Author Topic: Bodybuilder Awkward at Pool Party  (Read 58646 times)

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
Re: Bodybuilder Awkward at Pool Party
« Reply #250 on: March 25, 2014, 11:43:49 AM »
DO NOT TALK ABOUT THESE LADIES LIKE THAT YOU DISRESPECTFUL CLOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
black hoes loves white bbers halo

but you have to get 18+ arms first

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #251 on: March 25, 2014, 11:45:02 AM »
Well played Ice. You're very good at this. A little more ham-handed than TA, but well played nonetheless.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #252 on: March 25, 2014, 11:45:33 AM »
i hope you are trolling

otherwise you are just a cu nt

which is it
Personal attacks are not condoned on this board. Also, glad we agree on all those other things in that post you quoted. ;)

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #253 on: March 25, 2014, 11:46:17 AM »
Well played Ice. You're very good at this. A little more ham-handed than TA, but well played nonetheless.
These guys don't understand the concept of debating. They attack people relentlessly on this board but the moment someone responds to them, they cry to the high heavens in protest. Total hypocrites.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #254 on: March 25, 2014, 11:48:45 AM »
Personal attacks are not condoned on this board. Also, glad we agree on all those other things in that post you quoted. ;)

it was a question not an attack

you a bit sensitive cup cake

you probably feel guilty about that little racist itch you have to scratch

what happened did you get picked on at school
T

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #255 on: March 25, 2014, 11:49:57 AM »
it was a question not an attack

you a bit sensitive cup cake

you probably feel guilty about that little racist itch you have to scratch

what happened did you get picked on at school
Why would I feel guilty about something that I consider a good thing? Racism is what history is based upon. Superior people disenfranchising inferior people for their resources. It's what England did for half a millennium. They are my idols.

Blacks are inferior. All the more so when they mix with other races because they dilute the one thing that they do have, i.e. physical endurance, without inheriting the intellectual abilities of their other parent. Witness this thread.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #256 on: March 25, 2014, 11:51:59 AM »
Why would I feel guilty about something that I consider a good thing? Racism is what history is based upon. Superior people disenfranchising inferior people for their resources. It's what England did for half a millennium. They are my idols.

im not english princess

its hard to argue with that statement

you see you are trying to make an intelligent argument from a stupid perspective

pretty weak stuff even if you are trolling
T

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #257 on: March 25, 2014, 11:52:52 AM »
im not english princess

its hard to argue with that statement

you see you are trying to make an intelligent argument from a stupid perspective

pretty weak stuff even if you are trolling
What does you not being English have to do with what I said? Stop personalizing everything. It isn't always about you on this message board.

You'll have to justify the rest of your libels with some tangible evidence. I'm not buying your argument.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #258 on: March 25, 2014, 11:53:35 AM »
Says who?

I think racism is just dandy. Not all races are make the same. It's generally accepted through historical achievements that White men occupy the top of the pyramid, with dark-skinned African-Caribbean races at the bottom with Native Indians. The UK practiced it for 400 years through its colonialist policies. Be proud of your heritage.

racism is a part of life...we judge. Just watch....now that everyone knows skorpio is black he won't have any more haters.
l

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #259 on: March 25, 2014, 11:54:28 AM »
What does you not being English have to do with what I said? Stop personalizing everything. It isn't always about you on this message board.

You'll have to justify the rest of your libels with some tangible evidence. I'm not buying your argument.

wow an armchair lawyer and a racist

quite the cv you have there sprinkles

your posts are all the evidence that i need sweet cheeks  :-*
T

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #260 on: March 25, 2014, 11:54:53 AM »
wow an armchair lawyer and a racist

quite the cv you have there sprinkles

your posts are all the evidence that i need sweet cheeks  :-*
^

This is trolling.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #261 on: March 25, 2014, 11:57:50 AM »
^

This is trolling.

great well thought out reply nancy

try reading a couple of books

maybe you will do better next time  8)
T

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #262 on: March 25, 2014, 11:58:02 AM »
great well thought out reply nancy

try reading a couple of books

maybe you will do better next time  8)
^

This is trolling.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #263 on: March 25, 2014, 12:06:02 PM »
black hoes loves white bbers halo

but you have to get 18+ arms first

hahaha, those fuckers talking about eating healthy at cheescake factory.  That post workout meal probably cost them $80

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #264 on: March 25, 2014, 12:35:15 PM »
Problem is they are just not aesthetic, not true cuuunt shredded like Zyzz, Galeniko, proportions, symmetry etc that's the main difference.

Zyzz's selling point was his face and friendly club dude persona. His body was nothing to look at. Any twink with a tanning bed can be a carbon copy of him.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #265 on: March 25, 2014, 12:49:46 PM »
He has zero personality and charisma....see his body language when that chick said something to him, he was very shy and awkward, even someone with a 10+ physique, you can't just sit there with your oiled abs and expect the world to worship you, howveer, use the abs as that extra boost you need when you make a move on a girl and you across as witty, pleasant and interesting.

BINGO!!!

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #266 on: March 25, 2014, 01:12:23 PM »
Oh boy check out Icelord resorting to full blown racism to redeem his inferiority and compensate for the fact he can't be on my level, tries to ride off the glory of the white race and its historic achievements. Yet you're nothing but a disgrace to your own race, a full blow hater and a loser who can't hold an argument without resorting to cheap shots.

S

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #267 on: March 25, 2014, 01:14:07 PM »
zyzz was an ugly fuck just had luck with his hair thickness

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #268 on: March 25, 2014, 01:15:45 PM »

Sorta, yeah I mean Zyzz did have an awesome face and great character....BUT say you put someone else's face on Zyzz body (with average face) it would still get so much more looks and chicks than the gorilla pregnant bodybuilder look.

Put it this way put Zyzz face on the body of the BB in the video and suddenly it doesn't look that great, now put the face of the bodybuilder in the video on Zyzz's body and I bet it would look tons better (obviously head proportions need to match the body etc) but you get what I mean I hope.

Over to Ironmeister or the photoshop crew!  ;)

Yeah. But his ability to spit game non-stop is what made him an Internet hero. His personality shines through over his steroid-assisted physique. If he was an average moron with a good body, he'd have hooked up with local hairdressers and cashier girls like most amateur local BBers do. That's another thing, ever notice bodybuilders' wives/girlfriends? Average all the way. Rare is the one that scores a good-looking woman. Why? Because they're fucking dunces.

Just watch this. You forget he's a fitness guy just when he starts talking.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #269 on: March 25, 2014, 01:17:01 PM »
Oh boy check out Icelord resorting to full blown racism to redeem his inferiority and compensate for the fact he can't be on my level,

The only level you are on is Kanye Wests cheeks level.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #270 on: March 25, 2014, 01:17:17 PM »
hahaha, yes skorp1o, I think I get where you are coming from now, maybe there was a hebrew in whitelord at some point but left so now he harbors some resentment towards anyone resembling his former..

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #271 on: March 25, 2014, 01:18:06 PM »
zyzz was an ugly fuck just had luck with his hair thickness
He was in better shape, more handsome, had a better jawline, lifted more, traveled further, met more people, had more women, got more respect, had more friends, acquired more money, was held in higher esteem in his country, possessed a bigger Internet following, had more chiseled abs, more vascular arms, greater success in life, partied more, danced more, was featured in more Youtube tribute videos, and lived a better life than you.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #272 on: March 25, 2014, 01:18:58 PM »
The only level you are on is Kanye Wests cheeks level.

lol
Kanye at least earns a good living and has a following
this turd's a minuscule dot on the radar of a dead-end muscleman site

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #273 on: March 25, 2014, 01:19:58 PM »
hahaha, yes skorp1o, I think I get where you are coming from now, maybe there was a hebrew in whitelord at some point but left so now he harbors some resentment towards anyone resembling his former..
Romanians are the lowest scum of Europe. It's why every country they immigrate to wants them deported and generally avoids them whenever possible. GDP of 169 billion, lol. What a Joke. I'd be ashamed to be from there and deny it whenever my accent gave it away in better lands, which I assume you rarely go to.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #274 on: March 25, 2014, 01:20:05 PM »
He was in better shape, more handsome, had a better jawline, lifted more, traveled further, met more people, had more women, got more respect, had more friends, acquired more money, was held in higher esteem in his country, possessed a bigger Internet following, had more chiseled abs, more vascular arms, greater success in life, partied more, danced more, was featured in more Youtube tribute videos, and lived a better life than you.

he be dead
T