles as best as you can ::)

lazy fuck.

I think it's a fantastic image. Other Wikipedians agree.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #190 on: July 08, 2007, 12:18:47 AM »
I think it's a fantastic image. Other Wikipedians agree.

"Wikipedians"?  ::)

What the hell is that, a synonym for "faggots"?
Ron: "I am lazy."

Wikidudeman

• Getbig II
  • Nu mă, Nu mă iei!
« Reply #191 on: July 08, 2007, 12:32:08 AM »

"Wikipedians"?  ::)

What the hell is that, a synonym for "faggots"?

Sure.  ::)

GreatFinn

• Getbig III
  • Havuja, perkele!?!
« Reply #192 on: July 08, 2007, 05:30:07 AM »

You have a specific and good reason to not use your real name in wikipedia? You have something to shame or hide?

What comes to TA, he even isn't a bodybuilder, and therefore his picture doesn't belong in that article anyway, so why all this fuzz? Why you keep that article up there, even if you doesn't have a proper pictures for it? Be a man, take that article down and give an opportunity to someone who knows the sport to write an accurate one, someone who doesn't write it just because of self-assertion

The Jayhawker

• Getbig II
« Reply #193 on: July 08, 2007, 12:27:03 PM »
I have removed the TA picture on Wikipedia.

This is cleary for personal reasons seeing as TA has never entered a professional bodybuiling contest or event.

While TA might be in good phyiscal condition this is clearly a self motivating action. This is a clear case of taking advantage of the system.

J

J

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #194 on: July 08, 2007, 12:28:36 PM »

This is cleary for personal reasons seeing as TA has never entered a professional bodybuiling contest or event.

While TA might be in good phyiscal condition this is clearly a self motivating action. This is a clear case of taking advantage of the system.

J

good job
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Wikidudeman

• Getbig II
  • Nu mă, Nu mă iei!
« Reply #195 on: July 09, 2007, 01:25:59 AM »

J

The image keeps being restored because you're not providing an adequate reason for it to be removed. It's already back on there and has been since a few seconds after you removed it. If you truly want it removed you're going to have to do it the Wikipedia way. That means abiding by policy and gathering a consensus to get it removed. Simply deleting it will do no good if other editors think it needs to be there.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #196 on: July 09, 2007, 02:06:39 AM »
Best
Trolling
Ever
 ;D ;D ;D

--phoenix--

• Getbig II
  • train all out or dont train at all
« Reply #197 on: July 09, 2007, 03:36:56 AM »
TAs pic needs to be taken off wikipedia, hes making all bodybuilders look like a joke by having it up there

get a pic of a 'real' bodybuilder up there, ronnie, jay, dex, chris just somebody that does bodybuilding justice and can inspire people
not sum skinny little ugly nazi
never be satisfied

Wikidudeman

• Getbig II
  • Nu mă, Nu mă iei!
« Reply #198 on: July 09, 2007, 04:50:27 AM »
TAs pic needs to be taken off wikipedia, hes making all bodybuilders look like a joke by having it up there

get a pic of a 'real' bodybuilder up there, ronnie, jay, dex, chris just somebody that does bodybuilding justice and can inspire people
not sum skinny little ugly nazi

Have you even read this thread? Get me a copyright-free quality image of Jay Cutler or Dexter Jackson and I'll add it. Otherwise the image stays because it's the best one suited for those pages.

The Jayhawker

• Getbig II
« Reply #199 on: July 09, 2007, 08:52:59 AM »
I have taken TA's picture off of the Wikipedia page again and reported WLU (the person that constantly adds it to Wikipedia) to the administrators.

Whomever WLU is on the this forum I will continue to monitor the site. You might have TA's picture up for a few hours but I will find it and will take it down again.

Again this is NOT personal. It follows under the same logic if I were to go to the "handsome" page and add a personal photo of myself just because.

I also have been using wikipedia for years and know the language and how to contact the admins.

You are CLEARLY taking advantage of the system. PLEASE STOP.

J