Author Topic: RIP Derek Anthony - 12-08-13  (Read 202388 times)

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
Re: Did Derek Anthony Die from AIDS?
« Reply #800 on: March 21, 2018, 06:37:54 AM »

How about you just shut the fuck up about that.  That's not funny
All jokes aside, Does melvin goodrum really have HIV? ???
Because yeah that wouldn't be funny.
A

Sexybeast777

• Getbig IV
« Reply #801 on: March 21, 2018, 06:40:49 AM »
poor Derek  :'(

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #802 on: March 21, 2018, 06:42:50 AM »
A

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #803 on: March 21, 2018, 06:54:03 AM »
LEAVE GOODRUM OUT THIS ONE ,WILL A DISEASE ON SOMEONE IS BEAT.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #804 on: March 21, 2018, 07:24:49 AM »
Didnt da spit on someone? He was a very racist and angry guy. He makes a good getbigger

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #805 on: March 21, 2018, 07:43:13 AM »
All jokes aside, Does melvin goodrum really have HIV? ???
Because yeah that wouldn't be funny.

"If nothing changes, 6 in 10 black gay and bisexual men in the United States will be HIV-positive by the time they are 40 years old"

https://www.advocate.com/6in10men

B R

• Getbig IV
« Reply #806 on: March 21, 2018, 08:46:13 AM »

How about you just shut the fuck up about that.  That's not funny

So that’s a yes then.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #807 on: March 21, 2018, 09:15:25 AM »
Well Vince, have you got the ninja or not?

LittleJ

• Getbig V
Re: RIP Derek Anthony - 12-08-13
« Reply #808 on: March 21, 2018, 09:21:50 AM »
Anybody else get nervous when getting checked for hiv? I hate the labs that take several days to find your results. I rather take the one that give you results in 30 mins.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #809 on: March 21, 2018, 09:51:37 AM »
I can't believe it was 5 yrs ago time flies...

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #810 on: March 21, 2018, 10:15:40 AM »
So he's still on a holiday trip?

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #811 on: March 21, 2018, 10:46:04 AM »
His vacation will be of infinite duration.

Oh, that's very nice for him!

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #812 on: March 21, 2018, 10:48:59 AM »
"If nothing changes, 6 in 10 black gay and bisexual men in the United States will be HIV-positive by the time they are 40 years old"

https://www.advocate.com/6in10men

I remember picking up a copy of "Ebony" magazine looking for the pics of Serena Williams for jerk-off material(I was in prison AT the time lol) who was on the cover and coming across am article saying 2/3's of black women in the US have herpes.... And this is a magazine targeted towards black women.. Not like s "pro-white" magazine ((whatever that would be?).. So this was black women talking to/about other black women).

So if you fuck 15 black women AT LEAST 10 of them will have herpes.

Who would take that risk? ??? Fat... I'd rather have herpes than HIV. At least with HIV you don't have a bunch of oozing,bleeding sores on your dick.. Fucking disgusting. Instantly off the jerk-off list and list of girls I'd see how much it'd take to fuck her if I won some $995million lottery haha.. (I've mentioned this once b4 here lol... I'd just notice an shot of her on t.v. and think "hmmm... I wonder if she'd take $500k? Maybe $1mil? $2mil max"... Same as Salma Hayek. Usually is notice weather girls on t.v. and think "hmmm I'd offer her $3k. I think she'd do it for $3k. $4k MAX. Haha... Not that I've needed to or thought about paying for sex/bookers, but with $995mil, itd be interesting jlhahaha..... Anyways)

So anyways...

Since reading that article I noticed a herpes sore on her bottom lip during a post-win interview after a tennis match (I think I watched EVERY mstch, except 2, she played during the time i was in prison lol).

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #813 on: March 21, 2018, 10:51:55 AM »
Well Vince, have you got the ninja or not?

Hahahha the ninja,only heard that from my buddy who did 5 years in prison.Said that’s what they call it in there.Whenever I say the ninja no one ever gets it.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #814 on: March 21, 2018, 03:28:55 PM »
Since reading that article I noticed a herpes sore on her bottom lip during a post-win interview after a tennis match (I think I watched EVERY mstch, except 2, she played during the time i was in prison lol).

Most people already have the virus that causes cold sores. "About 2/3 of the world’s population has cold sores, or a strand of herpes called HSV-1," says Faisal Tawwab MD. As far as HSV-2 goes, a large number of people have that as well: 1 in 6, according to the Center For Disease Control (CDC).

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #815 on: March 21, 2018, 03:44:46 PM »
Most people already have the virus that causes cold sores. "About 2/3 of the world’s population has cold sores, or a strand of herpes called HSV-1," says Faisal Tawwab MD. As far as HSV-2 goes, a large number of people have that as well: 1 in 6, according to the Center For Disease Control (CDC).

Most people get it when their aunt is slobbering all over them with kisses as a young child.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #816 on: March 21, 2018, 03:48:44 PM »
Most people get it when their aunt is slobbering all over them with kisses as a young child.

This is true.

Jayel

• Getbig III
« Reply #817 on: March 21, 2018, 04:17:36 PM »
That Jimmy Z productions really had a nack for turning normal every day bodybuilders into flaming homo’s... surprised Jimmy Z hasn’t had a tribute thread on here.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #818 on: March 21, 2018, 04:45:50 PM »

Ive never had one and I've never dated a girl with mouth herpes either.

B R

• Getbig IV
« Reply #819 on: March 21, 2018, 05:43:38 PM »
Ive never had one and I've never dated a girl with mouth herpes either.

Congratulations.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #820 on: March 21, 2018, 06:02:21 PM »
That Jimmy Z productions really had a nack for turning normal every day bodybuilders into flaming homo’s... surprised Jimmy Z hasn’t had a tribute thread on here.

Hahahah

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #821 on: March 21, 2018, 06:12:30 PM »
I can't believe it was 5 yrs ago time flies...

Was thinking the same thing, how has it already been 5 years

Elvishk

• Getbig III
  • Roidgut, cock bulge, huge pecs, massive quads
« Reply #822 on: March 21, 2018, 07:22:19 PM »
actually we can see lots of pro bb in jimmyz...
DA has gone few years... RIP

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #823 on: March 21, 2018, 07:39:05 PM »
I remember picking up a copy of "Ebony" magazine looking for the pics of Serena Williams for jerk-off material(I was in prison AT the time lol) who was on the cover and coming across am article saying 2/3's of black women in the US have herpes.... And this is a magazine targeted towards black women.. Not like s "pro-white" magazine ((whatever that would be?).. So this was black women talking to/about other black women).

So if you fuck 15 black women AT LEAST 10 of them will have herpes.

Who would take that risk? ??? Fat... I'd rather have herpes than HIV. At least with HIV you don't have a bunch of oozing,bleeding sores on your dick.. Fucking disgusting. Instantly off the jerk-off list and list of girls I'd see how much it'd take to fuck her if I won some $995million lottery haha.. (I've mentioned this once b4 here lol... I'd just notice an shot of her on t.v. and think "hmmm... I wonder if she'd take $500k? Maybe $1mil? $2mil max"... Same as Salma Hayek. Usually is notice weather girls on t.v. and think "hmmm I'd offer her $3k. I think she'd do it for $3k. $4k MAX. Haha... Not that I've needed to or thought about paying for sex/bookers, but with $995mil, itd be interesting jlhahaha..... Anyways)

So anyways...

It's really not a big deal, you get a 2 week flare up every couple years.  Don't believe every thing the media tells you

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #824 on: March 22, 2018, 07:56:22 PM »
It's really not a big deal, you get a 2 week flare up every couple years.  Don't believe every thing the media tells you

Just preload lysine before commencing with the raw dogging and you should be good to go.  Condoms are for pussies.  Go raw or go home.
#RNCNPO